All Comments on 'Mystery Meat Marriage'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 11 years ago
A great story

Hi Matt

I enjoyed reading your story. 5 stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Great Tale

In the end justice was served. When there is no trust there is no marriage. Just forsaken vows. This tale proves what a man does when betrayed. Excellent

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
So What Have We Learned From Reading This Story ?

Matt Black is evolving in terms of his story setup. The dubious stew opening led to the jail setting which put the intrigue factor needle into the red zone cc how did a doctor find himself on the wrong side of the prison bars? Crackling good intro !

Alas my expectations for a clever concluding twist were sky high due to MB's previous parachute story. It turned out the twist was there no twist and things turned out exactly as expected. This was a mystery in name only.

Well Matt Black has stepped up his game to being akin to Forrest Gump's proverbial " you never know what you're gonna get " box of choclates. There is hope upon embarking upon one of his tales. I get the sense that this writer is doing his best to entertain the very demanding LW audience.

Regardless of the result, that's much appreciated from my vantage point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
terrible

written by a robot.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Liked this one a lot

I have always very much like your writing style and the pace if your stories. This one is no exception. Do you think there is room for a other follow up chapter maybe to take us onto another tangent with this boat load of characters. I find that a lot of you writers never give your stories the opportunity of a second breath or evolution with 'unplanned' follow up chapters. Just a simple mind readers observation

SKHPSKHPover 11 years ago
Fine story

but once again I could not understand the reasonings of the cheating wife. Perhaps it is too difficult even for a skilled writer to put such thoughts into words.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rubish

Completely stale. And you obviously know nothing about the NRA of America. It is not a private club, and did not have "founding" members. You are obviously British. Why do you write about life in America as if you were part of it, or understood it? Americans enjoy a constitutional right to keep and bear arms. Unfortunately, most people in the world are not so blessed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anonymous is right

Making such a mistake about a group a neerdantals. Shoot him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Proficent?

If our intrepid doctor was truely prificent with a pistol he'd have shot Dr. Wandering Stethascope in the dick or balls. Yeeha Tex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
should have shot his nuts off

he was good to walk away his wife was nothing but a WHORE.

her declaration for love was a fucking joke. I would have told her if she loved me to go jump in front of a train.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rather incredible

It is rather incredible to listen to Debrorah's explaination for her affair (which she first said was only once) and the extreme disconnect she had with her husband's feelings and reaction to her 6 month (half a year) affair with a so called friend. Even with aid of the counsellor in trying to get the marriage back on track she is completely lost as to the extent of damage and betrayal she has heaped on her husband. How can she justify to herslef a 1/2 year sexual affair with a man not her husband and spout to the world that she loves her husband ? Of course, Deborah does one person above all else and probably always has, herself. This explains her complete lack of compassion and empathy for both her wronged husband and her fucktoys wife he good friend. Intestesting acorss becomes of her selfish nature she readily shits on husband and friends alike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

I look forward to your future offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Poorly thought out.

It read like an Englishman's story of an American event. It was dry, dull and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Show...

Enjoyed it - could have used a bit more editing. e.g. the name of the shrink changed from June to Carla and then Darla. Maybe it's just me, but I pay close attention to names in stories, so little things like this jump out at me.

Thanks for your stories, keep it up!

BelgiumBelgiumover 11 years ago

A rather good story. But watch out for continuity errors though as you did keep changing the name of the marriage councillor: is it June, Clara or Darla?

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
Fine tale

Well done, a nice story with a interesting hero doing what had to be done and some help from a small town attitude.

thanks for posting

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
It was okay -

- up to the ending where you seemed to just tire of the story and want it finished.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Good story

Well written and coherent, I am just sorry that he did not get on with his life before the end of the story. Have you noted that there is certain lack of cheating stories with revenge or reconciliation of late?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
This was disappointing

I second (or third) the recommendation for getting an editor -- lots of writing errors in this one. The British attitude towards the US Second Ammendment sounds off loud and clear in this story. It's obvious the author thinks a person licensed to carry a defensive weapon is likely to shoot someone in a fit of rage, sort of like the old, "Wild West" of yesteryear. This was the fear (and prediction) after Florida enacted concealed carry legislation. In fact, the Floride police found "passion" shootings to be extremely uncommon, much rarer in fact than passion shootings by individuals without concealed carry permits!

