Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 12

Story Info
The doctor's research results in many surprises.
5.2k words
4.79
4.9k
8

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continual thanks to everyone for the high ratings and comments. I appreciate the feedback and I hope you're all enjoying this story.

As mentioned previously the story is in darker territory and it sort of stays that way, though this chapter is not quite as intense as the last one. I'm keeping it in Non-Human because of Demorelle. If you're concerned about the content, as always, check the story's tags.

Karuna tried to convince herself she hadn't backed into the corner out of fear, but she was having a hard time believing it. Demorelle walked into the lab with a neutral expression, but Karuna had heard Kimberly screaming and a couple of feeble pounds on the metal of the door.

"You believe frustrating her will make this faster?" Demorelle asked.

"I don't know anything for sure-" Karuna began, but then she was suddenly lifted in the air, a tentacle around her waist and another circling her throat.

"I just committed a woman I care about to losing her mind, doctor," Demorelle practically hissed, "You gave a vague promise she would be fine but we both know you have no idea. I am sorry for what she did to your friend, but I promise you if she doesn't come back to me you won't have to worry about how to deal with your affliction."

The tentacle tightened slightly as Demorelle finished. Karuna took a slow, shuddering breath. "I have no reason to think she'll stay that way. We were able to get responses out of the girls with simple sexual stimulation. It's...the enzyme you produce. I don't have all the details yet but I could describe-"

"Just hope this gets to the state you want it quickly," Demorelle said, cutting her off.

Demorelle stalked around the center work table, her eyes fixed on Karuna.

"My lover is locked in a room because you told me to do that," Demorelle said.

Karuna opened her mouth to respond, but couldn't think of anything to say. Her heart was pounding in her ears as she wondered if she'd pushed Demorelle too far. She pressed herself back against the corner of the counter.

"I had to bring her to a sexual fever pitch so it would go faster, but now I have a great amount of sexual frustration as well, doctor," Demorelle said, still moving closer. She finally stopped with a minimum of space between them and said quietly, "How do you suggest I fix that?"

Karuna was almost panting from the adrenaline now, if she were honest, not all of it was fear. Her eyes were fixed on Demorelle's. She wasn't sure what sort of tell she gave, but suddenly Demorelle's back seemed to explode. Before she could think, Karuna was stripped naked and forced down onto the table. Her arms were held straight out from her shoulders and braced against the countertop with tentacles far too strong for her to resist. Other tentacles, or perhaps one, took out her knees and forced them apart.

Without warning, something speared into both of her holes. She let out a cry but couldn't say what the reason was; there was some pain, but she also felt spikes of pleasure and the simple shock of being penetrated so suddenly. She'd been with Demorelle enough times to recognize the tentacles, but they weren't thrusting; both simply writhed inside of her, rubbing against her internal walls or squeezing the membrane separating her vagina from her ass. It was a different stimulation, but no less intense; Karuna had never felt anything like it, though she could imagine certain toys might provide something similar.

"You say you're exploring new territory, doctor," Demorelle said, "So we will continue on that theme."

Karuna thought she might have a heart attack from the mixture of fear and stimulation. Her heartbeat was roaring in her ears almost louder than the moan she let out as one of the tentacles dragged along her clit for what felt like a minute. It flicked the bud at the end and Karuna spasmed as an orgasm ripped through her suddenly, seeming to explode out of her clit and leave a wake of pleasure and tensing muscles as it traveled out to her hands and feet.

She tried to catch her breath, meaning her mouth was already open for the shout of surprise as Demorelle came forward. Karuna felt something massive at her sphincter, and for a moment she thought Demorelle might be trying to push an arm up there. But two hands settled on her hips.

Demorelle had never taken Karuna's ass with her cock. Her tentacles had penetrated before, but by the feel of it they were half the width. Karuna shrieked as she felt herself stretching. Her ring was on fire and she prayed none of the moisture she felt was blood from being split open. Demorelle kept pushing forward like an unstoppable force, not pausing to allow for adjustment or in response to Karuna's outbursts. Karuna was moaning and sobbing at the same time. Her hands tried to dig furrows in the countertop, and she almost drew blood with her own nails as she clenched her fists.

