Mystery Fitness Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off the blindfold as Rachel came up for air. She kept one hand around my shaft and her other hand was furiously masturbating her own sex. Within seconds she brought herself to orgasm, moaning in delight and gripping my erection even harder.

As her climax waned, she let go of me and tipped backwards onto her side. Her face was flush.

"Congratulations, muscle stud," she said to me.

"That was just.. wow.. um." I had no words. I was on a muscle endorphin high.

"Tim, you never told me what your bench press max is, but how did that compare?"

"My max is 215 and that felt like 225? I've tried 225 but never managed one, let alone more than one."

"That wasn't 225."

I turned my head and saw three 45lb plates on that side of the bar. I thought I must have counted wrong. I looked to the other side. Three plates.

"You just did six reps of 315 pounds. You're a fucking beast."

"Eight reps, but who's counting!" 315 pounds!! That was insane improvement at my weakest exercise.

"Hehe, I lost count, must have been distracted. But never mind that. I need you inside my pussy right now."

Rachel got to her feet and started to mount me as I lay on the exercise bench, but I had another idea.

"Stop." I stood up, and walked right up to Rachel. That cute face with the blue eyes, button nose and luscious lips. Her blonde hair falling against her toned shoulders. Two perky B-cup breasts atop strong pec muscles. Strong, toned, tanned arms and legs. A very cute pussy.

And THOSE. MIND-BENDINGLY. ASTONISHING. ABS!

I grabbed her firm butt, bent my knees, and launched her off the ground. She wrapped her strong thighs around me and crossed her feet over my built glutes.

She hung onto my shoulder with one hand and used the other to maneuver my cock into position. I felt her beautiful warmth against the head of my cock, and she sat her warm, tight pussy down on it, inch by inch enveloping the full length of my shaft.

We kissed deeply as she hung onto me both by my shoulders and with her thighs wrapped around my butt, as she rocked her hips back and forth, stroking my dick from the inside.

It was then I whispered in her ear: "I want you to do sit-ups until we both cum."

I felt her pussy quiver at the thought. I had worshipped this woman's abs since the moment I met her, and she loved working them and showing them off. She knew they were the best abs on the lakefront and it turned her on.

She released her arms from my shoulders, and through core strength alone she kept her upper body exactly in place. Wow. As her legs continued to grip my midsection like a vice, she put her hands behind her head and slowly lowered her torso. Her rippling eight-pack came into view, and her pussy shuddered just a little knowing how turned on we both were.

She lowered her upper body to well below parallel. Her universe-class abs rippled and stretched as her head pointed nearly straight down to the floor.

Then, in an explosive burst of power, her core alone launched her upper body to upright in about half a second, and she let out a moan. I almost lost my balance, the movement was so sudden. I regained my footing, and Rachel planted a little kiss on my lips. She began another slow descent through horizontal and to vertical, her back nearly resting against the front of my legs. Her flexibility was extraordinary too.

WOOSH! Her upper body flew up in a stunning display of core strength and power, with another sexy moan. She started getting in to a faster rhythm of descent and ascent, descent and ascent. Her tight pussy fit my erection like a glove, and with every ripple of her abs and obliques, her pussy stimulated my dick just a little bit more. She was getting more and more stimulated too.

I was the luckiest man on the planet: the sight of Rachel's abs literally in my lap, her every spasm inducing both herself and me towards orgasm. After a while, the rhythm of sit-ups morphed into the rhythm of rocking back and forth on my dick: it was still Rachel's super core strength that held her in place, her legs wrapped tight, her upper body horizontal. I reached my hands out to fondle her breasts and tweak her cute button nipples, which made her moan even harder.

But it was inevitable that my hands would move to her abs. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight amazing structures of muscle. Those rock hard slabs were pumping, writhing, twisting, contracting, elongating, and mine to fondle and worship as Rachel bit her lip and moaned "Ffffuuuuuuuuck!!". I felt my balls clench and I grunted, "Aaaauugghh!" Rachel's core power brought both of us to orgasm simultaneously, wave after wave of ecstasy, our muscles glistening, my cum shooting deep inside her.

As our orgasms subsided, Rachel flopped her upper body downward after our climax, hanging off my cock, legs still wrapped around me. We both took a moment to catch our breath, then I crouched down to lay her upper body on the floor so we could disentangle in a sticky, sweet mess. Between my cum, her pussy juice and our sweat, Rachel's gym room would need a good cleaning.

We both rolled onto our backs, surrounded by gym equipment, feeling pretty fucking superhuman. She turned to me:

"I think I just had my first coregasm!"

"Your first orgasm? What?"

"No no no, coregasm, when, uh..." She stopped for breath. "When you work your abs so hard, they push the right buttons up there. I've heard of women cumming spontaneously right in the gym but I never.."

Rachel was flushed and out of breath.

I offered: "I hope I had something to do with it too!"

"Oh you did! I definitely came because of you. But I had this extra layer of orgasm, somewhere deep inside even your prodigious cock can't get to."

"You don't need me to tell you your body is simply incredible. You must be capable of more than you thought."

"Oh my god I need to do sit-ups on your dick again and see what happens."

"Give me a minute! I'm spent for the next little while."

Rachel got up to her knees, the picture of toned, muscled perfection. My cum was dripping out of her, down the inside of her hard, honeyed thigh. She scooped the white fluid up with her hand, wiped it into her mouth, and swallowed. Then she bent over, looked me in the eye, took my semi-hard member into her warm mouth, and licked away the last few drops of cum.

The two of us lay there in post-workout, post-coital bliss. We'd found a partner who was just like us: hard-working, muscled and toned, and not afraid to show off our fit figures in public. Plus we were both ravenous sex hounds!

"What are you doing tomorrow," Rachel asked, as she extended an arm and helped me to my feet.

"What are you doing tonight? Can I take you to dinner?" I grabbed her by her glutes and pulled her in against my body.

"Not tonight, I've got an early start. But I'd love to see you again at the exercise spot."

"Couples workout?"

"Oh hell yes. Tim and Rachel, power couple. Show the park who's boss."

"Obviously no shirts allowed."

"Shirts are for losers. Plus you haven't seen all my cute sports bras."

"I've seen your green one. I saw you running on the lakefront trail the other day. Almost crashed my bike."

"That was you?! I remember that! I thought you were cute."

"Embarrassed more like."

"Oh you've got nothing to be embarrassed of," she said, giving my cock a quick squeeze. "Same time same place tomorrow?"

"Hell yeah. The world needs to see your abs in action."

"You've got to help me get my first outdoor coregasm. Ready to work?"

I could not wait until tomorrow.