Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde woman was sitting on her bed, naked. Technically she should be sedated, but Karuna had "forgotten" to give her last dose. She was thin, with a runner's body if Karuna was any judge. Her blonde hair was very curly and somewhat wild after multiple days without washing, but most of it stopped at her neck. Her hips widened enough to give the girl a slight hourglass figure, although her sitting probably accentuated that. Her breasts were probably B-cups and retroussé, forming nice curves at the bottom with nipples slightly upturned. Currently they were slightly pressed together by the arm she was using to reach down between her legs.

She looked up as Karuna approached and gave her an obvious once-over. "I can't see what you look like," she said.

"Let me help then," Karuna said, and dropped her lab coat.

She wore basically nothing underneath. She had on a lacy, deep cut pair of panties that stopped just above her slit. She'd had to shave herself bare to wear it, something she hadn't done since high school. Her breasts were free, though she resisted the urge to cover them up; at thirty-six, her c-cups were already starting to sag despite not having children. Her dark olive skin courtesy of her Indian heritage was still mostly blemishless, and she kept herself in shape; the wideness of her hips and derriere were genetic gifts, or so a boyfriend had told her once.

"Yummy," the blonde said, "lemme eat!"

"Lydia," Karuna said, holding up a hand, "lie down."

The girl hesitated half off the table and Karuna said, more forcefully, "Lie down or I'm putting my coat back on and walking out."

Lydia smiled a bit and relented, lying back down flat with her arms on either side. Karuna slowly stepped forward. She knew she was tense, and she thought the young woman on the table could tell. Dominance wasn't a natural position for Karuna. Some of her research during the day had actually been on how a true "dom" in a relationship would behave. It was so antithetical to how she usually approached sex; she preferred her partner to do most of the initiating and come up with the ideas. Between being in charge and the fact that the entire encounter was ethically suspect and possibly illegal, Karuna thought she probably would have done better to take a muscle relaxant.

To top it all off, she wasn't personally into women. She'd gotten off on Riley's performance with Sandra, and she'd definitely been excited by Sandra's surveillance video, but Karuna thought of that the same as porn; people got turned on and excited by stuff on screen they'd never try in real life.

I know what turns me on, and I'm a woman. Plus I'm a doctor. A gynecologist, for God's sake. I know more about vaginas than 90% of the women who finger and lick them on a regular basis. Though, admittedly, they don't spend a lot of time in med school focusing on the sexual aspects.

Karuna finally worked up the nerve to use her hands, and she laid them gently on Lydia's thigh and stomach. She marveled for a moment at how smooth and soft the girl's skin felt. She got an appreciative moan from her subject.

"Mmm...I was wondering if I needed to remind you that touching is kind of required."

Karuna almost apologized but then steeled herself, "I was taking my time," she snapped, "We do this my way or you can go back to begging and using your fingers."

"Sorry," Lydia said, and she sounded contrite but there was a slight smirk on her face.

Karuna slid her lower hand up and brushed it through Lydia's landing strip of pubic hair. She'd noticed even in age groups where shaving was the norm, natural blondes and readheads tended to keep their pubic hair. She supposed it was like a certificate of authenticity, in a way.

She reached up and fondled the girl's breasts, enjoying the fact that they fit nicely into her hands. She got an appreciative moan from Lydia as she manhandled her boobs, though Karuna's muscles started to cramp from the awkward bend-over position she had to adopt to reach across the girl.

"It would be easier if you straddled me you know. You could put your pussy right above my mouth. Imagine the possibilities there," Lydia teased.

"Flip over," Karuna snapped, retracting her hands. Lydia turned languidly, putting her arms above her so her breasts stayed on full display. When she got onto her stomach she spread her legs a bit, giving Karuna a teasing view between her thighs at her glistening pussy.

Karuna wasn't in a teasing mood though; Lydia's "suggestions" had annoyed her, and she decided to take it out on the girl. When she was in place Karuna pressed her forearm down on the girl's back. Then she hauled back and slapped the girl's ass cheek, hard.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Lydia yelled.

"You don't have the option of me leaving anymore," Karuna hissed, and then brought her hand down on the girl's other cheek just as hard, "You only get to choose the easy way or the hard way."

Lydia was breathing hard through clenched teeth now. The girl's pale ass was turning red from the impacts, and Karuna still had one cheek gripped in her hand.

"What do you say?" Karuna said.

"Easy," Lydia said, but Karuna thought she heard some excitement.

"Pull your knees up," she told the girl, and Lydia raised her rear and pulled her knees in, leaving her ass sticking up in the air. Karuna let her hand trail down the backs of the girl's thighs, again marveling at the feel of her skin. She slowly worked her hand in to the soft inner thighs and brought her hand up to Lydia's pussy. She split the girls' labia with the side of her hand and made a sawing motion. Lydia moaned appreciatively as Karuna's finger started gliding over her clit.

"Now I have some questions for you Lydia," Karuna said, "And if you answer them you get to feel good. You want to feel good, right?"

"Mmm hmm," Lydia said.

"Do you remember when the police got you?'

"Yes," Lydia said, "It wasn't fun. None of them would fuck me. And they took me away from my sister."

"You were trying to have sex with your sister, Lydia."

"She's hot!, ohhh that feels good."

