Myrtle Beach Magic Ch. 03

Story Info
Jared and Lindy's relationship gets hotter.
7.2k words
4.54
9.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elickser
Elickser
194 Followers

Note: All characters are age 18 or above.

*****

Once Adam left, I laid down. My head was spinning. When my wife died, I went through a long stretch without much sexual activity, but since I started staying here with the Daniels, it had gotten crazy. I had watched two different guys get off, fucked the neighbor and gotten seduced by the daughter, and then the son.

I had done stuff that I'd never considered, even in my wildest dreams.

But, other than taking the chance of offending Tom and Shannon if they found out what was happening in their house, it had all been great. I was pretty certain I would never again make love to anybody as stunning as Lindy, and with Adam's help I had discovered an entirely different side of me.

I had one appointment late the next morning, and after I ate lunch at a small deli nearby I was back at the Daniels' house by 1:30. As I walked up the driveway, Darby came out of her front door and waved.

She said, "How's it going?" with a wink and a smile.

"Great. Really, really great - thanks for asking."

"Hey, I'm going to get some groceries. When I get back, why don't you come over and we'll have a couple of beers."

"Sounds good. I'll be on the deck, so just give me a holler."

It wasn't more than 45 minutes before I heard Darby's voice saying, "C'mon over."

She was wearing that same scintillating yellow bikini that she had before, and damn, she looked good. With all the activity I'd had the night before I didn't know if I had much left to give, but that wasn't going to stop me from feasting my eyes on that lush body.

After a little bit of chit-chat, and after we cracked open our second beers, Darby said, "Soooo, Jared, how are you and Lindy getting along?"

By the look on her face I knew what she was talking about. And when I remembered all the references to Darby that Lindy had dropped, I made an educated guess that those two had been talking a lot.

"I'd bet you know about as much as I do. And the answer is we're doing fine. Really fine."

"Well, I heard about what happened the last time you were here. And I have to tell you, my instincts about you were right on. I think you were exactly what Lindy needed. She was on cloud nine for days after that and it changed her perspective about sex. She's not stressed about it now."

I chuckled and said, "Glad I could be of service. But, let's be honest - it was unbelievable for me, too. That girl is stunning."

"Yeah, I know," and then she laughed.

"Did she tell you everything?"

"Pretty much. I've kind of been a mentor for her, since her mom is away so much. She bounces stuff off me all the time. We've gotten pretty close."

"I get the impression you guys are REALLY close."

"Well ...," she said smiling, "let's just say, we've experimented. She's been very curious and you know first-hand how gorgeous she is. Pretty hard to resist; and sometimes I haven't."

All of this stimulating conversation, as well as the beauty I was talking to, was having an effect on me, as in my cock was beginning to show signs of life. But I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do anything about it.

Then Darby said, "Hey, since Lindy left for that tournament early a couple days ago, I haven't talked to her about the last time you guys hooked up. Was that as good as the first time?"

"Umm, I wouldn't have thought it possible, but it probably was."

"Mind if I ask you a question? Was she able to deep throat you the whole way?"

"You get right to the point, don't you? Well, yeah, she did - and she was damn proud of it."

"Cool. That was her goal."

I saw Darby glance my way, and that glance included a look at my crotch, so she could tell I was heating up.

She said, "Bet I know what you're thinking about right now. Me, too. I can picture Lindy on her knees and working that nice, big cock of yours into her throat. Wow. I would love to take you inside right now and do the same thing. But I know she's coming back tonight and I promised her I wouldn't mess up her plans. But, fuck, I am hot right now."

I had to agree that if I got into it with her now, I might be at a loss for Lindy tonight. But I couldn't really explain that the real reason for that was Adam the night before. So I came up with a compromise.

"It's nice of you to honor her wishes. And I understand. But that doesn't mean you should suffer. How about we go inside and I take care of your needs?"

"That's not all I really want, but OK, I'll be a good girl. Plus, Lindy gave me a pretty good scouting report on your tongue's skills, so that's a good compromise. Let's go."

I followed her into the den we had used before and took her into my arms for a quick but intense kissing session. She broke free to untie her bikini top, and then her bottom, and sat back on the couch. I paid some serious attention to her generous breasts and was rewarded with a pair of stiff nipples to play with.

