Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 11

Story Info
Kimberly, the detective, and the doctor face their new lives.
5k words
4.71
5.6k
6

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As mentioned in the previous chapter, the story has moved and will stay in a darker area now; there are lots of descriptions of non-consenting or reluctant sexual experiences. I'm keeping it in "Non-Human" because of Demorelle being the main character and directly influencing what's going on. Check the story tags if you want details of what exact sex types are explored here.

As always, the Favorites, ratings, and comments are welcome and appreciated

Karuna Shevade walked slowly around the lab area, pulling her robe tighter.

The last forty-eight hours for her had been so surreal and traumatic that she was still coming to terms with it. From the hospital, she'd been shuffled into a car and driven to what looked like a disused factory building, except that Demorelle and Kim, as they'd told her, had to grab some clothes from what was apparently their apartment, or at least Demorelle's apartment; she was sure if Demorelle had been at the same location where Riley interviewed Kim, she would have mentioned it.

After that they'd moved from the detective's car (she'd been horrified to learn) to a Range Rover and driven for two hours at high speed, avoiding any signs of civilization. She'd also somehow missed Detective Riley being moved from the trunk of her own car to the back of the Range Rover. Kim mentioned they dosed her with something and Karuna had checked her vitals. She seemed fine, so either one of them had training in pharmacology or they'd been very lucky.

By the end of the trip she had full sympathy for the girls she'd met at the hospital, and by the time the detective had regained consciousness while bound to the apparatus, any hesitation or concerns about their situation or her relationship to the detective had evaporated; she needed sexual stimulation and relief, regardless of the source. She could only equate it to starving, as if sex had suddenly become something necessary for her survival.

When she'd awakened this morning she'd been horrified to feel herself penetrated once more, not by Demorelle's pelvic appendage (her medical training refused to let her call it a penis) but by one of the tentacles. She'd been shocked briefly but then her body overrode any hesitation she'd had. She'd presented herself like a bitch in heat, pressing her face into the pillow and arching her back to put her ass in the air as the tentacle continued plundering her vagina. She remembered wondering if another would penetrate her ass, and secretly hoping for it as well. It was only after she orgasmed that morning that she noticed she'd been an afterthought; Demorelle and her lover Kim were fully engaged with each other in a bed on the other side of the room, the small Asian woman riding her lover with her breasts thrust forward as she orgasmed on top of the white-haired figure.

Her mind had cleared completely and she immediately equated the effect to an addiction. Demorelle and Kim had fed her but said little that morning, not answering any of her questions. Kim hadn't spoken at all, simply wearing a devious smile and winking at the doctor suggestively. She also remained nude and flaunted that fact whenever Karuna showed discomfort. Karuna herself had asked for a robe and received one from one of Demorelle's tentacles, though they ignored her request for more substantial clothing. It seemed she was to stay nude except for the robe and, with Demorelle's influence temporarily abated, the reason for that made her feel ill.

Based on just the two experiences she'd had, she already drew an obvious conclusion; since she was afflicted, her options now were either to continue having sex with Demorelle or end up like one of the girls sent to her for treatment, begging and going to extreme measures for sex until she ended up catatonic. She also knew Demorelle would make her ask for it. She (Karuna's mind balked at using that label too, but "it" felt too dismissive and foreign, and anything else was too long) was clearly used to being the dominant figure in her interactions. That wasn't surprising given her apparent strength, her tentacles, and the effects she had on women, but she wanted to believe some part of it was borne out of a twisted interpretation of consent.

"Do you have what you require?" Demorelle asked, startling Karuna.

She looked around. The lab had only one window, set high on the wall so she could only see the sky, with an electrically controlled shade. It had several clean worktables made of metal and one made of polished stone, with cabinets under each full of drawers. Idly searching through them she found pipettes, glassware, gloves, and other items necessary for medical and scientific analysis. There was a sterilizer, several microscopes, multiple computers hooked up to diagnostic equipment, and a centrifuge. It wasn't a dream lab from some millionaire's budget but it was stocked much better than any private lab Karuna expected.

"I think so," Karuna said, "But the first thing I'm going to need to do is take samples from you. And if there's any way to get my laptop from the hospital-"

"I retrieved it last night," Demorelle said. At Karuna's shocked look, she explained, "I need around eight hours of sleep in a forty-eight hour period. I can sleep more without ill effects but I have only recently begun doing that."