Finally she felt Demorelle's hips settle against her backside, but there was no reprieve. The appendage began to withdraw and Karuna bore down, trying to keep her channel open for when the inevitable thrust would come. Sure enough, after pulling out what felt like an entire yard of her cock, it slammed back home. Karuna shouted again at the sudden return, but she only had a stretched, full feeling and nerves sitting on the edge of pleasure and pain responded now. By the third thrust, the shout was mostly a moan.

Demorelle began hammering into Karuna's ass and the doctor took it, moaning at the intrusions and, eventually despite herself, pushing back, wishing for the cock to plunge even deeper; to stretch her even more.

She didn't realize she'd actually said something until Demorelle said, "We shall see about 'more', now."

Demorelle buried herself completely in Karuna's ass and held it. Then Karuna felt pressure in her pussy as a tentacle began writing around her nether lips. Her eyes widened in fear as she realized what was about to happen.

"You can't-" Karuna got out before she had to let out a scream at the intrusion.

"It passes a baby, Karuna, surely two of my tentacles are easily dealt with."

Karuna's throat went raw over the next several minutes. Her pussy and ass must have been red or bleeding from the extreme stretching as Demorelle single handedly fucked her with her enourmous cock in her ass and two thick tentacles plundering her pussy. Every surface and nerve ending inside her holes was rubbed by one or the other and stretched to the limit, but at the same time she was stimulated beyond anything she'd felt before. She lost count of when she orgasmed, or possibly they all just strung together in a never ending wave. She was sure she either ejaculated or lost bladder control after one of them and something soaked her thighs, but she was too worn out to care by then, and soon after she blacked out.

She came to on the floor of the lab, reeking of sex and sweat, with every orifice below her waist throbbing. She pulled herself up to a standing position and started making her way to the bathroom while she tried to mentally determine if that was the worst or the best sex of her life, and if it was possible for it to be both.

******

Four days later, Karuna shuddered against the table in her lab. She'd basically lost feeling below her waist, except for the inside of her ass and vagina, as well as her clitoris, all of which were being assaulted by the tentacles and penile appendage of Demorelle. She would have been moaning and screaming herself hoarse again if one of Demorelle's tentacles hadn't also worked its way into her mouth at Kimberly's request.

Demorelle, uncharacteristically, was making some sound during the event. Once she'd roused Kimberly from the comatose state, her lover had gone to retrieve a strap-on, saying something about their reunion being an occasion to act out one of Demorelle's fantasies. Apparently that fantasy involved Kimberly using the strap-on in Demorelle's vagina while the quazi-human fully violated Karuna. In her brief, lucid moments, Karuna suspected she hadn't specifically factored into the fantasy and any reasonably attractive human female would do.

Demorelle finally let out a sound like an extended squeak and Karuna felt her colon flooding with the odd liquid she ejaculated. The tingling sensation was muted this time as compared to the others, but the overstimulation of her colon and the continued penetration from the other tentacles forced another orgasm out of her.

The tentacles pulled out of her pussy, almost as if her orgasm had expelled them, but Demorelle was slow to withdraw herself. Based on the pressure against her, Karuna guessed Demorelle was recovering from an unusually strong climax herself. She was grateful for that, because she was pretty sure after the reaming her ass took she wouldn't be able to clench and keep Demorelle's cum from leaking out.

That realization was like a thunderbolt, somehow wiping away most of the weariness from the marathon fucking.

"Your cum is in my ass," Demorelle said absent-mindedly.

"That's what happens when you get fucked back there, bitch," Kimberly snapped.

"No, it's still there!."

Karuna twisted and saw a confused expression on Kimberly's face. Demorelle's had returned to its mostly stoic visage.

"Kimberly, get a beaker or a flask or something!" Karuna said.

"After what you put me thr-"

"Do you want answers about yourself or not?" Karuna snapped, this at Demorelle.

"Kimberly," Demorelle said after considering Karuna for a moment.

Karuna nodded while Kimberly rolled her eyes and went to a few of the drawers before getting an Erlenmeyer flask and walking over.

"Try to catch everything when she pulls out," Karuna said.

