Mystery Fitness Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to 75. My arms collapsed as I lay motionless on the ground. I was exhausted, but mission accomplished, I was now decent again inside my shorts.

"On your feet." Rachel stood in front of me and offered me an arm to lift me up. Once I'd dusted myself off, she glanced at my crotch and remarked: "Legal enough. Come with me."

She grabbed her water bottle and started running, turning around after 20 feet and jogging on the spot. "Do you want to come or not?"

I would have followed that ass into hell. I would have followed any part of her to hell. I complied.

We ran shirtless together through the streets of Lake View, and yes - I finally got a great view from the rear of those strong glutes pumping her lean, tanned legs. Heading west and south for a mile or so, vaguely in the direction of DePaul University, Rachel the possible fitness model led me down a quiet one-way residential street. She fished a single key from a tiny shorts pocket, bounded up the stoop of a three-storey walk-up, and unlocked the door. I was still on the sidewalk, unsure what to do.

She called down to me: "Well we could get naked and lick each other all over out here on the street, but that might be too much attention. Coming in?"

I didn't feel my feet touch the ground as I bounded up the steps and followed her inside the front door. As soon as it shut behind us, she pushed me against the wall, grabbed me by the neck, and pulled me in for a long kiss. My back dug into a mailbox as she began grinding her crotch against my right quad.

She pulled away after 15 seconds or so. "Hmm, yum, you don't skip leg day," she said, resting her hand on my thigh. "What do you squat?"

"315 for sets, though my one-rep max is 395."

"I hit 225 the other day, I usually do 185 for reps."

"I think I could watch you do that all day."

"Maybe I'll let you." She attacked my mouth with her tongue once again, but broke away suddenly. "Come on, before one of my neighbors gets their mail."

We raced up the stairs to the third floor and in through her apartment door.

"Roommates?" I asked.

"No roommates." She yanked me by the arm and pulled me through the hallway. We entered the living room and she pushed me across the room to the sofa. "Sit."

Rachel stood before me, 5'4" of fit, statuesque perfection. She turned to the side and slowly bent forward at the hips, her legs straight, and reached down to untie her shoes. Oh my god, that ass. While her tanned thighs were long and lean with light definition, her ass muscles formed a luscious, round, shapely bubble butt. Obviously she was dedicated to squats but she'd also won that particular genetic lottery.

Stepping out of her peach-colored sneakers, she raised her torso up and flicked her hair back. Then she ran her hands down her boobs, abs, and thighs.

"Sorry I can't do much of a striptease with what I'm starting with here. Another time." I wasn't complaining. Her confidence to wear just a sports bra and booty shorts in public was erotic in itself.

"You're apologizing for bangin' abs and letting me see them up close in action? Like, they're absolutely superb. Why would you ever wear a top?"

"I do get a thrill showing the world my six-pack." Rachel tugged her bra up and her shorts down to admire herself. "Or eight-pack on a good day." She held her sports bra up an inch, flexed her abs, turned, and showed me all the angles, the light from the window casting shadows.

"I worked hard to get these," she continued, "and I work fucking hard to keep them. I want the world to see it. I'm a cut above all those wannabe fitspo bunnies on the lakefront. And when a guy has that same confidence to show off his own muscular body, I find it hot as fuck."

She walked up to the couch, straddled me, and we kissed long and hard. She ground her crotch into mine through the fabric of our clothing: two layers on my end, shorts and boxer briefs, and maybe two layers on hers? Did she have a thong under there? I couldn't see any outline. Maybe just one layer.

I tucked my fingers under the back strap of her sports bra. She broke away from our kiss, raised her arms, and I pulled the tight blue garment up over her head to expose her exquisite breasts. These B-cups stood up proudly on their own, supported by lightly defined but clearly strong pectoral muscles. Her pert little nipples and quarter-sized areolas just made her body even more perfect than I thought it could be.

Rachel sat up in my lap, curled her arms slowly into a double bicep flex, and her lithe and toned arms grew before my eyes to the size of baseballs! My jaw dropped - she hadn't shown that on the lakefront!

"It's my little party trick," she giggled. "No one ever thinks I'm packing thirteen and a half inches around. I curl 50 pounds for reps."

"Holy crap. What gym do you go to? I gotta see that." I reached out to fondle her right arm: her tricep had swollen to a defined horseshoe block of muscle meat.

"What do you curl, lover boy?"

