Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just fuck me already!" Kimberly snapped, then froze. Demorelle's hand had stopped dead, and Kimberly felt it slowly pull away.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm sorry-ah!"

Kimberly tried to turn around to face her, but one of Demorelle's hands stopped her as she tried to turn. The grip on her shoulder was like iron. She started breathing even faster, panicked fear now mixing with her desperate sexual need.

"As you wish," Demorelle whispered in her ear.

Kimberly felt a sharp jerk and painful pulling at her shoulders, along with several pops and the sound of small objects hitting the floor. Her breasts were now exposed to the air as Demorelle had yanked down on her tops. The buttons on her blouse hadn't stood a chance and the straps of her bra had simply snapped; every garment was now bunched at her hips, but her arms were still trapped in the sleeves. Next she felt her skirt join the growing belt of clothing at her midsection, and then another sharp tug around her crotch signaled what Kimberly assumed was the total destruction of her panties.

Lightning quick, Demorelle's tentacles snapped up and wrapped her shoulders, then her hands grabbed her waist. Kimberly was jerked backward and Demorelle's cock plunged into her asshole. Kimberly screamed, but it fell on deaf ears and her lover simply started pounding her ass with long, violent strokes; Kimberly could feel Demorelle's hip bones slam against the bones in her ass on each thrust.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Kimberly grunted and wailed, but if she were being honest the pain had been more surprising than intense; her session with Demorelle before had loosened her rear passage, and Demorelle's cock seemed to be covered in lubrication. There was still the pain of her rear passage being suddenly stretched, and the violence of the entrance, but the pleasure of having her backdoor stimulated so thoroughly was quickly overtaking it; she wasn't sure anymore if her cries were protesting or encouraging her violent sodomization.

The tentacles now supported her posture; Demorelle had pulled her away from the love seat. But rather than their usual habit of fondling her breasts, they simply supported her and let her tits swing obscenely with the thrusting.

There was another, louder clattering sound after Demorelle's latest thrust, and Demorelle's cock stayed buried in her ass. Ignoring the instense sensations coming from her ass, Kimberly realized the vibrator had fallen out.

"Oh dear," Demorelle said with mock concern, "You don't have anything in your pussy anymore!"

Kimberly thought Demorelle might switch holes, but then she heard one of Demorelle's tentacles moving, something she was sure Demorelle did on purpose as she'd moved them silently before. She almost panicked at the implication.

"Oh god! No! I'll break!"

"You wanted more. This is more."

The tentacle pushed slowly but unceasingly at her sex. Kimberly winced as the ring of her vaginal opening stretched, but the pain there was even less than her ass; theoretically the vagina was designed for far larger objects to pass. That didn't mean it was immediately ready for it, though. Kimberly clenched her fists so tight her nails dug in painfully, and she breathed so heavily and so fast she thought she might hyperventilate. But soon enough the pain was past, and she was simply left with the sensation of being thoroughly stuffed.

Without warning or preamble, Demorelle resumed fucking her. Her holes were emptied and then refilled to capacity with slow thrusts that gradually picked up speed. After five or six cycles, Kimberly was simply moaning in pleasure. By the time Demorelle hit a steady pace, Kimberly was begging for it. The sensation of both holes being full and everything stretching to new limits drove her crazy. She felt like she had to moan and grunt just to relieve the pressure, but with that pressure came the stimulation of seemingly every nerve in both holes. Her earlier panic had given way and now she never wanted it to stop.

Her first orgasm felt like it was a bubble pushed in by Demorelle that started at her crotch and travelled up through her until it exploded in her brain. She let out a loud, satisfied moan as her whole body erupted in satisfied tingling. She curled her legs up to her chest as well, and that seemed to give Demorelle an easier time; she began thrusting faster and the sensations increased as the impacts jolted through Kimberly. The tentacles supported her legs as well now, so Demorelle was suspending her completely in the air; she was an overlarge, living sex toy her lover rammed down onto her cock and tentacle.

Kimberly felt Demorelle's pace increasing yet again and started hearing the rare but telling sounds of pleasure that meant her lover was close. The extra speed and the knowledge her partner was going to cum worked its magic on Kimberly and she felt her second climax building. Demorelle hit her with a hard, deep thrust and stayed buried, and Kimberly felt her ass filling up with fluid. The rippling and bubbling sensation that accompanied Demorelle's cum lit up her rear passage and Kimberly came with a scream, adding more of her own liquid to the mix. They stayed immobile until Demorelle's cum did its vanishing act.

Kimberly thought there might be more, but instead Demorelle almost violently withdrew from her completely and she lost the support of the tentacles. She barely got her feet under her and staggered over to the love seat.

"You've been fucked," Demorelle said over her shoulder as she walked to her bedroom, "Just call out next time. If you're close enough I might not even need to get out of bed."

Kimberly winced as Demorelle slammed the door, and then she had to bring her hand up to wipe away tears.

12