Mystery Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PLDDouble
PLDDouble
54 Followers

The man laughed and said, "I bet there'd be some fireworks if I made a trip up that stairway to heaven," as he moved his gaze from the bottom to the top of my long legs.

How cheesey, I thought in retrospect, but at the time it made me think about how Sam, my boyfriend hadn't even said anything nice about the way I looked tonight.

So, I actually smiled, I couldn't help it and flashed him a grin without saying anything.

I had a new found confidence surging through me.

"We're on floor six, if you fancy a night cap," said the other man.

"I wouldn't want to break up your little 'arrangement'," I said.

Assuming, rightly, that I was implying they were already a couple, he replied, "No, it's not like that, we're brothers sharing a room. We're used to sharing lots of, erm, things."

The thought raced through my mind, then like the tannoy announcement on the train earlier, the buzz for my floor and the automated message for floor four snapped me out of it.

I smiled though and said, "not tonight thanks."

I went back to my boyfriend Sam in our room. I explained my delay via a concocted story of my handbag being returned to reception and how lovely the "female" staff were to be so helpful.

I was horny though and Sam was sat on the sofa in our room in just his dressing gown.

I walked over to him, kicked off my black heels and sat on his knee where I initiated a kiss. My tongue sought out his. I was hungry and pulled his head towards mine. I stood up to face him between his legs so his head was in line with my toned dancer's belly.

I wanted to say, "I'm horny and I want your cock in my mouth right now and then I want you to fuck me," but I couldn't find my voice, again.

I had to take the initiative though, if not verbally then physically, as I pushed his hands down to the back of my thighs and placed my hands over his as we both lifted my short white dress over my backside to reveal my black thong.

I moved to straddle him as we kissed again.

I ground into his lap and I could feel his cock as he was only wearing a dressing gown. It definitely felt like pre-cum as well.

I leant back to remove my dress. I desperately wanted him to do it but I had to do it myself. I wasn't wearing a bra so my perky breasts were out in the air and I angled them into his face so that he could suck them.

I could feel his cock growing bigger.

I leant back as my long brunette hair fell backwards nearly touching my arse. I continued to grind on his lap, I was still wearing my thong but I was enjoying this as he sucked gently on my nipples, left then right, then back again.

I slid myself off his body so that I was kneeling in front of him. I rubbed my breasts on his hard cock, moving down I loosened the belt on his dressing gown and started licking his cock from base to top. I put my hand on the base of his cock then put my lips over the top. I started bobbing my head up and down on his cock and as I'd seen earlier with the bridesmaid on the bench, after a few strokes of this I'd stop at the tip and do circle with my tongue. I'd also stop to lift my head and sweep my long hair from side to side.

I was really getting into this.

In my lesson earlier I'd noted the intense eye contact of the bridesmaid but that's a part I didn't copy. I kept my eyes firmly closed as I thought of everything but my boyfriend - the grey haired man on the bench, the men in the lift and most significantly, the mystery man from Manchester University. This was crazy I thought, I'm in an expensive hotel with my boyfriend thinking of anything but him.

My fantasy of being with other men, or one in particular was disrupted.

Sam started to groan: "I'm cumming Charlotte," as he prepared to ejaculate in my mouth.

I knew this was a good blowjob but I didn't want it to end here. I was enjoying it too much.

He came in my mouth like he'd never done before though.

Usually, I could deal with his loads easily but he must have been saving this up for me. I opened my mouth to let some of his hot cum dribble back out of my mouth onto his cock.

He must have thought this was his reward for an expensive hotel and an absence of a few weeks making the heart grow fonder. In truth, although I was grateful, his thought process couldn't have been further from the truth.

I went into the hotel bathroom to clean myself up.

I wished he'd come in after me and fuck me. The trouble was he was too reserved to ever do this and because we never communicated properly about this sort of thing we never talked it over. We had sex but we never talked about sex.