"80 or 90 for reps. I did manage 2 reps of 125 in a preacher bench once."

"125, you said? Then you can lift me up off of here and have your way with me."

Challenge accepted, I thought. Sliding my hands under her strong hamstrings, I held her out like a forklift as I stood up from the sofa. My arms strained and my balance was awkward, but soon I was upright (in both senses). Grabbing her by her firm ass cheeks, I pulled Rachel's pelvis into my core. I felt the warmth of her pussy on my six-pack as she clamped her vice-like thighs around my waist.

It's then that I tenderly lowered my mouth to her right breast, taking nearly her whole boob into my wide mouth. Keeping wet suction over her glorious tit flesh, I brought my tongue forward from the back of my mouth and lightly teased her nipple. She let out a little yelp of pleasure, and began to grind her crotch against my lower abs - which, given I was supporting her weight, I was keeping hard and flexed.

I turned my attention to her left boob, and I could feel pussy juice soaking through her black booty shorts, smearing onto my abs. She began to moan, grinding faster and faster. My expert tonguework on her nipple intensified her moaning to wild heights and her first orgasm of the afternoon. More and more of the black lycra got soaked in her erotic liquid.

Despite her strong scissor grip around my waist taking much of her weight, I'd still been holding Rachel aloft for five minutes. I pinned her in place against the wall, squatted down a bit, and lined her legs up on my shoulders. Lifting her away from the wall, I held her by the waist and turned my attention to her stomach.

Oh, Rachel's abs. They were the very first thing I had noticed about her, and for good reason. Whole epic poems could be written about them. Strong, defined, tanned, rippling, trim, the centerpiece of Rachel's toned 5'4" package, I kissed and licked her skin and tasted the salty sheen. I flicked my tongue over muscle, between muscles, up and down her obliques. I kissed her upper abs, her lower abs, I did a kissing pilgrimage, planting a peck on all eight abdominals in turn.

"Holy fuck Tim, worship me. I cannot get enough of this. This is why I do crunches."

I was all the more turned on because I knew Rachel was so proud of her body, her muscle tone, but in particular her abs. I did another kissing pilgrimage. I did it in reverse. I licked and sucked and nibbled, and Rachel mewled in pleasure. She moved her hands to her breasts, playing with her B-cups and tweaking her nipples on the way to a second orgasm. My cock was straining against my boxer briefs and shorts like never before. I had to give my rock-hard dick some breathing room, so I shifted Rachel's weight onto one hand and reached my other hand down to pull my shorts off.

"Don't you even think about it," she ordered. "That's my job. Put me down."

I undertook one last kissing pilgrimage of her abs. "Okay, okay," she droned mockingly, "you love that I'm a perfect physical specimen." I kneeled and let her down to the ground, and as I came up I tucked my fingers under the waistband of her black shorts, ready to yank them down over that tight booty. Rachel swatted my hands off her body.

"Nope. My turn. This is the show the park never got to see." She gripped my granite-hard member through the fabric of my shorts and underpants.

"Despite your best efforts out there!" I protested.

She dropped to her knees. "I had to make sure you'd follow me.. in here." She latched her fingers onto my shorts and briefs, and slowly pulled both down at once, meeting resistance at my straining cock.

My erection finally bounced free - if Rachel is visibly proud of her abs, I'm quietly proud of my nine inches - and those blue eyes looked up to mine in wonder.

"I told you it would become a problem if you did that in public," I said.

"Yeah no shit! Sorry not sorry about earlier," she grinned.

She let go and my shorts dropped to the ground. I kicked them off my feet, along with my shoes. I was now standing completely naked in front of my Mystery Fitness Model. She had one order:

"Flex for me."

I tightened my abs, tensed my glutes and quads, and flexed my arms to a full 18 inches of circumference. She wrapped her right hand around my dick, and I shuddered in pleasure. She reached her left hand to rub my bicep, then down my pecs to the abdominal ridges of my stomach - she and I both knew hers was more spectacular, but she seemed to like mine all the same.

She let go of me, and turned around to walk out of the room. I reached around her torso and pulled her body back onto mine, my throbbing cock sliding on her booty shorts between those two firm ass cheeks. I kissed her neck as I ran both my hands all over her hips, her boobs, her abs - of course - and slipped a hand inside her shorts. Bingo, she wasn't wearing a thong under that. Just as I dipped into her pussy juices, she gripped my wrist and pulled it out of her shorts.

