Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 06

Story Info
New limits for Kimberly, new leads for Riley.
4.3k words
4.76
5.3k
7
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As per usual, reading the previous entries in the series will help greatly in understanding what's happening.

Thanks again for all the ratings and feedback.

================================

Kimberly woke up in Demorelle's bed. It was massive. She thought it might be a king size, but she didn't know for sure. It was also a water bed, a totally unique experience for her. Demorelle had deposited her there to nap after she got home from work. She'd made it through the rest of the day without raping anyone. It seemed like simple contact with Demorelle, preferably preceded by an orgasm, delayed the onset of Kimberly's crazed libido a bit better than getting off just before walking in the door. But she'd still had to sneak into the remote bathroom to get herself off after the presentation meeting, and when she'd left the office near shift end, the entire ride home involved her lying in the back seat while Demorelle's tentacles fondled and probed her to multiple orgasms.

She stirred in the bed. She still wore her blouse, bra, and skirt from her suit, but the coat had been lost somewhere. It was dark outside now; Demorelle's bedroom had a floor-to-ceiling glass wall with doors that led onto a balcony that stretched around the side of the apartment. It looked like someone had taken an apartment from a rich high-rise downtown and somehow pulled it out of the building and stuck it into this factory-style one. The building was at least not flanked by other ones, so the balcony had a view over the nearby suburbs, now lit and sparkling in the early evening.

Kimberly slid over to the edge of the bed to just look at the view for a minute before she went to find Demorelle. She heard rustling on the sheets for only a second before the four tentacles met on her back, then spread out to her limbs like a slow motion, sideways example of water pouring onto her. Two of them circled her biceps and lifted her arms to allow the tips to slide into the arms of her shirt. Soon the wriggling masses had her bra undone and took over the job of supporting her large chest, while also providing stimulation none of her bras ever had. The other tentacles trailed along her thighs and then came up to her shirt. Kimberly worried they were going to rip it off but then they shocked her by splitting in thirds at the points, forming small clamps that started undoing her buttons.

"You've never done that before."

"I like surprising you," Demorelle said. Kimberly almost turned to look but decided to maintain the suspense.

"Can they do anything else?"

Kimberly suddenly felt small, cool tendrils pinching and twisting her nipples. She moaned appreciatively as her shirt was removed and she lifted off the bed. The tentacles kept her legs in a "sitting" position but spread her thighs wider. Her skirt rode up but still hung down to cover most of her essentials. She sighed as the stimulation continued on her breasts, then the thigh tentacles stretched and circled her back. They pulled, bending Kimberly at the waist even more. She smiled.

"You like me in this position, don't you?"

"It is very visually stimulating. And convenient."

Kimberly felt and saw as she rose into the air. Her breasts hung down between her knees now, and she could grab her ankles just by closing her fingers around them. When she stopped rising, Demorelle's tongue lashed out. It traveled quickly from her clit all the way up past and over her asshole, then went back the other way. As her crotch got a tongue bath, a hand reached out and held Kimberly's hair, pulling her head. She would be watching the view out the window, but her eyes were closed as Demorelle's tongue stimulated every nerve center in her crotch.

"Time for something else new," Demorelle said as her tongue retracted.

Kimberly suddenly felt two fingers probing at her asshole. They felt wet and slick, but Kimberly clenched, feeling a spike of fear.

"Demorelle-"

"This is happening, Kimberly," Demorelle said, "I know how to make it better for you, but you have to work with me. It can be pleasurable much longer that way." Then Demorelle pulled her closer and whispered right in her ear, "But if you don't work with me, we both know I can just ram my cock into you and you'll still beg me to fuck you in the end."

"I...I'm not clean-"

Kimberly cried out as the fingers suddenly slammed into her. Fiery pain exploded in her ass and she clenched around the invaders, but the shaft of a tentacle had moved to her pussy and rubbed between her nether lips, lightly brushing her clit. It made sure there was a constant stream of pleasure even as Demorelle's cool fingers dug into her ass. Kimberly pushed back against the pressure of her fingers.

"Yes, that's it dear. Bear down," Demorelle encouraged, and Kimberly felt the fingers move faster and go even deeper. The initial pain had given way and now the sensation of the fingers pressing against her tunnel and the rubbing of her asshole were sending tingles through her that mixed with the stimulation of her clit."

