Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your girlfriend is a very interesting woman," he said, handing her phone back.

"You have no idea," Kimberly said.

"Well um, I still support you stepping back if you want, and I'll tell her that, but if you want to push ahead with this...I think you could really make something happen."

Kimberly caught an odd edge to his tone but mostly she just heard his support, and she smiled.

********

Mr. Parker sent her the brief on the client and what sort of campaign they were looking for soon after their meeting wrapped and Kimberly started poring over it. Predictably, she got an email from Heidi at the end of the day with the same information and some functionally useless suggestions like, "They want something eye-catching but not garish," or "They want a new direction without diluting their brand." All of it was pure bullshit wrapped in corporate marketing lingo. She replied to Heidi saying that she was busy with other work and Heidi should be leaning on Chantel for that kind of stuff. She copied Mr. Parker on the email as well.

She went home that night dismayed to find that Demorelle was not only serious about her threat, but gloating for some reason as well. "So nice to talk to your boss, sweetling," she said, and then proceeded to frustrate Kimberly to no end. Kimberly used her vibrator to get off immediately after arriving home, and Demorelle cleaned her off with her tentacles, but from then on her lover was perfectly happy to cuddle, snuggle, and share chaste kisses with Kimberly, occasionally running a tentacle up to her thighs, but she never got near any of Kimberly's erogenous zones. Kimberly pleaded that she was working like Demorelle said, but there was no respite.

When Kimberly got to work the next morning there were two major e-mails waiting for her. One was from Mr. Parker, a reply to her note to Heidi but without including her former friend, that just said, "Got to make sure you have some legitimate work to do. Pace yourself." The email had an assignment to revise copy and some designs on a bunch of legacy campaigns. If she focused it was something she could do in a day, but she knew it could also give her cover for the week. The other email was from Heidi.

"Kimberly I know I kind of caught you off guard yesterday but this really is a good deal for you. This client's just the start, I'll be handling the big ones in no time, and your name will be right there in the credits! Now if your manager made you turn down the position that's fine; we can work around it. Just use my personal e-mail to send the stuff, and say you're having trouble with whatever he has you doing. Show some of that skin you got on top if you need to; even the guys I'm with usually have to look at your chest a few times before I get their attention. Ping me when you've got something."

The number of condescending assumptions in Heidi's email nearly made Kimberly scream, but she restrained herself. She did sneak off to the far restroom and give herself a thorough frigging to take the edge off though. Then she returned and dove into the campaign. Another short email from Heidi showed up toward the end of the day, simply asking about Kimberly's progress. Rather than respond, Kimberly sent an innocent-sounding email to Chantel, asking her if she needed help because Heidi was sending Kimberly requests. It was risky, because if Chantel decided to support Heidi with a successful campaign then Kimberly's idea was going to die before it even saw the light of day, but the little bit of gossip she'd heard about Heidi's new associate suggested that she was good, but needed more specific direction than Heidi would be able to give. Unless the woman had an epiphany, nothing was going to happen.

When Kimberly got home, she very deliberately went to her bureau (Demorelle had actually bought her one, rather than allocating a drawer) and put on a pair of tight yoga pants and a thick supportive bra underneath a loose sweatshirt. She gave herself another orgasm with the vibrator, overacting her moaning and scream when she climaxed, and found Demorelle standing in the doorway to the bedroom with a smirk that she found intimidating.

"I can play any game, sweetling, you just have to tell me the rules."

When Heidi came out after washing herself off (which she didn't do thoroughly as she thought that might be going too far) she saw a hot dinner on the table for her under a cover, but Demorelle was nowhere in sight. She ate and cleaned up but Demorelle didn't come out. Kimberly was actually tired from her work so she took a quick nap after dinner.

Then she woke up and realized her mistake.

When she woke up her hand was already between her legs and she was gripping her breasts, and she'd gotten herself most of the way to an orgasm before even waking up. She finished the job shortly after regaining consciousness but it barely took the edge off. She calculated and figured out she'd gone way more than four hours without really touching Demorelle. Elle's tentacles had caressed her a bit when she first got in, and that had probably dampened the onset of complete nymphomania, but right now she felt like she was on the edge.

