Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 05

Story Info
Kimberly goes to work, the doctor tries unorthodox methods.
5.6k words
4.65
6.5k
5

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It should go without saying, but reading the previous entries to this series helps understand what is going on.

I appreciate any comments and ratings you all leave, and I appreciate the follow and favorite votes.

Dr. Shevade found herself nervous at the prospect of seeing Detective Riley again. It had barely been a day since the incident in Sandra Miles' room, and Karuna had hoped she'd be able to avoid seeing the detective for a while. While she was appalled at Riley's actions, she was more appalled at herself, and she realized she was no match for the detective's forceful personality. She knew she had to regain some ground there, but she wasn't currently in a position to do that; her findings were disappointing even after their little stunt, and the idea she wanted to talk to the detective about played right into her hand. Also, Riley had mentioned she had something to tell the doctor, so it was possible she held all the cards, in a social sense.

The detective came in wearing the same outfit as usual; nice blouse and slacks with low slung pumps. She had her weapon and badge prominently on display, with her phone on the opposite hip. Her hair was secured in a bun, pulling the rest of it tight across her scalp. Karuna noticed the detective almost always had very tight buns and ponytails and wondered how she avoided constant headaches.

"So my news sucks," Riley said, holding up the manilla folder in her right hand.

"Oh, do you want to go first then?" Karuna said.

"We found another victim, or at least we think we did."

"How can you possibly be unsure about it?" Karuna asked.

"She's dead," Riley said, dropping the folder on the table. Karuna opened it and saw photos of an accident scene.

She didn't usually do trauma victims but she'd done ride-alongs and assisted EMTs and ambulance runs so she knew a little about how to read an accident scene. It seemed clear this car had hit a guard rail and then went over an embankment at high speed. Unfortunately on the other side of the embankment was a construction site of mostly bare concrete and rock.

More photos focused on one of the victims who'd been thrown from the car. Her injuries made it hard to be certain, but she looked around the same age as the other victims. The amount of blood and the nature of some of her injuries, as well as where her body was, told Karuna she'd been thrown from the car.

"So why is she a victim of anything other than a car accident?" Karuna asked.

"This happened two days ago," Riley said, "It was sent over to me after I opened this investigation and spread the word about what I was looking for. This girl was mostly naked. Now that can happen, especially if they're thrown from the vehicle; road rash shreds clothes and the bouncing and rolling can make them fly off. But this girl was only missing her shirt and her panties; her skirt was still intact."

"Still possible," Karuna said, "A skirt, especially a loose one, is going to resist shredding and tearing."

"Right, but here's the kicker. They found the shirt, and her bra. Both in the car, both intact, or they probably were before the car turned into a mess."

"She took them off beforehand," Karuna said, "But lots of people try to do crazy stuff in a moving car without being afflicted with this."

"Yeah, but not usually with their parents," Riley said triumphantly, "They were the only other people in the car. I'm thinking miss hornball here tried to jump her Mommy or Daddy like Sandra did, except they were driving and it knocked them off."

"Okay, I'll grant you this girl was probably a victim," Karuna said, "But how does this help?"

"Well it helps me because more victims is better for me eventually getting the big agencies involved. But isn't this good for you too? You can do an autopsy and stuff."

Karuna shook her head. "Autopsies are only helpful because we can grab fluids and do tests we'd normally need a bunch of permissions for, or just couldn't do, like getting the vitreous humor."

"The what?"

"Eye juice," Karuna said, gratified to see the detective flinch a little. "But that mostly helps in figuring out cause of death. We know this...condition isn't killing people-"

"Yet."

"Well it didn't kill this woman, clearly."

"Fine," Riley sighed, "so more exciting for me than you. What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Nora Sancho's gone into hibernation," Karuna said.

"That's the one we found in the strip club," Riley said.

Karuna nodded. "We're going to lose Lydia Gardner tomorrow, if the pattern holds. I wasn't able to draw any conclusions from our...experiment yesterday. But we have an opportunity to try something different with Lydia because she hasn't gone into hibernation yet. So...you want to come back tonight?"

"No," Riley said immediately.

Karuna felt herself pause in shock, and she was sure it showed on her face. Riley leaned in and spoke quietly but intensely.