"I'll note that," Karuna said. They looked at each other and Demorelle had an expectant look on her face.

"I know of at least two questions you want to ask right away, doctor," Demorelle said.

Karuna swallowed and tried to keep the tremble from her voice as she asked, "How long do I have?"

"After an hour, most women say it's like they're hornier than ever. By two you will have physical signs. At three hours most women are essentially mindless; they will aggressively attack anyone who can possibly provide sexual satisfaction."

"Kimberly has been able to delay the effects," Demorelle continued, "Sexual stimulation will dull the onset somewhat but you will merely prolong whatever condition you're in. Kimberly used a vibrator, and managed to consistently go four hours before being overcome."

"And what...what exactly stops it?" Karuna asked.

Demorelle paused. "Kimberly would want me to tell you that sex is the only way, but physical contact with me will be enough."

"So wait, all that has to happen is you touch me?" Karuna asked.

"Touching you will mute the desires for a short time," Demorelle said, "but full relief does require I give you an orgasm."

Karuna's mind started racing, her thoughts taking the information and comparing it to the things she'd already known, and the things she assumed. After a few minutes, she realized Demorelle was looking at her.

"Sorry," she said, "I'm starting to put together a picture of how you...how you're supposed to live."

"Good. That is why you're here. I assume you need samples from me?"

"Yes," Karuna said, her mind switching to clinical mode, "Several samples of your skin, including the tentacles and your...pelvic region. Saliva and whatever you ejaculate as well."

"Proceed," Demorelle said, stripping off her clothing.

Karuna swallowed, trying to fight the sudden surge of lust she felt, and started gathering equipment.

********************

Riley shivered on the stone floor and she tried to convince herself it was from the cold.

The room was actually warm, and would have been uncomfortable except that Riley was still naked. Four days since she'd woken up locked into the rig, it still stood as one of the only real pieces of furniture in the room. There was a memory foam pallet in one corner that was better to sleep on than the rug, and a toilet in the other corner with a faucet running into it (she'd since figured out it was supposed to serve as a multi-purpose hand washing faucet and quazi-bidet). She hadn't been offered clothes or anything like a sheet that she might use to cover herself.

The first knock on her door had come some eight hours after the initial "session" as she'd started to call them in her head. Kim had demonstrated she had remote control of the metal restraints on the rig and Riley was supposed to position herself to be locked in so food could be delivered. Kim also tended to "play" with Riley when she came in, always refusing to leave until Riley had an orgasm. Riley had faked it once the first time. Somehow Kim had found out, and the second day hadn't brought food until very late. When she finally arrived, Kim used a paddle on her until the mere movement of her buttocks from walking hurt. She'd also seen a bit of blood on the toilet seat when she sat.

The door lock rattled and Riley stood. Perhaps Kim had gotten sloppy or overconfident. But the door swung open and the creature was standing there in a Kimono-like outfit. Riley knew it couldn't be human, but the eyes that met hers from the doorway were familiar enough; she'd seen them in prisons, on the old, hardened prisoners that looked innocuous until you checked their rap sheet and found out the kindly father-figure nobody bothered had ordered nine people killed and done seven himself, most of them in ways that make even medical examiners blanch. They were the prisoners transported by SWAT teams in full riot gear, always, and the ones who put careless guards in the hospital after they mouthed off.

Riley stayed huddled in the corner. She didn't do it out of modesty, but because it was the best protective stance she could muster if she were attacked. After a stare down that felt longer than it probably was, the creature stepped back and Doctor Shevade shuffled forward. The doctor wore a white lab coat, but she didn't seem to have anything on underneath based on the amount of cleavage visible and the shape of it.

The door slammed and locked as soon as the doctor passed the threshold far enough that the door wouldn't hit her. Riley looked at her. The doctor seemed all right, though she was hugging her coat tight and couldn't meet Riley's eyes.

"You've seen my tits before," Riley said, "Oh and there was that part where you licked my cunt while that thing fucked you from behind."

"You know what those girls are like!" the doctor snapped, though she sounded guilty, "It wasn't like I could stop. More than one of them tried to assault their own family members, for God's sake. You were almost literally served up on a platter for me."

