Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 10

Story Info
Answers, meetings, and everything changing.
9.8k words
4.71
3.9k
5
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As mentioned in the previous chapter, this story is now taking a darker turn; more of the sex is on the non-consensual side, and it starts to verge on Erotic Horror in places. However, because of the central theme I'm still classifying it as "NonHuman". If you want to know other specific elements of the story, please review the tags.

This chapter in particular is a bit longer than the others; there's more setup before the "action," but there wasn't a better place to break it up, I don't think.

As always, thanks to those who rate and comment on the stories.

====================

"Riley!"

The shout rang out across the office and shocked Riley into dropping the bottle into her desk drawer with a clang. As of a week ago it had seemed like the best place to stash the whiskey for when she needed to refill her flask.

The days since her stakeout fell apart had been torture for her, and pushed her as close as she'd ever come to quitting the force. Her captain and a few of the kinder veterans had told her not to sweat it and everyone had leads that didn't pan out, but the cases assigned to her now were shit work and her peers had been less than kind, throwing her own enthusiasm in her face and all but accusing her of chasing headlines. As her former partner Ben had pointed out "hot coeds become insatiable sluts" worked even better as a headline than it did as a porn title, and if she'd been the lead detective on such a case, she was guaranteed her 15 minutes of fame, if not more.

She and Ben had officially parted ways earlier in the week, but she thought his claim it wasn't personal was bullshit. Ben had never liked her wild, irreverent attitude and she knew he'd stuck with her just because she closed cases. Now she was being asked to follow up on home robberies or auto break-ins. She knew he was off to chase someone who had even the remotest chance of being handed a homicide or assault case.

The other men in her life were no help either. She'd invited Brett over a few more times, but after last weekend he'd blown her off, claiming he wasn't going to help her destroy herself. She had asked him if he had any contacts on campus for something harder than alcohol, assuring him it wasn't a sting, but apparently his ego was too big to let him carry on with a woman almost 10 years older than him who got a little wilder than he did. She was still probably on good terms with Jim, but their work schedules were wildly incompatible; it wasn't literally a case of him starting when she finished her shift, but it was close enough. She had hopes she might be able to put something together that night, but it was an even bet her captain was about to hand her a weekend shift babysitting a construction site.

She composed herself and walked into the captain's office, where he threw a folder across his desk to her.

"You're still technically lead on this case, and with what happened to you a couple weeks ago nobody's going to touch it," he said.

She picked up the folder and skimmed the complaint. It described a disturbance at a firm downtown where a man claimed he was sexually assaulted by a female colleague, but as she read on to the descriptions of the woman's behavior and her resistance to arrest, she got excited.

"There's another one," she said, trying to keep an "I told you so" tone out of her voice.

"I'm sending you down alone," her captain said, "The scene isn't dangerous, the suspect's on her way to the hospital like the others. Figure this shit out! It seemed like you made a mountain out of a molehill with this before but if you didn't then you need to get some goddamned answers. It won't be long before someone in the press starts connecting this."

The captain had to practically shout the last bit at her as Riley was already turning to run back to her desk and get her keys. She ignored the questioning stares and looks of her colleagues and clamped down on her desire to lord it over them; this could still blow up in her face. As the captain said, if this was a legitimate problem she didn't get credit for identifying it early unless she also came up with a solution.

She dialed Doctor Shevade as she drove.

"I heard," Shevade said.

"Hi to you too, Doc," Riley quipped.

"You need to be thorough over there. Take samples, interview people for silly details," Shevade insisted.

"I know how to do my job, thank you," Riley said, still too excited to be annoyed at the doctor, "And samples of what? It's not a murder, we've got witnesses, the victim can still talk, what do we need DNA for?"

"Detective," Shevade said, "Did you read the initial report?"

"I skimmed it."

"This woman was in work the night before. This is the soonest we've had access to one of the victims. She might actually recall something about being infected."

"I thought you said it wasn't an infection."

"Fine, what do you want to call it?" the Doctor snapped.

"Easy doc," Riley said.

"Apologies," Doctor Shevade said, "But you're not the only one that's been getting pressure related to this issue. As you can imagine the families are frantic. They have sick daughters with no known malady, much less a cure. Ordinarily people like them would band together and start a foundation or something to fund research but what can they say?"