"I'm not a lesbian, doc. If I'm worked up, or buzzed, preferably both, I'll start playing with a girl, but usually only if it's going to get a guy excited so he'll fuck me. Last night I was really horny and fine, I'll admit it, I did it to get a rise out of you. You were so damn uptight, even after I caught you perving to the video, I couldn't resist. But I'm good. She's your patient. You want to do more experimenting, do it yourself."

Riley turned and walked out, leaving the pictures.

*****************

"You sure you're all right luv?" Heidi asked, "You seem a bit flushed."

"Yeah, fine," Kimberly said, silently begging Heidi to leave her cube.

"All right, well make sure of it; you aren't doing yourself any favors here. I mean, if you hadn't shown up today I would have had to do the presentation myself, and honestly I don't know if I could have still included you on the team list at that point. I mean, the presentation is the big thing, yeah? So make sure you're there!"

Right. The thirty hours I spent putting the campaign together for you don't count at all, Kimberly griped to herself. Like their time at bars or clubs, Heidi was the more assertive of the two in work. They were both on the same marketing team, but usually the way it functioned was Heidi would identify or be assigned a client and would tell Kim what they needed, Kim would do most of the concepts and implementation, then Heidi would present it to managers, clients, or whomever. Kimberly despised presentations and public speaking, so she was glad Heidi took those duties, but she also accepted most of the praise. Despite her reassurances that the praise was "for the team," Kimberly had heard grumblings from other coworkers more plugged into the work grapevine to the effect that the higher-ups weren't really accounting for the team in their assessment of Heidi's work.

However, her annoyance wasn't why Kimberly wanted Heidi to leave. It was her desire to tear Heidi's clothes off.

She'd spent the last day in Demorelle's apartment, and it had been glorious. She hadn't put on clothes all day. She'd eaten wonderful food Demorelle cooked, drunk pricey wine, and lounged around her expensive furniture.

As she'd requested, every time they had sex Demorelle simply initiated it without warning. The only thing close to a warning was one time when Kimberly had come out of the bathroom after a shower and hadn't been able to find her lover. She'd looked briefly and then Demorelle somehow appeared behind her and just whispered in her ear, "Run!"

What followed was a deliciously erotic game of tag, where Kimberly tried to avoid being caught by Demorelle. It had been ridiculous; Demorelle could obviously have stopped and captured her almost any time; Kimberly had been amazed at how long Demorelle could actually stretch her extra appendages and guessed each one was over 20 feet. But both of them enjoyed the chase, with the tentacles tapping and sliding off of Kimberly's body before finally seizing their prey and violating her. Demorelle hadn't yet pushed Kimberly's sexual boundaries; they'd stuck with vanilla sex (or as vanilla as it got with a tentacled woman sporting a cock), although sometimes with Kimberly in positions more limber than she'd opt for without help. Demorelle had explained she was simply enjoying having a lover she didn't worry about scaring, and she didn't want to do anything to jeopardize that yet. The "yet" had sent a thrill straight down to Kimberly's pussy at the time.

Then had come the nighttime. Demorelle had hinted that Kimberly didn't need to work, and Kimberly had been tempted. Demorelle clearly had money, and Kimberly hadn't asked about it yet, but she wanted to try to maintain her normal life at least for a little while. Demorelle warned her that it would be difficult; she said she'd never timed it, but any of her lovers that she'd waited on had been overcome by their urges after only a few hours. Kimberly insisted she wanted to try anyway.

To try maximizing her time, Demorelle had driven her to work. That in itself had been a tense and erotic experience. Demorelle's car was an Audi with a white leather interior, and even though she knew nothing about cars, Kimberly could tell Demorelle's had power and sleekness. Additionally, Demorelle drove with aggressive precision, weaving through traffic with purpose but not recklessness. Still, it unnerved Kimberly, which only heightened the sensations when Demorelle slid her tentacles up from under Kimberly's seat. She'd orgasmed just when they arrived at her work, and she'd hoped that would last her for a while, at least.

Now, Kimberly regretted the whole idea. Coming to work, getting some in the car. She wondered if her orgasm might have actually made it worse; if she'd been barely turned on at the start, would she have lasted longer?

