Mycelial Bonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leshiotra picked him up off the ground and sat him down on the couch. She straddled Barclay, his smaller form so diminutive under her own. Of course, she made certain to shift most of her weight onto the couch itself. Now she had control over her own human. Her body's tendrils lazily reached out at his groin, rubbing up against it. The electrical impulses in his body spiked. Was it so easy to tempt a human? Good. So very good. Her hand reached into the band of his pants.

"Off, Barclay. Show all the privacy to your alien. You are interested, after all." She ground up against him.

Barclay obeyed, fingers hastily undoing his pants. Her moisture still glistened on his digits, a blatant reminder of what they had just undertaken. Soon, his underwear was in sight. Leshiotra's carapace flexed as all of her eyes snapped to his groin.

"More. All of it," she said.

And there it was. The flimsy band of his underwear was pulled up and over, revealing his sensitive organ. He already had an erection, displaying his arousal. Leshiotra's filaments pawed at it, slathering him in her fluids. Barclay lightly hissed. She paused for a moment before she realized that was one of his many sexual cries. First of many, she hoped.

"You thought of this moment, Barclay?" she asked. "Your alien taking your... cock? Deeply? To mate over and over?" Leshiotra leaned closer. "What is that mean word? The one humans love."

"Fuck," he groaned as she wrapped around him.

"Fuck," she moaned back. Her body tightened. "Let's fuck."

Leshiotra placed the palm of her hand against the tip of his cock while her groin tended to the shaft, gently licking at it with her fibers. A dribbling of precum oozed from his tip. Immediately, she could taste it through her hand, taking the salty treat into her body. It was a wonder humans didn't fuck all the time. Every part of Barclay was intoxicating, from the pump of his heart to the quiver of his breath. Humans were such primal creatures, and she had one now entirely at her beck and call.

Not everything was optimal. Not quite yet. Leshiotra raised her hips and grabbed at Barclay's pants and underwear, with a tug and a little help from him, she pulled the entirety of it off and flung it across the room. Much better.

"Ready?" she asked.

Barclay looked up at her, running his hands over her thighs, and nodded.

It didn't require a precise aim, not like human bodies did, but Leshiotra tried to evoke a similar feeling. She grabbed at his erection and pointed it squarely at her entrance. With a gentle ease, she slid all the way down onto his manhood. Immediately she wrapped around his erection, tasting, touching, indulging. Barclay moaned again, hands tightening on her hips.

"Goddamn."

A good sign, she knew. Though, perhaps she was doing too well. Leshiotra reined in her body, as difficult as that was. She had an understanding of human limits. While she still let herself massage Barclay's erection, she started a slow hop up and down. This was it. Leshiotra grabbed at his shoulders. They were fucking now, as simple animals might. Not a slow and tedious process of sharing genetics by way of interlinking fibers, but a direct in and out as aroused organs pushed into each other.

Perhaps it was worse than mere animals. This wasn't for procreation, no, this was entirely in pursuit of pleasure. Said pleasure was wrapping around Barclay's nerves and striking out at Leshiotra. His body lit up wonderfully, as she could enjoy every spark. She let out a low laugh, head tilted down to look at him. All of her wild fantasies were playing out in that very moment.

The realization of how much time, effort, and technology led to this moment dawned upon Leshiotra. All of that was being used now in service of, what the humans would call, her fetish. There was a devious pleasure in that, knowing she was using all of it in pursuit of something as depraved as this. This was wrong, and so very delectably right.

Not even Leshiotra's hands could stay still. She let them roam, sliding underneath his shirt, tracing over muscles, and sliding up his neck. Another one of her many indulgences that only excited her further. She sped up her bouncing, eliciting another hiss from Barclay. The couch lightly bumped up against the wall. People could hear them now, certainly. While they could not see it, they could feel the rapturous love making.

"More!" Leshiotra said. "More!"

Barclay looked up at her, hands holding her hips tightly. She got the message and slowed her bouncing, hips still gyrating against him. He wanted something.

"We can do it my way," he said, through grunts.

His way. The human's way. Of course. Leshiotra's movements slowed.

"You'll have to get off of me first."

Leshiotra stared for a moment. Most of her body rejected that sentiment, but eventually relented, standing her upright. With firm hands, Barclay nudged her back onto the couch. She lay on her back now, with one leg hanging off of the cushions and the other on top of the backrest. Her head rested on one of the couch's arms, looking at her mate.

It made Leshiotra shiver when she saw Barclay position himself in front of her, erection twitching. Her tendrils reached out, begging for his member again. This was how humans did it. He pushed into her with surprising force. Leshiotra braced herself on the couch as he began his thrusting. At first, he had held onto her hips for leverage, but soon he placed hands on either side of her, fucking her with increasing speed.

All moans and noises were completely unrestrained now. Leshiotra was in a lascivious heaven of her own making. She leaned her head back as her entire body sunk deeper into the pleasure given to her. Barclay's soft body smacked into Leshiotra's hard carapace repeatedly, creating that simple but delicious slap. Her entrance did its best to squeeze his cock as it pushed hotly through her, though even that grew hard with her body growing increasingly drunken with pleasure.

Swears and groans came from Barclay. This was it, he was reaching his peak.

"Harder!" she said.

Barclay obeyed the best he could, managing to squeeze out several more frantic thrusts before a searing rope of semen shot into Leshiotra. Her body quickly took to the treat, internal threads accepting it into her body. More shots came, adding to the searing heat. Barclay thrust forward once more, stopping at the hilt of his cock. Leshiotra moaned, legs wrapping around him as her walls did the same to his twitching erection.

Semen seeped into Leshiotra's core. The prize she had been seeking so long.

With a sigh, Barclay eased onto her body, head nestled between Leshiotra's breasts. She copied his sigh and placed a hand on his back. All of her desires had been filled, and then some. Her body continued to gently massage at Barclay's penis, cleaning up all traces of their lovemaking.

_

"Leshiotra. Ma'am," the gardener said. "Good to see you could make it."

"Here to help, always," Leshiotra replied.

"Here's our batch of potential germ tubes based on samples we've gathered. We were hoping you could take a look at them."

"Yes, yes. That will be done," she said.

That familiar voice was a firm reminder of what had taken place a mere hour ago. Leshiotra still ran over it in her head. That really had happened. She could still taste Barclay deep inside her body.

"I'm surprised Barclay isn't with you."

"Sleepy. Resting after work."

"Work. Right." The gardener chuckled. "How about your ship parts? Grow anything workable yet?"

Leshiotra paused.

"I may stay," she said. "Learn more human features."