Myka's Tail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately after the first song ended the announcer came back on, and most of us looked around wondering what was going on.

"Ladies and gentlemen, The Tavern and the Paul McAllister Combo would like to introduce to you, for the first time on stage and at lead vocals; please give a warm Tavern welcome to Miss Kassidy Williams."

Suddenly, as we were all giving an enthusiastic applause, a stunningly bright spotlight was shone on the newcomer that had taken the stage, and the entire bar fell as silent as an empty church. To say that the woman standing at the microphone was beautiful would be like saying that the Sistine Chapel ceiling had decent use of color. She was by far the most gorgeous woman that I have ever laid eyes on, and I was not really sure if the blazing illumination that surrounded her came from the spotlight or from just her presence. And then, as the music started up again, she began to sing.

What came out of this woman's mouth was not music, rather it was the heavenly sound of an Earth bound angel trying to get a message back to God. The absolute beauty of her voice washed out over the entranced crowd like warm honey, and the power that was present in her vocal ability had nearly short circuited my brain. I looked around at my friends and those who were at the table nearest us, and nearly everyone's mouth hung open in both surprise and bafflement. The combination of both her ethereal beauty and her angelic voice promised that this night would be one that all of us would remember forever.

For a while I just let myself be enthralled by her incredible voice, but once I was able to think straight again I began to notice all of the little things about her that added up to such an impressive whole. Her hair was a deep auburn, and it fell past her shoulders in silky waves that shimmered in the stage lights. Her deep caramel skin appeared so smooth and flawless, and with her strong facial features, it suggested a mixed race heritage in which she won the lottery from both sides of the gene pool. She was about five and a half feet in height, and her body was deliciously curvy, and wrapped in a red dress that looked like it had been painted on. She was a vision of feminine perfection straight out of the golden age of jazz music.

I leaned over and tapped Jessica on the shoulder, desperate to get her attention, because she appeared to be just as entranced as the rest of us. After a few moments, however, she was able to pay attention to me.

"Did Paul tell you anything about her," I asked in a hushed whisper, not wanting to disturb the heavenly sounds coming from the stage.

"No, he told me nothing," she hissed back, trying to keep her own voice down. "Though he has some explaining to do after the show, I think."

I nodded to her and only briefly felt sorry for Paul, springing this kind of surprise on everyone. But you just don't hide such a magnificent person from your friends, and especially your sister. He was definitely going to get an earful.

The show continued on for another hour or so, with an instrumental number mixed into the set every now and again so that Paul's mystery singer, Kassidy, could get a breather in. And it was a glorious hour indeed, filled with energy, emotion and the most exquisite music that anyone at the bar had ever experienced. Eventually, though, the show ended to a blistering round of applause punctuated by many hollers and whistles. It had been that fantastic.

Paul and the group made their way over to our corner afterwards, through a crowd that wanted to pat them all on the back and to shake hands with the woman in red. I couldn't blame them at all, as she was like a celestial being that had chosen to walk amongst us lowly mortals for an evening and bless us by her very presence. They finally made it to our table and we congratulated them all on a fine performance before Paul introduced us to their new band mate.

"Ok, I know it came as a surprise, but I'd like you all to meet Miss Kassidy Williams," Paul announced to us in introduction as he gently pushed her forward.

"Please, just call me Kass. All my friends do."

I saw the flash in Jessica's eye at that moment, and it made me giggle at Paul's coming misfortune.

"So, dear brother," she called out to him, with her hands placed so aggressively on her hips that even a rabid tiger would have moved on. "Can you tell me why I have not heard one peep about Miss Kassidy, here? You just ask us to come and see your first show and spring such a fabulous singer on us? Is there something we should know?"

Each question that Jessica asked caused Paul to pull back a little as if he had been struck, and it was obvious that his comfort level had completely bottomed out. Even seeing his discomfort, Jessica was undeterred, and stood with her arms akimbo as she tapped out a staccato rhythm with her foot.