"Not here." She put her hand in mine and I figured she was leading me to bed. We entered the hallway then turned the corner.

My eyes popped as I took it in. This room was no bedroom. This was Rachel's home gym. The small room fit a squat rack with a pull-up bar, a bench press, an adjustable bench, plus a selection of bars, plates, dumbbells, bands, and mats.

Oh, and wall-to-wall mirrors installed along two sides of the room.

"Hell yeah," I said under my breath. Why didn't I have one of these at my place?

"I don't have a lot of space, and this oscillating fan is weak-sauce so it gets pretty hot, but it's handy to have proper gym equipment at home."

"The room gets hot but you get even hotter," I quipped.

"Ha, smooth. Well, you so rudely interrupted my workout earlier..."

"You interrupted mine."

Rachel collected my balls in one hand and my dick in the other. "Says the man who just interrupted my sentence. But I'll forgive him this time cause he has a job to do. What do you military press?"

"135 pounds when I'm fresh, but right now.."

"Yeah, after all your hard work in the living room, you should do something manageable. The weight doesn't really matter, I just want the visual of your back muscles doing rep after rep after rep while I do squats. Call it motivation."

I put 25 on either side of a lifting bar for 95lb total while Rachel loaded up her squat rack to 195lb.

"Before we get started," Rachel added, "my gym is strictly a clothing-free zone. So here's the end of that striptease I promised you."

Rachel stood strong facing me me - toned arms in the air, B-cup boobs pointing proudly, THOSE abs. She ran both hands down her body: one stopping to tweak her nipples, the other reaching into her booty shorts, now visibly damp all over the crotch. She played with both her tits and pussy for a short moment, before sticking two thumbs in the waistband of her black short shorts.

Sensually turning 180, she slowly bent forward, giving me yet another heavenly view of her solid glutes and muscled hamstrings. She slowly drew her shorts over her bubble butt, down her legs and over her feet. We were both now completely naked.

"Right! We're ready. Face the wall so I can see those thick back muscles at work."

I hoisted the barbell to my shoulders and began overhead presses. Rachel got herself into squat position: "Oh yeah, that's fucking hot. Keep going while I stare."

I couldn't see her very well in the mirror, but she could see me: my ass and legs held tight, my back straight, arms pumping the bar up and down, and the musculature of my back coiling and bulging with every press. Rachel began her squats and let out a moan every time she stood up - the same moan I heard when I was caressing her tits. After six reps, she racked the bar.

"Fucking hell, your last and traps are a sight. They're like, mmhm!!" I kept going a couple more reps, though I still couldn't see her well. "Okay put that down, I need something else. Come here."

She pulled my naked body towards hers, kissed me deeply, and ran her hands all over my back. My dick was rock hard and left precum on her abs.

"I need you to spot me in a squat. Help me put 275 on the bar."

275lb? That was a big step up from her previous max. She read my mind.

"I know it's a step up, but having your body here is incredibly motivating."

After loading the bar, she got in position and I stood in place behind her. I wrapped my arms on her hips, but not before I pawed at her abs a little - any excuse to touch there! She took the weight of the bar, lifted it off the rack, and we did her strong, slow descent together. My dick was leaning against her tailbone.

As Rachel got to the bottom of the squat, my dick popped free, bounced, and brushed her pussy lips. She let out a little wail: "Aaaeh.. I like that, touch there, I have to have that."

I maneuvered my pelvis and legs, and stiffened my erection to hold the tip of my penis against her privates. I kept my erection standing as high as it could as Rachel accessed reserves of power in her glutes, hamstrings and quads. My cock strained to keep contact as Rachel slowly pushed 275lb, over twice her body weight, back to standing.

Reracking the bar, she jumped for joy and kissed me passionately with her tongue playing with mine. After that, she flexed into a crab pose with phenomenal muscle definition. Rachel was getting stronger by the minute, getting more and more turned on.. and so was I.

I had an idea. "Hey Rachel, there's something I've always wanted to do. I've never done bench press while someone sucks my cock."

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! Ugh, fuck, your strength makes me horny. Only if you go for a new max."

"Let me get a few warmups in." I took the 95lb bar from before, racked it on the bench press, and lay down. As I pumped out six quick & easy reps to get my pecs warmed up, Rachel moved to the spotter's position. Then quick as a flash, she shimmied her pelvis forward and sat on my face.

