Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 07

Story Info
A new approach for Kimberly, more frustration for Riley.
5.3k words
4.59
3.9k
4
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading the earlier installments of this series is highly recommended. Thank you to those who've rated and commented.

Kimberly spent two hours puttering around, basically miserable. She'd considered leaving and going back to her apartment, but she'd need to come back almost as soon as she left to avoid losing her mind to Demorelle's special influence. She cleaned up the mess from their last encounter; she'd washed and plugged in the vibrator to charge, and wiped up the various fluids (although there were always less of those than Kimberly expected. Even when they were on a bed there was rarely much of a wet spot.)

As she'd suspected, three of the buttons on her blouse were gone, and the rings holding her bra straps had ripped off. Her panties had torn at both the crotch and the band and gave Kimberly a sobering reminder of how strong Demorelle actually was; she'd been wearing relatively new, full coverage cotton panties, not thin lacy ones that were easy to shred by accident.

She ate some leftovers from the fridge when she received no response from Demorelle about dinner. Almost three hours since the encounter she was surprised she wasn't in worse shape. She was definitely hornier than made sense for a few hours after a fight with her girlfriend, but nowhere near what she'd experienced before being at work. She briefly considered it as a solution to the problem; if she and Demorelle just hate-fucked before she went to work, her own misery and the vibrator might get her through the day without Demorelle.

However while that might work it was risky, and she didn't want to try that approach. She wasn't one of those people that reveled in misery, particularly her own. She needed to fix this.

She'd been walking around naked most of the evening; she and Demorelle spent so much time that first day fucking she'd gotten used to it, and at the very least going most of the time without a bra was so liberating for her. But she wanted clothes so Demorelle knew she wasn't simply there for a quickie to take the edge off. However, she did put on a pair of white, tanga-style panties cut so low they barely came up over her slit, and she left off her bra; If things went well, she could hope for some nice make-up sex. Finally she put on a soft robe and padded over to Demorelle's door and knocked.

"I'm surprised you held out this long. Just stand by the door, I'll take care of it from here."

"No!" Kimberly said quickly, "Come on Demorelle, we need to talk. I'm an adult and you're...well you've been around long enough to know this is silly. Sulking isn't going to help either of us."

There was silence from within but then the door popped open. In any other case Kimberly would have pushed open the door to see Demorelle walking back toward the bed, but her hyper-exotic lover hadn't gotten out of bed at all and still lay facing the glass wall in her bedroom. She did see a slight tremor in the covers that betrayed the movement of the tentacle Kimberly thought had actually opened the door. She walked over and climbed into bed slowly, watching for any sign Demorelle was going to lash out. She slid forward and put a hand on Demorelle's shoulder, then risked spooning her. Kimberly being the "big spoon" was somewhat silly; with their height difference, if she put her chin over Demorelle's shoulder, Demorelle's waist was partway down her thighs, but it felt right.

Demorelle seemed to have her tentacles simply trailing under the covers. Kimberly ended up on top of at least one, but they didn't react. The two lay like that for a while, Kimberly lovingly rubbing Demorelle's shoulder and trying to ignore the sensations of her nipples rubbing against the cloth of her robe as it pressed against her lover's back.

"I'm sorry if I upset you," Kimberly said.

Demorelle shrugged, and Kimberly pressed harder. "No, don't do that. You have feelings. You like to pretend you're just a predatory monster, but I know you're more than that."

There was no response from Demorelle for a while. "Well I have feelings," Kimberly said, "And I'm sad. I don't like that we're fighting. The past few days have been wonderful. I want to keep going like that."

"Then why did you just demand me?" Demorelle whispered.

Kimberly thought for a moment, despite wanting to shout. "It's scary, Elle," she said, "At the edge, when the...whatever it is starts to get bad. I'm afraid I'm going to cross some threshold and my mind will break, and then I'll just be a gibbering slut. I don't want to lose my mind. I don't want to lose you."

Kimberly wrapped her arms around her lover and held tight. "I love the teasing, and I love the playfulness. But...when I'm on the edge like that, it's scary."

Demorelle finally turned around. Her tentacles came alive and pushed Demorelle back slightly, then wrapped around both of them. Kimberly felt a thrill in her heart; this was usually how they cuddled when they weren't having sex. But she sobered a bit when she saw Demorelle's face. Though subtle, Kimberly could recognize a conflicted and worried expression.