What many English fail to understand is the true history of this freedom. At the time of the founding of the United States, one needed the British King's permission to be armed (in those days, it usually meant one needed permission to carry a sword). The right to keep and bear arms was the mark of a free Man. Above all else, the Colonies feared imposition of the tyranny of the Monarch on the American people; thus, the inclusion of this important guarantee (among others, like freedom of speech) in the Bill of Rights.

The US Supreme Court has ruled in two landmark cases in the past four years that this is an individual right, akin to the right of self-defense, not simply a guarantee of a State's right to raise a militia. The dumb doctor's portrayal in this story is quite unrealistic -- any educated person in America (and one would presume a doctor is an educated person) knows the described scenario in this story fails to meet criteria for use of a defensive weapon, and even pissed as he was to see his wife screwing Dr. Vic, it is not credible that our "hero" would shoot Dr. "Vic" unless physically attacked by him. Two stars.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Prison towers???

Hubby was arrested by the Sheriff, who is the county jailer (among other duties.) In a small community the city police would probably have, at most, a drunk cell. In almost all communities, a shooting suspect would go straight to the Sheriff's jail until trial.

The judge SUSPENDED Hubby's sentence ... he would never have eaten Mystery Meat then looked out at the PRISON towers. Very few jails have yards, thus NO towers! (Likely, however, to have mystery meat!) (and, yes, I did read the disclaimer on the legal details ... not the same, I think!)

Overall, this was an OK revenge story. The target and degree of the punishments will not be sufficient for many readers, but most of those have never been shot (even with a dinky-ass .25!) The story was remarkably NON-erotic. Hubby's eventual conclusion that he should NOT have shot Sweetie's Bull is a good reconsideration.

3*

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
OK

Fun story....Would have lked some follow-up with the good Dr. The cruise ship angle could have been a lot of fun. Isn't small town justice wonderful. Sometimes, less is very wise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok story, but Hubby needed to grow a set

The heartless wife needed to pay. and hubby was a wimp coward. Hubby should have had at least some harsh words for his CUNT wife, but he was a fembag wimp. it's no wonder she cheated.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Not bad

But it needed I think more fleshing out...like why did.the wife cheat?She obviously stll loved him,so why?She had the example of the couple who were swingets why eould she do this?And why when Vic had.an open relationship did he cheat?

It also ends too abruptly,it needs more of an ending...does.the protagonist end up with mandy,does he go back to his wife?You could use a further story to do this and tie up lose ends,like why she cheated.

One comment on the writing, can I suggest an editor? You had some problems with names during the marriage counseling and.if you want to write about the us you need someone to translate uk english into american english.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
vulcan dude you are lying thru your fucking teeth

that is not close to what the US supreme court rules in those two cases.

Pay attention you red neck Hick

.."A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed...."

For the first 80 years this country there was essentially no standing army for the United States America. As in the war of 1812.. The Mexican war and 1846-48... And in the civil war... State militias regiments were mobilized into brigades... then into divisions and corps and armies. That was how the country defended itself during the time of military wing crisis or war.

The amendment does NOT say

.."...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed...."

It says

..."A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed..."

The meaning is clear and unambiguous. If you are raising a state militia or you as an individual are dissipating in a state militia ...you have the right to keep and bear arms.

Any other interpretation is bullshit and political grandstanding by redneck idiotic knuckled dragging conservatives

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
FROM A LANDLUBBER

to a Swashbuckler, TK U MLJ LV NV

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
AWFUL

As a story this was well ...simply terrible. What makes it so is the story background ...where the author goes into some detail over the husband and wife life experiences back in medical school .

They both KNEW of another husband and wife in medical school that engaged in this sort of behavior through their misuse of the SWINGING lifestyle. So there is no possible way the wife could say.... I had no idea my husband would react this way.

As a result of her explanations and her expectations of a six month long love affair with a another man... makes the story unreadable and unbelievable.

Weston6Weston6over 11 years ago
Wallace Greenslade

I guess you are a fan of the Goon Show!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
great

the world you created is what you created. she was a cheating cunt who never expected to get caught. the husband saved his balls and dumped the cunt. the cheating dr lost his wife. one problem and someone might have mentioned it. a .25mm pistol is HUGE. a 9mm is the size of a .38 caliber. a .45 caliber is a 10 mm [estimates] a .25 mm would be a fucking canon - 2.5 times the size of a 45 calibe. that means hitting him in the balls would have taken everything off from tjhe crotch to the floow and put a holein the wall big enough to toss a cat through. you get a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Could have been...

... a good story. its lacking.......meat.