Then I trailed kisses down to her pussy, which had a small patch of reddish hair above it, and I was smart enough to realize that this was not a good time to tease her. So I dove right into her snatch and brought my tongue from the bottom to the top, dragging as deep as I could. It was pretty obvious she was excited based on the amount of juice already present.

And it had a wonderful flavor - more incentive for me to dive deeper, which I did. Darby was already cooing and I didn't think it would take me long to get her off. I just kept my tongue swirling around, hitting both sides of her labia, dipping down toward her asshole and bringing it up near her clitoris.

Before I ever hit that hot spot, she began shaking with a minor orgasm. So I kept at it, loving the taste and what it was doing to her. Eventually I put a move on her clit, sucking and licking on that nub. And it resulted in Darby shaking and moaning as her climax approached. When it hit, she screamed and lifted her butt off the couch, making it hard for me to stay in contact.

As she settled back down, I went to a light touch, knowing she was a little sensitive now. But she didn't tell me to stop, so I kissed all around her pussy. I eventually dropped a little lower and raked my tongue across her asshole, which brought an "Oh, yeah" reaction from her. So I stayed there a little while before moving back up to her juicy slit.

Damn, was she wet! I'm sure my face was dripping, but I didn't care. I got back to business using my tongue and it wasn't long before the shaking started again. This time, I heard her yell, "Yeaaahhhhh, oh shit, yeah. Oh my God, yes. Fuck!"

And then things slowly got back to normal, except for her heavy breathing. I moved up to plant a few kisses on those wonderful mounds of hers and as I did, Darby reached up and grabbed me and pulled me down for some wild and heavy kissing. By the time she let me go, both of our faces were smeared with her cum juice.

"Holy shit, Lindy was right - you are fucking amazing doing that," she said.

"My pleasure, believe me."

"Well, I can't attack your cock now, but I am claiming a rain check. Payback, in this case, will definitely not be a bitch."

As I got up to leave, she said, "Have fun with Lindy tonight, and tell her I was a good girl."

"You are definitely not a good girl, but I like it. And I'll let her know."

I had the rest of the day to think more about what Adam and I had done the night before, as well as wondering how my third session with Lindy was going to be tonight. It was almost impossible to think about anything but sex.

There had been some pretty interesting "getting laid" scenarios when I was younger, and they were great at the time. Certainly the first blow job I'd ever gotten (from Sally at the drive-in movie) was a highlight. And the times I spent with my wife - especially early in our relationship - had been very, very satisfying.

But nothing could compare with what had been happening to me lately. I almost felt like I was in some kind of sexual fantasy of my own design, or maybe acting in some real-life porn film.

And I couldn't wait to see what the next scene brought.

I somehow got through the day, keeping a couple of appointments, and having a relaxing dinner with Tom, Shannon and Adam. He seemed to be in a really good mood, although he didn't make much eye contact with me. That was probably just as well.

Around 9, Lindy got back from her volleyball tournament and for the next hour or so she recounted how her team had taken the heavy favorite to five games before falling in the championship game. At one point, when I was coming back from the bathroom, she was headed to the kitchen and she gave me a big wink.

"Same time, same place," she said with a terrific smile, one that included her tongue sliding over her lips.

My knees almost gave out.

I went to my room around 11 and took a long, hot shower. While I was putting on my shorts (no need to bother with my briefs), I thought about my conversation with Adam a couple nights ago and made sure the curtain was closed on the window to the outside. No offense, Adam, but not this time.

The clock kept ticking and I started to get nervous when it got to about 12:20 or so. But finally I heard a light knock on the outside door and I let Lindy in, immediately locking her in a tight embrace. She said she was sorry about the wait, but her mom had a lot of questions about the trip and then she had to wait until her parents were asleep.

We did some heavy kissing, but then our hands got busy - hers moving down to grasp my quickly hardening cock, and mine on her firm young ass. She let go long enough to bend down and pull my shorts off, take my dick in her lips and get a good taste. But I pulled her up so I could yank off her loose T-shirt and expose those wildly exciting breasts of hers. Then I pulled her shorts off and laughed when I realized neither of us had bothered with wearing underwear.

