A Humiliating Rescue

Story Info
A story about a sexy elven boy being rescued by a pixie.
1.1k words
4.47
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lita had searched for her elven friend all over the abandoned castle fortress of Harr. The place was part of the ruins of a great empire that once spanned the continent, however it was now basically used as a hideout for greedy Goblins.

The day had started out normal enough, Avalcolt and Lita were out looking for work in the town of Becklerdorf. They would take any cause they felt was just for a price they also thought was just. Avalcolt had already angered several humans so the pickings were slim today. They needed supplies quick but the only shops open during the town's dumb religious ritual that lasted from 4=6 by the way, was a crappy strip of goblin shops in the dark corner of the town. Goblins had no taste for religion and are often the only ones in the human towns working through any religious event. Avy and Lita split up, with Avalcolt going to get throwing daggers, a health potice and a map, while Lita would handle food, picks, and camping supplies. This already pissed her off as being a pixie, she couldn't carry any of that crap and had to spend some of her own money to hire a donkey cart.

She had finally collected the last bit of supplies and just needed to meet her friend by the fountain in the town square. The town was very ancient, and was once part of a larger, now mostly destroyed city, and the fountain was one of the few relics remaining, though it had become more of a sedentary pool full of junk and leaves as it had not been flowing for some time.

When she arrived however, Avalcolt was nowhere to be found. This irked her, as she was already in a bad mood dealing with the stubborn donkey all day. It's not easy for a pixie to get a donkey to work for her. Its even worse when the damn thing tried to eat her. She fluttered around furiously searching for her missing elven companion, but unbeknownst to her Avalcolt had had a bit of trouble with the goblins he dealt with.

While the goblins Lita interacted with were mostly law-abiding and honest, Avalcolt had no such luck. From the moment he entered the shop they sized him up. An elven slave is worth a fortune on the black market, and foreign kings will pay handsomely for one as young and attractive as our hero. While the goblin behind the desk distracted him with shop talk, a larger goblin smacked him with a club from behind.

Now Lita had entered that same goblin shop looking for her friend when she too was snatched and brought to their secret hold in the fort. Lita, of course, had easily tricked the goblins into letting her go, by promising that if they opened her cage she would show them how to use her "Magic Wand". Pixies of course don't have magic wands but this guy was a moron. She then hit him with a venom blast and flew away easily.

When she finally came upon Avalcolt she couldn't help but burst out laughing. The Elf had been relieved of his undergarments and was being hung upside down by both legs as well as several bindings intricately tied around his cock and balls. His arms were tied behind his back and he was gagged with several clothes pushing into his mouth as he drooled. Having subdued the dumb Goblins easily she wasted no time mocking the big strong elven warrior.

"Really Avy?" She chuckled. "You've sure stepped innit this time!" Avalcolt could only mmmrf pathetically into his gag as his blonde hair dangled above the floor.

"You know I'm going to have fun with this right?" She asked. "I do have to undo your cock first unless you want it to be torn clean off!"

Avalcolt swallowed harshly and his face turned red before shaking his head furiously.

"That's what I thought!" Said the pixie smiling. She fluttered up to where his cock was restrained and slowly started to work on the ropes, but with each movement she pressed and rubbed against his sensitive stalk.

"Quit getting a hardon! You're only gonna make it worse ya know?!" yelled the pixie as she tugged on more ropes. Avalcolt tried his best to remain still. This was the absolute worst thing that could happen to him. A brave elven warrior boy exposed, humiliated, and being rescued by his tiny pixie friend in what was possibly the most embarrassing way possible. She continued to work as he moaned and tried hard not to squirm. If he squirmed it would only shake it around and make it that much more stimulated.

But Lita had given up trying to keep him soft, in fact....she decided to have a bit of fun! As she bent over to work on the ropes near his balls she purposefully tickled him with her wings. She could hear him yelling something that sounded like "STOP THAT!" into his gag but she completely ignored it. She then flew to the tip and discreetly blew into his hole, before tickling it with her antennae. Finally he couldn't help it. He squirmed like a wriggling fish on a line. Lita kicked his balls and scolded him

"STOP SQUIRMING YOU LITTLE WIMP!" She yelled as his face became redder and his eyes rolled upward (or downward in this case!). His legs writhed back and fourth the ropes rubbing against his leather boots. The pixie wrapped her feet around his cock and tugged at the ropes around his balls causing him to squeak like a mouse. The poor elf was totally tormented and she was loving every minute of it! What a perfect revenge for the donkey cart! She fluttered around as she unwrapped the bindings teasing him with her wings and launching a small blast of ticklish powder with her magic.

That did it....

The poor elf boy could hold out no more and he spewed his white elven sprunk all over his own body and face. Lita fell over laughing until a big wad landed on her head She flew angrily to his face.

"HEY!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" She yelled into his large pointed right ear. "YOU MESSED ALL OVER ME!!! NOW CLEAN ME UP!!" She cut off his gag and made him lap it up like a dog.

Avalcolt had loaded the last of the dead Goblin carcasses into the wagon as the two prepared to head east. They would sell them to some shady taxidermist and get back the money they lost on this fruitless day. Avalcolt looked sheepishly at his pixie friend.

"No one has to know about this right?" He pleaded.

"I don't have to rent any more donkey carts....I don't say a word...." She smiled.

"Alright No more donkey carts, next time you can get the maps! I promise!"

Lita nestled into her little cozy spot on his shoulder as they slowly made their way down the road towards their next adventure!