"Can I ask you a question?" Demorelle said casually.

"Now?" Kimberly said.

"Why can't I call you Kim?"

"I..ooooh fuck that's so good now," she said, "My...my last name is Kim."

"Kim Kim?" Demorelle asked.

Kimberly nodded; talking without moaning was getting difficult. "My mother...used to call me that all the time. Makes me feel like a kid. "

"Mmmm, you're definitely a woman Kimberly," Demorelle said. All of her tentacles tightened against Kimberly's body, and the tips pulled on her nipples.

Kimberly moaned out, "Yes...make me cum."

"Are you making demands now?"

"Deals. Make me cum hard. Then I'll beg you to fuck my ass. You haven't had anyone actually ask you for that in a long time, I bet?"

"Deal," Demorelle said.

Almost immediately everything kicked up a notch. The tentacle that had simply rubbed her pussy plunged inside and seemed to do nothing but stimulate her g-spot even as it rubbed along her walls. The tentacles on her breasts fondled them and pinched her nipples deliciously, firing every nerve that fed Kimberly's sexual pleasure. The fingers in her ass seemed to be twisting, adding the sensations to the symphony of sex. Kimberly moaned out constantly. She could tell this was going to be intense; no gentle sweeping orgasm for her.

Her sexual stimulation seemed to be on hyperdrive. Her orgasm slammed into her like a train, exploding from her pussy and forcing its way through her body. She shuddered in the grip of Demorelle's tentacles and shrieked as it hit her. Demorelle drew it out by slowly pumping into her pussy more and rubbing her breasts. Sweat coated Kimberly's body as she settled, letting her lover's extra limbs take all of her weight. The tentacles withdrew from her, as did the fingers, and she felt herself lowering down. She hovered there, the anticipation mounting. She knew what Demorelle wanted, but she didn't know if she could do it.

Then the tentacles teasing her nipples clamped hard, sending painful spikes of pleasure through her.

"Please!" Kimberly said.

"Please what?" Demorelle asked teasingly.

Kimberly still hesitated, but she realized her permission wasn't necessary; Demorelle had said it was happening. Really the only choice Kimberly was making was whether she kept her promise to allow Demorelle to proceed. If she did, Demorelle might work with her to make it amazing. Otherwise, Demorelle would do it by force, which could go a lot farther than simple sodomy.

"Please...please fuck my ass."

Demorelle's penis was at her asshole quickly. Kimberly felt the cold, wet sensation suggesting it was somehow lubricated. Before Demorelle could wonder if her lover used conventional lube or somehow generated it herself, it pushed in.

Kimberly thought the fingers had prepared her, but it wasn't even close. She felt like her ass was being spread apart by a tree limb, even though Demorelle wasn't particularly girthy. The burning, straining pain made it feel like she was about to split in half, but at the same time, the sense of pleasant pressure on the inside of her ass had returned, as had the tentacle rubbing at her clit.

"Just relax sweetling," Demorelle said. "Push against it, it'll feel better."

Kimberly bore down, something that would make any other object inside that tunnel push out, but it only let her lover slide in deeper. The slickness on her cock almost totally eliminated the friction; there was only the pressure of the organ pushing itself into Kimberly's ass, and the dull ache of the mass in her colon. Unable to bear it anymore, Kimberly let out a low wail as the cock penetrated deeper, and inhaled in shock when Demorelle's hips rested against her buttocks.

Demorelle stroked her scalp and Kimberly leaned into the scratching like a cat as she breathed and tried to adjust to the feeling of the cock in her ass. The pain had mostly gone, now there was just the delicious pressure against her insides and around her ring, and the tentacle rubbing at her clit. Kimberly felt Demorelle's hand at the small of her back, and then Demorelle began slowly fucking her ass.

Kimberly breathed hard at the beginning as the sensation of the moving organ in her ass was overwhelming, but soon she adjusted to it and began reveling in the sensations. The fullness was amazing, and the stimulation of all the different nerves in her ass and anal ring seemed to flow right down to her pussy and add to the pleasure radiating from there.

"Oh fuck this is amazing. I should have given you my ass days ago!"

"Mmm I would have taken it, sweetling."

