Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He literally couldn't make it here," Dr. Shevade explained, "Apparently they only own one car, which she drove here, and they live 500 miles away. He doesn't have access to her bank accounts; she gave him an allowance and it couldn't cover a plane, train, or car ride."

"Oh fuck I feel sorry for that guy a little bit. She traveled like 70% of the time for sales, and according to the coworkers I interviewed it's an open secret that she spends her off-work hours picking up guys in bars in whatever city she happens to be in. He must be next-level whipped."

"Well regardless it stopped today and predictably she went into hibernation. Speaking of other cities, did your search pan out?"

"No," Riley said, "This must have started here."

"Not necessarily," Dr. Shevade countered.

"If this was happening anywhere else we would have heard about it."

"Think, detective," Dr. Shevade said, "If this isn't random and these girls were targeted victims, something I'm almost certain of by now, it would be easy to keep this under wraps. We're dealing with a condition where the primary symptom is hypersexuality and it seems to only target women. They pursue sex without regard to their own safety, as we saw with poor Miss Markinson."

"So you think they all died in car crashes trying to give relatives some road-head?"

"I think most if not all of the other victims are dead," the doctor said, "Apart from accidents from attempting unsafe sex, and not in the usual sense, we're talking about sexually aggressive women. In almost all cultures other than very progressive modern ones, such women would be ostracized at best. Hyper religious cultures would probably think they were possessed and imprison or execute them, and less regulated areas they would probably end up like Miss Sancho almost was; imprisoned by the first man they came across and used roughly."

"So you're telling me if there are more girls that are alive, some pervert probably has them locked in a basement somewhere as a living sex doll for him and his friends."

"Unfortunately," Dr. Shevade confirmed, "And unlike kidnappings, there is zero chance these women will escape. They would welcome their captor's advances, and even encourage them. Once they reached hibernation, well, their survival would depend entirely on whether their captors figured out they should feed them when they woke them up for intercourse."

"I have to say you're speaking very professionally about this for a doctor who walked into a room to fuck one of her patients."

"Don't take your anger out on me, detective," the doctor snapped, "I'll call you if there's any change."

Shevade hung up and Riley cursed herself as she downed her whiskey. The doctor was one of the few people who knew about the issue, thought it was a bigger problem, and was willing to work with her. She really shouldn't be alienating her. But she tended to lash out when frustrated.

As she slowly spun and stared at her empty tumbler, a full shot glass appeared on the top. Riley looked up to see Jim standing there with a slightly pitying smile. She reached over and downed the shot, feeling the firey burn of tequila as it passed down her throat and settled, warming her core.

"Quite risky, drinking what a stranger offers without even asking what it is," Jim commented.

Riley smiled coyly as she enjoyed the sounds of Jim's deep, rich voice. "Only risky if you care what happens after you drink it."

"And what's put you in such a carefree mood?" Jim asked.

"This white woman of yours has been a no-show all week. My stakeout is done here, and the case probably is too."

"Well it will be a shame I won't get to see you perched on the bar anymore. It was a pleasant distraction."

"Mmmm, I could say the same thing," Riley replied. She leaned forward so her blouse fell open, trying to show off her modest chest. "When do you get off?" she asked.

To his credit, Riley didn't see Jim's eyes move at all as he focused on hers. "I believe that would be whenever the lady gives me proper reason."

"The lady will be out back in her car for the next fifteen minutes," Riley said, "But she could be convinced to stay longer, with proper stimulation."

Riley walked out to her car and adjusted the seats to make as much space as possible in the back. By the time she finished, the dark shape of Jim emerged out of the shadows and made a beeline for her car. He didn't hesitate at all, simply opening the door and sliding in. Riley already had her shirt and bra off; she'd been covering herself with a blanket. She let that drop and pulled Jim's shirt up frantically. He helped, but placed it in the front seat carefully; he'd have to wear it back in. Riley traced his finely toned chest and washboard abs with her fingers, marveling at the model-perfection of his beautiful tan skin. She kissed it worshipfully before he pulled her up and their mouths met hungrily, tongues immediately spearing out and dueling with each other. She pulled her tongue back and moved her mouth so her lower lip slipped between his. He sucked and nibbled on it a bit and she smiled.

His hands had moved to her breasts and were kneading them thoroughly. She was small enough that his hands covered her whole breasts. She reached up and squeezed his hands, forcing him to grip harder. She felt a painful pull and squeezing of her tits and moaned.