I removed my black thong and changed into my silk pyjama set and went back into the hotel bedroom and Sam then went into the bathroom to clean himself up. While he was doing this, I slipped off my clothes so that I would be totally naked on the bed when he came back out. Even Sam would know what I wanted.

I spread out my long slender legs on the bed and he came back into the room just wearing the hotel dressing gown. He joined me lying on the bed, he kissed me and in his standard way started caressing my inner thighs with his fingers.

I was horny and didn't need to be warmed up like this.

I know that he thought he was doing the right thing by stroking my thighs, gradually moving his head between my legs and lightly kissing and blowing his hot breathe on me but I I wanted, or rather needed him to get straight to my clit, it was ready to be stimulated.

He kissed the base of my pussy and slowly worked his way up but totally avoiding my clit. I was desperate for him to lick me here or insert a finger but he carried on licking.

As I always do, I brought my own fingers down to the party, hoping as I always did that he would take the hint and take over. His face was as close as it could possibly be to see exactly what I wanted and I once again cursed myself for not finding the voice to just tell him what I wanted.

His tongue strokes continued while I played with myself, the only real pleasure I was getting was from what I was doing to myself. I made some groans of pleasure, I learnt that this made him think he'd done his bit and got me off.

He lifted his head away from between my legs and reached for his condoms. Even though I was on the pill he insisted on wearing protection. He applied a bit of lube, he must have known how dry I really was despite his "efforts" and he started to fuck me in missionary, then I got on all fours so we could do doggy, he wasn't really big enough to hit me in the right spots here but at least it meant I didn't have to look at his face.

I now had some more faces and bodies to imagine and I really started pushing back on his cock.

We always had the same routine - I would then go on top to ride him before we went back to missionary where he held my legs up and finished this way.

I thought this was the only way he could finish but I changed things tonight. I normally always rode him facing him cowgirl style. I liked this position because I could speed or slow things down as I felt necessary and for me this was the only position I actually had an orgasm in during sex with Sam in all of the previous times I'd been with him. But this time I changed things, only ever so slightly, and as I sat on his cock I did so facing away from him in reverse cowgirl. This meant I could ride him and not have to close my eyes to avoid looking at him.

I ran my carefully manicured fingernails over my perky tits and really got into a fast rhythm. I could feel myself leading up to an orgasm and I kept going, normally safe in the knowledge that I could keep doing this until I came, knowing that Sam wouldn't. On this occasion though, my lust from the earlier events and yesterday must have pushed me to the next level and I really started bouncing hard on his cock, my pussy muscles gripping him inside me and before I knew it he had cum inside the condom. I hadn't managed to get off myself. We fell asleep, me unsatisfied, him inevitably unsure of what had got into his girlfriend.

I couldn't quite believe it as I had another dream about Mystery Man. I started making up fantasies about him in my head and how he'd be the perfect man for me, taking all of the good parts of Sam but fusing them with the newer parts that I so desperately wanted. Someone I could communicate with (and make me cum).

The rest of the Christmas holidays passed by and were relatively uneventful. It's my birthday on New Year's Day and I turned twenty with my family and Sam. We continued to have average sex and we continued to fail to communicate properly with each other. He was loyal to me and clearly adored me but I knew I needed to break free from him, I just didn't know how.

When I got back to Manchester in January, the first person I met up with was my friend Ami. We messaged each other throughout the Christmas holidays so we were well aware of what each of us had been up to.

We were open and honest with each other.

She told me about how her and Ceri had both gone back with the two guys from the cocktail bar after our Christmas party and she'd also hooked up with a boy she knew at home on new year's eve. She told me that she'd been at a house party and ended up sucking him off in her parked car on the driveway. I told her about my voyeurism at the hotel and the bridesmaid's pierced nipples. We both agreed to get ours done as well.

Like a lot of other things in my life, thinking about things was something I found a lot easier than actually doing them.

Outside of the tattoo studio, Ami almost had to drag me in to get our piercings done.

There was a lady who did piercings from a back room, I closed my eyes and let her do the rest. I couldn't believe I'd willing let someone put a bar through both of my nipples. I only had small breasts but I had very prominent nipples and this made them stand out a bit more.