"Flood my ass with your cum, make it yours," Kimberly begged.

As before, Demorelle increased her pace, the lubrication on her cock allowing for the greater speed without trouble. Delicious spikes of pain and pleasure flowed from Kimberly's ass every time Demorelle bottomed out, and the tentacle between her pussy lips never stopped moving on her clit, creating a feedback loop of sexual ecstasy.

The pleasure suffused through her body and Kimberly felt lost in it, not registering anything except the glorious pleasure. She could tell she was making noise, but she only barely heard her own moans and pleas for more as the sensations dulled her senses until there was only her ass and her pussy, both being gloriously stimulated.

Soon the pleasure overwhelmed her and she exploded in orgasm. It felt like her body broke, and all her muscles just released their energy as pure pleasure. Kimberly let out a continuous ecstatic moan as her body shivered in orgasm. Soon after that, she felt the pressure in her ass increase and then a wet sensation spread. She smiled to herself as she knew Demorelle had just flooded her ass with her special cum. The thought sent another wave of pleasure through her and she clenched her ass, squeezing the rod inside as if to force more juice out.

Sooner than she'd have liked, the wet sensation disappeared from the strange behavior of Demorelle's cock. Kimberly felt the tentacles withdrawing from her, but as soon as she could, she reached back and gripped Demorelle's ass, pulling her hip tight against her ass. Demorelle seemed to get the message and laid them both down on the bed even as the tentacles let her unfold. She pressed her body up against Demorelle completely, entwining their legs and pressing her back into her stomach and breasts. All the while, Demorelle's cock stayed nestled in her ass, sending pleasing tingles up from her sphincter.

"I take it you enjoyed that, sweetling?"

"That was amazing," Kimberly confirmed, "What's next?"

Demorelle's hands came around and cupped her boobs, pulling her closer again. "That would be telling,"

she said.

******

Detective Riley stood outside of Little Pint Brewers at 11:00am. Despite what some of her snarkier colleagues would say, she wasn't there for day drinking; as far as she could tell the bar wasn't open yet, though she did see people inside.

This whole area of the city was a former manufacturing and industrial district, with lots of large, middling height buildings made mostly of brick or concrete with large industrial windows. But if you went inside a lot of the buildings you would see corporate carpeting, taupe walls, fully glass doors with frosted labeling, and ultramodern takes on cubicles and workspaces belonging to the various tech and marketing companies taking advantage of the wide open and currently cheap space to lease in the buildings that would never need the space to store or make humungous machines again.

Based on what she saw and what she'd researched, Little Pint was one of the independent microbreweries that lucked out in picking the perfect time and location to take advantage of the influx of young professionals in high paying jobs, so despite being in what looked like a rougher area of the city, it was regularly packed with younger gen-xers and millennials looking for somewhere to unwind after work.

She walked into the door and saw a thinner man with a chinstrap beard behind the central bar, working his way through wiping and hanging a huge number of glasses currently sitting on the bar. He pretty much checked off every expectation Riley had when she thought of "owner of a microbrew bar."

"Can I help you?" he asked, "We're still closed until 2..."

"Not here for a drink, unfortunately," Riley said, flashing her badge.

"Is there a problem?" the man asked, wary.

"I hope not," Riley said as she opened her phone and scrolled to a picture, "I want to show you some pictures, tell me if you know these girls?"

Riley saw the man's face blanch a little when she said "girls," and wondered if he thought he was about to be accused of assault. She brought her phone around and showed him a picture of Sandra Miles, but he shook his head. He paused when she showed him the picture of Nora Sancho and had a vague recollection, but his face lit up when he saw Lydia Gardner's picture. He claimed she was a regular who had at least spoken to him on a regular basis.

"I'm afraid..." then Riley paused as she hadn't worked out what to tell people. "The women have become raging narcoleptic nymphomaniacs" probably wouldn't go over well.

"We think someone might have drugged her or exposed her to something. All the women I just showed you are in the hospital and fading," she said. It wasn't technically wrong; them slipping into hibernation was negative progress. "When was the last time you saw her?"

"Um...last week I think? I saw her Friday, she left early, I think. Hang on; Jim!" he called deeper into the bar. Another young man with brown skin and close cut beard and hair walked over. His outfit was practical for the bar but the dark green shirt fit him very well and showed the clearly defined large muscles in the man's arms and shoulders. Riley felt her crotch clench a bit at the sight of the new employee.

