Mysterious Island of Dr. Porneau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, the two men pulling the wagon un-yoked themselves from it and removed the bull masks from their heads to reveal the enhanced versions of Sean and Chad, formerly surfing buddies but now brothers to the Family. They eyed the female prisoners still tied to the posts, traded glances and raced over to where Monique was being held. The pheromones were working to full effect now and Monique was surprised at herself as she looked at the two white boys with a new appreciation. She looked over at Latrelle and saw he was fucking some Asian slut or rather she was fucking him as he was still tied to the post and Monique could not deny it made her horny watching him bone the girl as she bent over doggie style.

Suddenly she felt hands roaming all over her mocha colored skin, squeezing and pinching at her large round tits through her bikini top then one hand snaked down her bare tummy and pressed against the soft pussy mound tucked away in her bikini. She became further aroused at the teasing fingers and hands when she heard Claudia wailing underneath Zeus who was ravaging the beautiful white woman on the ground before her.

"So, you boys think you want some of Mama Mo-Mo?" Monique asked them smiling, using the pet nickname Latrelle gave her when she was really horny. "You think you boys can handle all this?"

The two young men formerly known as Chad and Sean could only growl and grunt their excited animal-like answers as their enhanced nano-programmed lust response consumed their minds and body. They quickly untied Monique and forced her to the ground with their superior strength. She knew there was no chance of overpowering the young men so she took one last look over at Latrelle.

Latrelle had been dragged to the ground as well with one slut riding his face and another playing rodeo on his big black cock. Monique sighed and then succumbed to the young men's wicked advances while her bikini was ripped from her body. She had never been with a white man before and her curiosity about the white cock experience only intensified her pheromone-induced horniness. She wrapped a hand around one hard prick and held it in front of her open mouth while the other white cock easily slipped into the moist, slick folds of her hairless black pussy. "Ohhh, fuck yeah, baby. Give Mama Mo-Mo everything you white boys got! C'mon babies, give it to me!" and they responded by rapidly fucking into her cunt and mouth with their newly acquired thick, long, enhanced cocks. "Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned out loud around the prick plunging in and out of her mouth.

Ronnie was the last hostage tied up as the others had been dragged to the ground and were being used as orgy fodder for their captor's amusement. She knew she shouldn't be so sexually aroused at the vulgar, base acts going on all around her but could not take her eyes off of Claudia and Monique as they took on the sons of Dr. Porneau right in front of her...and they seemed to be enjoying it too!

"Hi Ronnie. Miss me?" the once chubby Alice asked sarcastically. This brought Ronnie out of her aroused, hypnotic state and she looked up to see the woman formerly known as Alice standing before her, sneering.

Dr. Porneau, watching from the reviewing stand, was not surprised that Alice remembered glimpses of her past life and he explained to the Chinese doctors that the enhancement process affected everyone differently and could take as long as two days for the nano-bot reprogramming to finish and their old identity erased from their consciousness forever. It seemed to depend on their age but he would not be sure until further testing could be verified.

Porneau returned his attention back to Alice and was fascinated by the level of hostility that Alice had been suppressing towards her friend and still carried with her hours after her enhancement. Alice told her new Father about Ronnie and how she wanted to get revenge on the conceited bitch. When she saw how much the idea pleased Father she became excited at the chance to prove herself to him and earn his praise.

"Alice! Untie me! Help me get outta here," Ronnie said as she wiggled about trying to loosen the binding ropes. She suddenly froze and looked back at Alice, surprised when she did not move. Ronnie was shocked to see the snarling face of the woman that was once her friend looking back at her with blinding hatred.

"Fuck you, you condescending bitch!" old Alice spit out. "Why would Alice want to help you? You have always lauded your good looks and sexy body over her," she said while slowly circling behind Ronnie. "Always thinking you are so fucking superior to poor little Alice, the stupid, fat girl of the group. Stealing away the men she wanted."

"That's not true Alice! You know better," Ronnie replied trying to talk some sense into her. "You've always been my friend. One of my closest friends too, damn it."

"Alice isn't here, bitch!" she growled as she stood behind Ronnie and leaned in close to her ear. "My name is Cumslut and Alice doesn't live here anymore."