TexarManTexarManover 11 years ago
a good read

I liked your story and the emotions were tamed by what I would think was mature after thought. there was a lot of thing left open that I would like to have seen such as how the others in the story went on with the rest of there lives. I hope that this charator could be taken to another chapter or two but if you don't I would still like it.

as for the coment about the .25 mm pistol I think he ment to say .25 cal which is not much larger than a .22 so the whole it would leave would not be much larger than the end of a AAA (triple A) battery and depending on where it hit would go right through. so the skin and come out the other side. I have never even heard of a 25 mm pistol don't think anyone chould hold it to shoot it anyway. LOL 25 mm that would put the bullet to be the size of one inch around. just a misprint that could have been possable fixed by proof reading or editing it .

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
I liked it, but...

the lack of emotion of Dr Wally was distracting. I appreciate his steely determination and the nobility of his feelings -- but there's no drama here. Therefore, it just sorta never gives the reader anything to hold on to and inspire us to cheer for him.

I guess I'm sayig that while there's heart in this -- it ain't got no soul.

Take care and have a happy, happy 2013!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Two Points

First, it's not a .25mm handgun. It's a .25 ACP caliber. There's a pretty big difference.

Second, was the marriage counselor June Brooks? Or Carla? Or Darla? You changed it in three different paragraphs.

Other than those, not a bad read.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Founding members of the NRA???

How old were these methusalas?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good revenge story

Some of the plot line may have been realistic and believable, but for him to get off for time spent in jail was a bit of a pinch to believe, especially with all of the crazy laws concerned with firearms, and shootings.

Other than that, I think a man that is trained as a doctor would be calm and calculating towards conflict in his life, as with the divorce.

Thanks for the interesting read.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I guess your story resolved itself, but I couldn't help feeling like it wasn't complete. Something was missing. I felt like something more was a bout to happen, and then it suddenly ended. He had a plan for his life. That rang of something significant. Becoming a ships doctor simply didn't fit the bill. Thanks.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Almost too easy I think

He acted - yep

He did not accept his situation - yep

She paid something - not much so did Vic again not all that much but more than she did.

He is a bit too fatalistic for me - accepting all the crap too little emtion and anger but certainly a real life possibility.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Second Comment

This is what happens when you cheat on a loving spouse. No reconciliation. Cheaters, think twice before you play if you really love your spouse. And, go fuck yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF

The marriage counselor's name went from June to Carla to June to Darla to June in the space of several paragraphs. WTF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
betayed

Does that fuckwit make multiple comments on every story? Where does that no-life find the time, is this his job?

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 THE PHRASE "PHYSICIAN HEAL THYSELF"

seems very appropriate in this incident. TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
This story lacked something and I don't know what.

I felt the protagonist was a bit laid back and apathetic. The fact that he chose to stay in prison was a prime indicator of something seriously wrong. No person in their right mind would choose prison over freedom. Especially when one considers that a doctor has significant earning potential. The protagonist was defeated without a war or battle in the context of the story's boundary. Secondly, he represented himself in court even pleading guilty. Please bear with me on this. From my own memory, I recall a saying about representing oneself, "You have a fool for a client". At any rate, a doctor would normally have the wherewithal and means for appropriate representation and this protagonist choose none. Very troubling and frothed with naivety. Then you have the counseling. The counseling sessions were very artificial and somewhat contrived with candy syrup. It didn't fit. A betrayed person wouldn't be able to converse without deep rooted emotion. This story lacked emotion in so many ways. In spite of all this the story had editing problems but was otherwise pretty good. I feel you have skills but you have to show them in a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
darla carla or june

I think the marriage guidance counsellor had a split personality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Duuu

Your title does not match the story very well...bill

Still like your writing though....5

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Mediocre, at best.

Always interesting when a Brit sets a story in the USA. I imagine many prospective readers find this story by searching for the "betral" tag.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Blah!

Not happily ever after.

Not BTB.

Just...blah!

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
This story could be called...

This story could be called: "The love boat"!!! 2*

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
GEE! I AM SORRY I HURT YOU

but we can still be friends. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
got the caliber wrong

You should get the caliber right. a .25 caliber is 1/4 of an inch and a 25 mm is an anti armor cannon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lacking In Closure

But damned well written.4-Stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Nice

Once you cheat all trust is gone. Our hero did the right thing. He moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NOT TOO SHABBY!

She-it man! He sure was in a bad place! I honestly don't know what I would have done if it was me who caught my wife fucked by my friend?

Sort of puts him between a rock and a hard place !

