Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get to the point, doc," Kimberly said.

"Demorelle needs a threesome to procreate," the doctor said.

Kimberly and Demorelle looked at each other confused, then turned back to the doctor, who had an expectant look on her face. Kimberly sighed.

"Fine, explain it," she said.

"You know about male and female chromosomes, right? Human females have two X chromosomes and males have an X and Y, usually?" she asked. Both Kimberly and Demorelle nodded and she said, "Demorelle has seven sex chromosomes. Four X, three Y."

"Doesn't that kill people?" Kimberly asked.

"It kills humans," the doctor said, "But we already established Demorelle's a different species. But apparently the chromosomes are still based on humans'. So she needs human chromosomes to reproduce. Which means she needs a source for the 'Y's".

"So when you said threesome..." Kimberly prompted cautiously.

"I meant with a man. If she is vaginally penetrating a woman while being in turn penetrated by a human male, his sperm will mix with what I call her 'non-feeding ejaculate'. The extra nutrients in that ejaculate keep the sperm alive longer, so when she ejaculates into the female, all of the sperm and her own genetic information are passed into the woman."

"And what if she doesn't get pregnant?" Kimberly asked.

"I believe that's the actual purpose of Demorelle's tentacles," the doctor said, "Men seem immune to the effects of her fluid, but she also doesn't need them. Unless she's reproducing, men do nothing for her, biologically. But with her tentacles, when she does need one, she can overpower them and hold them in the correct position. That's probably why they protrude from her back, rather than her abdomen or waist; her enzyme fluids ensure she doesn't need to worry about a female participant."

"It seems unusual that all of my procreative habits seem based on forcing unwilling participants," Demorelle said.

The doctor shrugged, "It's not, really, in terms of biology. There are a large number of species from all different kingdoms where procreation is sexual but not really consensual. Ducks come to mind off the top of my head. So you need to find a man, ironically."

Kimberly felt herself getting excited, "Ohh we have to find a good looking one."

Demorelle gave Kimberly an inscrutable look, then said, "Doctor, thank you for the information. Would you excuse us please?"

Demorelle took Kimberly's hand and led her into the master bedroom. The compound (Kimberly's word, which Demorelle reluctantly agreed to after Kimberly asked her what else you'd call an enclosed, walled building in the middle of nowhere) had much the same layout as Demorelle's apartment had, but fewer windows and at ground level, with extra space for the "guest rooms" and the laboratory. Kimberly worried briefly about leaving the doctor unattended, but she knew as well as they did if she tried to run off she'd have maybe an hour before she turned into an incomprehensible slut, and they were much farther from civilization than that.

Kimberly sat down on the end of the bed, watching as Demorelle paced over to the picture wall. In lieu of windows, large display screen adorned the wall, projecting any particular vista they wanted. The view was big enough that Kimberly'd been able to fantasize with Demorelle about having sex in some exotic locales, and one of the vistas had given rise to their "space sex" term.

At the moment, however, the vista was the least of Kimberly's concerns.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Were you serious about trying to have a child now?"

"Sort of," Kimberly admitted cautiously, sensing a relationship minefield ahead.

"You never mentioned it before," Demorelle said.

"Because I didn't think it was possible, Elle. Like the doctor said, your cum isn't...you know...cum. I don't know as much as Doctor India out there but even I knew enough about biology to know we didn't have to worry about a condom."

"Sweetling...a child is a lot. I've seen enough parents over the years to know. Given how much I move around I began to think it was better that I couldn't have children. Uprooting a child every few weeks to relocate to a completely different city..."

"Except you don't have to do that anymore," Kimberly insisted, "The doctor just told us how it's supposed to work. You get a place like this out in...I don't know, Montana or Canada or something. We find a few girls nobody will miss, and we keep them around this time."

Kimberly saw a hint of anxiety creep into her girlfriend's face as she said, "Kimberly are you serious? You just suggested we abduct people!"

"Have you seen the news lately? If we put an ad in the paper that said 'free lodging and food, nothing but sleep and amazing sex for the rest of your life,' you know how many women would sign up?"

"And once we explained they would be comatose for much of the time?"

"We'd still get a lot of volunteers," Kimberly insisted, "How many drug addicts or depressives just want to check out of life all together? That's what we're offering. Why are you so worried about this?"

"Have you not been listening for the past month?" Demorelle said, "I do not like what I do to people. I would not have either of those women here if I had any other choice. The detective makes questionable personal choices and occasionally takes an aggressive approach to her work but she hardly abuses her position. And Doctor Shevade is a doctor! I would never have approached them-"

"You need to survive, Elle," Kimberly said, "I told you before; it's not like you randomly went out and took these women because you were looking for a thrill or just to get off on it. You literally need to do it to survive. You're a predator."