"Do...do you want me that way?" Kimberly asked, quiet and a little afraid.

"I am...used to that," Demorelle said, "But...I do not want it more than I want this. You...surprised me. Most of the women I've been with are either fearfully resisting me or desperately begging for my attention. I haven't had someone order me to do something for a long time."

Kimberly leaned forward and kissed her gently and Demorelle returned the kiss. "Look," Kimberly said, "I think the vibrator solution works. I obviously didn't charge it enough. But chances are when I come home every day I'm going to be desperate for you. Can you...do you know if I can come back? Like, is there a point of no return where I'm just...nothing except a pile of horniness forever?"

"I don't know," Demorelle admitted, "I've rarely associated with the women beyond a few days, and I've never let one get to the point of total mania then tried to re-engage with her. To be honest I've rarely even seen a woman who's far gone. I only found out about my effect for the first time after I returned to a town I'd been in, trying to reconnect with a woman I'd found. The locals informed me that she'd been arrested for incest when she was found with her brother, and was then killed in prison."

"What about the asylums?"

"By design I tended to focus on patients who were already deficient, whose normal behavior wouldn't be very different from their behavior after exposure to me."

Kimberly breathed deeply, "If it would make you more comfortable, we can do that," Kimberly said.

"No," Demorelle said, "I...want to continue like this. But it's been so long for me this is almost new. I am sorry for snapping at you, and for almost hurting you."

Kimberly accepted her apology with a kiss. Where their one before had remained chaste and hesitant, this one was passionate and full of emotion. Their mouths opened and tongues joined and twisted together as their arms came around each other. Demorelle's tongue pushed against every sensitive part of Kimberly's mouth and near to the back of her throat. Kimberly returned the attention as well as she could.

When they parted, breathless, Demorelle asked, "May I make love to you now?"

"Please," Kimberly replied.

Demorelle slipped around so she lay between Kimberly's legs, her stomach resting on the lacy underwear. She began kissing Kimberly's neck and tracing all her nerves with her impossibly long tongue. The attention to her neck sent tingling pleasure down to her nipples and groin and Kimberly moaned, arching her back to press herself more against Demorelle.

Kimberly felt her robe slipping off and Demorelle started sliding down to her breasts. The cool hands of her lover lifted her globes and squeezed gently, wonderfully fondling her to provide gentler pleasure that countered the sharper stimulation of her nerves from earlier. As Demorelle's attention moved to her breasts, Kimberly felt a tentacle slide into her panties from the back. It slid between her cheeks and across up to her pussy, stopping almost exactly at her clit.

Demorelle moved her mouth to Kimberly's nipples, sucking and licking on the hard buds of her breasts. Kimberly started grinding herself against the conveniently placed tentacle, providing teasingly indirect stimulation to both her holes and barely contacting her clit. After sucking on her tits and getting Kimberly writhing beneath her, Demorelle pushed her breasts together, moving her nipples close. Then she used her tongue to lick both nipples at the same time, twisting her tongue around them. The stimulation from Kimberly's nipples went through the roof and she found herself orgasming just from that. She grabbed Demorelle's head and pulled her into her bosom as her legs snapped closed, trapping her lover's tentacle in her folds.

When she came down from the orgasm she pulled Demorelle's head up and kissed her deeply again, then began returning the attention to Demorelle's slender neck, and quickly moved down to her lover's breasts. Her tongue was smaller than Demorelle's and her lover's bust didn't match her own size, so she had to make do with alternating her oral attentions between Demorelle's nipples. It was apparently effective, though, because she could feel Demorelle's cock swelling against her stomach and the tentacle around her crotch tightening.

"Reach around to my...back," Demorelle said breathily.

Kimberly had a guess at what her lover actually meant. While still focusing her mouth on her breasts, she reached around Demorelle's slender frame and found the spot on her back between her shoulder blades where the tentacles originated from. Uncertain what would feel best, she treated them like oversized cocks and began stroking from the base up a bit, then coming back down. Demorelle sighed appreciatively and leaned into Kimberly a bit more, making Kimberly smile.

"I want to make you cum," Kimberly said, "Show me how to get you off."