I picked Lindy up and carried her a few steps to the bed, then lay down beside her. While I played with her tits and she stroked my shaft, I said, "So what's your pleasure tonight, my young and nubile student?"

"Well, I had a long time to think about that coming back on the bus, and I have a couple of ideas. Instead of you directing things tonight, I want you to follow my direction."

"Sure, that's only fair. I don't see how I can lose either way."

"Oh, you are definitely not losing, my wise and skilled teacher. Just make sure you're ready to come more than once."

With that, she crawled between my legs, laid down on her stomach and up on her elbows, and started licking my cock and balls. My boner had never let up and now it was getting its treat. Lindy was no longer an insecure and tentative partner - she had gained confidence and seemed much more at ease.

She took her time licking and kissing my dick, then taking my balls in her tender mouth. When she went back up to the tip, she opened her mouth and slowly - excruciating slowly - took more and more in, until my head was in her throat and her lips were at the base. It was heavenly.

"God, that feels so damn good," I croaked out.

After she had proven she could take it all again, Lindy got to work making me come. Alternating between using her deep throat technique, sucking hard on the head and stroking with her hand, she was very effective. Maybe because of all the sexual buildup I'd had all day, I didn't expect I would last long ... and I didn't.

Her growing skills were too much for me to take and I started grunting to let her know it was coming. She kept her hand moving up and down and placed her mouth over the rim of the head, waiting for the explosion, which came with almost violent force. It almost knocked her off my cock, but she recovered and starting gobbling all of my hot come.

This time, there was no leakage at all. She took it all in her mouth, then made a dramatic show of swallowing it and licking her lips ... with a big smile on that sweet teen face.

"That first shot was pretty hard," she cooed, "but I'm starting to really like having it shoot into my mouth. Less mess to clean up."

"Lindy, someday you may realize how hot it is when you do that. It makes a blow job about a thousand times better."

"Then I'd better get good at it."

"Trust me, you're good. You are really fucking good. You're a natural."

She looked up and gave me a knowing smile that was almost as exciting as what she'd just done.

"Now, it's your turn," she said. "I told you last time you almost made me come just working on my breasts - I want you to try that again. But you're not done until I come twice."

"I take that as a challenge; one I'll be happy to take on."

I couldn't wait to get at those succulent tits of hers. They were so firm, they nearly stuck straight out. The areolas were huge and got extra puffy when she got excited, which she already was. Every time I saw them, I couldn't help but think, "Traci Lords."

First, I had her lay on her back and I gave her a good dose of massaging, licking and kissing those nice mounds, and she already seemed pretty roiled up. Then I lay on my back and had her hover over me, giving me perfect access to the tips, and I was able to suckle them while reaching my hands down to grab her tight ass.

This went on for a while and I sensed she was close, but couldn't quite get off. So I took one hand, brought it around to the front, found her clit with two fingers and she went off, choking back a cry, then burying her face in the sheets. That was one.

Then I pushed my body lower on the bed so her nearly dripping pussy was directly over my face. Lindy obliged by spreading her legs wider and lowering those sweet-tasting folds so I had free reign.

It was almost humorous how wet she was. The more I licked, the more pussy juice was passed down to my face, until it was all over my nose, cheeks, lips, forehead and chin. As I kept going, it got all over her lips, the outer lips and down to her asshole. I made sure I hit all those spots, plus gave her clit a workout.

Again, I sensed she was close and needed a little lift. So I dipped my tongue as deep into her vagina as I could, then pressed an index finger gently into her asshole. It wasn't even up to the first knuckle before she started shaking and I heard muffled cries from the pillow she'd grabbed. I pulled my finger out and slowly licked up some of her cum juice before she collapsed off to the side of me.

We held each other for several minutes, then she sort of pushed me away and said, "I can't believe you did that to my ass."

"Aw, I'm sorry, Lindy, I just thought I'd give it a try. I hope it didn't hurt you."

"No, no, that's not what I meant. I didn't mind it at all - didn't you notice that it sent me over the edge? What I meant is, I was going to talk to you about my butt tonight."

"Your butt? It's fucking perfect."

