Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 04

Story Info
The morning after for Kimberly and Demorelle.
4.3k words
4.77
5k
8
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The major classification of this story is NonHuman but it has elements of NonConsent and Horror in it as well. Possibly romance, but that's debatable

Thank you to everyone who's continued to read and follow. For those wondering I will get back to the Spa Game universe eventually, this is just the story I'm working through right now.

Kimberly floated on a gentle sea, the waves rocking her slowly. The pool noodles she rested on kept her mostly out of the water, but didn't prevent the soothing rocking motion from massaging her body. Then the noodles started to move and slide on her body and Kimberly panicked, suddenly worried they were being pulled away by some creature. The rush of adrenaline woke her.

"The creature is your lover, dear."

The previous night came rushing back to Kimberly, and she realized the "pool noodles" were Demorelle's tentacles. She lay on the bed face up, naked, and her lover's appendages had snaked down her back on either side of her spine and coiled around her thighs, which they were now spreading apart.

"Demorelle, I don't know-"

"It is morning, lover. I need breakfast. And I know you need a good wakeup call."

One of the tentacles pushed into Kimberly's vagina, plunging deep on the first thrust. Kimberly objected at first but it turned into a pleading moan; the penetration made Kimberly aware of exactly how horny she was. She'd sometimes woken up feeling randy, but nothing like how she felt then.

Another tentacle slid under her back from the side and turned her on her side, where Demorelle's hands waited for Kimberly's ample breasts to fall into them. She immediately began kneading the petite Asian's oversized mammaries, her cool hands and her expert massaging causing Kimberly's nipples to rise immediately. Soon Demorelle's impossible tongue snaked out and began licking back and forth between the two buds.

The sudden and intense assault on her obvious pleasure centers before she was fully awake meant Kimberly's orgasm came on quick. She spasmed suddenly, grabbing Demorelle's arms and holding her still, forgetting that at the moment, the thing invading her pussy didn't move with her lover's body. Still, Demorelle stopped moving it and it slid out, making a very wet sound. Kimberly felt almost painfully empty as the invader disappeared.

"That will hold me for a while," Demorelle said, her voice still mostly neutral but with the slightest hint of a tease, "Unless...?"

"More," Kimberly said, and tried not to think about how much she sounded like the woman from the alley.

"How much more, hmm?" Demorelle asked, and Kimberly felt the end of one of her tentacles tracing lines on her ass cheeks.

Kimberly reached up and pulled Demorelle's head in for a kiss. As their tongues dueled, Kimberly somehow felt her lust rising even higher, as if that orgasm had sated nothing and only served to increase her need.

Kimberly broke the kiss and said, "Do it. Fuck me. I'll make you service me until I scream when I cum."

"I prefer quieter mornings," Demorelle said, "Screaming doesn't fit into that."

Kimberly yelped a bit as all four tentacles coiled around key points and started repositioning her. First she was lifted off the bed and spun around, so she faced Demorelle's feet in an upright sitting pose. Then the tentacles began forcing her to bend forward, but held her legs in place.

"No. No, I'm not that flexible!"

"You are, dear. You just don't know it."

One of the tentacles coiled around her knees and then looped behind her neck and was slowly tightening, forcing her to bend into a pretzel; if they kept tightening her ankles would end up behind her head. Her hamstrings burned and pulled and Kimberly panted as the sensations increased, and because as she was forced to bend, her pussy and ass became more and more exposed. The tension and anticipation had her heart pounding, and she was having difficulty separating her fear from her arousal.

Finally the tentacle stopped contracting. Kimberly's ears were level with her knees, and she found herself looking down at Demorelle's cock in detail for the first time. It was smoother than a penis, though not as smooth as the tentacles; loose skin covered the shaft, but it lacked a clear "head" like a man's penis, and the opening seemed to be a cross instead of a slit. At the base, there was no ballsack; it simply seemed to protrude from the top of Demorelle's vaginal slit, as if it were an overgrown clitoris. Demorelle spread her legs a bit and Kimberly could see her pussy lips clearly, swelled, red, and wet with arousal.

Kimberly reached around with her arms and gripped the shaft. It had the same coolness as Demorelle's skin, something she remembered from the night before, but the skin moved as she started pumping it. As she used her hands, she felt herself being lowered. The penis was inexorably approaching her head, and she knew what was expected. She opened her mouth and accepted the organ into her mouth, running her tongue and lips over the smooth, cool skin.

