Myrtle Beach Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That brought a laugh from her.

"So, what's my next lesson about, teach?"

"I don't know, but it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow. You wear me out."

With that, Lindy gave me a big, sloppy kiss, threw on her clothes and left, leaving me to lay back and think about our latest session. The surprises just kept coming with this family and I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Finally, my drained body overcame my supercharged brain and I fell asleep.

¬¬¬¬

Unfortunately, I got a call from my boss the next morning and he needed me to return to the office for a few days, so Lindy's next "session" would have to wait. It was probably good in a way, because it gave me a chance to recharge.

When I got back home I was called in for a long discussion with my boss about all the time I was spending in Myrtle Beach. I was worried, but it turns out he was encouraged with the business I had been doing and was wondering if we could expand our reach in that area. We came to the conclusion that somebody else could take over my clients in the home region, allowing me to spend more time in MB.

If only he knew how much that thrilled me.

That night I gave Tom a call and explained what was happening. He assured me that staying with them was no problem. He said my presence didn't mess up his and Shannon's routines at all, and even said that he knew Lindy and Adam liked having me around. Luckily, he had no idea how much.

I told him that I'd start paying for my stay because the company would now provide some money for that, and that I'd start looking for a place of my own. He said he'd keep an eye out and he knew a real estate agent and would put them on it, too. So I made plans to head back down in three days.

That gave me some time to think about what might be the next step with Lindy ... and Adam. I had no clue, but I realized I had to be a little careful. Lindy and I were getting very close and even though I loved being with her, I knew this wouldn't last. There was just too much age difference and she would eventually seek out somebody her age. And Adam, well, it seemed like he had figured things out a little better and he'd find his way.

I arrived back in MB around noon on Friday, dropped my stuff off at the house and spent the rest of the day running around arranging appointments for the next week. When I got back, I found a note under my door. It said: "I won't be here for dinner, but I do have a plan. Tell mom and dad you're going out, but meet me over at Darby's house instead, maybe around 9. Come in the door on the other side of her house. L."

There were two ways I could interpret the note: 1.) Lindy couldn't wait until her parents went to bed and was borrowing the neighbor's house for our next "session," or 2.) Darby was a player in this scene, too. That possibility sent my brain spinning and my dick stiffening. I'd never been in a threesome, but, of course - being a member of the male species - that had always intrigued me.

It took a long time for 9 o'clock to roll around. It gave me time to spend with Tom and Shannon and they assured me again that they really liked having me around and that it was no problem if I needed to stay for a while.

So about 8:30, I went downstairs, took a shower, said goodbye to them, walked to my car up the block and made a show of starting it up and taking off. But I only drove around the block, parked nearby and walked back to Darby's. It seemed a little silly, but I was hoping it'd be worth it.

When I knocked on the side door and entered, I had my answer - it was going to be worth it.

Darby had come to the door clothed in a rose-colored teddy that showed off an astonishing amount of cleavage. As I stepped in, I realized that we were in the den we had used before, and as my eyes took it all in, there was Lindy sitting demurely on that huge couch wearing a white lingerie outfit with garters and stockings and looking as pretty as ever.

"Welcome, stud," Darby said. "We hope you're ready for some fun."

"Oh my God, did I just die and go to heaven?"

Lindy said, "Not yet, but maybe in an hour or two you might think that."

That got a good laugh from all three of us and broke whatever tension there had been.

"I've had to relive the sessions you and Lindy have had by hearing about them, and this time I wanted to be there first-hand," Darby said. "And I don't mean just sitting there watching, either."

"No, you don't come across as a watcher," I said.

With that she grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me over toward the couch. When I got close, she pulled my shirt off while Lindy worked at taking off my shorts and briefs. Seconds later I was naked with Lindy's mouth on my cock, and my hands on Darby's outrageous tits, which were way more than a handful each.

While I worked those breasts out of the teddy, I was madly kissing Darby. Then she broke the kiss and went down on her knees to join Lindy at my dick. For about five minutes, they alternated showing off their deep throat technique, and I had no idea which of them was better, although Darby was able to use her tongue more. The feel was slightly different, but both were able to get all the way down to my pubic hair.

"I can't take any more of that standing up," I said. "My knees are getting weak."

So I dropped down onto the couch in a sitting position. Darby scooted over on her knees to give Lindy room alongside her, and they went back to gobbling my cock. Like most guys, I had imagined myself being in this situation, but let me tell you, I could not have believed it could be this good. I guess it helped having the two best cocksuckers I'd ever experienced taking care of me.

Just for some variety, Darby pulled off my cock, which was slippery with precum and saliva from both of them, pushed forward and placed my dick between those huge tits. Then she pushed them together around my pole and started rocking up and down. Check off another new experience for me, and another great one.

"Hey, I know my breasts aren't as big as yours, but I wanna try that," Lindy said, as she slipped off her top and playfully pushed Darby aside. As I looked down, I was amazed again by the sight of those puffy nipples of hers. She wasn't able to completely surround me, but she gave it the old college try and it still felt awesome.