Karuna rewarded Lydia's answering by inserting a finger into the girl's vagina, then a second. The girl was soaking wet and there was barely any resistance to Karuna's intrusion. She could already feel the vaginal walls tightening around her fingers in response.

"She's got bigger tits than me, and she always does her hair nice," Lydia said while moaning, "And she's got a freaky tongue. She can lick her own nose and stuff. God I bet that tongue would feel amazing on my pussy. Oh...yes...fuck!"

Karuna felt her fingers getting squeezed, but she abruptly withdrew them.

"Nooo!" Lydia whined. She tried to move her hand back toward her crotch but Karuna caught it and slapped the girl's ass again.

"No!" Karuna said, "You don't cum until I say so, got it?'

"But I was so fucking cloooaaaah!" she let out another screech as Karuna's hand came down again, adding to the red on her ass. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Please just ask."

"What happened before you went to find your sister?" Karuna asked. She had her hand covering Lydia's labia, with the heel of her palm down by her perineum. Lydia was lightly pressing back into it to try to get contact with her pussy.

"I...I was on the street," Lydia said, "I walked home. I was kind of cold, but I didn't mind."

"Why not?" Lydia said. She started randomly sliding a finger between the girl's lips to rub her clit and Lydia's bucking got slightly faster, as if she hoped the speed and the contact were related.

"I was naked; that's why I was cold. But it meant less time wasted to have sex."

"Did you have sex in the street?"

"Oh yeah. There was a drunk guy. He was on the side of the road. He didn't seem like he was totally awake. Maybe he was high too, but he was awake enough to get hard. I got his dick out and fucked it a bit. I fell off him when I came, I don't know if he finished, but he'd rolled over and wouldn't listen to me after, so I kept walking."

Karuna almost pulled away until she remembered they'd done full STD panels on all the girls and they came up clean. She slid a finger back inside Lydia and made the contact with her clit more frequent. Lydia started moaning and bucking harder, trying to get Karuna's hand deeper inside. Karuna obliged her a bit and angled her fingers downward. The ones inside began rubbing across the ridged area marking Lydia's g-spot, but also pulled her fingers away from the girl's clit.

"Oooh," Lydia called out in aroused frustration, "please, I need more."

Karuna felt a small thrill go through her at Lydia's begging. She felt like she was finally realizing the power she had in her hands, literally. She reached out and cupped one of Lydia's breasts again, fondling and enjoying the soft smooth texture and the hard nub of the girl's nipple. More low moans emanated from the girl's mouth and her eyes closed as if she was concentrating solely on the pleasure. Karuna was starting to enjoy it too, and the emotion and power of the situation was turning her on, even if she hadn't been particularly interested in Lydia's body.

"What happened before that Lydia?"

"I don't know," Lydia moaned.

Karuna pulled her hand off the girl's breast and moved her hand again. Her fingers were still penetrating her, but they weren't hitting any specific pleasure centers. Unless Lydia was a rare specimen, it wouldn't be enough to get her off.

Lydia apparently agreed with her. "No, please!" she begged.

"You want more, right?"

"Yes. I'm close. I need to cum. You need to make me cum."

"You want me to rub like this?" Karuna asked. She moved her hand around, inserting three fingers and curling them, then positioning her thumb. Now a thick, curved collection of fingers pushed Lydia's vaginal lips wide and stroked her g-spot while a thumb trailed over her clit on each thrust.

"Oh fuck yes, just like that, finger my cunt! Make me cum."

"Not until you tell me what happened before you fucked that man, Lydia," Karuna insisted.

"I don't remember!" Lydia moaned.

Karuna withdrew her hand completely and slapped Lydia's ass. The girl cried out, though Karuna couldn't tell if it was frustration or pain that she felt more.

"No! Fuck you! I need something in me! I need to cum, I'm so fucking close you bitch!"

"Really? You need something in you?" Karuna said, eyeing the girl's position. She got a nasty idea, and before she could think too much about it she took two of her pussy-sodden fingers and speared them into Lydia's asshole.

The girl screamed out and jerked forward, suddenly lying flat. Her sphincter muscles contracted so much Krauna thought she might break her fingers, but she kept pushing until her fingers were buried in Lydia's ass. Then she began pumping them.

"What happened, Lydia? Where did your clothes go, why did you take them off?"

"I can't remember!"

"Try, Lydia! Or you're going to get my whole hand up your ass with no lube. Do you think that would make you cum?"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Lydia cried out and Karuna couldn't tell if she was afraid or turned on by the threat, "Please! I don't remember! I just...oh fuck that's so deep in my ass!...I was fucked! I think! I came!"

Karuna extended another finger. It wasn't long enough to reach Lydia's clit, but it started teasing her vaginal opening again. Lydia arched her back, letting Karuna get more penetration.

"Fuck, fuck," Lydia panted, "white."

"White?"

"White! That's what I remember. Something was white. I had an orgasm, and something was white, and I couldn't get more!"

"That's all you can remember?" Karuna asked.

"Yes, please!"

Karuna immediately felt disgusted and angry. She jerked her hand back and walked over to her coat. Grabbing it off the floor, she covered herself and was at the door in a few seconds.

"Wait! Fuck you cunt! No! Please! I'll go down on you, I'll lick your ass. No! You can't leave!" Lydia shouted after her.

Locking the door behind her and ignoring the screams of the now-frantic woman inside, Karuna walked off to find a bathroom, wash her hands, and go home.

12