"I could just jam it up your ass," Kimberly suggested.

"If it breaks and blood gets in, it'll be useless. And we won't be able to repeat this because I'd die. You know how quickly anal ulcers can get infected? And I'm guessing you can't take me to a hospital," Karuna said.

They ended up catching almost 350 milliliters of the fluid, or nearly a soda can's worth. Karuna practically dove over to the fridge where her other samples were.

"You have several samples of my fluid, doctor," Demorelle said.

"Yes, but not from this. You usually retrieve any fluid you ejaculate, particularly if it's into someone. How often is Kimberly cleaning your cum out of herself?"

"Hardly ever," Kimberly said, her ire apparently muted by Karuna's somewhat frenzied tone.

"Exactly. This is different. This stayed. I need to find out why," she said, and she turned to Demorelle with a pleading look, "I need to be alert. I know you're upset with me but if you want to find out what's happening I need to retain my faculties while I'm doing this."

Kimberly was hanging on her lover's frame now and her angry, accusatory glare had returned.

"You want to throw me out and let me succumb to her influence or just fuck me until I die fine, whatever," Karuna said to her though she internally shivered at the thought of either prospect, "Just let me look into this. And I may need some more samples."

Demorelle's impassive stare remained fixed on the doctor for a while. When Kimberly had recovered the same way as the other girls, she thought she might have used up her good credit with her captor, and perhaps Demorelle was just going to leave her to Kimberly's tender mercies and let the girl explore exactly how much pain Kimberly enjoyed inflicting. She'd actually done everything she could to enjoy the extreme triple penetration on the theory that it might be the least extreme thing she'd experience before the end. She did have a healthy professional curiosity about this new development, but mostly it was survival.

She nearly cried with relief when Demorelle said, "Proceed."

****************

Kimberly sat on the sofa next to Demorelle, waiting for the doctor to organize her notes.

Her emotions ran very close to the surface nowadays. Facing Demorelle's disappointment at how she'd treated the detective, being unable to explain herself, and then going through withdrawal to the point of passing out had been extreme enough. Then the doctor had kept them from really having a discussion or reconciling by running tests and getting samples from her lover for two days straight. Some of those experiments had involved a repeat of the unique threesome, which Kimberly didn't complain about; watching Demorelle thoroughly fuck the doctor to the point the other woman could barely walk gave her a thrill of satisfaction.

It was only the day before that she and Demorelle had been able to chat and really be with each other. Being apart and having Kimberly go comatose affected both of them, and had let them come to a better understanding. Kimberly understood why Demorelle was uncomfortable with how Kimberly treated the Detective, but the experience made Demorelle appreciate the worry that drove Kimberly.

Kimberly hadn't been in the detective's room since. She just slid food through the door a few times a day.

She refocused her attention when the doctor seemed ready. She wore her lab coat, though Kimberly knew there was nothing beneath it. Despite the nearly two weeks they'd been there, and everything the two of them had done with and to the doctor, she still tried to tie the coat closed in a way to preserve her modesty.

"So I'll start with the obvious stuff," the doctor said, "You aren't human, but your DNA is similar. If this were a case of evolution, you'd be roughly as far from us as we are from Australopithecus, despite the radical differences in your anatomy."

"It's possible this is just a series of very specific, albeit highly unlikely, mutations. Without any records of your ancestors it's impossible to tell, and there wouldn't be any way to look at fossils, which is how we usually figure stuff like this out."

"Because we have to keep this secret," Kimberly said.

"No, because her skeleton is nearly identical to ours," the doctor said, handing out an image. It appeared to be a human skeleton and Kimberly was confused until the doctor said, "That's a full x-ray of Demorelle. You'd have to do very very detailed investigation to determine there was any difference, and you'd need modern tools. Almost all of the differences are in her organs and soft tissues. If she had any ancestors, their remains wouldn't look much different from any other human's. You'd have to find a mummified or frozen corpse to examine, and that seems unlikely."