"And yet, here you are, lucid and conscious and somehow resisting the urge to rape me again."

"You think I wanted to do that? I threw up afterward. And what do you think is happening to me outside? I get to be the third wheel in the fucked up relationship those two have. Twice now they've let it get bad and..."

The doctor cut off and raced over to the toilet in the corner of the room but ended up merely dry-heaving over it before sagging down to the floor.

Riley sighed, "Fine, I'm sorry. I...I don't know what's going on. Kim comes in here a couple times a day and..."

"It's when I'm working on Demorelle," the doctor explained.

"Is that its name?"

Shevade nodded, "She, and I know that's not really accurate but she mostly looks female, is having me do analysis on her. She doesn't know anything about herself or how her body works beyond the obvious stuff."

"Find out anything useful?"

"For her or us?" the doctor asked ruefully.

"I'm guessing you haven't found anything we could use?"

"No. I do know Demorelle is over a hundred years old, and as far as I can tell she's going to stay that way for a while. I also know that what infects the women is her. Her body produces some sort of secretion that causes the symptoms the girls suffered."

"I knew that much," Riley replied, "When I refused to eat Kim told me if I didn't her girlfriend would force feed me, and then I'd be..."

"Like me?" Shevade finished for her, "Yeah. Any direct contact will trigger the reaction. There might be a threshold, like she can probably shake hands or give someone a peck on the cheek without turning them into a nymphomaniac, but extended contact, especially with her tentacles, and you're chronic."

"But you found an antidote, right? You're...I mean-"

"I'm lucid right now because I was in contact with Demorelle. Being touched by her prevents the symptoms from increasing, but it just holds everything at bay; I don't get any more or less horny than I was until contact stops. Otherwise I deteriorate fast."

"But you were attacking me the other day. How...oh," Riley trailed off as the implications got clearer.

"Yeah," the doctor confirmed, "Usually twice a day. And like I said, sometimes they let the...cravings...get bad and then I dive into bed with them like an extra in a porn shoot. Yesterday...yesterday I was eating Kimberly out like my life depended on it while Demorelle's cock was in my pussy and one of her tentacles was jammed up my ass. God I came so hard I passed out."

Riley started to move over to her with a pitying look but the doctor shook her head. "I don't...you shouldn't be coming over to comfort me. You must be going through hell in here. I mean, it sucks but at least when I'm lost to the urges it actually feels good."

Riley let out a rueful chuckle. "I only get to deal with the bitch, not the monster. She's smart, or at least she's getting good advice. She doesn't come into the room unless I'm in that thing," Riley said, indicating the restraining rig, "Smart because despite everything she's still just a small girl with big tits. I could overpower her in a second. Probably wouldn't make it any farther than that, but it would feel damn good."

"I don't understand her attitude," Shevade said, "I thought when you interviewed her coworkers she was meek and non-confrontational?"

"It's classic sidekick behavior," Riley explained, "You see it a lot in gangs. Quiet, unassuming kid gets sucked in and as soon as they're confident a boss type has their back they turn nasty, ready to throw down at the slightest provocation."

Riley shuddered and looked away, thinking back over her existence and encounters with the Asian woman over the past four days.

"Sometimes it helps to talk about it," Shevade said. Riley noticed she'd moved a little closer; they now leaned against the same wall.

"She just makes me stay in the rig and she gropes and paws at me. Pressing her breasts against me, rubbing my ass, my tits. She doesn't get anywhere near my head after that time I tried to bite her, but she'll run vibrators against my neck sometimes. When she isn't...when she doesn't use them on my pussy or my ass. She doesn't actually go in that much, and she's only gone down on me once-"

Riley broke off and let out a sob, immediately reaching up to wipe away tears. "She won't stop until I cum. And it's happening faster. I held out for two hours that first day, after that time with you. Now I can barely make it longer than I would if I were actually having a hook-up. God that time she went down on me...I actually begged for it."

"The brain responds oddly in times of stress. That's how Stockholm syndrome works. You...you shouldn't feel ashamed of it, and neither should I."

"Thanks doc," Riley said, "I'd give you a hug if I didn't-"

"Don't," Shevade interrupted her.