"Look sis," Paul said, with a healthy dose of contrition in his voice. "I met Kass at a music festival that they hold at the senior center every so often. I had volunteered to play for a couple of hours and she had just finished a performance there as I came on. She listened to me play for a couple of songs and then asked if I knew a few things she could sing to and we lost about 3 hours to the music."

"Yeah, and it had been so long since I had had the chance to belt out a good jazz number that I was thrilled for the opportunity," Kassidy added.

"Well, you've all heard her sing, and all I can say was that I was totally blown away. So I asked her to come by when the guys and I were practicing and it sort of snowballed from there."

"So there is nothing going on between the two of you then," Jessica pressed, and both her brother and Kassidy let her know that their relationship was strictly musical.

Paul proceeded to introduce everyone individually at that point, and while he was making the rounds with the group I noticed something strange going on between him and Kassidy. They weren't complete friends yet, and the bond that I could see between them was weak, though I could tell that it would soon be as robust as the bonds Paul shared with the other band members. What caught my eye were the flickerings of a romantic bond that were sparking between the two of them. They may not have had anything going on between them at that moment, but I could see that it was just a matter of time before attraction got the better of them. I almost gasped in surprise when the flickering between Paul and Kassidy changed slightly, and now there was a four way circuit of occasional sparks moving from them to Kelli and me. I had not anticipated this, but since it was way too early to jump to any conclusions I decided that I would just watch and see what would happen.

After getting over my brief surprise, we all sat and talked for a while longer before Paul and his group needed to pack up their gear, and the rest of us needed to head out. As the others made their way back to the stage, however, I gave Paul's sleeve a tug and got him turned around again. Once I had his complete attention I motioned Kelli forward so that she could talk to him.

"So, Paul," Kelli said, keeping her voice low so that only we were involved in the conversation. "Myka has a previous commitment tomorrow night and I was wondering if you might want to join me tomorrow for dinner?"

The poleaxed look and the overextended "Ummm...," that came from Paul's mouth made me giggle at the silliness of it all. I took pity on him, however, and quickly began to explain as well.

"Look, Paul. Kelli knows about our wonderful New Year's evening, and we both have talked a lot over the past weeks and have decided that in our relationship that we will share with each other completely."

"Though we won't pressure you to do something that you don't want to do," Kelli added. "Myka has said nothing but magnificent things about you, and I would like to get the chance to know the person that she got to know."

"You're both seriously ok with this? This really doesn't bother you or seem weird to you at all," Paul asked us.

"Paul," I replied with as much sincerity as I could muster. "To be perfectly honest, there are so many things about our relationship that are so god damned weird that the two of us wanting to share doesn't even cause a blip on the weird-shit-o-meter."

"Just watch the original Men In Black," I explained to a confused looking Paul when he failed to get my reference. "It will clear things up. In the meantime, Paul, would you like to go out with Kelli tomorrow for a wonderfully fun evening, the end of which will undoubtedly have you getting lucky. And depending on how late I get back, you will probably get lucky twice."

"Possibly three times," Kelli added just before we both broke down laughing.

To soften the blow, however, we both took turns plying Paul with ever so gentle kisses and then stepped back to wait for his answer. I saw the moment that his poor overtaxed mind caught up with the rest of the world, and I nearly did back flips when a shy but cheeky grin stretched across his face.

"Well, I would never be able to face Mark again if I said no and he found out," and it was Paul's turn to laugh when Kelli was caught off guard by his joke.

In mere moments, however, Paul had reassumed the mantle of the perfect gentleman as he pulled Kelli's hand to his mouth and kissed her hand like she was nobility.

"I would be more than honored to escort you out on the town tomorrow Miss Kelli. What time should I pick you up, or are you going to pick me up since you asked me out?"

I moved away so that they could finalize their plans without me interfering. Plus, I had to head off Jessica from interrupting as well. She took my cue as I steered her away from Kelli and Paul and we stepped to the side so that we could set the details of our own plans.

"Are they..." Jessica started to ask, pointing over at her brother.

"Yes. They are figuring out when and who will be picking the other up, which means that we are completely free to make our own plans. You should start by practicing asking me out."

