Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 08

Story Info
Kimberly's workplace provides all new situations.
6.1k words
4.74
6.5k
6

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a serialized story, so reading the earlier chapters will greatly help with understanding what is going on.

Thank you to everyone who's been rating and commenting on my stories so far.

"Oh Heidi, that's great!" Kimberly said.

She was in a conference room with the girl, and fortunately her desire to jump her was damped down. The vibrator/lunch break solution to her work seemed to be holding out. She'd had sexual fantasies about every single one of her coworkers by this point and she went through three pairs of panties a day, but she was still working.

"Yeah. I'm going to be a lead sales rep to clients, so I'm going to be directly presenting the marketing materials and campaign strategies to them, and then we'll be making bespoke adjustments on-site, immediately. I mean, I didn't get a raise, but I get a commission percentage now and if I land the right clients..."

"So, does that mean we'll be traveling now?" Kimberly said. She wondered how that was going to work, but then she remembered Elle (she used the nickname much more often now) had enough money she could probably just follow them and get her own hotel room. She bet Heidi wouldn't mind much if Kimberly left her the room to herself most nights.

"Oh," Heidi said in a pitying tone that seemed to create a ball of ice in Kimberly's chest, "You didn't...I'm sorry luv, I didn't mean we we, I meant the company. I've got Chantel coming with me on the sales trips as my designer."

"Oh," Kimberly said, "Well, I suppose if they already had someone assigned..."

Heidi reached across and grabbed her hand. "Kim, look," Heidi said, and Kimberly immediately bristled; she knew Kimberly didn't like that name, "I've been carrying you up for a while but I just can't keep dragging you along."

"You've been...carrying me?"

"Yeah, I mean, you took my ideas and made them look good, but I was doing the thinking and the presenting. You...I mean you couldn't get a handle on them enough to present, could you? I need someone on the road that can work with me and talk to the clients. I mean, I can draw some shapes and find a neat font here and there, you know?"

Kimberly sat with her mouth open at Heidi's interpretation of their relationship. "I gave you detailed talking points on every one of those campaigns before the meetings, Heidi."

"Well, yeah, but they were just refresher notes for me, weren't they? I mean, I thought they were nice, and I actually want you to keep doing them. It'll give you good practice for later on, when someone else picks you up. I asked them to add you to my team as an assistant marketing designer so we could still work together."

Kimberly blanched. She was currently a marketing designer in her department; assistant would be a step down. "Assistant?"

"Well I'm sure it'll just be for a bit," Heidi said, "I mean, with me and Chantel all the money's going to roll in and they'll be handing out the high-profile clients. If you get your name on one of those campaigns it'll boost you right up!"

"Because of how that's happened so far," Kimberly said, and Heidi agreed, completely missing the sarcasm.

Kimberly knew that before, she would have probably meekly submitted and gone along with it. But with Demorelle's safety net she felt emboldened. "You know what Heidi, as nice as it sounds to accept a demotion so I can keep feeding you material you'll take credit for without even mentioning me, I think I'm going to stay where I am. You and Chantel have fun."

Kimberly turned and stormed out of the office, leaving a dumbfounded Heidi behind her.

********

Kimberly got to Demorelle's apartment. She'd been such a roiling mass of emotions all day that it had staved off the worst of Elle's influence. She was a mix of angry, frustrated, dismayed and horny when she walked through the door. Demorelle came into the main room and stopped, obviously sensing Kimberly's mood, or moods. Kimberly held up a hand to her.

"I'm not your lover right now," Kimberly said, "I'm a girl you need to fuck because you're hungry."

"Sweetling,"

"Don't!" Kimberly snapped, "Not right now. Please! I don't want to break down yet. I want to be fucked until I pass out, and I don't want tender."

Demorelle wore one of her wraparound shirts and it seemed to simply fly off her as her tentacles erupted from her back and streaked across the room. Kimberly felt a spike of fear that came right from her hind-brain detecting a threat. Her fight or flight response never had time to act, though, as the tentacles seized her waist. One slipped under her long wool coat and the others pushed the coat off her onto the floor. Kimberly had removed most of her clothes before leaving work, so only her bra and panties remained. She was lifted off the floor by the tentacle around her midriff and pulled across the room. Her panties and bra got stripped off in midair and her legs were forced apart by tentacles now wrapping her legs from thigh to calf.

