Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley rolled to look at the doctor, but Shevade was already moving again by the time she did. She scrambled behind Riley and slapped her on the ass. Riley grinned and rolled flat on her stomach, then two hands grabbed her hips and pulled up. The doctor didn't have nearly enough strength to actually lift her, but Riley helped by pulling her knees up and arching her back, presenting herself as if waiting to be mounted. The doctor wasted no time and soon a woman's tongue was plunging into Riley's pussy again. It had happened every day she'd been there, usually multiple times for hours, but this time Riley had invited it, and she allowed herself to enjoy the sensations. The doctor's pussy eating skills had improved somewhat from the first time, though Riley tried not to think about why. After settling herself into a rhythm with her tongue teasing Riley's clit between exploration of her tunnel, Riley began moaning in appreciation. The moans turned to ecstatic grunts when the doctor again spanked her and the sting of pain mixed with the rest of the stimulation.

"Get your pussy up here," Riley said, losing herself in the moment

There was a bit of scrambling but in seconds Riley settled her crotch down on the doctor's face while she dove between the tan thighs and parted the hair-covered lips of the doctor's pussy. She didn't let herself think; she just closed her eyes and began licking, identifying the key parts by touch. She was sure her technique was amateurish, but apparently Shevade was too horny to care. Moaning cries soon vibrated through Riley's pussy as the doctor voiced her appreciation without slacking off on her own mission.

They worked each other into a fever pitch and Riley thought she might have come once, but Shevade didn't stop her ministrations. Riley was shaking, barely able to keep herself focused on the other woman's pleasure as her tongue assaulted her clit and hands kept spanking her ass, which had to be nearly as red as the paddling incident by now. She thought she'd be trapped on the plateau of sensations forever, but then two fingers plunged into her ass.

Riley arched up and screamed as her body exploded with pleasure like a balloon had been filling up at her core and suddenly popped, then collapsed, shaking like she was having a seizure as the orgasm coursed through her. She closed her eyes and rode it out, barely hearing the doctor moaning in appreciation. Riley wasn't sure if she had her own orgasm or was just appreciating Riley's reaction, but she didn't care, and felt too drained to open her eyes and check. Without meaning to, Riley let the comedown from the orgasm carry her into sleep.

*****

Kimberly let out a deep, throaty moan that echoed around the master bedroom.

She and Demorelle were having what she called "space sex"; Demorelle had her tentacles wrapped around Kimberly's copious breasts, undulating and tweaking as they usually did. The tentacles also trailed up a bit to support her shoulders. Her legs were folded completely at the knees and her ankles were tucked into Demorelle's armpits while her lover held her hips with her hands. When Kimberly closed her eyes, the whole effect was like she was floating; the pleasure coming from the stimulation of her breasts allowed her to forget they also supported a lot of her weight. To add to the otherworldly sensations, Demorelle was busy thrusting into her ass while her remaining tentacles at twisted around each other to form a helix that penetrated her pussy when Demorelle withdrew. It didn't feel like anything else she'd ever had up there. She'd already cum once during the lead-up, and her second orgasm was about to explode through her body.

"Oh yes Elle, I'm almost there!" Kimberly insisted.

Just when she felt like she was about to crest the mountain of her orgasm, everything stopped. Demorelle withdrew from her so abruptly it almost hurt.

"Elle?" Kimberly asked and then shrieked as she was abruptly spun around and pushed up against the wall. This bedroom didn't feature the glass wall of the apartment, instead opting for decorative wood struts and dark grey textured walls on a black stone floor, except for the grey-blue rug peeking out around the bed. Demorelle pressed her into the wall hard enough Kimberly thought there'd be dents.

"Why are you doing it?" Demorelle asked.

"Doing what?"

"The detective!" Demorelle snapped, "You're...why!?"

"She was hunting you! You would have been hurt!" Kimberly insisted.

"You aren't like this, Kimberly," Demorelle said, "You aren't...like me."

"Maybe I need to be," Kimberly said, "You can't protect yourself all the time. I can't fight or hack or anything, but I can make sure they're sorry for what they did."

"I did not ask you to do this. There's no need!"

"I have to help!" Kimberly insisted, "You're...I put you at risk. If there hadn't been that thing at the office we could have just kept going on like we were."

"Did you forget I have lived for over a hundred years?" Demorelle snapped again, and Kimberly felt a thrill of fear as she realized her lover was genuinely angry. She was suddenly very aware of the tentacles pinning her to the wall and exactly how strong they were.

"But...I figured maybe you hadn't dealt with police-"

"Sometimes people found a person," Demorelle said. "The detective was the first person in a long time to link them, but if...if you had not found me, I would have left. It was to be my last night at the bar when you confronted me. I would have taken a lover for the week, perhaps, and then left. I knew the risk in staying, and I planned for it. We merely needed to wait here for a day or two and then inform authorities, who would have found the doctor and the detective, minds lost to lust and unable to describe their attackers."

"Then...why is it taking so long?" Kimberly asked timidly.

"The doctor has genuine curiosity, and so do I. I do not know how I work. What purpose is served by having women fawn over me? Why do I have two sets of sex organs, or things similar enough? She offers me answers. And you use the time to abuse our other guest? Am I not keeping you satisfied?"

Kimberly felt the space between her legs pulse at that, but the rest of what Demorelle said had her more worried and afraid. "I told you, she needs to be sorry for what she was doing! She...I could have lost you."

"And you chose to do that?" Demorelle pressed.

"I...kind of like it. What we did with Robin...It made me feel so powerful. I've never felt like that."

Demorelle had a sad look in her eyes that pulled at Kimberly's heart. She felt tears welling up. Demorelle stepped forward and kissed her and Kimberly leaned into it fully, trying to convey how sorry she was and how much her lover meant to her. Demorelle's impossible tongue trapped her own, writhing around aggressively for a moment before it withdrew. When Demorelle stepped back, Kimberly saw tears in her lover's eyes.

"Doctor Shevade needs to run a test," Demorelle said.

Kimberly was momentarily confused, then she took in the whole of her lover's expression. "Elle?" she asked hesitantly.

Kimberly was pulled away from the wall, still restrained. "She needs to track the effects of someone who goes through the later stages of being apart from me. I need her to provide answers, and she needs the detective as what she calls a control."

"No! Elle please!" Kimberly begged as she started crying and panicking.

"You also need to think about what you did to the detective. I love you for your gentle nature, Kimberly. Not cruelty. Think about that...for as long as you can. I am sorry," she said.

Demorelle's tentacles propelled Kimberly across the large open living room toward one of the bedrooms like the one the detective was in. Kimberly started shouting, pleading for Demorelle not to do this, but she never hesitated. Her lover set her gently on the floor, then the tentacles withdrew in an eyeblink, closing the door as they vanished. Kimberly ran over to the door, but it had no internal latch. She clawed at the metal, begging Demorelle to hear her and to let her out.

Kimberly sank to her knees, tears running freely down her cheek. She wiped them away absent-mindedly as she tried to think of how to explain herself. She started to feel a bit better, then she realized why; she'd already put her hand between her legs and started exploring. Suddenly the frustration of the denied orgasm from earlier seemed to crash back into her. Kimberly thought back to the hard days at work, and the state she was in when she got back to Demorelle's apartment.

Her first orgasm was heralded by a frightened scream.

12