Riley looked over and actually studied the doctor for a second. Her face was flushed and she had her legs crossed in front of her. She was also shifting around as if she sat uncomfortably. Obviously the rug wasn't the best seating surface, but Shevade was shifting around more than that. Then Riley remembered what she'd just heard about the creature's influence.

"How long?" she asked.

"How long what? Until I attack you?" the doctor asked with an odd glare. Riley couldn't bring herself to nod, but apparently she figured it out, "I don't know for sure but...if you touched me right now I'd probably try to start something. Give me another ten minutes and I'll probably be desperate to cop a feel. It's downhill from there."

Riley moved onto all fours and started crawling over to where the doctor sat. Shevade gave her a frightened stare.

"Dectective-"

"Riley. And I know what I'm doing."

"You don't," the doctor insisted, "I'm not going to be sated and stop. It'll take the edge off for a bit but I'll be right back on you in minutes. They left me like this. Had me service Kimberly for an hour and I was begging for it to happen-"

Riley grabbed her head and wiped away the tears running down her cheeks. "That's why I want to do this now. While we can both still choose it. I just...I want to have one orgasm in here I asked for, that wasn't forced on me."

"They still put me in here," Shevade pointed out.

"It's enough," Riley insisted.

She leaned forward and tentatively kissed the doctor. Until her kidnapping she'd only been with women in threesomes, and usually with a lot of alchol involved, so she didn't imagine she was very skilled, but the doctor didn't mind, and Riley didn't try to analyze whether that was a preference of hers or if the influence from their captors just overwhelmed her. Riley started with a hesitant press of her lips but the doctor pressed in hard. The doctor's tongue practically forced her lips apart and Riley opened to admit it. At the same time Shevade spread her coat and pulled Riley in, immediately trying to maximize skin contact. The doctor felt molten against Riley's skin and she leaned into the warmth and softness despite her earlier hestitation.

Soon enough the doctor pulled back to breathe and then dove at Riley's neck. Where she'd forced Kim away from it, she gave Shevade full access and the doctor found the right places either through experience or enthusiasm. Her tongue and lips teased clusters of nerves that sent shocks down to her nipples and between her legs. Riley was forced back on the bed in moments, which is when her partner added to the stimulation by forcing her thigh between Riley's and set her hands to work on her breasts. Riley moaned in spite of herself and grabbed the back of Shevade's head, pulling her harder against her throat.

"More! Harder!" she begged.

The gripping and pulling on her breasts intensified and she started to feel teeth graze her neck. She had no idea if the doctor liked her boobs played with but she reached up and cupped them, marveling a bit at the feeling of such full mammaries. She started grinding against the doctor's thigh, the initial friction giving way as her juices coated the other woman's skin and let the grinding get to the parts it needed to hit. Soon enough the doctor was prone on top of Riley, sucking a nipple into her mouth as the detective slammed her pelvis into the woman's hip and shuddered as she came. But it was a smaller orgasm, just one that took the edge off, and the doctor's attentions had got her engine going. She kissed the doctor quickly, then put her mouth next to her ear.

"I like it rough," she whispered, "I like a bit of pain, and I'll cum if you play with my ass when I'm on the edge."

Shevade kissed her again, deeply, and put Riley's hands on her breasts. Riley started kneading the tits she held and caught the doctor's nipples in the folds of her hands. That got a moan out of the Indian woman, who threw her head back to grant better access to her breasts. She'd straddled Riley's stomach by then and Riley could feel the coolness of the juices that transferred from the doctor's pussy to her own skin.

She let a hand trail down to the bush between her thighs. The dampness meant her fingers found and slipped into the doctor's hole without any awkward poking or prodding, and she almost broke Riley's fingers when she tried to grind down on the penetrating hand. Riley put her middle two fingers in and kept her thumb up near the woman's clit. She started out thrusting but eventually figured out the doctor preferred a grinding motion, with near constant pressure in her pussy and on her clit. After a while the doctor fell forward onto her arms, her tits dangling in Riley's face. Riley clamped onto a nipple like a hungry baby. Shevade's orgasm built for a bit, louder and longer moans coming out of her before her body began shaking. With a spasm, she came. Riley's hand was soaked with juices and Shevade rolled off onto her side as the climax worked its way through her body.

12