Demorelle's tentacles came alive and lifted her body as if she were levitating. Demorelle spun around and Kimberly was slowly pulled down on the bed by her ankles. Demorelle's knees came down on either side of her head and Kimberly was faced with everything between her lover's legs. She suddenly felt like a kid at an ice cream buffet and didn't know where to start. She started running her hands up and exploring by touch. None of the anatomy was totally foreign, she'd just never seen it all together; Demorelle still had an anus, a perenium, and a vagina with labial lips that were small but still present, and just as wet as Kimberly hoped. But where a clit would normally be, there was the hard fleshy mass of her cock.

"What should I do?" Kimberly asked, almost in awe.

"Everything," Demorelle breathed, "No one's ever...taken care of me before. I was hoping..."

Kimberly kissed one of Demorelle's cheeks. "Hush. Where should I use my mouth?"

Kimberly felt Demorelle tense slightly and she smiled to herself, "You're naughty, Demorelle. I need to borrow one of your exquisite tentacles. Can you leave it where I put it?"

A tentacle snaked over to her and Kimberly grabbed it and used it as makeshift headrest, propping her head up. She started by licking around Demorelle's pussy, occasionally running her tongue along the underside of the woman's cock. Soon enough Demorelle was pushing back to let the tongue slide farther down. Then Kimberly slid two fingers into her lover.

The passage was tighter than she expected; her fingers almost felt cramped. To her surprise, it was also wet like her own pussy would be but with the same stuff Demorelle ejaculated; in addition to being cramped, Kimberly's fingers had the tingling sensation that came with the liquid. Kimberly smiled yet again at the ideas she had for her lover.

She continued licking and pumping her fingers for a bit, then decided to go straight from 0 to 60. She shifted herself up and withdrew her hand. Demorelle let out a "no" and Kimberly felt the tentacle behind her start moving.

"Trust me, honey," she said.

The tentacle settled. Kimberly waited a moment, then slid her wet hand up Demorelle's penis and slid the fingers of her other hand back into Demorelle's vagina. She began pumping both organs at once and then, when she had a rhythm established, she speared her tongue into the anal passage in front of her.

Demorelle finally let out a moan and Kimberly felt muscles contract around her fingers and tongue. She licked frantically, trying to get her tongue into every part of her lover's ass while her fingers plunged into her and rubbed her cock.

She thought she would have time to work, but then Demorelle started cheating. Kimberly felt Demorelle's amazing tongue go to work on her pussy, swirling all over her labia and spiraling around her clit. She moaned into her lover's ass and redoubled her own efforts. She stroked both the cock and pussy in her charge faster and with longer strokes, and inserted a third finger into the amazingly tight passage. She'd been searching for some sign of a g-spot in Demorelle's pussy but found no trace of one and just contented herself with thrusting her hand. Meanwhile her asshole had relaxed some, and Kimberly was able to plunge more of her tongue inside to lick and press against her insides.

Kimberly suddenly tensed and moaned "oh fuck" before returning to her lover's holes. Demorelle had just entered her with a tentacle and was now fucking her pussy with it while she kept licking her clit.

Kimberly could feel her climax building. It didn't feel as titanic as the ones she usually had with Demorelle, but the excitement of intentionally pleasuring her at the same time was like a mental booster for her own orgasm.

"Kimberly..." Demorelle said.

"Yes, come on me!" Kimberly said, suddenly excited, "Soak me in your cum."

Kimberly could feel Demorelle's pussy getting even tighter and her cock throbbed. She decided to go for broke; she pulled her tongue out, took her pussy-soaked fingers, and slid them into Demorelle's asshole.

Demorelle tensed for a second, then cried out and came. Kimberly angled her cock down and her chest and stomach got soaked in the clear, pale white fluid that shot out of her lover. Unlike a man, Demorelle simply produced one continuous stream when she came, and it stopped when her orgasm did.

Demorelle had stopped paying attention to Kimberly's pussy when she came, but the tentacle was still lodged inside her. Kimberly enjoyed the sensation for a moment, but then suddenly her whole body went crazy. She hadn't thought about the sensations that Demorelle's cum produced, but now her breasts and her stomach felt like they were being gently but firmly rubbed with ribbed silk. Her rock hard nipples were sending signals straight down to her clit and she started clenching against the tentacle buried inside her. She climaxed quickly, and before she relaxed she felt another one building.

"Elle!" Kimberly called out, "Fuck me, please! Your cum is driving me crazy!"