"Yeah, 'please help our daughters who are catatonic nymphos' doesn't play well on Oprah," Riley said.

"Come by the hospital after you're done at the scene," Dr. Shevade suggested, "I might have something."

Riley arrived at the office building and found the firm's name on the directory list. The security guard on the lower floor seemed a bit perkier than most, probably because of the parade of police that would have gone through. She knew from the report he wasn't involved with the incident; the people in the firm's office had called the police directly.

Up on the actual floor, there was a buzz of activity. It was just after ten in the morning and while the incident had happened at something like 7am, the combination of text and social media communication to coworkers, plus the wide variety of starting times that featured in a modern office, meant every ten minutes since the incident someone new had walked through the door to see what was going on. Based on the looks she saw pass between people and some of the greetings, there were people in the office today that usually either worked from home or had the day off.

Rather than making immediately for the victim, Riley wandered the office and listened to the chatter. She found in situations like this the crowd often pointed out avenues of investigation that could guide her interrogations.

After taking notes for 30 minutes or so she started with Mike Callahan, the director the victim attacked. The guy was older but kept himself in decent shape; Riley guessed if a girl decided to fuck her way to the top, this guy would be a tolerable step in that direction.

"Look Mr. Callahan, it took me five minutes of simply listening to the gossip in your office to figure out you two were an item. Nobody is surprised you two were lovers, they're just shocked because your attacker-"

"Heidi," Callahan interrupted.

"-Heidi was so blatant about it and seemed to be manic when she was escorted out. So what happened? Did you break it off after one last ride and she flipped? Did you play the 'I'm working it out with my wife' card the other day and she ambushed you?"

"No!" Callahan said, "We...It....look this is confidential, right?"

"It's evidence. If there's a trial it all comes out, but honestly if this makes the news even a bad reporter is going to have your relationship in the first paragraph, if not the headline."

Callahan deflated a bit. "We were in a rough patch, I guess you could say," he admitted, "She...I promoted her to be a sales rep because she'd been the lead on some huge projects and she'd been asking me about it. I'm not dumb; I know that's why she was fucking me. But she had a decent record so I figured it made sense. I didn't know she'd been letting her teammates do all the real work."

Riley flipped through her notes. "Would that be Kim?" she asked. She'd heard that name come up with a few different groups around the office but it was usually in passing before whoever it was resumed talking about Heidi.

"Yeah, probably. Anyway, Heidi botched a high-profile project and Kim came up with a save at the last minute behind our backs. We took care of that but I gave her a smaller project and she blew that one too. I told her yesterday I had to pull her off the sales team and she got pissed. I thought she was just playing up the lie that she did all the work but I think she genuinely believed she was this genius sales person and Kim was just giving minimal support, rather than propping her up."

"So describe the attack."

"I came in early today; I was hoping to have a reorg of my department ready for the director by Monday, and I would have had to talk to a few people. I was the first one in this part of the building. The privacy blinds were drawn on my office, which I don't usually do but I guess I didn't notice. So I come in and the office reeks of sex and there's Heidi, naked, laying on my desk rubbing herself. Based on the spots on my desk she'd been doing it for a while."

"Had she ever done something like that before?" Riley asked.

"No! We were lucky if Heidi got to the office before ten, and she liked to be a tease. She would signal me subtly if she wanted to do something, but I was always the one who had to ask and arrange it. And she was not an exhibitionist; she almost never wanted to go at it in the office. But she sees me, swings herself off the desk and prances over, then starts undoing my belt and just says 'I need your cock'."

"And you stopped her?"

Callahan rolled his eyes and looked up. "I...yeah, I did. I know you don't believe me, but this was so out of the blue I had to figure out what was going on. I mean, if she got up and explained that she forgave me or something and wanted to go at it I would have plowed ahead, but she just kept begging me to do sex stuff. She wouldn't even acknowledge where we were or anything from before. Then when I kept putting her off she slapped me and pushed me away and said if I wasn't going to fuck her she'd find someone else."

"So you did what?"