Okay! Wasn't expecting that. Of course my mouth went to work, kissing lightly and swirling my lips and tongue. Her pussy lips were particularly cute, just a little puffy, and her pubic hair was in a neatly trimmed landing strip. I enjoyed myself, but there was a timeline on how long I could keep up my mouth action while holding the barbell aloft.

"Rachel," I tried to say, but my mouth was completely muffled, forgive the pun. My mumbles became more and more urgent as I felt I couldn't hold the weight, but I couldn't just thrust the bar backwards, it would hit her in the sternum.

She reassured me: "I've got it. I'm here to spot you. Though you're hitting my spot quite nicely.."

I had a couple more seconds in me.. then I shouted some syllable of urgency into her pussy. I felt the bar's weight lift from my hands, and I felt the bar get reracked with a clank.

My arms were near spent. Rachel was invigorated. "Uh, yes! Was that as fun for you as it was for me?"

All I managed was an unintelligible grunt.

"Well, I'm going to return the favor. Just lay right there, don't move." Then she skipped out of the room.

I heard her rummage elsewhere in the apartment, and 20 seconds later she returned with a sleep mask. "There," she said, as she put it over my eyes.

She whispered sexily right in my ear as she rubbed my pecs and my abs. "Tim, I'll take care of everything. I'm going to rack the weight on the bar. You're going to rest right here, take as much time as you need..." - she cupped my package - "...then when you're ready, you're going to have the best bench press of your life. Cause Tim, you are so fucking strong, and your body turns me on." Then she planted a long, slow kiss on my mouth.

Rachel loaded the bar as I lay there, unable to see anything but hearing the clink of plates. I had no idea how heavy she was making it and I was worried she was overestimating my abilities. Bench wasn't my strong suit.

When she was done, she straddled my stomach, pussy rubbing against my abs, smooth firm thighs surrounding my waist, and planted another kiss on my mouth. Her legs and her mouth moved down my body: as she nibbled on my nipples, her pussy lips brushed the full length of my cock. She continued kissing down my body, lingering on my abs. It boosted my ego no end that someone with such great abs herself thought highly of mine. She even did that same kissing pilgrimage move I'd done on her, worshipping one ab at a time.

Finally, she kneeled at the foot of the bench and her head reached my groin. Just the tip of her tongue traced the tiniest line from my ball sack, all nine inches up the vein to the tip of my penis. She swirled my precum over my own head with her tongue.

She licked up the side of my cock with stronger tongue strokes, getting bolder and more instead. She took my bulbous head into her mouth and swirled the precum all over my head and her own face.

Rachel was a master of the buildup and was an expert manipulator of my straining, rock-hard cock. I reached my hands down to feel her blonde hair - she'd removed it from a ponytail at some point, I hadn't noticed - and also her strong shoulders, with hard balls of muscle defining her upper back.

After a while, she took my cock in her hand, stood my nine inches up into the air, and surrounded it with her mouth. I wondered how Rachel would do: I'd had a few partners who'd given deepthroat the old college try, but they'd all bottomed out at 4 or 5 inches. There's a lot of me.

Rachel bobbed up and down on 3 inches to begin with. Then she went deeper to 5 inches. So far, so pleasurable - I mean, there's really no such thing as a bad blowjob. At 6 inches, I could feel the back of her throat: I couldn't see her at all, I was still in the dark, but I wasn't picking up any sign of her discomfort.

The head of my dick banged against the back of Rachel's throat a dozen times or so, when suddenly it went further. I felt her lips around the bottom of my shaft, the very bottom - holy crap! Did she open the back of her throat or something? How was she still breathing? I could feel her still breathing through her nose, I didn't understand it at all, but it was an incredible sensation to have my entire 9 inches inside a mouth for the first time. She even manipulated her throat muscles to stimulate the tip.

She slowly extracted my entire cock from her mouth, tapped me on the thigh and said: "Go." I was relaxed. I was ready.

As she bobbed a hand and a mouth up and down my shaft, I gripped the bar. Still blindfolded, I felt for the texture on the bar to center my grip. I straightened my back, planted my feet, engaged my core, and took the weight off the bar.

It was heavy. It felt like 225lb - I'd attempted that weight once or twice but never succeeded. But right now, fully relaxed with a possible fitness model and definite blowjob expert giving all her attention to my penis, I was in the zone. I lowered it to my chest and raised it in a smooth motion. I did it again. I powered through 7 clean reps before struggling through an 8th. Damn. My head was clear, my pecs and triceps felt invincible.