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

"JOKE" This sad sack was sentenced to jail, his first night he heard inmates calling out numbers and they all laughed. Sad sack asked his cellie what gives with the numbers? Cellie (cell mate ) said that they were jokes andd being in jail talking was restricted , so they put numbers to the jokes!! Sad sack asked if he could have a go

Cellie said go for it! So sad sack calls out NUMBER 7 No one laughed? Sad sack asked was that a bad joke? Cellie answered No as a matter of fact that is one of our best jokes! But you know how it is some people can tell jokes some can't!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story, but...

Inadequate conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Oh, how terribly civil! GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting Reading

In my state, it is much better to kill the intruder in your marital bed than to merely wound or injure him. Manslaughter will net you a seven year sentence and you could be out in four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

Is right. First get your act together. Jail and prison are not interchangeable words. No one serves more than one year in jail. When sentenced to more than one year you go to prison. Also the civility was nauseating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is the ending?

You left us hanging. Does the good doctor live happily ever after or does he go back and cut off Vic's cock then send it to his ex-wife Debrah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brits writing American stories??

You can write an American story but you can't make it believable.

Too many colloquialisms and words that don’t mesh.

We don't go to University.

We don't do maths

We don't have removal vans.

We don't have for hire cars nor shops.

And we don't (nor does anyone) have a .25mm calibre firearm. You're a Brit. How big is 1/25th of a mm.

Now there is .25 inch (roughly 6.6 mm in diameter ) caliber round. And the Walther handgun you mention uses that.

For the rest of the story you simply refer to it as .25. That is acceptable.

Lastly. And I know this will be hard for you to grasp. But just because an American has a gun doesn't mean he has to use it. Which was you justification for the shooting. So trite.

That aside I liked the aggrieved doctor. Manned up and took responsibility for his actions.

Should have put some hurting on his "cunt" of a wife.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Required to carry a gun

Doctors required tomcarry a gun. Absurd. Kepp the wild west stories in the past. Write stories about your experience. Or maybe canada.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Darla

Who is Darla?

VenustasVenustasover 6 years ago
Size mattters

.25mm is not huge it is 1/4 mm or less than 0.01 inch. Much smaller than a nail gun. It would shoot pins.

Maybe he was trying to pin his balls to the bed.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years agoAuthor
Of course I meant .25 calibre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_SiTPtjDLc

Walther TPH .25, and that's not mm, of course!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Names matter

In the space of a few paragraphs, June became Carla, became Darla and back to June. It is distracting and with the cold, emotionless tone of the story, it really pops out. "Oh look, other men's spooge flowing from my wife's genitalia. Perhaps I should fire a warning shot to suggest he desist? Yes, a shot to the sigmoid colon should do the trick. Then I shall take myself off to jail as I have no other accommodation for the night." Then compare my marriage to meat in a lame attempt to make the title work.

In addition, some research into the differences between US and UK medical training would have smoothed out the transition in the story from Med school to practice. General Surgery is a specialty requiring a multi-year residency. It encompasses many different areas of surgical practice and is definitely not synonymous with minor surgery. e.g. most trauma surgeons are general surgeons.

Finally, though swinging was an important theme of your story, you gave it short shrift in the plot.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

I didn't realize I was reading a MattblackUK story until after page 1. I had to stop there. To put it nicely, your stories dont do it for me. So best to stop before getting too invested.

green117green117almost 6 years ago
@jharp

So why did you leave your message?

To prove you are a ...?

Green-something

(a bit of elaboration - if it took a page, then perhaps you are prejudging his output. Personally, it sounded and felt like another author, and perhaps this means we can suss out one of matt's pseudonyms. YMMV, but being rude in the comment section doesn't really put one in a good light. I always feel a bit conflicted when I am, hence this ps. Be nice - remember, sometimes you are wrong in your presumptions)

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
ITS TRUE....LIFE DOES GO ON

But its the living that evolves, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
proof read

The marriage counsellor is variously called Carla, June, and Darla.

I won't get into grammar.

Come on!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

But I disagree that the doc was a good shot. He missed his intended, or should be intended, shot. He should have got his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty Big

"Walther TPH .25mm pistol", that's a pretty big round, just a bit shy of 1 inch in diameter. As Dirty Harry said,"It'll blow your head clean off.", except that no one could hand hold that much firepower!