The best thing about the tit fucking was that it was going to make me last longer, because the lips and tongues were entirely too effective. But that's when I felt Lindy pull off me and take my cock right back in her mouth and go to work again.

And Darby said, "Atta girl, Lindy. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for some of that sweet cum. Let's get this done. And we are definitely sharing it."

They went back to sharing my dick for about four or five good, long sucks each, working hard to draw out my semen, and it was doing the trick. I felt my balls starting to contract and I had an idea this was going to be fun to watch.

It was.

"Umm, just about there, ladies."

It was Darby who was on my cock at the time, so she moved over to her side, but didn't give it up. Lindy moved in, too, and both were licking for all they were worth. That visual set me off and I could feel the first big spurt on its way. It shot out and caught Darby right on her forehead and she squealed with delight.

Lindy took her cue and got her mouth over my dickhead before the next spurt flew and sucked that jolt of cream right into her greedy mouth, then took the next one, too. Darby said, "Fuck, yeah," bumped her aside and was able to clamp her lips over my cock for the next big gob of cum.

"Ahhhh, there's more to come," I said.

Darby was able to take that last forceful spurt without too much trouble, then she allowed Lindy to take over again. Although I had stopped shooting, Lindy was able to suck more cum out of my spent shaft before she released it.

As I watched, the two girls looked at each other, gave a nod and pressed their lips together right above my crotch. I was entranced as they quite obviously swapped my cum back and forth for at least 20 seconds as I watched spellbound.

When they finally pulled apart, Darby said, "Damn, that was a big load of cum!"

"Enough for two!" Lindy laughed as she licked her lips. "And I see some more."

She leaned over and licked off the semen that was still hanging from Darby's face, then bobbed down and started hoovering my semi-soft cock just in case she had missed some before.

"I think she likes the taste of your cum," Darby said.

"I'd say."

Lindy let my dick flop out of her mouth and said, "I think cum's becoming my favorite flavor!"

As we laughed, Darby said, "How about some real drinks?"

She left for the kitchen and Lindy said, "That was fun. I can't wait to see what else we can get into tonight."

"All I know is, whatever you two have dreamed up, sign me up. This has been like one big, long sex novel since I met you guys. It's fucking wild."

Darby came back with a Yuengling for me and half a bottle of red wine for her and Lindy, and we chatted for the next half hour, clearly giving me time to recover from that draining orgasm.

Not surprisingly, we talked about sex. Lindy said she had her eye on one of her school's basketball players, who was rumored to be hung like a horse. They'd gone out once, but only for a couple of drinks, but it looked promising.

"With all the learning sessions I've had with you two, I feel like I'm ready to try it by myself," Lindy said. "I need to know if I can find a guy on my own who can satisfy me."

To which Darby said, "If he's that big in the dick department, I'd say you have a good shot at satisfaction."

We all got a chuckle out of that, then Darby told us about a possible new situation for her that had developed the week before. She had walked into the locker room at her gym, and a girl that she had previously noticed was just stripping down for a shower. Darby said she had openly admired her body, then joined her in the shower and caught the girl checking her out, too.

"Then she looked up into my eyes, and there was definitely some interest there," she said. "When I was leaving, I heard her asking the kid at the desk when I usually worked out, so I think I'll be seeing more of her. That might be interesting. How about you, Jared?"

"Well, hell, I haven't had anything happen to me lately, except what's been happening here, and you guys know all about that. That's been plenty."

Of course, I had a story concerning Adam that I could tell them about, but that wasn't going to be broadcast, at least not yet.

When I drained my beer, both girls set their wine glasses down and it looked like Round II was about to happen. Darby said, "Follow me," and we traipsed upstairs to her bedroom, which had a king-size bed that was stripped down to the fitted sheet.

"This looks like a well-planned party tonight," I said.

"Well, not completely," Darby said, "but I did want things to be set up right. Now you can sit on this side of the bed and join in whenever you're ready."

With that, she and Lindy embraced and their tongues began a sexy dance in each other's mouth. Slowly, they both got on the bed and entwined their limbs as the kissing got more frantic. Realizing I was about to witness a show, I moved to the top of the bed to get the best view.

And what a view it was. As their tongues remained busy, their hands went to work, too, exploring each other's breasts, lightly grabbing ass cheeks and at one point each had fingers in the other's pussy. I was able to move around and get the best view and I don't think they noticed at all.

Darby then broke free and put her mouth on Lindy's huge nipples. Knowing what that felt like, I wasn't surprised that Darby was making some excited mewling noises, mixing with Lindy's loud sighs. Then Darby pushed down further and went to town on Lindy's sweet pussy. I was intrigued to see how a woman went about this with another woman, and it was interesting that she had a lighter touch than I would have.

It still had the same effect, though. And this time, because we weren't in the Daniels' house, Lindy could let loose with her moans as she was coming, and believe me, there were plenty of moans.