At the same time as the penis entered her mouth, a tentacle slid into her pussy again, this time at the same speed and depth as she took the cock. As Kimberly bobbed her head, the thing inside her began moving in the same pattern. Kimberly smiled at the game Demorelle played, though she'd been hoping, given their position, Demorelle might make more use of her tongue than she had been.

Kimberly worked her lover's cock aggressively, trying to get more and more inside and get deeper penetration for herself in kind. Demorelle's cock was slightly thicker and longer than average based on what Kimberly'd seen or experienced, but she preferred women as lovers and didn't have a lot of practice sucking cock. Deep throating was certainly not something she'd done regularly, and this was the first time she regretted that.

Still, her efforts with her mouth and tongue were having some effect as Demorelle began thrusting back as Kimberly bobbed. The thrusts forced more of the cock down her throat and helped Kimberly overcome her own reluctance. Soon enough, the tip hit the back of her mouth on each thrust. The mirror tentacle, by that point, was thrusting at least six inches into Kimberly's hole, more than enough to stroke her g-spot and press her pussy walls nicely.

Kimberly would have been happy to do that for as long as it took, but Demorelle upped the ante again. Just as she was settling into a rhythm, Kimberly felt something thin and wet circle the tentacle in her pussy and then travel up across her taint. By the texture and wetness she knew it was Demorelle's tongue, and soon enough it swirled all over her rosebud, stimulating nerve endings and cooling off her backdoor. Kimberly clenched involuntarily every time the tongue passed her puckered hole, something that always seemed to match when Demorelle's cock was at its deepest point in her throat.

"Relax, honey, or I'll make you," Demorelle said with a sweet but demanding tone.

The tongue circled farther from the center and Demorelle's thrusting slowed. Kimberly pulled her mouth off the cock and used her hands while she concentrated on relaxing. As soon as she relaxed her muscles, Demorelle's tongue speared into her asshole. Kimberly clenched again, but the tongue had already breached the ring, so she clamped on it and was rewarded with the strange but not unpleasant sensation of clenching her sphincter around a writhing tongue. The motions sent pleasant tingles around her ass and she relaxed again, whereupon the tongue pushed deeper and began writhing around in her rear passage. Kimberly moaned appreciatively.

Her tongue began pushing in and out as Kimberly surrendered her ass to the invader, clenching more to enhance the feeling. Soon Demorelle's hips began subtly thrusting again and Kimberly remembered her job. She took Demorelle's cock back in her mouth with gusto, dropping as deep as she could immediately and hitting her gag reflex. In answer, the tentacle pushed back into her pussy, deeper this time.

The tentacle and the tongue synced up, so as Kimberly inhaled her lover's cock, her holes were penetrated deeply, at the same rate as she bobbed her head. The stimulation from both holes was unlike anything Kimberly had felt before, even on the few times she'd let a lover do things to her backdoor. She began moaning and panting on Demorelle's cock and soon the wave of sensations hit a minor crescendo and she came, letting out a loud moan when Demorelle's cock was deep in her throat. She kept sucking through it, trying to move her own hips to increase her lover's thrusting, but the position the tentacles had her in was maddeningly restrictive. As she clenched her muscles to try to move, it felt like the pressure inside her pussy and ass increased as well. Her third orgasm of the morning hit her and she started to lose her faculties. The sensations of what was happening to her crotch and the timing with how she sucked Demorelle's cock soon had her wondering if she was sucking the cock so deeply it was coming out her pussy.

Eventually Demorelle started increasing of her own accord; the tentacle across Kimberly's neck arched up and formed a sort of headrest to brace her head. Kimberly's efforts were taken out of the equation; Demorelle began simply fucking her face, jamming her cock into Kimberly's mouth. Somehow she got the depth right so it never triggered Kimberly's gag reflex. Her tongue withdrew from Kimberly's ass and Kimberly moaned at the absence, though the painful relief of her asshole clenching triggered another orgasm. As Kimberly trembled in the grip of the tentacles, her lover exploded in her mouth.