Kimberly sighed as Heidi walked away. Heidi's personality had always irked her, and her taking full credit for a lot of Kimberly's work didn't help, but if Kimberly ignored all of that, the woman did have a great body. Part of the reason Kimberly had done most of her work in the beginning was because of the crush she had on her, and taking her to that lesbian bar once had been an attempt to test the waters. Waters that were apparently frozen.

So it was good that Heidi had walked off, because Kimberly's brain would only let her look at three things on Heidi; her tits, her ass, or her lips. Eye contact wasn't even a consideration.

Kimberly got up from her seat and went to the opposite end of the building. Their marketing firm was expanding; business was good (partially due to her and Heidi's work) and they'd just leased another section of the building to accommodate the extra staff they planned to hire. Currently most of the cubes and offices in that part of the building were empty. But the key thing was the bathroom at the other end of the space, at least a hundred feet away from anyone else there.

Kimberly walked in and found it deserted, as she expected. She found a stall anyway, opting for the oversize handicap one; nobody who actually needed it would bother trekking all the way across the office. Kimberly had worn a skirt suit that day and the first thing she did was drop the skirt and hang it on the door hanger. Her panties were already half soaked and aromatic. Those came off next but she left them on the back of the toilet in case anyone happened by. Then she sat on the toilet, spread her legs as far as she could, and jammed three fingers in.

The impact of her hand hitting her clit seemed to shock her. She usually worked up to penetration, and she'd only used this many fingers a few times. But now Kimberly was jamming most of her hand up her snatch, letting her curled thumb slam into her clit and send pulses of pleasure up through her body. Her hand worked furiously and her forearm started to burn from the strain of muscles not used to moving this fast. She had to cum soon or she'd tire out, and if she didn't get release she might just jump on Heidi the next time she saw the girl.

She felt her orgasm coming fast, but it was still too slow for her tortured arm. Her pussy was so wet her fingers slipped. Finally she gave up on penetration and simply rubbed her clit hard and fast, her hand spraying pussy juice on the toilet seat. That brought her so close, she felt like a trickle of constant pressure was seeping from her pussy to the rest of her body. She could hold herself here happily for a while, but she needed the sharp, sudden release of an orgasm desperately.

Finally she remembered her other hand. She reached up through her suit jacket and mauled her own breast, practically squeezing her nipple flat through the bra.

The pain and extra sensation was enough. Kimberly's whole body clenched, and she felt her abs practically cramp up as she came. At the same time she heard a weak stream hit the water of the toilet; she'd made herself squirt. Not a lot, but she'd never managed to do that from masturbating before.

Demorelle keeps giving me presents.

She sat breathing heavily for a bit then washed up as best she could. Her panties were a loss, but she needed something. The orgasm had definitely taken an edge off, but Kimberly was still worked up, and she knew that would only get worse. Going commando was asking for a wet spot on her skirt. Desperate, she used her emergency tampon, and grabbed some extra paper towels. When she got back to her desk, she tucked the towels into her skirt. She pulled out her cell phone and texted Demorelle.

"Bad idea. Need 2 new panties n sex"

It was only a few minutes before Demorelle responded, but it was enough to panic Kimberly, making her wonder if her lover had decided to simply leave and let Kimberly go mad with lust in her office.

"Let me know when out. Will text w/ instructions," was Demorelle's reply.

It was 10:30 by then, and she had to wait until at least noon to get out and see Demorelle. She worked at her desk and avoided getting up or talking to anyone. Fortunately Kimberly wasn't amazingly social at the office, but even still the couple of people that dropped by to talk to her were a massive distraction; it seemed all Kimberly could think about was what they'd look like naked, and how well they could get her off.

Finally she left for lunch, or what everyone thought was lunch. She texted Demorelle and got an odd reply.

"Get in the trunk of my car, facing the back."

Kimberly wondered about that but her desperation for release was overriding her analytical abilities. As she walked to the parking garage where Demorelle's car sat, she was pretty sure she'd have assaulted one of the other people on the road if she wasn't assured of some sexual interaction when she got to the car.

