Mystery Lover App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to the cafe, ordered coffee, and I told her the story.

"What a bitch! She didn't have to humiliate you in front of her friends."

"Does the hotel have an audio/visual person?"

"Yes. We do conferences, weddings, and special events. Why do you ask?"

"I have an idea..."

^^^

I met with Alan, the audio/visual specialist, and told him my plan. He said he could help me pull it off. We worked on the project for hours until it was perfect.

^^^

The bellboy knocked on the door of the suite. He was carrying an ornate envelope on a large silver tray. George opened the door. The bellboy asked, "Are you part of the George Miller party?"

"Yes. I'm George Miller."

The bellboy extended the tray and said, "The George Miller party is invited to an exclusive dinner and wine tasting tonight in the resort's private dining room, The Chart House. It's free of charge. We have reserved a table that seats eight for your group. The event is tonight at eight o'clock. I hope you can attend."

"Free, you say," George chuckled as he picked up the invitation. He tipped the young man, turned to the others in the room, waved the envelope, and said, "We have a special wine tasting and dinner to attend tonight."

"That sounds like fun," Flora said. She and the others came to him. He opened the envelope and read off a list of fine wines that would be offered and the gourmet food items that would follow.

^^^

Around eight o'clock, the George Miller party arrived at The Chart House. They were shown into the private dining room. The table was impeccably set with fine china, silverware, and candles.

A wine station was set up in the corner with a sommelier ready to serve a variety of wines. Everyone gathered around the wine steward as he introduced the wines. They made their selections and received a glass.

There was a large video screen above the wine station. It turned on, and a series of pictures of women appeared. It began with a naked pictures of Zoey. Then there were pictures of Gigi and Eddie nude, except for a leather mask. Flora was shown unclothed wearing a red vinyl hood.

Each woman was identified by name as her picture flashed on the screen.

The pictures got everyone's attention. Especially the husbands: Ethan, Frank, and George.

"What is the meaning of this?" George asked. The women gasped, and their faces turned red.

Next popped up videos of the four women having sex. They were moaning and groaning, sucking dick, enjoying cunnilingus, and fucking in a variety of positions.

Each woman's video was labeled with her name as three of them had on a mask or hood. As the homemade porn videos played, their voices could be heard.

There was a video of Zoey giving head. She stopped, looked into the camera, and said, "I love sucking cock!" The next video showed her sweating and moaning and fucking. She said, "Give it to me. Fuck me with your big hard cock!" The last film showed her lying on her back with her legs spread, rubbing her clit, and screaming as she orgasmed.

Next up were videos of Gigi having sex. In the end, she lay naked, exhausted, and lost in her orgasm on a messy bed. Everyone heard Gigi say, "Thank you. That was wonderful. I haven't cum that hard in I don't know when. I came here for sex and you made love to me. My husband doesn't go down on me. He doesn't kiss me as passionately as you did. If you're ever in New York City, text me."

Flora appeared on the screen wearing a red vinyl hood and sucking my dick. Next was a video of her ass with a butt plug shoved in it. Everyone heard her giggle and say, "I get a kick from having a plug in my butt. I get a rush. It heightens my experience. You know, there are a lot of nerve endings down there. When you fuck me, I'll get the sensation of double penetration without having another person in our bed."

Spliced videos showed Eddie performing several sex acts. She was heard to say, "Stop teasing me. I need to cum. It hurts when you take me to the edge and don't let me cum." And "Promise me you'll fuck the shit out of me, and I'll suck your dick. I haven't given a blowjob in years." She laughed and added, "I don't have to. That's one of the perks of being married."

Next, everyone heard her say, "Get on your back. I want to ride your cock." After this command, everyone saw Eddie riding her partner. Her flat chest and ridiculous long nipples were center stage.

Another video showed Eddie slumped on a bed with cum oozing out of her pussy, everyone heard her say, "My body is tingling all over. That is how a man should fuck a woman. Leave her breathless with pleasure coursing through her body. Do you give lessons?" She laughed and added, "My husband could learn a lot from you."

Alan and I had made the video as a loop, so it went back to the beginning and repeated what everyone had seen. My special guests were no longer watching it. Husbands were screaming at their wives, demanding explanations, and shouting they wanted a divorce. The women were crying and attempting to defend the indefensible.

I entered the room, looked at the chaotic scene, and smiled. Zoey saw me and rushed over. "You! This is all your doing! You promised me the sex videos we made would never be shared with anyone." She started to cry.

I smiled, shrugged my shoulders, and said, "What can I say? I'm a bastard."

"How did you get videos of my friends?" she asked.

I grinned a shit-eating grin and said, "The old fashion way."

A confused look appeared on Zoey's face. She had a eureka moment, gasped, and said, "You had sex with all my friends?"

I nodded, turned, and walked away, feeling my work here was done.

As I was leaving the private dining room, I saw a decorative birdcage. The caged bird had a short, conical bill, and a short, notched tail. The body was a bright yellow, the forehead and wings were black, and it had white markings.

I pointed to the cage and asked a member of the waitstaff, "Is that a Goldfinch?"

The End

p.s. Thanks to all who commented on the story. The comments may not make sense now. 4/28/21. This is an edited version of the story. I removed two rapes, changed Zoey being pregnant to Zoey getting a scare from a false positive pregnancy test, and stole the ending line from anonymous and Mikethebeef.