"Well I didn't want to let her walk into the office naked so I tried to hold her back and that's when the claws came out. She scratched and hit me. I managed to throw her off and slammed the door. I had to hold it closed from the outside and that wasn't easy. She started screaming bloody murder, demanding I let her out or give her sex, and the commotion eventually attracted attention."

"So this solves a couple of problems for you, doesn't it?" Riley asked.

"Excuse me?" Callahan said.

"Well, she's out of the picture now, she's been outed as this aggressive sexual predator, apparently, so it'll be fairly easy for you to claim you were coerced. Saves the problem at work and at home. This is a win for you."

"What are you saying?" Callahan asked, apparently horrified, "You think I set this up somehow? How the fuck would I even do that?"

"You tell me," Riley said.

"No! There's no way I did this. Are you kidding me?! Get out of my office!" Callahan demanded, now angry.

Riley smiled and left. She found leaving them rattled helped in the long run, especially if they were douchebags like Callahan seemed to be. She was more interested in this 'Kim' person. Callahan said he'd "taken care of that" with her showing Heidi up. If Kim was also hiding somewhere desperate to fuck anything with a pulse he might not be as clueless as he claimed.

It didn't take Riley long to find Kim's former manager, one Tyrell Parker, but sizing him up didn't go as fast. Where Campbell was obvious, this guy was very guarded. He also, in Riley's opinion, beat out Campbell in the looks department, being simultaneously taller, better built and possessing a deeper voice. She wasn't sure if he was guarded because of the situation or if it stemmed from past run-ins with the police, something unfortunately likely because of his skin.

She asked him about Heidi and Callahan and he gave a corporate manager response; he was aware of rumors but there was no evidence and no one had filed a complaint. Then Riley zeroed in.

"I keep hearing about this girl Kim that worked under you?" Riley asked.

"Yes, she did work here. She was fired about a week and a half back."

"Why's that?"

"She inappropriately took on a project outside her assigned duties, possibly sabotaging another campaign with a high profile client."

Riley suppressed a smirk and said, "Most of the staff seem to think this is connected to it. Did she have an issue with Miss Robertson or Mr. Callahan?"

Riley saw Parker grimace slightly when she brought them up. "Miss Robertson was heading up the project that Miss Kim worked on," Parker admitted, "Both of them presented a complaint to HR that eventually led to her firing."

"Was she angry about that?" Riley asked.

"I don't know what her feelings were-"

"This isn't a courtroom, Mr. Parker. You knew her, she was your subordinate, you would have been with her in the meeting. What did it look like she was feeling?"

Parker shrugged, unconvincingly Riley thought, and said, "Shock, mostly. She seemed more angry at the company for listening to Miss Robertson and Callahan. I advised her to stick it out, but she didn't want to fight it."

Riley looked pointedly at the black manager. "So you were ordered to fire her?" she asked.

Parker looked a little nervous now, "Technically no. The HR proceedings hadn't finished yet. When Miss Kim said she didn't want to go through the hassle, we agreed it would be better for her to be fired; it would help me politically and she could collect unemployment."

"Better in the short term, but she's tanking her job prospects, isn't she?"

"She didn't seem worried about it. She didn't tell me why, though, before you ask."

"And when was the last time you saw Miss Kim?"

"When she left that day," Parker said, "I haven't even gotten a phone call or e-mail from her."

"Were you expecting one?"

"Maybe," Parker replied, "I thought she might still want to ask about a reference or an in. I know some people at some other firms, I could have gotten her an interview or a recommendation."

"You did fire her, she might not have been as on board with the plan as you thought," Riley suggested.

"Maybe," Parker said, "But I don't think so."

"You said 'Miss Kim' but others are just calling her Kim. What's her full name?"

"Kimberly Kim," Parker said.

"Really?"

"Yes. She specifically went by Kimberly, for obvious reasons."

Riley ended her interview. She thought Parker was holding something back but she couldn't figure out what. He was also a black man talking to the police, so there was usually a lot of hesitation there. Either way, this Kimberly Kim was someone she wanted to talk to.

***********

Riley arrived at the hospital late, around 11pm, and headed straight for Dr. Shevade's area. Riley thought it was starting to resemble a morgue; it was very quiet and somewhat chilly, which made sense because the section of the hospital was underground. She also noticed there was nobody else wandering the floor, no nurses or security, which was odd considering Miss Robertson was technically a suspect in a case.