Or. if it really is only 1/4 of a millimeter, would it even be felt?

trandall9991trandall9991over 4 years ago
Of all the things

Someone is writing a negative because the weapon is too big? And the name changed three times for the counselor? Overall, the story was good. I enjoyed it. Thanks, but again maybe proofread, and research.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks, trandall9991

I learnt a very valuable lesson. Don't edit late at night!

And be careful with measurements and typing!

The weapon concerned was a German made Walther TPH .25 ACP 6 shot pistol.

.25 is 6.35 mm in metric size.

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 4 years ago
NOT BAD BUT....

Won’t belabour the gun thing but could it be possible that this guy (supposedly an accredited doctor) could be so lame as to even tolerate the cheating bitch to come and visit him in jail? Has to have an IQ somewhere in the 50s that he wouldn’t recognize the need to have a lawyer represent him when he is on trial for something that could lock him up for 15 or 20 years! Come on at least make the ‘hero’ somewhat believable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too big?????

.25mm is aprox 0.01inch, about the size of a pin!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Who is Darla?

No matter. I've done that myself a few times.

Good story. If he were a better shot, he might have hit the mark and made it memorable. Smart judge. We should all be so lucky.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again. Good story, but I still wish the doc was a better shot.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"I can see her point, now." - NOW you can see her point? It didn't occur to you before fucking Vic that it might be a good idea to clue your husband in?

Why does the marriage counselor keep switching from June to Carla over and over?

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Why did her name keep switching? Because I fucked up by editing the story late at night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story until the end - thought there was more story there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

At first I was hoping that Wally had injured Vic’s testicles when he shot the bastard. But that would have made him guilty of malicious injury, which would have meant a larger prison sentence.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXabout 3 years ago

So sad. Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming back.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Tell me what was the real name of the Marriage Counselor, Carla, Darla, or June?

She had had so many aliases it was hard to keep.

I was surprised by the number of errors in the story. You are normally a lot better than this.

Did you even have it edited?

The plot was weak, the storytelling bland, the ending somewhat silly.

Strange, because l know you write better stories than this sad excuse.

Please get back to your strengths in storytelling.

Better luck next time

I can only give you 2/5, there was so much not you in this tale.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

So they had three marriage councillors, seems like a bit of overkill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No real ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who was Darla?! MattblackUK, why do all your stories get rushed to an ending. Are you bored with the story by the second/third page??!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why the rushed ending in most of LW tales? Because most of writers don't know how to write beyond the first part of the story. Once the cliches are done, they ran out of steam.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

I have never once in my entire life ever heard a woman proclaim "I cuckolded you" it's ridiculous. The only people who even use it are people who either have the kink, are ashamed and afraid, have the kink and simply don't give a fuck, men who were cheated upon and are now obsessed with cheating to the point they write constant stories about it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

That was good! I doubt any judge would as understanding here, but I think they should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm a little surprised at the amount of negativity in the comments. I thought it was a decent effort, if a little improbable in places. The ending was rushed and I was a little disappointed not to hear more from the dippy wife's perspective. I do so enjoy reading the delusional self justifying BS of crazy bitches like her. Still, I gave it 4 stars.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Anon wants Wally to go in with guns 'a blazing. Preferably a GE Mini-Gatling gun. The perfect BTB story for the anons would be like nine words long, with number 1 and 9 being the c-word. Even cave paintings contained a shred of human understanding and self-awareness. Not so this crew of angry spitefuls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You lose 2 points for an over the waterfall ending which was trite to boot.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Tried to give you 4 stats but it wouldn't do anything. Good story but a bit sad that she threw away a good marriage.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Again..good story with easy potential to be much better.

I would have enjoyed a conversation between the men.

Have the main character say, " Try smirking at me again, good buddy."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most of your stories don’t have an ending so much as they just stop.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

I liked it. I can’t condone shooting the dickhead for screwing his wife, but in the heat of the moment, anything can happen. The judge was reasonable beyond anything I’ve ever heard from a US judge. In the US it is the letter of the law that matters, not justice of any kind.

I have to laugh about the constant finish-the-story pleas, I thought the ending was just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of your better ones. Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don’t forgive and don’t be nice. She cheated on you destroying your marriage. Destroy her.

deependerdeepender10 months ago

Who is "Carla"? Who is "Darla"?

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Unsatisfying to the Nth degree. The whole thing just ends with a sputtering wheeze, and was not in any way enjoyable. If this isn't to entertain, what is the point?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Clear plot, well define characters.

The editing was poor. I expect most readers felt it was as if the author got bored and quit.

Matt, we expect so much more from you.

The Hoary Cleric

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

SIMILAR Stories