All Comments on 'Mystery Girl'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Huh?

I'm so confused. If someone can explain I would appreciate it. Then I'll re-read and make a proper comment and rate this. For now I'm just...just...just....

Damn

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
murky and cloudy ending

Just like the best LeCarre stories ! Well I did enjoy the gray area the story explored first hand. But the best action was left to the imagination aka the four male stripper on one debauching. The character of Helen ran to extremes. The feint of shooting squad dispatching would have been a fascinating ruse to unfold. Fine read overall but its annoying when the plot cream is skimmed and related to the reader third hand

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Good Story Line Mixed With Real Events

Very good use of real political events to tire the plot together.

Well done a very enjoyable read.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
A good old fashioned British spy story

I know, I know, the reporter is an American, but nobody does a spy story like the Brits. Had intrigue, suspense, sex & even a who dun it. So was it realistic, maybe, hell I don't know, people in those circles aren't in mine thank goodness; I'll just stick to cheaters ,btb & revenge. 5*****

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 10 years ago
Me and Betrayedbylove

We're both lost....wandering around the British, or is it American, landscape in a haze/daze. Spies and reporters don't mix nor do they play well together. It seems our hero got played, but the reasons behind that were murky at best, nonexistent at worst.

An intriguing and interesting tale but I do wish you had put more of an ending to it. Betrayed and I are STILL lost.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 10 years agoAuthor
I did warn you it had a plot

So you do have to concentrate a bit more, but to help you …… It's based in the UK, then eastern europe and then USA! I would hope that it wasn't too difficult to work out which couple were getting married at the end, and that he'd been lied to, was it????

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Excellent - a great read

Always a brilliant storyline. Maybe he should have gone to the British Consul instead of wherever he went?

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed the hell out of it.

But put me on the totally fucking confused list. It was an assassination plot yeah? Or she just wanted to get fucked a lot? Oh gawd I feel dumb. Thanks for writing Brit.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 10 years ago
good but

Well, I had no problem, with what happened, I navigated the twists and turns quite well, got to the end, and was left with...why? Still, I liked the read, even though I didn't know where it went.

That's high praise, isn't it?

Chilley

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesalmost 10 years ago
Figured out?

... best I can tell the entire Smith story was fabrication with maybe a few grains of truth. Perhaps she did get picked up in that bar but it was with full knowledge of what would be happening as she was the mole in the new government. The elaborate story and subsequent set up was merely the method of getting the word into her that it was time to pull the trigger - literally. "Smith is dead" was merely the code. Objective complete from the spies perspectives. The new regime is "closer to the west." Nothing like a sexy spy to fuck the shit outta the bad guys and pull a plan together. The only question is whether the new husband will be as amenable as the old one? Chances are low unless there is something to be gained. Next target??

winterfoxxwinterfoxxalmost 10 years ago
excellent as always!

very much appreciate the effort ... and imagination ... you put into your stories!

well done chap!

BriteaseBriteasealmost 10 years agoAuthor
I think some of you need another clue

Helen was Mary Jane, and Smith was Michael Harding . Does that help? This is quite fun!

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Lots of Fun

In a kaleidoscope the images moves so fast that you think you see everything but if you try to really define what you saw it gets difficult. In this case there are a lot of pictures missing.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
Great!

You've answered a question I've had for some time: How can one write a Loving Wives story without having a cuckold--I think. Anyway, it's well written and very enjoyable. Thanks!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
Supposition

The crazy scene in the male strip club never happened. Just convincing gullible journalist to cooperate. Good show.

IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 10 years ago
Unique, original, and much better than the score suggests

As far as I can tell, this stoiry is unique here, and a really fun read. It should getting scores that make it a best-of, in my opinion.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
BRITEASE its clear you have a mental illness..

wow this us bad. .. Let me see if i have this right... Smith is at a shady eastern european night club. .....sees several women get stripped and molested but cannot seem to figure out his smoking hot wife might also be stripped and rapped?

Wow just awful

BriteaseBriteasealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Oh Harry

Have you really missed the point of this story that badly. You should get out a bit more old chap, and read something other than Lit stories. I guess this one was just a bit too deep for you. I'll try to write something simpler next time so you can follow it and maybe understand it.

Dubby49Dubby49almost 10 years ago
Britease's comments on

the plot is like my telling my wife a joke. If it's even slightly unobscure, I have to explain it after which she'll give a weak smile and say "Oh".

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3almost 10 years ago
Verrry eeenterrresting

Or so Artie Johnson would say...

A 5* story as always, BT. However, this one needs a sequel since the 'happy couple' was very into intrigue. Did they continue with their clandestine lives?

Loved the story about the Hungry Duck so much I found a live video of hunks stripping women they picked out of the crowd.

cw159cw159almost 10 years ago
OK, let me make it simple

She wasn't his wife in the nightclub. He was British Security Service, she was CIA and what happened in the nightclub was exactly what they wanted to happen. They didn't get married until the end of the story.

Now since that's handled, my comment. This was a good yarn. Intrigue with a delightful twist at the end. OK, sure we knew she wasn't really dead or at least we suspected it and figured he would meet her again. But I didn't see the "revival" of both Mr. & Mrs. Smith coming. Well done and 5*.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
Stories don't get much better than this

Superb. Just superb. Saw the video about that duck place! Cool.

Nothing but good to say about this story

K.K.K.K.over 4 years ago

Don't know how I missed this story before but I am glad I found it now. Enjoyed the hell out of it.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Thanks to K.K. for pointing this story out. Definitely not what I expected from Britease, but really good. Man can definitely write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Despite the poor judgement of many of your readers.

I know that you’ll always entertain me. Thanks!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good

Really good story. I enjoyed the heck out of this one. Definitely not your usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is FTDS when we could really use him? Yeah I know, rip.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Totally absurd. A shoddy rip off of the Ipcris File.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very interesting and entertaining. In thr spy game, so much is deceit and subterfuge. Fascinating how after reading the story, so many comenters fail to understand that the sex club abduction and gang rape was either an outright lie or was an intentional setup, I assume the latter, but either is possible. 'Helen Smith' was a CIA agent sent to keep tabs on the cuckold fetish oligarch. 'John Smith' was MI-5. Obviously they were not married, as they got married later (i.e. the wedding invitation). But there was probably some small elements of truth about how they met and fell in love. The MC was played. His job was to make what appeared to be a reasonable contact that the oligarch husband would allow, and then deliver a message, without even realizing it was a message. She does her part and escapes, while the regime is brought down. The oligarch was probably a wild card that the Western intelligence community wanted a close observer and "handler", which she did as his wife. Great stuff. Still hard to figure out what was true and what was not. Hence the title. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous