Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...you have to be curious. Do you know why you make women like that?" Karuna asked.

"It's a consequence of being with me," the woman replied.

"That's not a reason," Karuna said, "Biology doesn't work that way. Flowers aren't pretty because we need them to be. Peppers aren't spicy by coincidence. Whales don't sing because they're bored. There has to be a reason you have this...effect."

The woman had stopped her advance and simply studied Karuna. She stood unnaturally still for a long time.

"You have to be curious. You aren't mindless. You must have wondered."

"If I do this, you will be working. I have a girlfriend to attend to who appreciates me without any strings. Depending on your behavior, you may not remain...whole...the entire time. I will make sure you can work. When you are too tired to work...that depends on you."

"I'll do whatever you need me to."

"Without objection?"

Karuna paused briefly, then nodded.

The woman's wrap dress suddenly shifted as if there were a lot of spare space underneath. Then Karuna saw the four tentacles writhing out from her back.

"Oh holy fuck," Karuna said breathlessly.

Her brain overrode her scientific curiosity and the rational agreement she'd just made. She felt her legs move. She wasn't sure if she was simply backing up or would have actually run and she never got to find out; as fast as her reaction was, the tentacles moved faster. Her limbs were seized and immobilized before she could react, and they pulled her forcefully but not painfully against the table in the middle of the room, bending her over it.

She hadn't noticed the actual woman move, but suddenly she was beside Karuna, and then Karuna felt a pinch in her neck.

"What is that? I said I'd help you!"

"This, doctor, is the answer to all the questions you have about the girls downstairs."

*****

Riley woke up slowly and felt groggy. Whenever she moved her head it felt like her brain took a few seconds to catch up. She immediately felt cold, but only in places. She quickly realized she was naked, and the cold was from metal. Her wrists and ankles were locked to spreader bars that were themselves on a frame of some kind, holding her spread-eagle but in a standing position.

Riley knew a lot about the BDSM scene, both from her job and from the fact that she liked a bit of pain with her orgasms, but she wasn't into the bondage aspect so much. Unfortunately the restraints she was in were not beginner models where there was some sort of emergency release. The room was actually warm enough that she wasn't shivering, but she wouldn't say she was comfortable. Of course, most people with dungeons kept them a little cool; if you were in one for any length of time, you tended to make your own warmth.

Riley couldn't see anything else in the room; a floodlight of some sort shone down on her from directly above. The light it cast covered another five feet in front of her, but no walls were visible in the light, only a plush, red carpet.

"Hello?" she called out, loudly.

"Hello detective," came a voice behind her.

Riley turned her head but couldn't make out the figure in the darkness. What she could make out quickly was that it was a woman; apart from the voice, she felt what were unmistakably woman's breasts against her back, just below her shoulderblades. The breasts were not small either.

"I saw you looking at them earlier. I know you wanted to see how they feel."

"Kim," Riley said, recognizing the voice now, "You're crazy. Do you realize what's going to happen?"

"Do you?" Kim asked. Riley felt hands on her hips then, pulling her back against the woman. Her ass settled into Kim's hips, and the girl's hands started to roam up her stomach. Riley shivered and she honestly wasn't sure what sensation prompted it: cold, anxiety...or something else.

"Look," Riley said, "If you let me go right now it'll be a lot easier on you. Why are you even doing this anyway?"

"Your investigation was getting too close," Kim said.

"Too close? You weren't even a real suspect! You weren't at the office," Riley insisted. Kim's hands had moved to her ribs now, and in spite of everything Riley saw her nipples getting harder. She couldn't honestly claim it was only from cold.

"Come on detective," Kim said, "You and I both know that's not the investigation I mean."

Riley's brain quickly switched gears. "It was you," she whispered.

"No," Kim replied, "but you and your doctor friend were going to use me to get to her. So we had to take steps. Fortunately Karuna is more interested in medicine than the law.

Riley's eyes snapped up as she saw someone move into the light. The woman was a little older and had some extra weight, but not enough to distort her figure, only slightly enhance it. She had wide hips and breasts about double the size of Riley's B's, slightly sagging from age but still well-shaped. Her mocha colored skin was otherwise unblemished, though the shadows from the harsh light could be hiding something. When the woman looked up, Riley gasped.

"Doc?"

"You look so hot like that Detective Riley," Dr. Shevade said. Then she practically lunged forward and started sucking and biting on Riley's neck while her hands roamed freely and frantically around her body.

"No, Doc, please, snap out of it!" Riley pleaded.

"You know that's not going to happen detective," Kim said, still behind her with her breasts mashed against her back, though she'd released her hips to let Dr. Shevade's hands explore her ass. "She's gone three hours without any stimulation. She knows who you are and she remembers herself, but it's not going to stop her fucking you."

"No, it's not," the doctor agreed, and then her mouth latched on to one of Riley's breasts while her hand went to work fondling the other one.

With the doctor's hands occupied at her chest, it gave Kim space to move back in. Soon the short Asian girl's body pressed against her from behind again, and she could feel smaller hands gripping her hips and questing forward to her stomach and then seeking lower.

"Naughty girl, shaving yourself bare," Kim whispered into her ear. Then Riley felt probing fingers between her legs. "Aww but you're still so dry down here. Don't you like what we're doing?"

"You mean raping me!?"

"You may as well enjoy it, detective," Kim said, "This is the new normal for you. Karuna, why don't you get the nice police woman's pussy all wet for us?"

The doctor let out an obscene moan and started trailing kisses down Riley's body. She instinctively tried to close her legs, but the bar locked on her ankles prevented it. Soon she felt the doctor's tongue probing and licking between her folds. The doctor was clearly not experienced in going down on women, and she seemed to be trying to make up for lack of skill with extra enthusiasm. It wasn't exactly stimulating, especially in her situation, but every now and then the woman's tongue would glide past or on her clit and Riley would gasp at the sudden sensation. In the meantime Kim had taken over rubbing and pinching Riley's breasts and for once in her life she was glad her breasts weren't overly sensitive.

She looked down, trying to see what the doctor was even doing that made her efforts so ineffective, when she noticed something terrifying.

"Doc!" she called out.

"Don't worry detective," Kim called out, her mouth suddenly at Riley's ear and speaking softly, "You're about to see the secret the good doctor was researching: how you fix her sexual obsession."

Riley watched, horrified and fascinated, as two writhing, smooth tubes slid up and around Dr. Shevade. She couldn't make out all the details from her angle and the position of the doctor's body, but they seemed to be wrapping around her somehow. She saw them more clearly when they went up over the doctor's shoulders. Then her eyes widened as Dr. Shevade lifted into the air. Her knees remained bent, held that way by the thick tube wrapped around the doctor's thighs and shins, forcing her legs to stay folded. The doctor's mouth left Riley's pussy as she was pulled back, and the doctor let out a moan of frustration, while Riley jus sighed at the lack of contact. The doctor's body was then flipped over. Riley could clearly see the purple things coiled around her shoulders, and as her front came into view she saw them coiled around her breasts as well.

"I know she wasn't doing great," Kim's voice purred into her ear, startling Riley as she'd almost forgotten the girl was there while watching the doctor, "So I'm going to help her out this time."

The sensation of a body against her disappeared, leaving Riley suddenly colder. Then she felt hands prying her ass cheeks apart.

"No!" she insisted, then let out a startled gasp as she felt a tongue exploring her ass. It flicked back and forth over her rosebud, but she clenched it shut. Unfortunately that act worked counter to her intentions. Riley's weak point sexually had always been her ass, something she took pains to hide with most of her partners; as soon as a guy heard you liked ass play he assumed all sex from then on would be anal, and most of them got so worked up about it they abandoned any hint of foreplay. But Riley could and had cum from nothing but being rimmed by a skilled partner, something she didn't want to do.

In an effort to ignore the attention to her ass, she refocused on the doctor and got another shock. A figure stepped into the light. Easily the tallest of the four of them, Riley still wasn't eye level with her even though she was a few inches off the ground in the restraints. Everything else was a riot of shocks and revelations: the long white hair she'd heard about from the bar, the fact that the purple appendages clearly came from her, and the fact that, despite having tits and a thin hourglass figure, the figure was approaching the doctor's spread legs with what seemed like an erect cock.

The figure looked at Riley and said, "Your doctor friend tried to force my hand."

Without warning the doctor was slammed into the woman and Riley saw her eyes nearly pop out as she let out a loud scream that nevertheless faded off into a moan. Then the figure began hammering into the doctor mercilessly, pounding so hard Riley could literally see ripples travel up the doctor's torso. If it was hurting her she'd gotten over it, as the only sounds coming from the doctor now were groans and pleas to keep fucking her.

