Mystery Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't really my type.

He had a shaved head and spoke with a local Mancunian accent. He was stocky with big arms and there was something about him that attracted me to him although I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was. By this time, some of the other girls had come over to see if I was alright, and I was, it wasn't really a big deal and the night continued as most other university nights out seemed to.

My friends gradually paired off with boys and I rejected the advances of the 'typical' university boys. Then I noticed the atmosphere changed. The music really started to pick up and the DJ was playing really funky tunes that had the whole tent dancing. The smoke machine cleared to reveal the DJ was the man from earlier who had caught when I was pushed by the two boys.

About an hour or so later when he'd finished rocking the dance floor I bumped into him again. The alcohol must have lowered my inhibitions because I started talking to him in a way I really don't to people who I've only just met. I was genuinely intrigued by the music he was playing as I'd never heard anything like it before but I was also intrigued by him. When he offered to take me backstage to get one of his CDs I naively followed in my white high heels.

It wasn't much of a back stage, it was basically a room with a sofa.

He brushed my arm and then he brushed it again as he said, "you're so hot," and lent in to kiss me.

I knew I should have held back but I went with it and kissed him back and his tongue searched for mine. He was kissing me and I didn't really need to do much back.

He pushed me backwards so that I was sitting and he stood in front of me. His cock level with my mouth.

"You want to suck my cock don't you?" he said.

As I nodded and licked my lips, he undid his belt and pulled down his boxer shorts as his prick sprung out at me.

It was much bigger than Sam's, both longer and thicker.

He guided it towards my lips as I went to slowly suck it as I had done so many times before with Sam. I wanted to slowly work my way up and down and flick my tongue around his tip, as I'd learnt from the bridesmaid on the bench and perfected on Sam since but he was fucking my face.

The DJ grunted at me, "let me fuck your pretty mouth."

He never mentioned my name.

It was different to what I was used to but being dominated was what I wanted Sam to do, on the occasions when I wanted him to telepathically guess that.

The DJ undid the zip on the back of my dress and pulled it over me as I willingly lifted my arms up to reveal my lacy bra and Victoria's Secret thong.

He groaned with approval, "your body, hmmm," as he cupped my breast and squeezed my arse. This felt so wrong but so good at the same time. He expertly undid my bra as I knelt up on the sofa. I thought of how Sam would be fumbling around until I did had to take my own bra off at this stage.

The DJ played with my pierced nipples with his thumb and forefinger.

He licked my pierced nipples as he slipped a hand into my pants and then a finger inside me. There was no messing around here as he rubbed my clit.

"That feels tight," he breathed into my ear.

I could feel an orgasm building, the sensations of him sucking on my nipple and my unheard of naughtiness all contributed to an amazing sensation as I shuddered to an orgasm my legs trembling.

My clit is so sensitive after I cum, so I angled my body away from his and he was lying longways across the sofa as I went back to sucking his cock. He wasn't thrusting it at me this time.

My long hair was getting in the way so he said, "let me take care of that for you so you can keep sucking my cock," as he held it to one side for me and looked deeply into my eyes.

At first I averted my gaze as I had become accustomed to doing with Sam but then we locked eyes.

Then I stood up to remove my pants.

The first thing I'd actually said apart from moans and groans was, "Can I please fuck you now?" As I pouted and went to mount him so that I could ride him on the sofa.

It was his turn to say nothing and he clearly had other ideas about who was going to be fucking who as he flipped me around so that I was on all fours on the sofa as he fucked me doggy style.

I was so wet anyway I didn't need him to go down on me. I thought about Sam again and his light caressing of my inner thigh when I just wanted to have my clit played with or fucked straight away.

But the DJ was fucking me.

I was wet, horny and living for the moment.

I suddenly thought I couldn't recall him putting on a condom.

I was on the pill anyway but Sam always fucked me with a condom.

This is the first time I've been fucked without a condom and the DJ was fucking me hard in doggy. He had a much bigger cock than Sam and I was enjoying this position much more than I normally would. He slapped my arse and I screamed.

I'd never been fucked like this before. It was almost animalistic. I'd never heard myself breathe quite like this during sex with Sam.

Then the DJ flipped me over onto my back and started fucking me in missionary. He held on to my hips and fucked me so hard and so deep.

It was incredible.

I could feel another orgasm building. "Fuck me," I said, "fuck me harder."

I don't know where my voice came from. I groaned as he did exactly what I wanted him to do to me until he pulled his cock out and a stream of his hot cum went over my toned stomach as he moved his cock back up to my mouth so that I could suck the remaining cum from him.

I was in a daze as he got off me. I recovered my clothes. We made some small talk but I could tell what he was thinking and this was just a one off. He offered to walk me back to get a taxi and I was grateful for his help. I text Ami to let her know I was okay and had gone home early. I hadn't decided if I was going to tell her the full story or not but that was that, my first year in University completed.