Ronnie froze in fear and uncertainty when she heard Cumslut sniffing her hair then up and down her neck. She could feel the hot breath against her cheek as she stood motionless, tied to the post and feared what was coming next.

"I can smell your nasty little pussy, bitch. You're wet with fuck lust!" Cumslut whispered in her ear then ran her tongue along the outer edge.

"Stay away from me, Alice!" Ronnie warned as she pulled away but she did not yet understand that Alice was long gone.

Cumslut came around in front of Ronnie looking her in the eye and licking her lips like a hungry animal staring at its prey. "It's okay Ronnie," she said, "I'll take care of that horny pussy for you, you fucking whore!" Her gaze left Ronnie's eyes and trailed slowly down her lithe, slender body still clad in her black bikini. "Yes, it's time to teach you a lesson you stuck up cunt." She reached up and tore the top off of Ronnie exposing her small, pert breasts. The pointy white mounds jiggled a little and had hard nipples colored cherry red that extended outward like tiny fingers. Cumslut gave one nipple a painful pinch.

"Owwww! Get your fucking hands off me bitch!" Ronnie screamed angrily at her attacker. Ronnie's former friend became enraged and slapped her hard across the face with her right hand. The strength of the blow stunned Ronnie momentarily as the stinging sensation needled its way across the left side of her face. While trying to regain her senses, Ronnie felt hands near her waist and then the bottom half of her black bikini was torn from her body exposing her wet, pink pussy slit to Cumslut's hungry eyes. Ronnie had the smallest triangle of hair just above her sex and Cumslut, seeing that, just kept running her tongue across her lips, tasting the anticipation building between them.

The lust crazed woman smiled at the sight of the moist cunt before her and looked up into Ronnie's eyes, "I'm gonna make you my bitch today. Do you understand me, cunt? You are going to be licking my pussy all night long. Father gave me his permission to do whatever I wanted before you join the Family." Ronnie weakly whimpered as she felt a wave of submission crest over her entire body causing her to gently tremble.

Cumslut reached down, forcing her hand between Ronnie's legs and easily slipped two fingers into her hot wet pussy. She began slowly sliding in and out in long, deep strokes and made sure to rub against her clit with each pass. Ronnie felt herself slipping away into a world of forbidden pleasure and began twisting and bucking her hips trying to stop the unwanted arousal. It was no use, Cumslut used her superior strength to grab Ronnie by the throat and squeezed just tight enough, restricting her air flow, until Ronnie quit fighting back and stood still. After a few minutes she could not help herself and she closed her eyes as her hips began to fuck back against Cumslut's gently teasing fingers. 'Why did it feel so good? So...right?' she thought as her arousal grew out of control.

"Untie her brother," Cumslut said to her Korean brother Ares standing behind Ronnie waiting for his chance to get at the new girl. Ronnie felt her hands come untied and then she was then pulled to the ground by the muscular son of Porneau.

Ronnie saw Cumslut stepping into a harness sporting a huge lime green dildo over a foot in length while being held down. Her eyes widened at the size, then the pheromone induced lust made her pussy throb with anticipation.

Cumslut kneeled down and easily pushing Ronnie's legs apart before positioning herself for the thrust into the soft pussy flesh of the trembling, captive young woman. As she moved into position three more brothers gathered around to watch, licking their lips like feral, hungry savages while they stroked their hard cocks.

"Do it brothers," Cumslut encouraged the enhanced brothers surrounding them, "Shoot your hot jizz all over her pretty fucking face!"

So while Ares held her down on the ground with arms raised above her head, the brothers began stroking their cocks vigorously. Ronnie looked on confused as she felt terrified and horny with all those pricks pointed at her. Then she felt Cumslut fuck the obscene lime green dildo into her cunt with her hips and was shocked at how easily it slid in. Cumslut leaned over her and pressed her huge tits against Ronnie's smaller breasts as she pumped in and out of the prisoner's juicy slit. She was reveling in the sensation of dominating the snobby bitch and the feel of her naked skin against Ronnie's only served to heighten her unquenchable need to make this bitch submit.