After a short amount of pounding, Riley saw the doctor's body spasm. She was sure it would have been more dramatic if she weren't restrained by the violet appendages, but it was clearly an orgasm. As she recovered from that, the figure moved the doctor forward. Riley instinctively pulled back, but that only pressed her harder into Kim, who was still probing and licking at her ass with purpose. She'd also started to hum or moan, and the vibrations from that weren't helping Riley ignore the sensations.

Dr. Shevade had the presence of mind to open her mouth before her head made contact with Riley's pussy again, and she resumed licking. At the same time Kim's tongue disappeared from her ass, obviously because there wasn't room for the two girls to lick. Instead, Kim started running a finger over her rosebud and kissing the cheeks of her ass. The doctor's cunnilingual skills hadn't suddenly improved, but the impacts of her head from the white-haired figure's thrusting slammed the doctor into Riley's clit. Riley had to close her eyes to try blocking the sensations that, while disjointed, were starting to have an effect.

She opened her eyes again and found herself looking at the white haired figure, who returned her stare unblinkingly. Though no words were spoken, a series of glances and obvious expressions conveyed a message to Riley; the white haired figure would continue fucking Dr. Shevade, and Kim would continue tormenting her, until she gave in.

Fuck that she thought immediately.

Five minutes later the effect on her pussy was undeniable, especially now that the doctor was moaning almost constantly directly into her crotch and adding subtle vibrations to the pounding. At the same time, the Asian girl behind her had gotten her finger into Riley's ass a couple of times, briefly, and spiked her arousal higher.

An orgasm's a biological response. Riley thought, If a guy is getting a skilled blowjob for long enough he's probably going to cum, even if it's his mother doing it.

Riley let herself go. She closed her eyes and ground back into the doctor's tongue while pushing back against the finger at her ass. Soon the digit plunged into her ass, lighting up the nerves in and around her back door as she nearly smothered the Doctor with her pussy and moved to ensure her clit was always being rubbed, licked, or slammed.

She felt it building, and she may have even let out a moan or two. At some point Kim realized she'd gotten into it and started really working Riley's asshole, eventually working two fingers in and coordinating with the thrusts so the digits plunged into her at the same time the doctor's tongue and head collided with her crotch. Riley started breathing hard and wanted to cum for many reasons, but she held out, not wanting to own up to what was necessary. She knew how to make herself cum from this, but some little part of her was still holding out, denying she should have an orgasm when she was restrained, kidnapped, and didn't ask for it.

Then Kim's other hand reached around and nearly twisted her nipple off.

"Fuck!" Riley shouted as the pain and pleasure shot through her breast straight down to her pussy and exploded. She practically slammed her crotch into the doctor's mouth and clamped down on the fingers in her ass, the sensations dragging out the orgasm. When she tried to thrash after the initial burst, the restraints dug into her arms and legs, and the added pain pushed her orgasm to a higher level. She shrieked as her whole body shuddered for what seemed like a long time.

When she sagged down in the restraints and opened her eyes she saw Kim, totally naked, her huge breasts unnaturally perky on her chest, walk over in to the white-haired figure's embrace and share a deep kiss. The embrace involved two of the purple appendages, which she now saw connected to the figure's back. The other two were holding a now practically comatose Dr. Shevade, though they were no longer encasing her breasts or forcing her legs apart, simply forming an oddly shaped cradle for the body that now lolled and twitched slightly after being thoroughly ravaged. The three figures left the light and Riley had to blink as a blinding shaft of light appeared when they opened another door and stepped through. Riley felt a spike of fear, wondering if they were going to leave her locked, spread-eagle for the entire time, but then there was a mechanical click followed by a loud clang. Riley's hands and feet were suddenly loose and she lost her balance, tumbling to the floor. Fortunately it had a plush carpet on it, a green one she saw as the ceiling lights gradually brightened as the spotlight on the restraining harness dimmed.

The room had a black ceiling and walls. A mattress lay on the floor in the corner with a pillow and a fleece blanket, or what looked like fleece. There was also an easy chair and a toilet with a sink. It wasn't bare concrete with bars, but Riley still knew what she was looking at.

This was her cell.