Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly's mouth left Demorelle's and began kissing down the woman's neck, and Demorelle' arched her back, increasing the pressure on their breasts. Kimberly slid one hand up and gripped Demorelle's breast, sliding her hand between them to do so. She cupped and massaged it, rolling and pinching the nipple at the same time. After a while she finally got a gasp out of the white-haired woman and she smiled, then descended farther. Her lips found Demorelle's other breast and she sucked it like it would give the elixir of life while continuing her manipulations with her hand on the other one. Soon she felt Demorelle's rigid cock swinging freely behind her but rubbing up against her ass and thighs as she squirmed.

Kimberly realized then that this was special for both of them. Demorelle hadn't given her a choice before; her tentacles ensured she was in total control. Now they lay flaccid and dormant. If she wanted to Kimberly was sure she could get up, gather her clothes, and walk out and Demorelle wouldn't stop her. She'd already asked Kimberly, aloud, if she accepted sex, and the unique and damaging consequences that came with it. This time, Demorelle was asking if Kimberly accepted her, as a person rather than just as a sexual experience.

Kimberly switched her mouth to the other nipple, but with her hands she reached down between them. Gripping Demorelle's cock, she held it steady and lowered herself onto it. Its girth was still enough to force a moan from her throat, especially since a thinner tentacle had been her only experience that morning. Kimberly waited for herself to adjust, then began riding her lover. Demorelle remained completely passive. She still writhed and moaned and responded as Kimberly pleasured her, but no hands guided her movements, her hips barely moved, and no tentacles restricted her from doing whatever she desired.

Kimberly settled into a rhythm but she was tiring. After first using a strap-on, she'd had slightly more respect for men and their role in most sexual positions, particularly those courteous enough to continue fucking until their partner came. Kimberly settled down on top of Demorelle, her head resting below the woman's chin as she twerked herself on the Demorelle's cock.

"Hold me," she said, "help me. Make love to me."

Demorelle's arms slid down Kimberly's sides and gripped her hips, and Demorelle's own hips finally began participating. Her cock rammed deep into Kimberly as her vice-like fingers held her steady. Kimberly wrapped her arms around Demorelle and crushed them closer as their sexes crashed together. For the first time Demorelle was more vocal than Kimberly; the Asian girl was grunting and moaning as her pussy was ravaged but the white-haired woman was letting out throaty grunts on each thrust.

"Kimberly," she called out, and Kimberly was ready.

"Yes, come for me. Come in me, Demorelle, please."

Kimberly grunted and moaned as the cock plunged in and stayed hilted. She felt the pulsing of an orgasm, and felt like she could feel Demorelle's unique cum flooding her insides. Meanwhile the woman's arms folded around her and lifted her so their mouths were level again. They kissed, again as lovers, their tongues caressing a bit until they merely gave each other butterfly kisses. Kimberly blinked tears away and realized some were also leaking down her lover's face. She reached up and brushed them away.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes," Demorelle said, "More than...I am so okay. Thank you."

"Good. Don't do this again unless you ask," Kimberly said.

Demorelle tensed, and even though her face was mostly masked, Kimberly could sense her confusion.

"We needed this," Kimberly said, "You needed this. I had to show you I'm okay with who you are. Maybe we'll need to do it again at some point. That's fine. But I want you to tell me when it's going to happen. You need to ask."

"You want me to ask you every time we have sex?" Demorelle asked, and while it sounded neutral, Kimberly could tell she was still confused.

"No," Kimberly clarified, "I want you to ask if you want to make love. Otherwise I want you to fuck me. I want those tentacles forcing me open, squeezing my boobs, and pulling my hair while your cock slams into me. I want to wake up unable to move while you have your way with me. I want to be minding my business and suddenly have a cock forced down my throat while tentacles ram into my cunt. I don't want you to ask permission and I don't want you to hint. I want you to treat me like a sex toy, and fuck me until I'm full of your cum."

"That hardly sounds like much of a relationship," Demorelle said, but Kimberly could see the hint of a smile.

"Well, not all the time. And I'd like it if you didn't ignore me in between. I'm hoping I get to talk to you, maybe hear some more stories about interesting places you've been."

Demorelle smiled a little. "I would like that as well."

"And the rest?" Kimberly asked nervously, and then gasped as her stomach was suddenly squeezed by a tentacle.

"Don't worry," Demorelle said, "I promise any time I want you naked and screaming on my cock, I'll simply make it happen ."


12