Myself and Daring Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Son explores his mother's sexuality.
1.5k words
4.27
17.9k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusthemod
Rusthemod
482 Followers

Mom and I slept together that night. We spooned and mom spread her cheeks for me to place my cock between her cheeks rather than have it against her back. I made sure to place the head of my cock against her dark rose as her cheeks pressed against both sides.

My left arm was under Mom's pillow and my hand cupped her breast as we lay there.

"Baby?"

I whispered in her ear, "yes Mom?"

"Baby, I need to confess that I am a nymphomaniac. I am addicted to sex. That is why I have so many toys. I never bothered trying to find your father because you were conceived after a night where I, along with some other cheerleaders, had fucked the entire varsity football team, including the coaches. I had cum from at least 7 guys in my pussy that night. I am sorry you grew up without a dad."

My cock was not up for more sex just yet and needed a little time to recover. Mom suspected as much and continued. "Let's lube your cock and my ass and ass cheeks baby so, when you get hard, you can just slip it into my ass and get some relief. A nympho mother absolutely doesn't want or need her son to waste a hard on."

Mom pulled out some silicon based lube from her night stand and smiled up at me as she liberally coated my cock with it. She then cleaned her hands with a kitchen towel she had next to the bed before saying, "Baby."

She twisted a clear plastic tube with a plunger onto the lube container and filled it with lube, making sure to get a little on the sides of the tube. "Slip this deep into your loving mother's ass and holding the plunger still, slowly pull out the tube so the lube spreads evenly inside me?"

Mom handed me the plunger and leaned over the side of the bed, spreading her cheeks. My breath caught at the beautiful sight of my mother's winking sphincter and inviting pussy. I gently inserted the tube as deep as I could into her ass and pressed the plunger as I pulled out the tube, leaving a small dollop on the outside which I made sure to spread around just a bit.

"MMMM, that's perfect baby. Now take some lube and make sure the insides of mommies cheeks are well lubed so you can slip your cock between them with ease."

We spooned again and my cock slid easily between her cheeks with the head nestled against her now wet rose. Mom took a deep breath and relaxed her sphincter and the tip of my cock actually nudged inside even though I wasn't hard.

We fell asleep, connected in that naughty and very sensual way. Sometime during the night I awoke with a raging hard on sunk deep into mom's very slick ass. So, like any boy who can fuck his mom anytime he wants, I slowly began to fuck her hot, slick, willing ass.

Mom was still asleep but I could tell I triggered a wet dream as she moaned and spoke some garbled encouragement. I kept up a slow, steady pace, sliding out to the ridge of my cock against the inner ring of her anus while slowly gliding in as deep as I could go.

I was balls deep in mom's ass when she woke up. "Baby! Are you being a naughty son and ass fucking your mom while she is asleep?"

With that she slammed hard against me and gyrated her bottom, causing all kinds of sensations to come from the head of my cock as it rubbed the inside of her bowels. I held onto mom's tits as I ground out my climax in her bottom and as my cock began to swell she cried, "Yes baby! Fill your mom with your naughty, creamy cum. Claim your mother's ass as yours to fuck like a man claims his woman! Claim your mother as your cum bucket! Make me your sex slave, baby!"

Mom's language blew me away and I came bucket loads inside her. "Fuck yes baby! Cream your mother's willing ass!"

After I came and gathered my wits, I reached down and rubbed one out for mom as my cock remained balls deep in her ass. When she came the pressure against my cock felt wonderful.....but.

"Mom, I need to get up and pee."

"No, baby. Just pee in your mother's ass. When you are finished, I will get up and go to the toilet, clean up and bring you a nice warm towel."

I was flabbergasted, my mother has serious kink!

Mom held me in her bowels until I just could not hold it anymore and I emptied my bladder into my mother's ass. As the warm liquid filled her bowels she just moaned, "Yes, son. Your mother's ass is yours for you to do whatever you want, whenever you need. I love feeling your hot pee inside me."

When I was done, mom went to the toilet and voided everything, using my pee as an enema and purging her bowels. After she cleaned up she came to the bed with a soapy washcloth and a wet and dry hand towel.

After soaping up my cock she used her hands to get soap rubbed into every inch of skin on my cock and my balls. I do so love playing with a man's cock, baby. Do you mind if I enjoy cleaning you like this?"

"Mom, you can clean my cock like this anytime. It feels wonderful."

****

That morning I woke up to the smells of bacon and coffee from the kitchen. I brushed my teeth and shaved before going into the kitchen both nude and with some morning wood when I saw the red-head from the park standing nude and leaning on her elbows over the bar.

She looked at me and smiled, "There is the son of the hour! Your mom was just telling me how much she enjoyed your cock up her ass last night." I blushed. "But what I want to know is how much did you enjoy peeing into her bowels. Did you enjoy it as much as she did?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn't say a word but my cock swelled just a bit more and the woman smiled as she watched it.

"Well, I do believe your manhood has definitely answered that question with a yes. Come over here and take my pussy as an offer of forgiveness for putting you on the spot like that. I just wanted to get an honest reaction."

Mom spoke up, "Make it a quickie son, breakfast in 10."

I wasted no time and placed the head of my raging cock against her lips. She held her cheeks open for easy access and I started slow. "Oh dear, your son is such a gentleman when he fucks. He is inching his thrusts slowly deeper and deeper so my pussy wets his cock and doesn't rub me raw."

By that time I had worked in up to my balls and I started pumping her cunt for all I was worth. "Ohhh, yesss!" She cried, "Can I have a dish towel? Your son is hitting my G-spot on every thrust and I am going to squirt all over your floor!"

Mom came over with the towel and then cupped my balls in her hand as she pinched the red's nipples, "Unload in her baby. Claim her hot cunt just like you did my ass last night. She wants to be owned by you just like your mother does."

That admission was just too much for both Red and I and we both came explosively. Red soaked the dish towel as she squirted during her climax.

Mom walked to the stove and finished breakfast while Red licked my balls and cock clean. "Your mother and I have been coworkers and sex partners for some time honey. In fact, I was the one who suggested she walk in on you yesterday morning and arouse you so you would fuck her. She has been wanting your cock for years now."

So, I now own both of you. Yes?" I asked.

They both nodded and smiled. "What is your command, master?" Red asked.

"I want you both to fuck the boss today, together. Don't wear any underwear today. Just nice full dresses that can be easily slipped off."

Mom spoke up, "Baby, the boss is trying to make a multi-million dollar deal today in his office with a client."

"Perfect!" I said. "Both of you walk in, get naked, and Red, you sit on his lap so he can see your shaved pussy and ask him which hole he wants to cum in. When he tells you let him know he can have it just as soon as he signs the contract. Mom, you give it to the boss and then ask for a raise for getting the contract signed."

"Baby, what if the client refuses and we both get fired?"

I looked at the two of them and just laughed, "No way in hell."

Rusthemod
Rusthemod
482 Followers