Mystery at the Gloryhole

Story Info
A guy looking for his first blowjob visits a gloryhole.
1.5k words
4.63
26.5k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbo545
Jimbo545
100 Followers

My name's Jim and this is a story about how my life got turned upside down. I'm 18 and I live at home with my mom, dad and big sister, Riley. Being the youngest, I get teased a lot by my family. They treat me like I'm still a kid even though I'm an adult now. Lately, it's been a constant stream of "Got a girlfriend yet, Jim?" or "Still a single pringle?." I know they are just having some fun but it's been getting me down. There's a few girls that I have a crush on but I just can't muster they bravery to ask them out. My lack of experience is making me afraid, but I'm afraid because of my lack of experience. it's a vicious circle. So I've decided to do something drastic.

There's a sex club in my city that I've read about online and it has some gloryhole booths. I'm thinking that as long as I can push myself to go through the front door that the anonymity of the booth will ease my nerves. Today is Saturday and it's time! I say a quick goodbye to my folks and head off into town.

I'll be honest, I've been walking around nearby the club for a hour now trying to summon some courage. Every time I pass by the front door I see someone on the other end of the street and I keep on walking. This time though I reach the front door and I can't see anyone. It's now or never. I open the door and go inside. I'm trying to keep calm as I approach the reception. There's an older lady working there and she flashes me a kind smile.

"First time here?" the receptionist asks. "Yeah is it that obvious?" I reply.

She laughs. "Everyone is nervous the first time. Don't worry about it."

After paying the entrance fee, I make my way through another door. It's very dimly lit. There's a row of doors in front of me each labeled with the word "glory." I guess this is my moment. I open the door and lock it behind me. There's a hole in the wall on one side. I wait for a minute or two but nothing happens. Maybe it's empty? I bend down to peer through the hole. As I do so the door to the other room opens and I jump back up. I pause. Then a hand reaches through the hole and gives a come-here gesture. It's a woman's hand with red painted nails and a few wrinkles on her skin. At a guess, I'd say she was in her 40s.

I still haven't moved and she gestures again. I snap out of it and reach over and shake her hand. I can hear a laugh from the other side. She reaches further in and grabs my dick and gives it a squeeze. I don't have to be asked twice and I unbutton my pants and slide them and my underwear down. She takes hold of my semi hard dick and gently pulls me towards the hole in the wall.

She whispers "Mmm, you don't get many young guys in here. This is going to be a real treat for me."

Then I'm in heaven. My dick is suddenly so warm as it enters her mouth. I groan. She begins to suck on me gently as I get harder and harder in her mouth. It's like a dream. I've waited so long for a moment like this. She takes my dick out of her mouth with a popping sound.

"Oh, you have nice big one," she moans.

And then starts giving me the best blowjob I've ever had. Ok, it's also my first one, but still it was amazing. Her tongue, the warmth, the sloppy noises, the pleasure, all of it was too much for me. Far too soon I feel the cum building in my balls and I can't control it and I'm cumming in her mouth. She keeps going and takes all of my load. I'm spent.

"You know you are supposed to knock on the wall before you cum, young man. You're lucky that I enjoy a good load but not everyone does."

"Oh, sorry. It's my first time," I reply and quickly add "here, I mean."

"Well, hopefully not your last, eh?" She's still holding my dick and gives it a kiss on the tip. "I come here most weeks. I'd like to try this big boy again."

She takes my balls in her hands and adds "But shave these next time if you want me to suck on them too"

And then it was over. I was on cloud nine as I left the club and made my way home. My first blowjob and she wants more. I can't wait.

All week I was in a haze. I revisited the events in my mind over and over. On Friday I remembered her last words and used my electric razor to trim all of my public hair. That was new sensation for me. Everything felt so much sensitive as the bald skin rubbed on my clothing. It was driving me even more wild with desire than before! That evening, our family sat down to watch some TV after dinner and I was lost in my thoughts again.

"Hello! Earth to Jim!" I heard. And then realized my mother was speaking to me. "Yeah?"

"I was just asking you about the show but you were in another world. Are you ok, sweetie?" my mother asked.

I tried to act natural and simply nodded. My mother reach over and put her hand on my forehead.

"You don't feel warm, so you're not sick."

I simply shrugged my shoulders and replied "I've had a lot on my mind. It's nothing."

"He's got a crush on a girl, I bet!" my sister shouted and glanced in my direction with a smirk on her face. I turned bright read. "See! I told you!" she added.

"It's ok, sweetie. You should ask her out." my mother said as she patted me on the knee.

Her nails were the same red as the woman from the club and I was immediately transported back mentally to that night and my dick was rock hard. I couldn't help but picture my mother's hand on my dick. "My god, this getting too much for me," I thought. "I can't have these thoughts around my mother."

I jumped up and said rather hurriedly "I'm off to bed. I must be needing some rest"

That night I struggled to sleep as I had a combination of emotions: excitement, nerves but also shame. I must have dozed off as I woke up late. It was already 11am.

"Well, look who has emerged!" my dad said as I appeared into the kitchen. "Feeling better?"

"Yeah, I think so." I replied. "Any plans? Your mom has gone out already, we could do something together?" my dad asked.

"Sorry I'm gonna meet up with some friends" I replied as vaguely as possible.

I made my way back the city and this time I was confident enough to make it straight through the front door on the first attempt.

"Back again?" the friendly receptionist greeted me with.

I made my way through the inner door into the dark hallway and went straight for the same glory door as last time. Once I was inside, a hand waved to me through the hole again. Looked similar to last time but this time she had blue nails with white hearts on them. I dropped my pants and moved to the hole.

"Oh, my favourite dick!" she said as she cupped my balls "And you're clean shaven too. Perfect."

She lifted my dick and gently began to suck on my balls. I was in heaven again. She stroked me as she sucked on them. Then she took my shaft and started giving me a repeat of the best blowjob of my life. Deep and soft, warm and wet. My dick was so slippery with her saliva and my pre-cum. She worked me into a frenzy and I felt that familiar feeling. I knocked on the wall to warn her and she doubled her speed, milking me for all I was worth. I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed all of my cum again.

Though my post-cum haze I managed a breathless "Thank you, that was wonderful.."

She replied "No, thank you! I love this dick of yours. And if you come back next week, then I'll give you a special surprise!"

I slumped on the sofa when I got back home, drained and satisfied and fell half-asleep. A few moments later, my mom arrived home and saw me there.

"Jim, are you sure you aren't coming down with something? You look exhausted."

She put her hand on my forehead again and it was then that I noticed her nails. Blue with white hearts. My mouth dropped. It can't be! First the red and now the blue, it can't be a coincidence can it? I came in my mom's mouth... twice! I couldn't look at her. What felt so amazing now felt so wrong! But if it was so wrong, why was my dick rock hard again?

Jimbo545
Jimbo545
100 Followers