"Senorita likes it rough, yes?" Jim said, his Spanish accent getting thicker.

"Fuck me," Riley replied, "Use me like a cheap whore."

Jim grabbed her throat and pushed her back against the seat in front of them. He mostly pushed on her chin, forcing her head back against the seat. His mouth went to work on her breasts and he didn't spare his teeth at all. He nipped all over her titflesh and squeezed her nipples between his teeth. Riley pressed her own head further into the seat back, feeling the plastic dig into her more as the pain and pleasure exploded out from her chest down to her groin.

After a while Jim's hand released her neck and grabbed her hair. Riley scrambled to reposition herself as he brought her head down toward his crotch. She frantically went to work on his belt and pants, getting them off and down his knees. His cock was half-hard but she could see it getting harder, and it looked to be impressively sized. Jim forced her head down and she immediately opened her mouth and readied herself. As she expected, he thrust himself all the way to the back of her mouth and held her there. The swollen member in her mouth and the pressure against her throat forced tears out of her eyes, but she worked her lips and tongue through it.

In no time, Jim was fucking her face, his cock plunging past her lips and occasionally down her throat with violent force. With the speed and position there wasn't really any technique Riley could employ; she just tried to keep her teeth out of the way, something it was hard to do now that Jim was fully hard. He had a thick member, even though it wasn't worryingly long. She took as much as she could but bent over like that she could only get about two-thirds into her mouth.

She felt a tug at her waist and she came off of his cock to undo her pants. He only let her get the button and zipper undone before he grabbed her head again, this time with the other hand. His cock was shoved back into her throat and she moaned at feeling it plunge into her again. He pushed her pants and panties down her leg and she could feel her wet panties as a cool spot pressed between her thighs. He didn't resume thrusting, but pushed her down on his member.

"Take it, puta!" he said, "suck like you're supposed to!"

He punctuated his demand with a slap to her ass. It rang out loud in the car and Riley let out a moan on his cock. She swallowed and tried to get him deeper but made little progress and his hand came down on her other cheek. They continued like that for a while, Riley trying to inhale more of his tool while he gripped her by the hair and reddened her ass for failure to swallow.

Finally he let her up and she inhaled deeply, with a pleasant shudder at the sensation of rubbing her ass on the car seat. Before she could settle, though, Jim spun her around. She immediately bent forward and braced herself against the door, her hands and her face just below the glass. She didn't have to wait long and Jim entered her in one rough thrust. At some point he'd put on a condom, and the pain of the impact and the latex scraping against her labia was enough to make her cum.

"Fuuuuck yes," Riley said as she shuddered with pleasure.

"Did the whore just cum on my cock? She knows she's not done, right?"

"Yes, use me, pound me hard, fuck me raw!" Riley begged.

Jim obliged. With a hand on her hips he slammed into her, pushing her up against the door and occasionally renewing the red on her ass with a slap. Everything going on inside Riley's pussy felt amazing, with Jim's cock hitting all the good parts of her vagina, while everything outside her pussy was a source of exquisite pain between her red ass slamming into the Spaniard and her head rubbing against the door.

"My friend told me this is how you get a good grip on a whore," Jim said.

Riley gasped with surprise, pain, and pleasure as Jim's thumb roughly penetrated her asshole. She clenched down and jerked but he already had a firm grip on her hip and she couldn't get away. He then spread his fingers over her back and curled his thumb up, literally gripping her by the asshole to pump her pussy up and down on his cock. The sensations were just the right amount of painful and stimulating to drive Riley wild, and she came on his cock with a scream. He responded by speeding up, scraping her face against the door and curling his fingers hard into her reddened ass while saying something to her. He'd switched completely into Spanish now, but she understood clearly when he broke off the dialogue and grunted hard, burying his cock inside her as it throbbed, signaling an orgasm.

He pulled out and sat down, while Riley just let herself slip down and curl on the back seat, letting out a contented sigh. Jim held one of his hands out to her, fingers spread. "You want to clean that off?" he asked.

Riley smiled. "No thanks. I'm into pain, not humiliation," she said, and mentally growled at how many lovers hadn't been able to work out the difference, "Do me a favor though, right before you use it to call me, wash that thumb off in the white-haired bitch's gin and tonic if she ever shows up."


12