Kimberly frantically rubbed herself, desperate for another orgasm, and soaked her hand and thighs with the efforts. After two, her need only seemed to get worse. Kimberly nearly tore her clothes off and crawled over to Elle's bedroom door, calling her name and pleading for her to come out the whole way there. She finally reached the door but it was locked. She jiggled the handle a few times and was left panting and scratching at the door like a dog. She had to give it up so she could brace herself and give herself another orgasm, this time desperately trying to reach her asshole with the same hand busy on her pussy.

After she came again, the door finally opened. Demorelle wore a long kimono style outfit and looked down at Kimberly with an expectant expression.

"I'm sorry," Kimberly said, "Please...please."

Demorelle's tentacles lifted her off the floor. Kimberly vaguely noticed that the tentacles had wrapped up far more of her thighs and hips than they usually did, but she mostly focused on the fact that none of them went close enough to her pussy for relief. Elle set her gently down on the bed and leaned forward agonizingly slowly. Kimberly could feel her lover's breath on her pussy.

"God Please!!" she nearly screamed.

Demorelle used her impossibly long tongue and licked Kimberly's clit. She started at the base of her tongue and drew it across Kimberly's nub continuously as she pulled it back into her mouth. The effect was like pulling a slow ripcord and when the tip of her tongue flicked off of the clitoris, Kimberly arched her back and screamed as her muscles exploded with relief, seeming to release tension that had been building since that afternoon.

Kimberly felt like a deboned puddle of flesh on the bed and barely moved when Demorelle gathered her naked, spent form up to cuddle in the bed.

"What did we learn sweetling?"

"You're a bitch," Kimberly replied with a breathless smile.

******

Thursday Kimberly felt inspired. She dove into her work and felt like the ideas and the designs flowed effortlessly as she worked. Unfortunately her excitement at making progress seemed to translate directly into other excitement. Kimberly usually got by using her vibrator once an hour or so to actually get herself off, but the groove she was in also had her flicking it on every half hour. She felt like wetness was pouring out of her constantly and she was sure her entire work area smelled horribly of sex and wondered why nobody commented.

It was midafternoon when she finally panicked; she flicked on the switch for her vibrator and instead of the pleasant, stimulating buzzing there was a pathetically weak jiggle coming from inside her. Kimberly flicked the switch off and on again but only got another depleted, lackluster response. The vibrator was a small egg-style one and not helpful for stimulation without the powered feature. It also charged via USB so she couldn't run down to a store and grab batteries. She texted Demorelle.

"Battery died."

"You should talk to Tyrell," Demorelle responded.

It took Kimberly a moment to realize she was talking about her boss. "You mean ask him to leave early? And since when are you on a first name basis with him?"

"We have a rapport. And no; you need to get your project done. Leaving early is out of the question."

Kimberly was again confused, and then something clicked through the haze of desire starting to overcome her, or perhaps because of it. "What!?!?! Elle I can't do that with him!"

"My conversations with him suggest he is perfectly capable of pleasuring his wife. I am sure he can service you just as well, and would welcome the opportunity."

"I'll get fired!" Kimberly insisted, almost cracking her phone screen with the force of her typing, "He'll get fired."

"Give me some credit," Demorelle replied, "I have a solution worked out. Are you in those remote bathrooms you mentioned to me?"

"Yes."

"Good. Go over to the men's room and wait in one of the stalls. I'll have Tyrell around to take care of you shortly."

Kimberly sent more than a dozen more messages, full sentences at first and then just one word pleas, followed by punctuation just trying to get her attention. Eventually she figured out Elle wasn't going to respond.

Kimberly considered just trying to get herself off and deal with it, but her urges had been bad all day. If she didn't meet Mr. Parker now, she might just attack him in his office, and that wouldn't go over well.

Trembling for a number of reasons, she got up and walked slowly out of the women's room over to the men's. She glanced briefly at the novelty of the urinals on the wall, then made her way to the last stall, which also happened to be the more spacious handicapped one. She locked the door and sat on the toilet with her feet up; if someone other than Mr. Parker happened in, she didn't want them to see a pair of shaved legs in pumps under the walls.

