Mystic Masters Pt. 04: Preparation

Story Info
Ava prepares for her presentation.
1.6k words
4.15
1.7k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds after Warren left, a trio of women with webbed fingers and a blue tinge to their skin, entered the room and waded into the pool. Lare still had a firm hold on me, and as they drew near, he tightened his grip.

"This next part might be uncomfortable, but it's a necessary part of your presentation. Those who are interested in you will want a clean slate."

The naiads started smearing a thick paste on the tops of my feet.

"The cream will remove your hair completely, it has to sit for a few minutes, and then it can be scraped off. We'll start with your legs and arms for now, but we have to do your whole body and face. We'll leave your eyebrows and lashes, as well as hair, but everything else has to go." Lare explained

One of the naiads moved to smear cream on my face and I squirmed, trying to prevent it. She grumbled at Lare in that strange language and he adjusted his hold on my upper body to free one of his arms, he grabbed my forehead and pulled my head back to rest on his shoulder, stopping my head from moving at all. After she covered most of my face, she moved on to my neck and shoulders. I didn't think I was that hairy, but apparently, Lare really meant my whole body.

"I'm going to release you because we need to make sure we get everywhere, but if you try and get away again, we'll have to use the chains, and I know you don't want that."

I nodded and he stood up, still keeping hold of my arms. Slowly he released those as well, and satisfied that I wasn't going anywhere, he started slathering my belly with the cream.

I squirmed, "That tickles!"

He grinned at me and moved up, smearing the cream over my breasts. After a few seconds, my nipples started to tingle, but by then he had moved lower, to the spot between my legs. I drew in a sharp breath and clamped my legs shut.

He sighed, "Ava darling if you want to be chained up just say so."

I shook my head and slowly spread my legs again, he smirked and knelt down. He took a long time massaging the cream into my now tingling nether regions, and by the time he stood, the naiads had finished with the rest of my body. I hadn't noticed but while they worked, the pool had been draining and was now completely empty.

I moved to sit, but Lare grabbed my arms, "We have to scrape you first, then you can sit while we finish washing you up."

I scowled at him but he didn't notice since he was grabbing a flat metal strip from one of the naiads. They all had similar tools, though some were curved slightly. As the naiads started scraping I winced, the cream had been a gentle tingling, but after it was scraped off, my skin stung. They worked efficiently, and in a few minutes, they were almost completely done. Lare was kneeling again, and I yelped as he scraped the sensitive flesh between my legs.

"Sorry darling, but we have to get everywhere, I'll be done in a moment."

I bit my lip to keep from crying out again, and true to his word he finished quickly. He gently took my hand and led me over to one of the removable shower heads sticking out of the wall. He pulled it from its mount and turned it on, checking the temperature of the water before he turning the spray onto me. He carefully rinsed my entire body, and then abruptly shut the water off.

Taking my hand again, he led me through a door in the back of the room. Inside was a strange table, it was padded with a U-shaped protrusion at one end. He directed me to lay face-down on it, guiding my head to the protrusion I had noticed. It was actually quite comfortable, I usually slept on my stomach with my head turned to the side, resulting in an almost constantly sore neck. The only thing that could make this table better would be a place for my breasts to go, though the padding helped, it was still quite firm and my large breasts were squished uncomfortably.

After making sure I was adjusted as well as possible, Lare started rubbing some sort of oil on my back. He took his time, rubbing it into my skin, and I realized it was soothing the sting left by the cream. His ministrations felt so good, I didn't mind when a second pair of hands started massaging my feet. I tried to lift my head to see who the other person was, but my head was pushed firmly down, and I gave up trying. They worked efficiently, rubbing the oil in all over my legs, even my thighs, though they didn't go anywhere near my pussy. I was enjoying this more than I should have, but I had never had anything close to a real massage before. Sometimes when I slept on my shoulder funny, my mom would rub it until the stiffness went away, but that was it. I was starting to drift off, too exhausted to stay awake when my body was so completely relaxed. I was so drowsy that I didn't object when Lare gently rolled me over onto my back and started kneading oil into my breasts. I could see the other person now, they were slim with long fingers that seemed to have an extra joint. Their skin was a shimmery green, and it was impossible to tell if it was a man or a woman. They worked slowly up my legs, and when they got to my upper thigh, they asked Lare something in a lyrical language, he responded in kind, and they nodded. I wanted to ask what they had been talking about, but it became clear when the green-skinned person stuck a long finger inside of me. I gasped, trying to sit up, but Lare gently held me down.

"We have to make sure you are entirely covered with the oil Ava, it will help regulate your temperature for the viewing and touching. Some Mystics have a higher or lower temperature than is comfortable for humans, we just want to make sure you don't get damaged. Nefren has a longer reach and much more sensitive fingers, they will be able to make sure that your inside is just as covered as your outside"

His words were not comforting and I kept struggling. He sighed and began strapping down my arms, while Nefren fastened the straps on my legs. When Lare finished, he poured oil onto my stomach and set about rubbing it in. Meanwhile Nefren was busy coating their hands with the stuff, and I could only watch as they inserted a long, thin finger inside of me again. I grunted in pain when they hit a new spot. And immediately the finger was withdrawn. Nefren left, and I thought that maybe they were done, but the quickly returned with a small wriggling creature cradled in their hands.

Lare took the creature and brought it close to my face so I could see, "This is a pixie, they are some of the smallest Mystics, Rina has volunteered to help since Nefren doesn't feel that they will be able to get everywhere well enough."

The pixie looked like a tiny, naked, blue woman with a pair of transparent wings jutting out of her back.

"It will feel strange at first, but she will be careful to not do anything that might hurt you."

I nodded, I would rather not go through anymore pain today. I had always hated to be in pain, ever since I was little and first scraped my knee.

Lare place Rina between my legs, and then spread my lower lips. I felt a light pressure as she wiggled her way inside. Nefren handed Lare a small tube, and Lare pushed that inside of me as well.

"This is so Rina can get the oil she needs without having to come back out every time she needs more. Pixies can hold their breath for hours at a time, so she won't have any problems staying until everything is done."

I nodded, and then watched as oil ran down the tube and into my hole. I gasped when it finally entered, it was warm and everywhere it touched tingled. I could feel Rina moving around inside of me, and wherever she went soon started to warm and tingle. It was disconcerting at first, but it soon began to build in intensity, and I squirmed my hips. The warmth stopped spreading for a moment, and then began anew, moving faster this time. It felt nice, and then that same pleasurable sensation from before was rising inside of me. I wanted someone to rub my clit, it was throbbing and I knew that if I could just get a little pressure there, I would have another orgasm. And I really, really wanted to feel that again. I was squirming my hips again, trying to take myself over the edge, when suddenly, Rina was in my face, waving a hand at me and speaking a language I didn't understand.

Lare laughed explaining, "She says you should have held still, you made it hard for her so she cursed you and she hopes you learn your lesson."

"She cursed me?"

"Yes, she says that since you are so eager for pleasure, you will not be able to orgasm until your partner does." He smirked, "Don't worry though, pixie curses usually wear off pretty quickly. Though they do often have strange side affects."

"How long is "pretty quickly" exactly?"

He looked at the ceiling, as if he was thinking. "It depends on the pixie, and how mad they are when they curse you. Most only last a few hours, though I have seen some that lasted a few weeks. Guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?"