The doctor wasn't at her main workspace lab, so Riley went down to the rooms. She knew all of them were soundproofed, but as soon as she got to the bottom of the stairs she heard indistinct female sounds like someone shouting. She walked forward slowly, restraining her instinct to ready her weapon; she had a feeling she knew what the sounds were.

She slowly pushed open the door to one of the rooms, just enough to look in. She was taken aback but not totally shocked by what she saw.

The doctor had her lab coat on, but underneath it she wore a black, lacy piece of lingerie that hugged her body. Riley thought she was a little heavy to pull it off completely, but she certainly had the boobs for it. She also held a remote in one hand.

On the table, restrained and in stirrups as if sitting for a gynecology exam, lay a young woman Riley assumed was Heidi Robertson. The girl had a tight body with slightly tan skin. She was slimmer; her position made her boobs almost flatten out, but they were still big enough to peak slightly, and her nipples pointed straight at the ceiling. Her whole body was either lasered or recently shaved or waxed as Riley couldn't see any hair other than the black tresses now strewn about the table. Riley didn't generally go for girls unless there was alcohol or another man around, but she had to admit her suspect looked tasty. Of course, at the moment, the doctor seemed to have her full attention.

"Please!" the girl on the table begged, "I'm so close."

"Doctor?" Riley decided to speak up.

"D-Detective," Shevade stammered, pulling her robe closed.

"Oh come on, you've already seen what I have to offer," Riley said, "it's only fair."

"You! Please! This cunt won't let me cum! Please help me!" Heidi said.

Riley was surprised with the doctor grabbed the girl's hair and yanked her head back down on the table. It was padded so it probably didn't hurt much, but it was a hard pull.

"She's with me," Shevade said, "And she wants answers even more than I do. Now what happened?"

"I told you everything!" Heidi insisted. Riley heard a buzzing sound and saw the girl arch her back. "Oh yes...yes...fuck!" Heidi said. Then the buzzing stopped. "NO! FUCK YOU!"

"Time to try something else," Shevade sighed.

Riley expected her to get some sort of a toy, or perhaps ask the Detective to participate, but instead the doctor puled out a syringe. She did the standard test to void the air.

"What is that?" Riley asked.

"Methylenedioxymethamphetamine."

"In English?"

Shevade rolled her eyes, "Ecstasy. It can cause something like lucid dreaming in some studies. Apparently stress helps with the reaction."

Riley considered the panting, sweaty young adult strapped to the table desperately trying to close her legs or get her hand between them and figured stress wasn't going to be an issue. Shevade injected the drug and saw Heidi's demeanor change. She looked intently at the ceiling and started writhing a bit, though Riley couldn't tell if she was trying to stimulate herself or relieve pain.

The buzzing sounded very briefly and Heidi shrieked. Riley thought she might have orgasmed but the strain on her face suggested it hadn't happened.

"Think back," Shevade said, "The night before you went to your boss' office."

"Cold...I was cold and naked. Oh I was being fucked."

Riley saw Shevade smirk. "We're getting somewhere," she said. "Who?"

"Annoying girl," Heidi said, "I beat her though. But she had me trapped. I couldn't move. She was licking my cunt. Can you lick my cunt? Please? I need to come so bad!"

There was a crack as the doctor slapped the girl's face. Riley almost objected but the doctor spoke too fast.

"Focus Heidi! You tell me what happened and I might let you cum!"

"She fucked me! I'm not a dyke, well I wasn't then, but she fucked me. Made me lick pussies over and over and covered me in cum!"

"Pussies?" Riley asked, "There were more than one?"

"Maybe?" Heidi said, sounding genuinely confused, "I'm sure if I came I would remember more."

"When you tell us everything," Shevade said again.

"I...I had to lick and suck and finger her. I didn't want to but I wouldn't mind it now. I can get you off too!" Heidi said to Riley.

Riley winced but also felt her own nipples harden when the doctor reached down and violently twisted the young woman's nipples. She cried out and Riley had trouble discerning if pain or pleasure was more prominent in the shout.