"Predators don't usually have a conscience," Demorelle countered.

Kimberly got up and walked over to Demorelle. "Or they realize it's not wrong to do what you need to for survival," she said as she cupped the back of Demorelle's neck. She pulled and Demorelle leaned down to give her a kiss, which Kimberly intensified with her tongue.

"I'm here for you," she said, "You hold yourself back, try to find women who deserve it, who won't be missed. But you also have a right to survive. When it's kill or be killed, no one faults the victor. And you're not even killing anyone."

"I hate that we've been using them," Demorelle said.

"You want to go back to fucking girls who deserve it?" Kimberly asked.

"It would be better-"

"And you don't think they deserve it? You want someone evil, someone deranged, someone abnormal? Come on, Elle, you're always brooding about it, but is that what you really want?"

"Yes! It's...it's easier," Demorelle said, sighing.

Kimberly stepped back from her lover and held her arms out. "I'm right here, Elle. I fucked my coworker over, literally. I toyed with that detective and made you infect that doctor. Take me. Feed off me. Show me what I deserve."

"Kimberly..." Demorelle said with a warning tone.

"See? You like fucking the doctor. You've got a nice demented piece of ass begging for it but you'd rather just beg off and keep going back-"

Kimberly smiled to herself as Demorelle's tentacles seemed to converge out of nowhere. She knew exactly what buttons to press to send her lover over the edge, and she loved it every time. She couldn't actually smile because near the first thing that happened was a tentacle shoved itself into her mouth, stretching her lips and testing the width of her jaw. The booty shorts and crop top were yanked away, the shorts bunching at her knees and the shirt crammed around her neck as tentacles wrapped around her mammaries, squeezing and rippling. Then they snaked down and wrapped around her shin, pulling so she folded completely in half.

All of that took place in the space of maybe a minute, and then Kimberly was violently pulled back toward her lover and impaled. A tentacle dove into her pussy right up to the cervix, and Demorelle's cock punched into her ass. Kimberly screamed into the tentacle filling her mouth, not expecting the violent anal entrance and suffering a bit for it. It didn't take long for the pain to become part of the pleasure, though, with Demorelle jackhammering into both her holes. Kimberly reveled at the fullness of the feeling, and welcomed the slight pain at both of her orifices; Demorelle had expanded the girth of both appendages to the max, and her body was straining to stretch and contain them. She wouldn't be surprised if the membrane between her ass and her pussy was pressed to nothing.

Some part of Demorelle started almost literally hammering into Kimberly's clit in time with the thrusts, and she came in the midst of the onslaught, the multiple and varied sensations overwhelming her. Kimberly held on to the tentacle that filled her mouth, more for stability than to pull it out; the vague, slightly sweet flavor wasn't something she wanted to remove. In spite of her lover's assault, Kimberly wanted more. She tried to thrust back as her lover moved, but Demorelle's tentacles held her basically immobile; she was a living masturbation tool at the moment.

"You really want more?" Demorelle asked, apparently sensing Kimberly's attempts to move. Her voice had an edge to it Kimberly hadn't heard before, and it scared and excited her.

Kimberly nodded, the tentacle still forcing her to look away and down, her vision framed by her own shins. Then she felt the tentacle in her pussy shrink slightly. She moaned in frustration until she felt a second tip probing at her. She was suddenly squirming; she'd wanted it rougher, but she was legitimately worried that two tentacles would hurt her. Unfortunately the squirming seemed to help the third intruder. With both of them wriggling, the tentacle forced itself in and slid all the way to her depths.

Tears flooded Kimberly's eyes; it felt like her vagina tore at the penetration, but as soon as it went in the tentacle coiled itself with the other, forming a massive double helixed shaft. The twisting rubbed over every nerve ending, all of them now stretched to their limits, and again the pain started mixing with the pleasurable sensations.

Demorelle began thrusting again, this time alternating her own girthy member with the tentacles so Kimberly was never empty. Eventually the pleasure overtook the pain, and the intense pressure meant her next orgasm also released a spray of fluid onto her lover and the invading parts of her. The extra moisture only let her fuck faster and harder, and then Demorelle started playing with her clit, now stretched taut and on full display. Kimberly lost her ability to think rationally, her whole existence became orgasms and the sensation of the monstrous thing in her pussy and the enormous member in her ass. When her vision was starting to go, she suddenly realized the tentacle had left her mouth, letting her keeing moans echo around the room. She tried to turn her head to ask what happened, but at that moment both the tentacles and Demorelle sheathed themselves inside her as something squashed her clit down. Kimberly lost consciousness.

12