Kimberly cried out in surprise, but as soon as she made a sound a tentacle grabbed her hair and forced her head up. Another tentacle then plunged into her mouth and most of the way down her throat. Somehow it didn't bother her gag reflex at all and she closed her mouth. She started sucking and licking on the oral invader, finding a very subtle sensation like that of Demorelle's cum.

Soon after she accepted the tentacle into her throat, her trip across the room slowed. She opened her eyes and found herself looking at the door she'd just come through. Then she heard a single footfall from the high-heel that Demorelle wore. She could almost feel Elle behind her, and so wasn't surprised when she felt her cock splitting her labia and filling her tunnel. She moaned onto the tentacle in her mouth as her vaginal cavity stretched, even after the numerous times Demorelle had violated and spent herself inside it. This time it seemed to even go deeper and it took an eternity for Demorelle's pelvis to finally come up against her.

Then Elle began fucking her. The thrusts were hard but not fast, coming every five seconds or so, so just as she got used to having Elle inside her she would withdraw and let her pussy recover before splitting it back open. Now in position, the tentacles started up again. They came up and encircled her breasts, then used their unique tips to clamp onto her nipples, twisting and pulling and turning her whole chest into a pleasure factory, with every sensation going straight down to her stuffed pussy.

Kimberly's first orgasm came shortly after her breasts were squeezed and she tried to contain it. Elle sometimes slowed to let her recover, but she wanted the semi-painful overstimulation that sometimes came when she didn't slow. Demorelle kept going and even sped up a little, her cock hammering into Kimberly's pussy again and again. Kimberly reached up and pulled her head off the tentacle.

"Yes! Fuck me! More!"

Kimberly moaned out in surprise as she felt Demorelle swell within her; her pussy was suddenly fuller than it had been before, with even more stimulation on the inside of her tunnel. After that, the tentacle in her mouth withdrew and trailed down between her breasts and down to her navel, tickling and exciting her skin all the way down until it reached its goal and started writhing against her clit.

The direct stimulation pushed Kimberly to another climax. Her vision actually clouded as the pleasure exploded within her and her body clenched. She brought her arms up and forced her boobs together while wrapped in Demorelle's hold, trying to enhance the feeling of them rubbing her breasts and extend the orgasm.

Kimberly felt Demorelle slowing and turned her head. "Please, don't stop!" she begged.

"Sweetling," Demorelle huffed, "I am close."

"Come in me, soak my pussy, just please don't stop."

The thrusting sped up to near jackhammer speed. Kimberly kept begging and encouraging it from her lover. Her somehow larger cock split Kimberly's pussy wide and send shudders through her body with each impact. She felt Demorelle losing control, but her lover hadn't cum yet. To prod her along, she reached back with her hands and spread her ass cheeks wide until she felt the skin pull painfully.

She only had to wait a few seconds before a tentacle speared its way into her ass. She screamed out in pain but the violation also triggered her third orgasm, and as she came she felt Demorelle unload inside her as well. The extra stimulation from her cum was finally too much and with an overwhelming shriek, Kimberly lost consciousness.

****

Kimberly woke slowly. Her entire groin and abdomen felt sore, and her asshole also had some complaints, but she remembered the sensations that caused the pain and decided it was worth it. She felt Demorelle behind her; they were snuggled on the couch just like the first time they'd had sex.

"You kind of scared me there, sweetling," Demorelle muttered into her ear. Her tentacles held Kimberly against her in a pattern that looked like a very ineffective monokini; they crossed diagonally over her breasts and crossed above her navel, then slipped back around Demorelle and came through her thighs, spiraling down and holding their legs together. Demorelle's cool body settled nicely against Kimberly's back, her breasts pressing into her shoulders.

"Sorry...I had a bad day at work," Kimberly said.

"Would you like to talk about it?"