She wasn't sure how long she sat perched on the toilet; the building urges made it feel like forever, but she was barely feeling any discomfort from her position when the door opened and someone came in. They wasted no time and walked straight over to the stall she hid in.

"Miss Kim? I was told you needed some assistance," Mr. Parker's voice carried over. He sounded completely businesslike and confident. Kim felt dismayed; apparently Elle had told him nothing about what was going on, and now she'd have to try to explain it. She again thought this wouldn't be worth it.

She got up and unlatched the door, ready to dismiss him and say it was a misunderstanding, but to her surprise he put a hand on her shoulder and led her back into the stall, closing and re-locking the door. Then, without warning, his hand dropped down and reached up under her skirt, immediately finding her soaked pussy. Kimberly wanted to object at first, but his fingers found their mark quickly and she almost fell on him in relief.

"Hmm, it seems your girlfriend was right," he said, "You do need some help, don't you?"

His fingers pushed into her hole. It had been quite a while since she'd been tended to by a man and she forgot how thick most men's fingers were. Mr. Parker's were certainly thicker than her own or Elle's, and the sensation of being filled up by them was different and welcome. He dug them into her pussy and curled them back, trying to find her G-spot. He didn't quite succeed but the shape and position of his hand gave her a wonderful mount to grind against. Her fingers curled into his shoulders and she tried to grind as much of her crotch as possible against his partially balled fist. However, he left his hand somewhat limp, not allowing her to get hard contact. She looked up and wanted to snap at him but Mr. Parker had a smug look suggesting he wasn't incompetent; he was teasing her.

"Please," she begged him.

"Bend over," he said, softly but insistently.

Kimberly spun around and bent down, placing her hands on the edges of the bowl. She heard the sounds of a belt and zipper being undone behind her. She nearly trembled with anticipation and she imagined she could feel her juices churning inside, waiting for the penetration she'd been denied for days. She briefly paused, wondering if that thought was going too far.

She wasn't allowed time to analyze the thought further, however, as she felt the head of her manager's cock begin rubbing between her labia, lightly grazing her clit. She began humping back instinctively, trying to capture his prick in her hole or just get the shaft to rub her clit. That went on for a bit and then one of his hands pushed against her ass. His hand was big enough that he could cover most of her backside with one, while the other repositioned his unit.

She thought he might be cautious, but he either didn't feel at all nervous about their illicit tryst or he was masterfully burying those feelings. His cock speared into all in one thrust.

Kimberly nearly cracked her teeth biting down on the scream she wanted to let out. Her pussy hadn't dealt with penetration of anything sizeable for days and Mr. Parker wasn't small. His cock was at least as big as Demorelle's, and might be a little thicker. The pressure and pain at being forced open, combined with the relief, almost had her cumming right away.

But despite not immediately orgasming, once her boss started thrusting with long determined strokes and Kimberly remembered it was her boss and they were in the middle of the office, the mental thrill and the physical sensations combined to overwhelm her and give her her first orgasm on her boss' cock.

He continued thrusting straight through it and may not have even noticed; with his size she imagined she felt tight either way and the little spasms of her cumming might have gone unnoticed. He started picking up his pace enough for soft slapping sounds to echo in the empty bathroom and Kimberly continued to try damping her moans as his organ continually forced the walls of her vagina open to accept him. He gripped her hips and started driving deeper, almost bottoming out inside her and forcing her open wider as he began bottoming out in her pussy. His grip forced her ass cheeks apart some more and as that happened Kimberly imagined what it would be like to take his massive cock in her ass. The concept was enough to send her over the edge again.

This time she couldn't fully hold back her moan and it seemed to encourage her boss, who began hammering away at her pussy. It took only a dozen or so thrusts more and then he slammed into her and held himself there. She could feel his cock spasming, pumping her full of cum, and she smiled to herself as she realized this was the first time she'd had normal cum inside any part of her for a long time.

He pulled out and stepped out of the stall where she heard him get a paper towel from the automatic dispenser and then there was the sound of him refastening his pants. Kimberly had barely moved other than to bend her knees and rest them against the toilet while she recovered from the sensations.

"Take your time Ms. Kim," Mr. Parker said, "And let me know any time you need...more help."

12