Jessica gave me a shy grin and tried to look away in embarrassment. I knew she was having a hard time getting the ball rolling so I took pity on her and gave it a nudge myself.

"Just open your mouth and ask me if I want to go out with you," I whispered to her while holding her hand for moral support. "I'm not going to say no."

I thought for a second or two that she was not going to ask, and it looked like she was going to back out, but then Jessica took a deep breath with closed eyes and steeled her resolve on the exhale.

"Myka," she said, with a slight hesitation in her voice. "Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?"

It had taken nearly all of the courage that she possessed in that moment, but Jessica had scaled that first wall, and my heart sang for her, knowing that it would be much easier for her from now on.

"Of course. I would love to go out with you," I replied and my enthusiasm spilled over to her, and plastered a goofy grin all over her face. "Give me your phone."

Jessica immediately handed over her mobile, and I wasted no time putting in my number for her, and then I used it to call mine.

"There, now we can get ahold of each other. Just text me tomorrow morning and let me know when you are going to pick me up and what I need to wear. Ok?"

"Ok. You got it," Jessica replied, and gave me a hug before turning back to the others as they were leaving. She did, however, turn back around and wave goodbye to Paul, Kelli, and me before they all took off, and I knew that she would get the hang of dating women instead of men without a problem.

Kelli and Paul had also finished their planning, and he apologized for having to just leave us there, but if he didn't help the band pack up they would probably be a little pissed. We understood, and Kelli and I both kissed him once more before we left the bar hand in hand.

"So do you think he is going to be ok with it," I asked Kelli as we made our way to the train station.

"I think so. I mean, he's a red blooded male that has just been told that tomorrow night he probably gets to be a participant in a threesome with two absolutely gorgeous girls, who are already in a same sex relationship with each other. He is probably as stiff as a titanium dildo right now, and my guess is that is not going to change much until tomorrow night."

Her comments made us both burst out in laughter and I snuggled into her warm body so that she could wrap her arm around my shoulders as we walked to the station. I realized that I felt human again after my ordeal, and I was so grateful for having Kelli in my life. For the rest of the ride home we didn't talk, mainly because there was no need to. We both just held onto each other and basked in the nearly palpable feeling of love that we had between us, and let its gentle power caress our souls, tying us even tighter together.

After getting home we just closed ourselves in our bedroom and laid down in the dark, our naked bodies pressed against one another, as we talked about random things. We pulled each other into an embrace, and let our silky smooth legs entwine together, and eventually allowed our hungry lips to taste of the fruits that the other held. As much as I wanted her touch, tonight was about more than the closeness of sex between Kelli and me. We held each other and kissed, and kissed, and kissed for a length of time that defies quantification. As we slipped from consciousness the gentle exhalations of our breathing mingled in the miniscule space that we had left between us.

For whatever reason, I woke up early the next morning, though, I'm sure that sleeping for two days in a row had something to do with it. I was glad that I couldn't sleep anymore, however, because I had a ton of shit to catch up on. I used my considerable cat like prowess to slip out of our bed without waking Kelli, and I left her gorgeous nude form alone so that she could continue sleeping. I did manage to give her an ever so light kiss on the forehead that only made her mumble and slip deeper into the covers, as I got ready to face the day.

I managed a quick shower and threw on some shorts and a tight belly t-shirt before getting our laundry started, and then I had to catch up with the three weeks of class that I had missed. The school work was hard, but I wanted to make it out of the semester in a few weeks without having to take an incomplete in any class. From what she had told me, Kelli had managed to almost keep up with her class load, though, helping me through the last few weeks did put her a bit behind as well.

Somewhere after the second load of laundry, a pair of three page article summaries, and 4 cups of coffee with some toast and jam, Kelli finally woke up and made her way bleary eyed to the shower.

"Hey sweetie," Kelli greeted me, giving me a morning kiss while still in her shower robe complete with damp hair. "God yes. You made coffee."

"Of course," I chuckled, and I narrowed my eyes as I watched her fabulous ass while she grabbed her own breakfast.