Back at Ami's room we agreed to "show me yours and I'll show you mine." Ami had much fuller breasts than me and she didn't really need anything else to draw attention to them but I was impressed nonetheless. I showed her mine and she said, "Right, you can start being that bad bitch now."

That didn't quite happen but over the first few weeks of my second semester I definitely grew in confidence and started to make more friends. My dance group started to meet more often outside of our class and I my friendship group snowballed a bit as I met friends of friends and so on. I was having coffee with Ceri, one of the girls from my dance class, her friend Imogen and her boyfriend Niall. That's when I saw the Mystery Man from before our Christmas dance show, the one who had walked past me and Ami in the corridor as she was taking my photo. The one I had immediately fallen in love with and projected all sorts of fantasies into my head about the perfect man who would understand me, love me and make love to me.

As the mystery man came into the cafe, he saw Niall and nodded at him.

"Who's that?" asked his girlfriend, Imogen.

I tried not to crane my neck too much but I had to get this vital information. I was still struggling to find my voice but I listened intently. Apparently he was a new member of staff in the Town Planning department, the course Niall was on From what I could gather Niall wasn't keen on his strict adherence to deadlines and presentation.

They moved on to the next topic of conversation but I had enough information to start my "research", what others may describe as "stalking." It didn't take me long to find out his details, of course he was listed on the University website, I don't know why I hadn't thought of this before. Once I had found out his name, surname, it didn't take much to start looking into his online presence. He wasn't giving too much away though and was mostly locked down on all of the privacy settings. No girlfriend, partner or wife in DP though. I reckoned that he was about 26 or 27. I was 20, so not a huge age gap. Encouraging I thought.

I skipped back to my flat. I told Ami about my discovery but I wasn't really any further forward in my plans to seduce him and of course I still had a loving boyfriend who was desperate to please me back in my hometown. At least with his job in the restaurant, he typically worked weekends so if I didn't go home he wasn't able to come and see me but I did appreciate all the messages he sent me, you could tell he thought very highly of me and where I was still lacking in confidence this helped me.

My plans moving forwards weren't particularly successful. I positioned myself in the same spot in the coffee shop, at the same time every week to see my no longer mystery man, Peter Nutbeam, take his break, found out where his office was so that I could "casually" walk by and created fake social media profiles in the hope that he would add me. I masturbated to the thought of him every night or when I went home to Sam, I kept my eyes firmly shut when I was sucking his cock or riding him cowgirl with the image of Peter bringing me closer to orgasm and sometimes all of the way there.

In a way this worked out perfectly for a girl lacking confidence such as me. I had a boyfriend who doted on me, I could have regular sex without the fear of the unknown and having to get to know someone for the first time, I could turn down the pissed up rugby boys at University who would try to grab me, all whilst falling in love with a man I didn't know but whose perfection was built entirely in my head. I just had his physical image in real life but the rest of it was all a work of fiction created by me and for me.

This went on for a few months until I finally saw my way in.

Alongside our compulsory modules we were required to sign up for optional ones as well. One of these could be outside your faculty. And yes, you've probably guessed it, this Biology student, with absolutely no knowledge or interest whatsoever in Town Planning, signed up to an Introductory Course in Town Planning, with, and yes you've probably guessed this as well, Peter Nutbeam. It was worth ten credits out of 150 so it wasn't going to make or break my results. Word got around my friendship group of my attraction to him and he can't have been unaware of my presence himself. He must have noticed me. He was definitely going to notice me next year though, as I was going to be his number one student.

When I got back to my flat, there was a parcel waiting for me. I unwrapped it and it was a present from Sam, he was always buying me presents so this wasn't unusual but he rarely sent me this sort of thing. It was a black laced teddy from Victoria's Secret. It was just my size, he must have read the tags on my underwear. The material felt unbelievable with cut outs to expose my shoulders and mid riff. The back was just made of a series of straps in a criss cross pattern making up a thong that almost disappeared in my arse.