Kimberly unloaded the story. After covering the meeting with Kimberly she relayed the misery she'd been in most of the day. The coworkers that knew her had given her pitying looks most of the day until she'd finally been called into a meeting with her manager. Her manager was slightly older than her but very fit and well dressed. She'd thought he was mildly attractive in the past and Demorelle's influence hadn't helped; he had featured in Kimberly's fantasies more than once when she was desperate for release. He'd sounded tense as he laid out the plan that Heidi apparently cooked up with whoever ran sales and was halfway through when Kimberly asked if she had to take it or if she could stay in her current job. Her manager seemed to sigh with relief and reassured her immediately that she could keep her position; apparently he'd assumed she wouldn't object because she wouldn't want to go against Heidi, despite it being bad for her career. She reassured him she knew it was a bad idea, and asked him to point that out to her going forward. That was near the end of the day, so her coworkers still gave her pitying looks, and the whole roller coaster of emotions had led her to Demorelle and the desire for orgasmic oblivion.

Kimberly thought she'd dulled her feelings about it with Demorelle, but halfway through her story she felt tears starting and by the time she was finished her face was buried in her lover's chest and she was taking comfort in the total body hug Demorelle gave her.

"So what are you going to do now?" Demorelle asked.

"I don't know," Kimberly said, "I'm done with Heidi. I thought she was a friend, but she's either delusional or a complete bitch. She deserves..."

Her voice trailed off and she looked up at Demorelle, who had a hard expression on her face. "Think, Kimberly. This is someone you know."

"You can't honestly be trying to talk me out of this. It's exactly what you would have done."

"Sweetling, halfway through your story I was ready to find her apartment, bust the door in, and make sure she woke up in a crack house begging for it. But she's your...associate."

"Yeah, that's all a bit much. God I hate her now though. But I want her to know she fucked up. My manager told me she's being put on a project with a tight deadline. She'll have to have something by the end of the week. We've done something like that before, but without me she's going to flounder."

"You should ask your manager what would happen if you 'stole' the need and came up with your own idea. Maybe discuss it while you're having sex."

"What!?"

"You said you found him attractive. He'd probably feel better than the vibrator," Demorelle said.

"Okay first of all, I'm not his type. I've seen his wife, she's tall and leggy and has darker skin than me. I'd be a fetish fuck for him at best, either for the Asian thing or these," Kimberly said, pressing her chest into Demorelle to make her point, "And secondly why would you want me to do that?"

"Well, practically I have to accept the possibility you might need or want to relieve yourself with someone else when I'm not available. Also, you said watching me with another girl turns you on," Demorelle reminded her, "I think it would be interesting to see you with a man. You don't dislike them, as I recall."

"They're not my first choice, but now because of you I'd probably consider animals if I was desperate enough. But I like you better."

"Well, whether it's a business meeting or a quickie, ask him about it. Then if he thinks it's a good plan, present the plan to the sales team as your own, completely. They should quickly realize what happened and how Heidi rose to stardom."

Kimberly shrank down, blushing. "Elle...I'm not good at presentations."

"You're better than you think. You did very well with me at the bar that night."

"I was asking you for sex, I wasn't trying to sell you a marketing campaign," Kimberly insisted.

"Sales and seduction aren't that different. And you aren't talking to the client, you're selling people in your own company. You don't have to be as guarded or flashy as actual sales people. You can do it."

"I don't know..."

"Well then you need some incentive," Demorelle said.

Kimberly was suddenly seized by the tentacles and lifted as Demorelle sat up on the couch. Kimberly was brought forward and slowly placed onto her lover's cock. Despite the soreness she felt in her loins, the slow, steady penetration was soothing and sent tingles through her body. Demorelle reached up to fondle her breasts directly while another tentacle began rubbing her clit, and another started poking at her asshole enough to stimulate the nerves on her ring, but not penetrate. As Demorelle began pumping slowly and licking her nipples, Kimberly realized Demorelle was focused on getting her off. She'd zeroed in on all of Kimberly's most erogenous zones.

Kimberly surrendered to the ministrations and felt her orgasm rising quickly. She guessed she'd be cumming in only a minute or so. It was only when Demorelle spoke again she remembered there had been a point.

"You enjoy being my plaything, don't you?" Demorelle asked.

"When you make me feel like this, fuck yes," Kimberly said.

The thrusting and groping increased. Kimberly felt her orgasm rising slowly but surely. Then suddenly she was lifted into the air. She moaned out in frustration and tried to do something, but Demorelle held all of her limbs tight. She was spread-eagle in the air, unable to reach her own boobs or pussy, which throbbed and dripped in anticipation of an orgasm she could already feel fading.

