All Comments on 'Myron Starts It'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I Don't See The Point

Rather than go back to the Dr. he appoints his subordinate to continue fucking his wife. Soon he will be pimping her out to others with gangbangs in the offing.

Where is the erotic and sensual. By your hand, this is just a sick woman who has a husband who likes to watch and be humiliated by your own hand. Where is the point of interest?

fluuternbymeefluuternbymeeabout 18 years ago
I don't think that's quite correct

When I read through the story I didn't get the feeling that the husband enjoyed this new twist in events. And, yes, there were probably other options, but going back to the doctor wouldn't have necessarily been the solution -- then she loses that part of herself that is important; the ability to connect with her husband through sex. It's just as important to him; he loves her.

He was in a tricky situation and had to find a solution. While I don't know if I would agree with the solution, it was his choice; no one else's. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I don't get it...

they were married 32 years. Even if she wants to fuck all the time she has dildos and other aids. The idea that after one fuck with a stranger she tells her husband of 32 years that she will fuck others regardless of his feelings make no sense. This is her choice not due to the drugs.

Since he is scared of STDs his solution is to get his buddies to fuck her? What if his buddies get a STD then he would be bringing it into his bed. So he is going to bring the camper to the company parking lot and pimp her out to co-workers? Since they are most likely in their 50s when he retires do they move their activities to retirement homes and nursing homes?

Basically, the problem with cuckold stories is that they are light BSDM. If the wife wants other partners ok but there is no reason for the husband to play the fool and restrict his choices. In this story, the husband ends up spending his free time pimping for his wife and it is implied that he will fuck only her.

JPB, you are an excellent writer and I would score the writing 100% but the story content is -50%.

SleeplessinMD

Rocketman120Rocketman120about 18 years ago
But the husband should have ended it...

I'm not saying he should have kicked her to the curb but to pimp her out to his friend was just wrong. What he should have done was take her back to the doctor to have her hormones adjusted. I do know that they come in varied strengths and that this dose could be strong enough to give her cancer as well...

The husband started out very strong, confident, manly and finished a cuckold wimp letting his wife screw another. That's just not funny anymore.

Developer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Us take you seriously? NOT!

Since you obviously don't intend for anyone to take your writings seriously, I'll just make one comment: Rediculous rubbish.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Did the doctor put her on the wrong pills?

It sounds like he put her on "whore-moans" instead of hormones. I didn't read in those long side-effect statements about a woman becoming completely unglued and not having any self-control when taking them. Maybe it's just the basic excuse to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story

Not your usual, but very enjoyable. Short but very well written. A little bit of an O'henry twist at the end. I'll bet you had fun writing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I should have Known

Haveing been reading JPB stories for some time,I have alwats wondered if he had always written stories that never finishes and where the husband was made out to be a wimp,stupid,and an all round ass hole.Well his first was a piece of shit and he has just gone down hill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Get a life

Get a life folks. It's just a story and yes a pretty good one.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Gave it what it was worth of

Nothing, you either hate JPB or you love him

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Not Gonna Work

Sorry Bob, but there is a big hole in this plot. Brenda said she loved fucking a STRANGER. Myron is not a stranger any longer. Brenda will still be out cruising.

It is sad that he did not even ask her if her desire for strange was worth losing her marriage. What a putz and a wimp he turned out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're kidding, right?

No other comment needed.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
One of JPB worst...

One of JPB worst...1* no more comments needed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Simple

Is he simple minded,he should have thrown the the slut out.Neither he or Myron will be enough for her,so she will stray and bring him home an unwelcome present.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not good

Not one.of Bob's better stories. I went to school with a preacher's kid named Myron. He was a shithead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So this was the beginning of your shit.

Would that I had read this one earlier as it would have stopped me reading some of your other stuff looking for a change in theme.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I'm assuming the ending is meant to be humorous. No need to criticize it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck writer

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove4 months ago

Oh gross, I didn't like that at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...