"I had to do some guesswork because I couldn't do exploratory surgery, and the portable MRI you have here is limited. Essentially you don't have blood," Karuna said to Demorelle, "That explains how pale you are and why your body is colder than ours. You also don't have a heart; your muscular system is twice as dense as a human's and takes up more space. You have about three times the muscle mass of a human with the same frame. Plus, most of your motion is actually done with hydraulic pressure through what should be your vascular system. That's why you're so strong, and why you can hold someone in the air at the end of your tentacles without your lumbar region simply snapping in half."

"You can eat, and you get a decent amount of your liquid from there; the food is stripped of all of its water, and there's a lot of water in most of our food. The rest of it is absorbed into muscle mass. But the majority of your nutrients and vitamins come from us. Somehow your body actually metabolizes the bodily fluids from human females, and the more estrogen and pheromones contained in them the better. The fluid in your tongue, phallus, and coating your tentacles contains an enzyme that sends the human female sex drive into a state of excitation, while at the same time heightening nerve clusters tied to pleasure. It basically does what everyone wishes ecstasy did. The down side, for the women, is what we already know about; the excitation is permanent and it's chemically addictive after one dose. Withdrawal puts the women into a hibernation state after a while; the more they've been exposed, the faster they go into hibernation."

"That wasn't fast," Kimberly spat at the doctor.

"It was compared to the other girls," the doctor insisted. "It took you a day to go down. It took them a week. And they would basically pass out after an orgasm. You're still conscious."

"To what purpose?" Demorelle asked.

"I'm doing more guessing here, but you're tired a lot, aren't you?" Karuna asked.

Kimberly looked over at Demorelle, expecting her to deny it, but Demorelle nodded instead.

"You never told me that," Kimberly said.

"I did not wish you to worry," Demorelle replied.

"I noticed Demorelle moves around very little. She basically doesn't do strenuous movement unless she's having sex with us. Though you have been getting more energy lately, haven't you?" she asked. When Demorelle nodded, she continued, "As far as I can figure, the hibernation is intentional. You're supposed to be maintaining a harem. I think that's also why you relocate so much. From what you told me of your history, you could have stayed at that asylum a lot longer than you did and avoid detection, but you moved on after a couple of years. I think it's a biological instinct for you. Your body is expecting you to gather a bunch of women into an area, get them bound to you, and keep them hibernating, feeding off of them as you need to. With most of them hibernating you don't have to worry about corralling or imprisoning them. When you don't keep them around, your body thinks there aren't suitable women wherever you are."

"That seems like a stretch," Kimberly objected condescendingly, "She couldn't start piling up horny women, someone would notice, like you and the detective did."

"That's a shakier theory," the doctor admitted, "but it doesn't really matter. Ever since I did my first examination I've been curious about your body."

"Well we've got that in common," Kimberly joked.

The doctor forced out a brief smile, then continued, "Once I figured out what your ejaculatory fluid was doing, the reason for your...phallus became obvious. Most of your physique makes sense if it's tied to humans; depending on how long ago your species diverged you may still be retaining a lot of characteristics that don't actually serve a purpose, which is why I suspect you still have an anal opening."

"It can't be for fun?" Kimberly said.

"Biology doesn't work like that," the doctor replied, "and I'm not ready to suggest Demorelle was designed by someone to be a literal sexual predator. Her breasts are probably also vestigial, though later generations may retain them if they attract mates more readily. I checked and there's no tissue in them that could actually produce milk. Your vagina might have been the same, but that didn't explain the tentacles. Even without them, you'd be strong enough to overpower a regular human woman, especially once your fluid took effect."

"And since you posit I was not constructed with intent, you must have divined a purpose?" Demorelle asked.

"Like you noticed, unlike when you're having regular...sex with us, if someone is penetrating your vagina at the same time, you ejaculate and don't reclaim it for nourishment. I suspected it might have something to do with procreation. Your vagina isn't connected to a womb, so you aren't technically the female of your species. It would theoretically be possible for you to inseminate yourself, but without anywhere for an offspring to grow there wouldn't be a point. You also don't produce semen, which is what got me thinking. I examined the fluid you pump out when someone's inside you and chemically it's an energy soup. Any other cells swimming in it would get a massive boost of energy. There's also a lot of free-floating biological information."

12