"You...you bitch!" Kimberly finally said.

Demorelle wore a noticeable and somewhat evil smile. "This is the situation. Until you make a presentation of your own idea, nothing of mine goes inside you."

"You can't!" Kimberly insisted, actual panic entering her voice, "I'll go mindless slut."

Demorelle shook her head, "I need to touch you to keep it in check, I don't need to have sex with you."

Kimberly tried to clench any muscles that might give her the orgasm she was just denied, but she lacked the kegel development to make it happen and yelled in frustration. "You'll go hungry," Kimberly suggested, but even she knew it was weak.

"Even if I couldn't just step outside and find a juicy young professional to ravish, I could just hold you here and rev you up for hours, drinking on the lovely nectar dripping from your vagina for hours."

To demonstrate, Demorelle went to work with her tentacles again, wrapping around Kimberly's boobs and giving her a "tentacle g-string" that only barely missed contact with her clit. Rubbing, rippling, and twisting then ensued, giving her wonderfully tantalizing stimulation across both her holes and around her entire breasts, but never actually entering her or bringing her closer to orgasm. She tried to shift and get better contact, but of course she was completely thwarted.

After she didn't know how long, Kimberly was breathless, sweaty, and dripping wet between her legs. "Fuck you," she said.

"Not until you make a presentation."

"And what if my manager says it's a bad idea and I shouldn't make the presentation?" Kimberly asked.

"I'm almost certain he won't, but if he does, tell him what's at stake and have him call me to explain it."

********

The next day Kimberly sat fidgeting in her manager's office after having nervously laid out the idea. Her manager, a tall black man named Tyrell Parker, looked at her with a kindly smile after she finished.

"That's bold, Kimberly," he said, "if you want to do it you'd better knock this out of the park. I do have the spec we got from the client. I could give that to you and you could get started right away, without waiting to see if Heidi tries to tap you."

"Oh she will," Kimberly sighed.

"Or...look I know this isn't really your style, Kimberly, though it would be a big move if you did it. But if you'd rather, I can just step in as your manager and say I have you on other projects and you aren't available to help," Tyrell offered.

"I..." Kimberly sighed and squirmed "I have to do something. Everyone in the office thinks Heidi played me."

"Well if you'd taken the associate position, she would have. As it is you just hitched your wagon to the wrong star; it happens. I don't think you have to prove yourself."

Kimberly really wanted to take Mr. Parker's offer, but the device between her legs and her experience last night almost forced her to reconsider. "I appreciate that Mr. Parker but...I sort of made a deal with my girlfriend that I'd...try. She put some pretty strict conditions around it."

Kimberly saw a hint of amusement and curiosity appear in her manager's expression. "Really? What kind of conditions."

"Well," Kimberly thought frantically to figure out anything she could tell him that wouldn't relate to sex or Demorelle's effect on her, "She said if I'm not doing it, you have to call her and tell her you let me off the hook."

"Well that doesn't seem fair," Mr. Parker said, but Kimberly thought she heard a hint of playfulness in his voice, "I think I should call her. Do you have her number?"

Kimberly froze. The idea of her boss talking to Demorelle seemed like a recipe for disaster, but Kimberly couldn't figure out how. Clearly Demorelle wouldn't say anything risky, and she'd had a lot of time to practice hiding herself. And if she refused it might look like she was just making a silly excuse or hiding something.

Mentally kicking herself for mentioning the deal with Demorelle at all, she dialed her number. Demorelle answered on the second ring and Kimberly mentioned her boss wanted to talk. Then she passed the phone over. Unfortunately her manager kept the phone to his ear rather than putting it on speaker, so Kimberly could only hear his side of the conversation.

"Hello?...Yes Tyrell Parker, Miss Kim's manager, it's nice to speak with you...Yes she did actually, I have to say...oh...oh okay...um Miss Demorelle you really don't have to...um, yes well I agree but...oh really?...I actually do have some experience myself...well I'll have to check with my wife on that, but would you be interested-...oh I understand, yes, aren't we all...well I would definitely like to speak to you again as well, and perhaps meet you in the future?...Well I look forward to that then," he said and hung up. Kimberly tried to judge his reaction but he didn't give much away.

12