I stripped off and put it on. You could make out my pierced nipples if you looked closely enough. I think this is what Ami meant when she said I could become a "bad bitch."

I posed in my black lace teddy in front of my mirror. I sent it to Sam as a thank you and received several gushing messages in reply.

I went out that night with some of the dance girls. It was the usual pattern of me rejecting drunk guys who I didn't fancy and I ended up back in my room, drunk. I had a thought. It was about Peter Nutbeam. I had a lot of thoughts about him. This will make him know who I am.

I knew every member of staff had the same email ending but the name was different at the start so I penned an email to him asking about any pre-reading for his course that I would be starting next year and I included an attachment with a screen shot of my course number confirmation and then added the second picture (the same one I had sent to Sam earlier of me in my black teddy) as another attachment thinking this will cause him to know who I am and I can offer my profuse apologies and embarrassment at sending him this second picture "accidentally."

I hit send and fingered myself to sleep with thoughts of Peter.

I woke up the next morning with a sense of panic, it took me a while to remember exactly what it was that I'd done that was so stupid, then the memories slowly crept back. I double checked it wasn't a dream and there it was, sat in my sent emails.

No reply yet though. It was still early. I felt sick. I was convinced I was going to be kicked out of university. How was I going to explain this to my parents when I got sent home without a degree qualification?

I still hadn't received a reply by midday and I was constantly refreshing my inbox then I emailed Peter again to offer my apologies for my "accidental" message to him of me dressed in sexy black lingerie that my boyfriend had bought for me.

It didn't put me out of my misery though because I was then hitting refresh again waiting for my follow up reply to this message instead.

I went to get some air and attend my afternoon seminar groups. It was unusual for me to be unprepared and so distracted but by the time I'd finished I had nearly forgotten about the email then I checked on my phone again and there was a reply from P.Nutbeam in my inbox.

Heart in mouth as I read it: "No worries Charlotte, these things happen. I've attached the reading list. Regards, Peter."

That wasn't the reaction I'd thought of. I imagined he'd be reporting it to the authorities or asking me to his office for a private show. This level of coolness, indifference perhaps, was not what I expected.

I only had my end of first year exams to go and then I was finished so I studied hard and focused solely on my work. When the exams were completed there was the end of year ball. I hadn't wanted to go but I was convinced by Ami and I also wanted to avoid seeing Sam, if I could, for a little bit longer.

Sam clearly enjoyed his picture set so much last time, because he bought and sent me another set. A sheer mesh and laced light blue bra with a matching blue thong that had the Victoria's Secret logo on the straps. I put this on as my ball underwear and sent Sam another picture. I refrained from sending it to Peter again but I couldn't help but wonder how impressed he would be as well.

I put my light blue dress over my underwear, it had mesh arms and the rest was a solid block. It just about covered my arse and my long slender legs looked even longer than they normally did when I slipped on my white heels. I put the finishing touches to my hair and make up and joined Ami in her flat for pre-drinks. There was a big group of girls and a few boys here as well. I congratulated myself on a much better first year than I thought it would be. It had been far from perfect but it had exceeded my expectations.

We got a series of taxis to the Summer ball venue. There was a main hall and then various marquees in the grounds. We mingled and got some drinks then we bumped into Ceri, who I knew from dancing. She knew a DJ that was playing in one of the smaller tents but it was VIP only. Luckily she had some spare wristbands so she gave Ami and me one.

We knew a few more people in there and we danced as Ceri's friend the DJ was playing. It started getting busier and as I was queuing up to get another drink, two boys who had clearly had too much to drink were hugging each other and they knocked into me almost knocking me over. I was caught before I fell by a man behind me. He was strong and a bit older than the other people there, probably in his late twenties, he was well dressed and clearly quite fashionable. He had an air of confidence about himself and had a real go at the two boys. He had that look about him that said if he wanted to he could have thrown them both out. He asked me if I was okay and to let him know if I had any more bother.

PLDDouble
PLDDouble
54 Followers