Mya, the Best Anniversary Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss ended and Lori said, "Let's continue this in the suite, shall we?"

Mya was standing up on the bed now, hands on James' lower back as she thrust her hardness into James's ass. James's face was pushed flush against Lori's wet pussy, and he had to fight for air, but was in heaven. Lori loved the tongue in her twat but loved the moans coming from her husband and the sight of this beautiful creature fucking her man's ass with abandon even more.

James had to stop trying to eat his wife's pussy. He felt an orgasm building and was becoming overwhelmed. How, how could he be about to come? Mya had not been stroking him, but his cock was throbbing, and he knew he was about to shoot his load. He tried to verbalize it, but only half-words were escaping his mouth. He looked into Lori's eyes, and she knew.

"Oh my god baby, yes! Come for me! Come for Mya! Come for us baby, shoot that load from Mya's good fucking!" She exclaimed. Mya reached down and grabbed James arms at the biceps and pulled back, sliding her hands down to his wrists and holding him up. James went with it and arched his back and holy shit, that felt even more amazing! Mya pulled on him as she fucked him with hard, slow, purposeful thrusts and James let out an animalistic growl as pleasure flowed from head to toe and cum jet after cum jet shot from his body. Lori was still in her position in front of James where she had been receiving head and she began to get shot after shot of cum on her and she was in near bliss as well.

Mya continued her slow thrusting and lowered James to the bed. He dropped his head and lay there ass up as Mya continued to fuck him. James was just trying to catch his breath but the cock in his ass was still hard and pumping into him. Lori was rubbing cum around her tits and finger fucking herself. She locked eyes with Mya. "Cum on me too! Fuck my husband's ass then pull out and shoot on me Mya! You are soo fucking sexy! Cum on me Mya!"

Mya began pumping harder and faster. Her long curly black hair swaying as she fucked. She was not usually attracted to women but the sight of Lori's wanton finger fucking, and her unabashed nasty encouragement was doing it for Mya tonight! That and fucking this tight virgin man-ass and making him cum from just prostate stimulation had her turned on to the max. She felt her orgasm approach and she began to slap her hips into James's ass faster and faster. James groaned and grunted and Lori squealed with decadent delight, pinching her cum covered nipples and driving her index and middle fingers into her sopping wet pussy, the sloppy sound mixing with the groans and body slapping to fill the room with a symphony of fuck.

Mya pulled out of James's ass and pulled the condom off. She stepped up and was straddling James. She arched her back and aimed at Lori and moaned loudly as she came. Her first shot of cum shot over Lori's head to the wall and then the subsequent spurts hit Lori in the face, tits, and tummy. Lori relished every hot drop that hit her. The last few dripped onto James's face and the back of his head. Mya shook the last few drops out and unclenched her jaw. Lori lifted her arms to Mya and gestured for her to come down to her.

Mya dropped down and cuddled up against Lori and they kissed. James finally managed to move, and he slid up the other side of Lori and the three of them shared a cum slickened make out session.

Lori suggested they all go rinse off and led her two lovers towards the shower by their hands, hoping to herself that her night of wish fulfillment still had much decadent pleasure in store.

To be continued?

12