Her increased arousal level inspired Cumslut to rise up, grab Ronnie by her tiny tits and begin furiously fucking in and out of the wet cunt meat below her. "Moan for me bitch," Cumslut growled but Ronnie did not need encouragement as the pheromones in the air and the giant green dildo exploring new depths within her caused her to begin wailing loudly. Ronnie wasn't sure if she felt flush from the outrageous sex or the shameful guilt but she knew a huge orgasm was only moments away.

Just as she felt herself tense up and begin to experience the best orgasm of her life, all three cocks around her erupted simultaneously, spraying her face with thick streams of the gooey man seed. She opened her mouth in orgasmic rapture and caught several ropes on her lips and tongue as they lashed across her face and eyes. She licked at the cum on her lips and Cumslut lowered her face to Ronnie's and began eating her new favorite food...hot blobs of sticky cum.

Dr. Porneau smiled as he witnessed Ronnie giving in to her base desires and be swept away by the wild orgy. He realized his dick was hard again and that Hera was not around him so he called out for her. "Hera, where are you my dear? Come to Father now. I command you," he bellowed.

Behind the reviewing stand Hera was still bouncing on Hephaestus' boner when she heard Father call for her. Without hesitation she lifted herself off of him and stood up. As she moved towards the steps to the reviewing stand she looked back smiling and said, "That was wonderful! We have to finish that real soon, Steve."

Steve lifted his head off the ground and looked hard at her, hoping against hope. She was only able to return a look that showed the total confusion creeping into her psyche. She turned and bounced up the stairs to Father not sure exactly why she called her brother Steve.

As his sexual programming subsided, Steve felt the pain of knowing his past pour into every part of his body and he could do no more than lie there writhing in agony as the nano-bots punished him for remembering. He knew it would take him a few moments to force the pain to subside, then stand and walk again. The excruciating pain never went totally away though because his past memories kept flooding in uncontrollably and would not let him forget.

'She remembered!' Steve thought to himself and managed to chuckle softly through all the pain racking his enhanced body. 'She remembered!'

Chapter 10

The orgy continued late into the afternoon as the wine flowed freely and every member of the Family and their Chinese enablers were having a wildly entertaining time.

Dr. Porneau was beginning to feel his age and knew he wouldn't last much longer as he was tiring fast. Drs. Lo and Tu were about in the same shape as they lounged in the reviewing stand, idly watching the lecherous actions of the enhanced Family beneath them while they casually drank their wine.

Porneau stood and called out for Asclepius and from within one pile of naked bodies going at it on the grass the huge Samoan man arose with his sisters regretfully letting go his massive Polynesian pontoon. He turned to face Father.

"Asclepius son, it is time for our visitors to witness the enhancement process themselves. Are the Enhancement Gels ready to be administered?" Dr. Porneau asked and Asclepius shook his head yes then ran off to fetch them from the lab.

"Bring the two older men here in front of me. Leave the young sailor with the others for now," the balding Frenchman ordered and Doug was lifted from the pile of flesh by Zeus and Hades and dragged before Father. Latrelle was similarly handled by Poseidon and Hypnos and both men found themselves on their hands and knees, naked, breathing hard and exhausted from all the nasty sexual acts they had been forced into with the daughters of Dr. Porneau.

Asclepius arrived moments later, still nude with his huge, soft cock hanging down just above his knees, holding two vials of the enhancement protocol gels in his hand. He took a moment to look around at all of his brothers and sisters fucking each other before noticing the men prisoners on their knees before Father. He moved in their direction.

The women were unaware of what was happening as they were still awash in a sea of naked flesh, covered with bodies humping and licking in and out of their asses, mouths and pussies. Dominic, used up, could not get an erection any longer and was pushed to the side, forced to lick and tongue the ass of one of the enhanced daughters as she was fucked repeatedly by many of her brothers.

"My Family," Father began saying to the orgy participants, "Brothers and sisters," he repeated louder to finally get their attention off of the raunchy sex acts each was currently engaged. All the brothers and sisters of the Family stopped fucking each other and the prisoners and stood to watch the proceedings. The prisoners could not stand as they were exhausted from the extremely strenuous fucking they had been receiving for the past few hours and remained lying on the ground trying to catch their breath, the women gauging the soreness of their body orifices with tender explorations. The Family ignored them when Father called out for their attention.