As soon as her orgasm was finished, Lindy moved over and let Darby lay on her back and started in on her mound with no delay. I was a little surprised because it seemed like they were rushing a little. But I wasn't about to complain. Watching all this action had my dick at attention and I was ready for anything.

It didn't take long at all for Darby to start shaking, and then she said, "That's it. Right there, Lindy. Keep going. Oh! Yeah, baby. Just a little more ... YEAH!" as her orgasm exploded. Apparently, little not-so-innocent Lindy was as good at licking pussy as she was at sucking dick.

And then it was time for the third party to get involved again.

Darby said, "Get over here, Jared. Put that hard cock in me, right now!"

I obeyed, gladly. Her pussy was, of course, about as wet as could be, so I simply kneeled between her legs, lined up and shoved my cock home. What a sweet, tight, feeling. I hoped I'd be able to last since I'd just come not long ago, and since Darby was quite obviously already on the edge, there was no need to hold back.

"Yeah, give it to me, Jared. Ooooh, god, I'm gonna come again!"

I took a glance at Lindy, who was closely watching my dick saw in and out of Darby, and noticed she had her fingers dancing in her own crotch and a smile on her face. She caught me looking at her and put on a bigger smile.

"My turn's coming up soon, so save some for me," she said.

In between my grunts, and moans from Darby, I said, "I'll have plenty for you, don't worry."

Darby's orgasm started to wind down a bit, and she said, "Go ahead and do her."

So I slowly pulled out, and Darby moved to the side. I dropped down and rolled over onto my back and Lindy said, "Yeah, that's the way I want it," as she stepped over me, facing my head, and plunged herself down on my throbbing rod. We both said, "Fuck, yeah" at the same time, getting a chuckle from Darby, but our minds were elsewhere.

Darby's pussy was tight, but Lindy's was super tight and I was reminded again of how lucky I was to get to experience her sexual charms. As she rode me, slowly building a little more frenzy into her bounces, I couldn't help but stare at her beauty.

Then Darby sat up and said, "I need some more of her titties - they are just so suckable, don't you think, Jared?"

"They are unbelievable," I managed to croak out as Darby leaned over to get a mouthful.

Between that action and the fucking going on, I watched as Lindy's face started to scrunch up as she neared an orgasm. The noises she was making kept getting a little louder until she was nearing a scream, and I felt the vibrations in my dick as she went over the top.

"Ahhhh ... yeah, damn. Ummmmm. Ohh."

"Go, girl," Darby called out.

Lindy set a frantic pace as she rocked up and down on my cock, swiveling her hips at the same time. I was amazed at the sexual instincts she possessed, although all I was really thinking about was how damn good this felt.

She finally started coming down a little from her orgasm, and as her eyes refocused, she looked at Darby and said, "It's time for our friend here to start shooting."

She went up and down a few times, then slid off my dick. Darby immediately hopped on and rode me for a while, then I said, "Hold it."

I told both of them to get on their hands and knees side-by-side in front of the headboard. Soon I had a pair of wondrous asses right in front of me for the taking - one an exceptionally tight athletic butt and the other a little more meaty. I could have just stared hungrily at the sight for a while, but my dick had other ideas.

I lined up with Lindy's perfect butt first and plunged in an out of her pussy for several minutes, then switched over to Darby's more generous cheeks and let her have it. Both girls were giving me verbal encouragement as well as rocking their bodies back into me when I was in them.

Miraculously, I was able to keep at this, switching sides, for at least 7 or 8 minutes - I guess all this sex was finally taking its toll on me. But finally, while plowing into Darby, my orgasm hit me - "Shit, I'm coming!" I yelled - and sent a heavy spurt into her, then another.

I felt Lindy moving beside me and she slid her head underneath Darby's crotch, all the while saying, "Go, Jared, fuck her. Fill her up."

So I kept shooting until I could give no more. I pulled out, and as soon as I did, I could feel Lindy grab my cock with her hand and direct it into her sweet mouth, licking the cum off of my shaft and sucking hard to get anything left inside.

When it was clear there was no more, I dropped down beside Darby and watched transfixed as Lindy leaned up and started licking Darby's pussy. I could see her tongue sliding deep inside, clearly trying to get at whatever sperm of mine was there. And Darby was just as clearly getting off on it - it didn't take long for her to have another mini orgasm right on Lindy's face.

At last, Lindy pulled away, allowing Darby to collapse on her stomach. Lindy laid down beside her and reached over to me and we both nearly covered Darby up as we tried to settle down. Lindy and Darby started with some gentle kissing, then Darby turned over to kiss me, and finally, as we finished, Lindy leaned over to swap some spit with me, which included, of course, more than just spit ... but that was OK.

Eventually, I noticed that Darby had fallen into a deep sleep and Lindy chuckled and said, "She had to work the late shift last night. Hey, let's get in the pool. Get some beers and I'll meet you out there."

12