"You should stop staring at my ass and get back to work," she giggled, and I knew I was so busted.

"But it's so nice to look at first thing in the morning," I complained, but the grin on my face pretty much killed the joke. "Anyway. So where are you going to drag Paul off to before you bring him back here for sacrifice?"

"I'm not sure yet," Kelli replied after sharing a laugh at poor Paul's expense. "I was thinking of a light dinner and then taking him to that new club that opened just off campus so we can dance."

"Ooh! Yeah! Definitely do that," I agreed without hesitation. "He's a great dancer. You'll have lots of fun."

"Good to know. That is what we are doing then. When is Jessica coming to pick you up?"

"I'm not sure yet. She hasn't called or texted, so I don't even know what the dress code is going to be."

"Well, whatever it is, you should have fun. I have to ask, though. Is Jessica going to be joining us some nights?"

"Unless something changes that I don't know about, no," I said as I gently caressed Kelli's cheek. "She just needs a little push to see that she will be just as good or better dating women as she was dating men. She's nervous as hell, and has fought her actual attractions for years, and needs a little help."

"Well then, you should straighten her right out," and we both laughed at Kelli's unintended joke.

"Oh dear god. You should really watch what you say," I replied when I finally got my laughter under control. "Anyway, I really need to get these assignments finished and wrap up the laundry. So, as much as I love you and want to trap you in our bed until evening, I really have to get back to work."

Kelli giggled and kissed me soundly before walking away, encouraging me to keep at it. And I did, for the rest of the morning, until I paused for a late lunch. Sometime after I had finished up with our laundry Jessica had texted me to let me know to be ready by four, and that I should dress casual, and that took the rest of the mystery out of my day.

I grabbed a quick sandwich and made a phone call to Sensei Rick, finally, as I had not really been in a position to start lessons with him over the last three weeks. Kelli had explained what was going on to our parents, and now that things were somewhat fixed, my dad had emailed me a reminder that I had promised to call his friend to set up fighting lessons. I would meet with him in two days, on Monday, and we would go over what I knew and what I didn't know, and would work out a training schedule.

With the call done, and the appointment set, I spent a little time answering some missed emails, and cleaned up the house a bit before it was time to start getting ready. I chose to wear a white strapless sundress with yellow flowers, going for a cheery vibe so that Jessica would feel as comfortable as possible. I wore light yellow bikini brief panties that felt sexy but sweet at the same time, however, I did decide to skip wearing a bra because of the dress. I had painted all of my nails in a light yellow gloss with thin white stripes down each side, and the overall look screamed fun. Rounding out the outfit was a pair of white ribbon tied sandals with four inch heels that came to just above the ankle, and I grabbed a small yellow hand bag as an afterthought.

I had returned to finishing up some schoolwork as I waited for Jessica to arrive, and I looked up from my work to see Kelli as she moved through the living room to get a bag that she had left. Just looking at her about drove me mad, and I almost tackled her right there. She had come out of our room wearing nothing but a very tiny black thong matched with a pair of sheer black thigh highs with garter-less lace tops. Her hair was pulled into a right sided ponytail up do, and my sensitive nose twitched as the gentle touch of my favorite perfume tickled the pleasure centers of my brain.

"You, Miss Kelli, are so fucking ruthless," I breathed, and she had the nerve to turn around and face me.

The tight pink flesh of her nipples had pulled together, making the little nubs jut out from the creamy perfection of her naked breasts, and her rapid turn made her B-cup mounds jiggle with a seductiveness that caused my pussy to moisten.

"You like," Kelli asked as she gave me a shy, almost coquettish pose, and I nodded my head in vigorous affirmation.

"Now I wish we weren't going out separately," I whined, and she made her way towards me with smoky eyes and swaying hips that would have tested the resolve of the most devout of priests. She was so fucking hot!

"Well, sweetie, just think of this as a preview for tonight after you get home," she giggled and gave me a gentle lick on the tip of my nose before swaying down the hall to finish getting ready for her night.

1...45678...16