"Well, maybe. But here's what happened. At the tournament, my roommate and I got into some pretty long talks about sex. I told her I was into a great sexual relationship, but I didn't tell her who it was, and that I was still doing a lot of experimenting.

"She must have been fucking guys a lot more than I have because she had some pretty wild stories to share. And she told me one story the last night that I thought about the whole trip back. I wasn't sure I was ready for it, or whether you'd do it, but now I think I'd like to try having you fuck my ass. What do you think?"

Um, I don't know about anybody else, but these were words I never, ever expected to hear being directed toward me - especially by a gorgeous, curvy teenager lying beside me with no clothes on. It was pretty hard to process, so I hesitated.

"Well ... I ... yeah, sure, we could try that."

"You don't sound so sure."

"That's just because I'm a little stunned. And, I have to be honest, I've never done it before. But it's always something I've wondered about, and I can't think of anybody I'd like to try it with more than you. You just keep surprising me."

"Turning into a little slut, aren't I?"

"I'd never say that, but if you are, you have to be the cutest ever."

With that, we rolled toward each other and began a long kissing session. There was no rush, so we simply enjoyed each other. But the passion inevitably returned, and then our hands got busy, and without much effort we knew it was time.

Lindy got on all fours near the edge of the bed and I stood behind her. I gripped my throbbing cock, found her pussy and pushed in. She was still amazingly wet and in no time I was sawing in and out. Almost reluctantly, I pulled out, but it was time to give this new experience a shot.

"OK, I'm gonna get it as lubed up as I can before I try - you just have to let me know if it's too painful or you want me to stop."

"I will. Go ahead."

I used my fingers to dip into her slick lips and smeared as much pussy juice as I could on her asshole. Then I stuck my dick in her pussy one more time to get it as wet as I could. I placed the head at her ass's doorstep and began pushing, having no idea how much effort it would take to get inside.

The last thing I wanted to do was hurt Lindy, so I was being really careful, until she said, "Do it. Now."

With one more push, the head popped inside her asshole. I was shocked how tight it was. I used my fingers to spread more juice on my shaft, then slowly started to push further into her. It felt incredible, but I was still worried about Lindy, because I had heard her grunt when I first got in.

"I'm OK," she said right on cue. "It hurt right away, but not so much now. Go ahead and put it in."

So that's what I did, although very slowly. I pushed until I had it about two-thirds of the way in and she said, "That's far enough."

So I backed out and went back in again, this time just a little faster. I heard Lindy almost growl, but she said it felt better. So I began pumping in and out, although still going fairly slowly. As Lindy encouraged me more and I stopped worrying about how she felt, the intensity of what I was doing hit me. I was actually ass-fucking a beautiful young girl - who had asked me to do it - and the pleasure signals my cock was sending to my brain were startling and intense. It was a moment I assumed I'd never experience again, so I reveled in it.

Unconsciously, I realized I had started to push faster and with Lindy making noises of pleasure, I felt no restrictions. So I grabbed her by the hips and started pounding with almost wild abandon. Lindy was mewling into the pillow and my balls started to contract and it took plenty of resolve to not scream as my cum spewed forth.

As I pumped my seed into her backside, the intensity of the orgasm was almost too much to take. My knees nearly buckled, and might have if my hands weren't glued to her butt cheeks. When I was spent, I bent over Lindy's body and hugged her as best I could. When I felt my dick begin to relax, I slowly pulled out, hearing a wet plop when it came free.

As I collapsed on the bed, I saw Lindy flatten out on her stomach and we spent several moments without talking.

But just as I started to worry, Lindy turned, propped her head on one hand, gave me one of those 1,000-watt smiles of hers, and said, "That was fucking wonderful."

"That was probably the most exciting thing I've ever done in my life," I said. "In fact, if I listed the top five, stuff you and I have done in the last month probably have three spots."

I couldn't tell her that another of those spots was reserved for her brother, Adam.

"I have to admit, I was a little scared, even though I wanted to try it. But I knew you were the right person to try it with, Jared. You've been so good to me and taught me so much."

"Well, I've never thought of myself as a teacher, but I can't imagine doing anything and getting this much satisfaction out of it. You are truly special, girl. And your grade is out of sight."

Elickser
Elickser
194 Followers
12