Demorelle spun around and perched above Kimberly. They locked eyes. Kimberly could see gratitude and love in the woman's eyes, but also a hit of dominance; the predatory Demorelle was back, and she was enjoying watching Kimberly squirm.

In one motion, Demorelle withdrew her tentacle and replaced it with her slightly larger cock. Kimberly moaned loudly as her tunnel filled with her lover's organ, which quickly began pumping into her. At the same time, Demorelle's tongue started trailing all over Kimberly's body. She thought it might soak up the cum and remove the tingling and rubbing sensation, but instead her tongue seemed to enhance it. It was so stimulating it was almost painful. Kimberly reached up to slow Demorelle down, but her arms were quickly pinned to the bed. Eventually the sensations overwhelmed her and she came hard, shouting out in ecstasy, but Demorelle didn't stop and neither did the effects of her cum. Kimberly was left crying out at the overwhelming ecstasy of torment from her breasts down to her pussy as she was fucked. She finally felt Demorelle flood her pussy with cum, and the sensation was so intense she blacked out.

When she woke, the clock next to the bed said 11:30. She'd been asleep for two hours at least. She lay in Demorelle's grasp, her whole body held against the woman by a mixture of arms and tentacles. She turned her head back and was immediately met by her lover's. They shared a passionate but sleepy kiss.

"You've spoiled me for regular girls forever, you know," Kimberly said.

"I believe that works for me," Demorelle replied.

"So my lover's an anal slut too, huh?" Kimberly asked. She felt Demorelle tense again and giggled, "Don't worry, I'm hardly one to judge. I bet you fuck your own ass sometimes, don't you?"

"When...I don't have better uses for my tentacles, I will sometimes indulge."

"I wish I could see that, but I bet I'm what you're using your tentacles on, aren't you? Ohhh, there's an idea. How awesome would it be if I fucked your ass with a strap-on while you fucked another girl?"

"You want me to take another lover?" Demorelle asked, sounding surprised.

"No, I don't want you to take another lover," Kimberly said, "I want to watch you fuck someone."

Demorelle was silent and Kimberly tensed, "Sorry. Should...is that not something you want?"

"I am simply surprised," Demorelle said.

Kimberly shrugged. "I told you, I think watching you fuck someone in your full glory is hot."

"Even with what it does?"

"You are who you are, Demorelle. We've been over this. I think you did the best you could. I don't think we should just pick some random girl up and change her life. But someone like you targeted before, who needs a karma bitch-slap? I wouldn't be bothered by that."

Demorelle didn't say anything else, but Kimberly felt her pull tighter and smiled. She fell into a doze but Demorelle whispered, "Elle?"

Now Kimberly blushed, "I...I think it's the prettiest part of your name. And it's kind of hard to say 'Demorelle' when I'm cumming like a freight train."

"I think I like it," Demorelle said.

*******

Evelyn Riley sat in the bar on Monday at six, staring at a tumbler of whiskey and wondering what exactly she'd done to piss off the universe.

She'd received a lot of snarky comments when she laid out her plan to stake out the Little Pint Brewers, but she was able to conclusively tie three out of the four victims to the place once they'd gotten a non-horrific picture of Sarah Markinson, the girl who'd died in the car crash. Unfortunately after five days she'd completely struck out. There was no sign of the white-haired woman both Jim and the bar owner Steve had mentioned as a regular pick up artist. If she had left, and she was tied to the victims, it was good for the greater welfare of the city but bad for her case. Narrowing down the bar as a lead had bought her a few more days of goodwill with her captain, but that was basically run out. The captain told her if she didn't have anything good by tomorrow she was getting assigned other cases, and her stakeout was done.

Her phone rang and Dr. Shevade's name came up on the screen. She answered.

"Lydia Gardner's slipped into the hibernation state," the doctor said.

"Damn," Riley said, "I thought you could keep her going."

"The...more direct sexual stimulation helped keep her active longer, but eventually the ethics board overrode continuing efforts as she wasn't showing signs of improvement. We only got to even try it officially because Lydia's parents are dead and her husband is so desperate to get her back he let us try anything."

"Wait, he didn't get involved?" Riley asked, "I mean...I know medical restrictions and everything but if someone has to fuck her officially it should be her hubby, shouldn't it?"

12