"It is time to witness the next step in human evolution. Let us watch and marvel at the enhancement of these two men. Their aging bodies will give us a great deal of information on the usefulness of the protocol on older people and how we can grow our Family in the future." The Family cheered Father's words. To the Chinese doctors he turned and said, "If this is successful on the older men without any unforeseen complications I will have Dr. Gray enhanced next and then she will begin to serve as my assistant as I have brilliantly planned all along. Having her will help me speed up the pace of the enhancement upgrades," Dr. Porneau smiled, very pleased with himself as usual. Dr. Lo and Dr. Tu smiled at the news and were anxious to witness the process first hand.

"Asclepius, administer the Enhancement Gels to the prisoners," Porneau ordered and Asclepius moved next to the men. Doug and Latrelle were forced to the ground, held still with their heads turned sideways exposing the ear canal of each man. The two men struggled in vain against the enhanced brothers' strength and screamed out their objections tinged with fear. Their two wives, Janet and Monique slowly pulled themselves up on their feet and saw what was about to happen. Janet was about to cry out and run over to Doug when Monique stayed her by grabbing her arm.

"Wait," she said to Janet and swiveled her head around to the left, then the right to survey her surroundings. She saw Dominic naked, slowly crawl away into the surrounding jungle brush disappearing from view.

"Nobody is watching us. This might be our chance," Monique whispered to Janet. She looked around too and noticed the same thing. They both spotted Ronnie and Claudia's naked, cum covered bodies a few meters away still on the ground gasping for air, trying to recover their stamina.

All eyes were on Asclepius as he moved next to Doug and knelt down. Janet had to stifle a cry as she watched the Samoan giant pour the gel into Doug's ear. Then she couldn't hold back and Janet cried out but was not heard due to the loud cheering of the Family as Doug screamed and passed out. He was released by Zeus and Hades and lay on the ground unconscious.

Next was Latrelle and Monique turned to Janet. "Get those girls outta here. I have had enough of this bullshit," the angry black woman said with a determined face.

"No," Janet answered shaking her head, "You can't do it all alone. There are too many of them and besides, I'm not leaving here without Doug."

Monique stared at Janet for a moment weighing her choices before saying, "Fine. I'm going to sneak over here for a second and get something. Keep watch and shout out if anyone sees me."

Janet shook her head yes and watched as the Enhancement Gel was poured into Latrelle's ear. Like Doug, he screamed and passed out as the gel entered his brain tissue and bloodstream. The Family cheered louder and someone began to beat on a jungle drum establishing a catchy rhythm. The naked, horny, and drunk Family members began dancing lewdly around Doug and Latrelle to the beat of the drum, dumping wine on their bodies while laughing, mad with fuck lust.

Janet carefully crept over to Ronnie and Claudia while watching the Family dance and made sure both of them were well enough to make a run for it when the time came. She was relieved when they both whispered yes. Janet saw Monique headed for the edge of the clearing and wondered where she was going. 'Surely she is not going to run off,' Janet thought to herself for a paranoid second.

At that moment another of the enhanced brothers came running into the commons, loudly shouting for Father, obviously alarmed about something. The jungle drumbeat stopped and the Family quit dancing to see what was so urgent as to interrupt Festival Day.

"What is it Hermes," Father asked his son.

"Something has happened to Apollo and the assault team Father," he replied looking nervously at the only authority figure he had ever known then downward at is feet.

This alarmed Father and he stood in the reviewing stand towering over Hermes. Impatiently Porneau repeated. "What is it Hermes? What has happened to the team?"

The young red-haired Irishman found it difficult to get the words out and stumbled over them," They...the.."

"WHAT IS IT Hermes?" Father shouted at the scared young man, "I demand you tell me NOW!"

After what seemed like an eternal pause Hermes took a deep breath, looked up at Porneau. "They are dead Father. The entire team has been killed by Costa Rican security forces just a short while ago."

The conscious prisoners tensed as they could literally feel the rage boiling up inside each brother and sister of the Family and all turned their attention to Father for an explanation. How could this happen they wondered silently? Father and the Chinese planned every detail for weeks. We are superior to the Homo sapiens in every way. Where did it go wrong? How did it go wrong? How is this even possible? Weren't we invincible as Father has taught us since childhood?

1...456789