Myrtle Beach Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I sat back on my haunches and said, "Well, the big question now is, was that what you were looking for?"

"Oh, my God yes," she said. "I never thought it could be that good; I mean, it certainly hasn't been before tonight." Then she laughed and said, "Jared, you've restored my faith in men. Maybe not with boys, but definitely with men. But ... "

"What?"

"I don't want us to be done yet. I am so wired right now - I want you to fuck me. I didn't know if I'd feel that way when we started, but I'm sure of it now. You've been so good to me and I wanna feel it all tonight. Would you, please?"

That was a request that had zero chance of being turned down. I was alone with a gorgeous young girl and we'd shared glorious oral sex for the last 45 minutes or so. I was already at more than half mast, so my cock and my brain were both thinking the same thing: Let's do it.

"Lindy, I can't think of anything right now that would please me more."

I wrapped her in my arms again and we did some more kissing. Then she pulled me down on the bed, rolled on top and moved out to the side. She leaned down and took my dick in her mouth again and within seconds, I was totally hard.

I said, "All right, it's time. Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I am. I've done this twice before with guys, but neither one ended well. I'm hoping this is my night to remember."

"It's already mine, and it keeps getting better. OK, get up on your knees and we'll start with you on top."

Lindy positioned herself over my lap, and between us, we got the placement right and my dickhead popped inside her sweet lips.

"All right, now just let me do the work," I said, looking into her brown eyes.

I slowly pushed up inside her, savoring the fabulous tight feel against my sensitive skin. I was in sexual heaven. I grabbed her hips and pulled down slowly as I pushed up and finally felt my cock reach as far inside of her as possible.

"Oh my God, that feels good," she said. "I've never been on top before."

I reversed the move until all but my head was out of her, then pushed back in again. I tried to keep the movements as slow as possible; it felt so good it was all I could do to stop myself from just going for broke. But I had taken on a challenge to give this girl as good of a performance as possible, so I concentrated on being patient.

Lindy wasn't making it easy for me. I could feel the walls of her tight vagina gripping me on every stroke and she was starting to emit some noises that got a little louder as we went. The longer it went, the faster I pushed and the more I could feel Lindy bouncing down on me. We got into a nice groove, and the soundtrack was the squishy sounds of her vagina being penetrated.

As soon as I started to feel the first tingles of my cum building, I decided to pull out.

"No, not yet!"

"Don't worry, I just need to hold off for a minute. Why don't you lie on your back?"

She quickly got in position and I slipped my cock in her hole with no problem this time. Once again, I started slowly, then built up my strokes until I was banging into her pretty hard. Lindy seemed to love it, based on her stiff nipples, her intense face and her gasps of pleasure. And when she choked out, "I'm coming!" it set me off.

I could feel my cock shoot just after her pussy starting spasming, which combined to make us both hold back a scream. Sperm rocketed out of my penis and into her with as much force as I could muster. I slowed down my strokes to get the most out of it, but I realized that the cum was pulsing out to its own beat and so I just enjoyed the moment.

Eventually, I laid down on top of Lindy and we both went silent for a minute or two. Then I made myself reluctantly pull out and rolled off to her side. While I was thinking about what to say, I couldn't help reaching out to caress those amazing breasts.

And she said, "Oh, my God, Jared. Now I know what Darby's been telling me - sex can be a really great thing. I've been so frustrated, but this ... this was ... I don't know ... way better than I ever imagined. Thank you."

"Lindy, this may be your first good experience, but I guarantee you it won't be your last. You were tremendous. I've had quite a few good partners, but this was the most exciting. And I'm not just making that up. Geez-us, girl, you're hot!"

That produced a big smile and a giggle, and she said, "How about we do it again?"

I groaned and said, "You know I'd love to, but first of all I don't know if I could be ready again so soon, plus I have to get some sleep - I have a long day tomorrow. Can we postpone it until the next time I'm here?"

She put a pouty look on her face, but said, "If I have to, I guess. But you'd better get back here soon."

"I will, I definitely will."

I watched Lindy as she got dressed and marveled at my good fortune. The vision of her naked body had been seared into my brain forever. When she finished, she came over and gave me one more sloppy kiss, and said, "Don't make me wait too long."

"Girl, you make a good argument."

She left via the family room door and I was left to try to go to sleep after a couple of hours of the most thrilling sex I'd ever had. I was definitely beat, but it took a while to unwind enough to make some zzz's.