The fluid had a faint tangy flavor that reminded Kimberly of when she'd gone down on women in the past, but it mostly had no taste, just volume; it flooded Kimberly's mouth. She swallowed by reflex, but her cheeks bulged and some leaked out. At the same time, the sensation amazed her; it felt like Demorelle's cum had something in it that gave it a rippling, tingly feel in her mouth. It reminded her of a carbonated beverage, but without the sharp bite of the carbonation.

If this is what it feels like in my pussy, no wonder I passed out last night

Then came the biggest shock so far. As Kimberly debated trying to swallow the load or look for something that might soak up the fluid, Demorelle's cock sucked it out of her mouth. At least, the fluid drained out and Kimberly didn't see it coat her lover's crotch or soak into the couch. Finally the tentacles released her head and, legs, letting her hips bend back and set her down straddling Demorelle's chest, facing her lover's feet. She settled down, her boobs pressing into Demorelle's stomach and her head resting on one hip, looking at the now mostly limp appendage between her legs.

"How was that honey?" Demorelle asked.

"I don't know," Kimberly answered honestly, "Can you ever just shock me with one thing at a time?"

*************

With Demorelle's immediate needs sated Kimberly was finally able to simply cuddle with her lover. Her diminished libido also let her rational brain regain some control. She looked at the clock and felt a spike of fear when she saw it was 9:30am. Before she could say anything, though, Demorelle's hand came around with Kimberly's cell phone. She accessed her e-mail and sent a quick message letting her boss know she wasn't feeling well and wouldn't be in. She saw a few emails and texts from Heidi asking where she was and she responded to those with short reassurances.

That accomplished, she settled back into the couch. Demorelle seemed content to give her time to think; her tentacles were largely immobile and no longer restraining her, and while one arm was draped across her breasts, given their heights and the size of Kimberly's boobs, it would have been hard for the arm to be anywhere else.

After a while, Kimberly asked, "You only choose girls who...sort of deserve it?"

"I cannot objectively say whether they deserve it," Demorelle said, "because I am sure the answer is no. No civilization I know of listed 'rape' as a possible punishment for disobeying laws. And the women I chose were hardly likely to be arrested for whatever they did. It...it makes it a little easier on my conscience, in the end."

Kimberly sighed and found herself blinking back tears. "Why are you doing this?" she asked, "Why...why are you constantly making yourself sound horrible? Do you want to push me away?"

"I don't," Demorelle said. Her hand gripped Kimberly's cheek gently but firmly and turned her head. The tentacles did the job of turning the rest of her body until she again faced the white-haired woman.

"I want you to stay. I would love you to stay. It would make me happier than I've been...probably since before you were born. But I learned long ago neither of us gain anything by my lying. If I lie, eventually you learn the truth and feel betrayed. If I hint at things gradually your curiosity will get the better of you and you will eventually find a limit. Confessing fully is the only path forward. You must know who you share a bed and your body with."

"I...I can get that. It's sort of like online dating; they say you shouldn't hold back if you have dealbreakers or major issues, because you're only setting yourself up for failure," Kimberly mused. After a few more moments she looked up at Demorelle and said, "So not all those women were afraid of you?"

"No," Demorelle said, "They were all afraid of me, but not all of them had issues with my physical form. Certainly most of them reacted badly when I took off my clothes. I've..."

"Fucked," Kimberly finished.

"They weren't-"

"I don't care," Kimberly said, "Don't keep saying rape. I know that's...usually what it is at some point. Sort of. Say fucked, made love to, had sex with, whatever you think applies other than that word. Just...let that little lie be there."

Demorelle nodded and inhaled, "I've begun having sex with a lot of women who'd just passed out from seeing my body. But some of them got past that and started to enjoy it. Some of the women with addictive personalities thought I might substitute for whatever drug or habit had chained them."

"There's a slogan for you," Kimberly said, "Want to quit smoking? Fuck Demorelle."

Demorelle smiled but it faded quickly. "Eventually even the women who insisted I couldn't scare them disappeared. Some told me specifically what their breaking point was. Others simply vanished into the night. For the past fifty years this has been my approach. It is rare that anyone actually gets as far as we have. But I always lay out the whole situation."

"What...what happens if you stop?"

Demorelle shook her head, "This isn't the same for me as it is for you, Kimberly. You want sex, and certainly your desire for it grows the longer you go without. I truly need it. Several times I've become so disgusted with myself that I tried alternatives. I can masturbate as well as anyone, better probably, but the mere act of release does not satisfy. At one point I even tried certain animals, but that made me physically ill. Finally I simply tried abstinence. I lasted one week, and the repercussions were horrible."