"Were you working Friday, did you see Lydia?" the first man asked.

"Yes," Jim said, in a voice much deeper than Riley expected from a man of his shorter stature, "I think she left earlier that evening, right around when whitehair left that night."

Riley had to blink and refocus; Jim's deep voice also came with a refined Spanish accent. Fortunately her detective mind reasserted itself and picked up the key detail, "Whitehair? You got an old timer hanging around?"

"No, it's a woman we see here...gosh a lot actually. She just never talks to us. She just gets a gin and tonic and sits at that round booth in the corner, alone, for a couple of hours," the first guy said.

"She always alone?"

"Yes..." the bartender said, but Riley could hear the hesitation and looked at him quizzically. He clarified, "She starts alone and just seems to people watch, but she almost always finds a girl by the end of the night."

"But she always comes back alone?" Riley asked.

"Yes," Jim confirmed, "She leaves with many different women, and never chooses the same or returns with them."

"Have you seen any of the women she's left with return?" Riley pressed.

"Jim works the night shifts more often," the bartender said, deferring to the Spanish hottie.

"I don't remember clearly," Jim said, "Until Lydia the women she left with were not women I remember coming here often."

Riley pulled out some business cards. She put one on the bar but walked over and handed hers to Jim directly. "I might have some more questions for you later." Like how fast can you bend me over a bar stool and fuck me senseless "And I'll definitely be back tonight. If you see this white haired woman, give me a call as soon as you do."

Riley walked out of the bar, dialing the precinct. If everything worked out like she thought, at nine o'clock or so she'd have a suspect in custody, at eleven she'd have her in handcuffs, and at 2:00 am she'd have a hot Spaniard in her snatch.

*********************

Kimberly staggered into Demorelle's apartment. One of the few downsides to the apartment was the distance from her work. Her apartment was a single train stop away from her building, but the neighborhood where Demorelle lived was four stops farther on, and the train station was a good ten to fifteen minute walk from Demorelle's building. Ordinarily that wouldn't have been a problem. Though Kimberly thought that was wrong; this was her new ordinary now, and the new ordinary meant that getting onto a train full of people who pressed closely against her and then walking down an open road with many people walking in both directions was a very bad idea after four hours apart from Demorelle. She'd opted for the Uber because it put her into contact with exactly one person the whole ride, and she'd specified she didn't want to talk to the driver. She'd avoided looking at the person driving her and was thankful they respected her desire not to talk. She'd stayed in the crash position directly behind the driver the whole trip, inhaling the musk of her own arousal and trying not to think about how much she wanted to ravish the person in front of her.

"Is something wrong, sweetling?" Demorelle asked, coming into the main room from the bedroom.

Kimberly wanted to glare ironically at her lover, but she was so horny all she could do was look pleadingly at the white-haired woman. She wore a very Asian style-garment resembling a uniform, with the squared shoulders, raised buttons, and high collar with the flowing linen pants. The outfit was white, and the overall effect made her look like a ghost. Kimberly stumbled forward, dropping her purse, and braced herself on the back of the loveseat.

"More..." Kimberly said, "I need more."

Her inner thoughts were a bit more coherent than that, but in her current state that was all she seemed to be able to say.

"Oh really?" Demorelle said and walked over, "Is this not working?"

Demorelle's hand pushed up between Kimberly's legs, rather than simply pushing her pants and panties up against her sopping wet pussy lips, she instead pushed the garments against the base of the vibrator lodged in her tunnel. It was the solution Demorelle had come up with to offset the effects of her infection; Kimberly could give herself an orgasm much faster with the concealed vibrator, meet Demorelle for lunch, and then make it through the rest of the day. It worked, but just barely.

"Well here's your problem, sweetling," Demorelle said, "You left it off."

"Dead...batteries," Kimberly moaned out through heavy breathing, Demorelle hadn't removed her hand, and now rubbed her in circles, swirling the dead vibrator around inside her tunnel. It wouldn't normally be very stimulating, but in her current state any contact with her vagina was bumping up her desire.

"You need to take better care of your toys," Demorelle scolded.

12