The trunk of Demorelle's car was open when Kimberly got there, and she scrambled in as instructed, tucking her legs up to fit. Then the door slammed shut, plunging Kimberly into darkness. She felt another thrill of fear, thinking perhaps Demorelle planned to just shut her in the car and let her go mad in isolation. Demorelle hadn't seemed bothered by Kimberly's desire to return to work, but she was used to getting what she wanted without question. Maybe after yesterday she was bitter?

Before her conspiracy theory could inflame her fear any more, Kimberly was suddenly enveloped in tentacles. Her skirt seemed to vanish and her blouse bulged as two of them forced through and twisted around her breasts, squeezing deliciously. Her legs were jerked out straight and one was forced to the side before one of the tips slammed into her, spearing her pussy open with its girth.

Kimberly screamed in surprise and relief as she was stimulated. Her moaning continued as the tentacles began squeezing and pumping, but one of the tentacles slid up and forced itself into her mouth. Kimberly grabbed it, which seemed to give it leverage to circle her wrists and trap her hands. It then obscenely forced her to shove the tentacle down her own throat as if giving it a blowjob.

After the forced fellatio started, her whole body started shifting, rocking back into the tentacle violating her womanhood. She realized she'd been pulled through an opening made by lowering one of the car's rear seats. The space was tight, and she was only avoiding serious scrapes because the tentacles braced her stomach and back.

After only a few minutes of tentacle assault, Kimberly came. She wanted to curl up like she had in the bathroom, but the tentacles held her body rigid. She assumed Demorelle would stop, but the thrusting continued through her orgasm, prolonging the sensation until it became a wave of continuous pleasure emanating from her pussy.

Then Demorelle escalated. One of the other tentacles (or possibly part of the same one), slid up and rubbed along her clit. The sensation triggered what felt like another mini-orgasm as concentrated pleasure erupted from her core, but that was just the beginning. The rubbing happened opposite to the thrusts of the appendage inside her, so it felt like someone was twisting her clit each time, and it was right at the threshold of pain.

Kimberly barely lasted at all under the onslaught. She screamed as the intense feeling on her sex suffused her body, pushing her higher and higher until it felt like a dam burst. Kimberly's scream went up to a screech and then she was merely trying to exhale every breath of air as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She passed out.

When she came to, she was still mostly surrounded by tentacles holding her still, but now hands rubbed a wet cloth over her thighs and crotch.

"You made a bit of a mess before you got here, love," Demorelle said.

"Sorry," Kimberly said, still somewhat breathless.

"I don't mind," Demorelle replied, and then Kimberly felt the woman's tongue traveling over her thighs, licking up the residue of her arousal. She realized Demorelle wasn't wiping off her juice; she was wiping the saliva from when she licked it up.

"Mmmm that feels good," Kimberly said, "but if you get me all worked up again I don't be able to work."

"Not to worry," Demorelle said, "As much as I'd love to jam my tongue into that freshly fucked pussy of yours, I can contain myself. I've got a pair of panties for you."

"I'll probably need two."

"The other pair are in your purse. I took the liberty of grabbing it while you recovered."

"I think you were right about four hours. If I could get myself off every fifteen minutes or so I might be able to stretch it to five, but three hours in without anything I was ready to start assaulting my coworkers."

"And you can't come out for a quickie that often," Demorelle said, "But I think I have an idea. I'll speak to you about it tonight. For now, I suggest you go in, work for an hour or two more, then beg off not feeling well. Your agitation and tension by then should add verisimilitude to your claim."

Kimberly nodded and checked her smart watch. She still had ten minutes before she had to get herself presentable and back to work, so she decided to just bask in the tentacles cradling her for the moment.

*********

Dr. Shevade stood staring at the closed door in front of her, wondering if she'd lost her mind like several others in this wing.

It was night again. She'd heard nothing from Detective Riley since that morning, and her research into Sandra's case after last night hadn't revealed much. But a key thing she noted from the encounter the previous night was that Sandra remembered the detective from when Riley had found her at the college frat house. That suggested the girls remembered, but were either choosing or unable to recall the memories unless their sexual needs were taken care of.

She'd informed the staff she would be working late in the section and would take care of patient maintenance; they were only to respond in an emergency. She knew she'd be alone. Karuna opened the door and stepped in.

12