"What happened?" Kimberly asked.

The look Demorelle gave her suggested she'd asked a dangerous question, but Kimberly pushed through.

"I know, you said horrible. You also said you wanted me to know everything. Tell me," Kimberly insisted.

"I blacked out, and lost my mind," Demorelle said, "I either went to sleep or passed out one night, starving, and then when I regained consciousness I was surrounded by half-naked and nude women, crying and begging for release or attention. There were probably twelve of them. I fucked them with everything I had all that day. Several of them passed out before the end. Two of them died; one had a heart attack, the other I'm not sure; the stress probably caused a stroke or an aneurysm. It was nighttime when I left, and it was only then I realized I'd wandered into a remote area of France, away from the city where I'd been staying. The women I'd used were nuns from a convent."

Kimberly let that sink in, but she couldn't help it when a grin started forming. Demorelle raised an eyebrow.

"You think it funny?"

"No!" Kimberly insisted, "But...well it's a little funny." Demorelle glared and Kimberly insisted, "Come on! When was this?"

"The mid 1950s," Demorelle replied.

Kimberly paused, blinking, at the casual reminder that the woman in bed with her was far older than her parents, and based on what she said probably her grandparents as well. "Come on; half the women in that convent were probably there because they were lesbians."

Demorelle sighed and her head dropped. Kimberly realized she might have ruined the moment so she took Demorelle's head in her hands again. "Look. I hear you. I do. I can...I can imagine how that probably went down. You would have walked in there, looking haggard and starved, the sisters would have come to offer you help and then that was it."

Kimberly let her mind wander, imagining a scene where women were huddled around Demorelle trying to assist her, then her lover would stand up like a superhero, her tentacles erupting from her clothes and snaring the women as she walked nude toward one of them, her cock proudly standing out, as a shocked nun cowered on the floor. She felt a small shudder pass through her.

She looked back at the real Demorelle, who had a quizzical and somewhat awed expression on your face.

"You're excited," she whispered.

Kimberly felt herself blush and she tried to shrink down, but Demorelle's hands grabbed her shoulders.

"Kimberly, this probably won't surprise you but I am very, very good at determining when a woman is excited. Now answer me. Are you turned on because of my story?"

"Yes! Okay! Yes. I..." Kimberly blew out a breath and felt her eyes sting. "There's something wrong with me."

"What?"

"I don't know! But...Remember I told you I saw you in the alley with that woman?" she asked and Demorelle nodded. "I don't mean I stumbled across when you were finishing up. I mean I watched you for most of it. You hadn't even started fucking her when I first got there. I couldn't tell she was enjoying it at first either, but instead of getting help I just stood and got turned on. Do...Do you have any idea how sexy you look when you're fucking a girl? Like, really fucking her, tentacles and everything?"

Demorelle didn't respond, simply looking at her with the same expression.

"I got wet immediately. I knew I had to have it, but I want to see it. I want to see you fuck other girls, I want to see you make them beg for more. I want you to fuck me while they beg in the background. Then I want to come home and relive it with you."

There was silence after Kimberly's outburst. Demorelle's expression was unreadable again. Kimberly wasn't sure where her outburst came from, but she realized it was all true. She hadn't lied about any of it. It seemed absurd, her hoping her lover would cheat on her. But was it cheating if they both wanted it? Wasn't it just experimenting then? But even if she couldn't read Demorelle's expression, she knew the woman must have doubts.

"You just fucked me Demorelle," Kimberly said, "You know this isn't the...madness or whatever. I'm serious."

Demorelle's hands on her shoulders moved, pulling Kimberly on top of her while she shifted to lie on her back. Kimberly instinctively straddled the woman and settled as her arms relaxed. Their breasts pressed together, Kimberly's much larger ones totally enveloping Demorelle's more modest mammaries, and their lips met. Their arms went around each other and pulled, increasing the contact between them. Kimberly felt a small shiver as Demorelle's cooler skin shocked her system. When they introduced their tongues to the kiss, it was mutual and slow. Not the frantic plundering and exploration of each other's mouths they'd done as new partners. This was a lovers' kiss, with emotion behind it.

12