Mystical Trash Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of my Midwestern superhero erotica.
4.3k words
4.5
4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dourdan
dourdan
104 Followers

I would ride with Jahil back to my house, to help him locate the address. "I can drive if you like," I offered. "I have my license."

Jahil nodded. "That would be nice, I could use the rest."

The large Hispanic man closed his eyes and went to sleep for the short ride. It was a little scary how quickly he fell asleep but he looked so peaceful. I pulled into the driveway behind my mom's minivan. I was tempted to just let him rest, but he suddenly started to cough. Like before, the cough was deep and intense. Jahil gripped his chest in pain as he struggled to take in air.

"Are you ok?" I asked. "Do I need to get Austin?"

"I just need a moment." Jahil flexed his shoulder. He winced in pain, but suddenly his lungs were stable.

I sighed as I exited the truck to open the door for him. His was truly a hellish existence.

As if on cue Austin came out to help and together we got Jahil to the bedroom. Elena instructed him to undress while she retrieved the tools necessary to treat him.

When he was finally able to take in air Jahil began speaking to his son in Spanish. They spoke openly in Spanish, wrongly assuming that I couldn't understand them. I had taken Spanish every year since I was a freshman.

Jahil unbuttoned his shirt as he sat on my mother's bed. "Austin, ¿qué sabes de la chica?" With an audible flop the man quickly laid down on the dark red comforter.

I chuckled slightly; Jahil was attempting to learn what Austin knew about me, which wasn't much since we weren't friends. I went to work removing Jahil's shoes and socks. His brown leather work boots had cracks in the soles.

I opened his jeans undressing him down to his underwear, a pair of grey boxers that had seen better days. Under the guise of making sure he was comfortable, I began to explore his body.

Jahil's physique was absolutely breathtaking. His broad chest was muscular and well defined, his dark skin had little to no body hair. My fingers moved to his stomach, his thick muscular core.

Austin had been silently observing our interactions. "Sunny es inteligente. Ella es un poco solitaria, pero creo que porque echa de menos a su padre."

I smiled slightly, biting my lip. I didn't expect Austin to call me smart. But then again what else could he have said? I certainly wasn't pretty or popular or even athletic. But the part about me being a loner because of missing my dad? I assumed that came from my mom because I sure as hell never discussed my father with Austin. I had to admit, his answer was sweeter than I expected, especially considering the way he acted around me. I didn't truly hate him per say. I hated his personality, I hated the fact he was dating my mother, the fact that she was so in love with him.

As I shifted the blankets under Jahil's back my hands grazed over what felt like dense scar tissue. He had other scars on his body, but none that felt so raised and prominent. I was curious but I didn't want him to feel self conscious. "Try to relax your body." I wanted so badly to crawl into bed with the man, just to hold him.

I went to the bathroom and brought out a warm wet towel and proceeded to wash and massage Jahil's feet while they spoke.

Jahil closed his eyes. "Qué le pasó a su padre?"

What happened to my father? Did Austin have an answer?

Austin sat on the opposite side of the bed holding his father's hand. "Elena es una súcubo, ¿qué crees que pasó?"

My mother is a what? That was the first time I heard someone refer to my mother as a succubus. I began to massage Jahil's ankles. I made sure to use deep consistent pressure on his tight muscles. It was clear this part of his body carried a lot of tension.

Jahil bent his knee upward. His hand rubbed against his thigh, inviting me to examine his scars. "¿La chica sabe?"

Do I know what? Do I know my mother is a succubus?"

Austin moved closer. "No, ella piensa que su madre es una bruja blanca."

Yes, I think my mother is a white witch because she is! She's a healer! I could tell Austin wanted to get a better look at his father's leg but I shoved him away. "It's rude to speak in other languages to cut people out of the conversation." My words only applied to Austin. Jahil's deep voice, when he spoke Spanish made me weak in the knees.

My fingers caressed Jahil's inner thigh. The scars looked horribly painful, as if someone had attempted to butcher his leg. I could tell the wounds had been cauterized. The broken bones had possibly been set with a splint but a fracture of such severity would have required a cast as well as a few months of physical therapy. "So what happened?"

Austin took a seat on my mother's office chair. "A bullet tore through my father's leg. It broke his femur and ruptured his artery. I had to cut it out to stop the bleeding."

"Cutting out the bullet would not stop bleeding," I pointed out, "especially with how bad of a job you did."

Austin shook his head. His dark eyes glared with an unnatural intensity. "What would you have done? I cauterized the wound right after!"

"Go to a hospital maybe?" I immediately regretted my choice of words. What Austin did took a lot of courage. More courage than I would have been able to muster if it had been my father bleeding out in front of me. Part of me even considered apologizing.

But then Austin started to laugh, he raised his chin, and muttered three little words, "White privilege bitch."

I raised my eyebrow. "Oh you want to play that game? Ok- my turn 'homeless, wet-back, sex addict...'"

"Children stop this," Jahil groaned.

Austin was playing with items on my mother's desk. He dumped out a pile of pencils and proceeded to try to stack them in alternating diamond patterns. "You are such an idiot Sunny. My father works in this country illegally. Taking him to a hospital in a non-sanctuary city is a great way to get him deported. I've seen it happen over and over; migrant workers with life threatening injuries or illness going to the emergency room and leaving in handcuffs."

I gave no response. I was focused on Jahil's scar tissue. I massaged his leg, concentrating on key pressure points. I could feel the man reaching for my hand.

Austin sighed, "I guess it's not your fault the world isn't fair." He flicked his finger at the tower of pencils, knocking it over.

My mother entered the room with her wooden box of tools. She took a seat beside me on the bed. "From the condition of the scar tissue I can see severe nerve damage, along with a fracture to the femur. To make a full recovery the bones would have to be reset, requiring extensive surgery. Unfortunately such treatment is beyond my abilities. For now I will do my best to treat the pain. Sunny have you identified the key tension points?"

I moved my fingers over the muscle groups that needed the most relief. "I believe the needles would be most beneficial here and here. These areas have the most viable nerve endings."

Elena took a series of crystal needles placing them at key points. "Jahil, I'm going to need you to flex your thigh muscles." The needles had been created from healing oils infused with her energy. She waved her hand over them, melting the material into his flesh.

I had helped my mother with this procedure in the past. Usually the melting of the needles signified the end of it. I would offer the patient some tea or water as they recovered. But Elena had something more in store.

Elena placed two fingers to Jahil's lips. "Now comes the part where I'm going to touch you. I want you to remain calm and relaxed. This is all part of the healing process."

I cringed as she reached her hands into his boxers.

Elena removed his underwear, leaving him completely exposed. "I've wanted to do this for you since the moment we first met."

Jahil gasped as he felt her hands between his legs. "Elena," he moaned as his thick fingers met my mother's touch, "Your hands feel like heaven."

Elena clicked her tongue. "Why thank you Jahil- tools of the trade." Her left hand continued to touch Jahil, teasing up and down his thick uncircumcised shaft, while her right hand opened her box of essential oils.

My mother opened a bottle of lavender-sage oil, unscrewing the top with her teeth. With a medicinal droplet tool she placed a few drops of oil on to his forehead. "This will help with the headaches and the exhaustion." She kissed him, her tongue opening his mouth. I watched as her sparkling white energy flowed in to his lungs.

Next she took out a collection of oils and created a pentagram on his chest. Each point of the star was created with different oil. "This treatment will go a long way towards helping with the chronic pain in your lungs." She waved her hand, the star glowed white before fading.

I watched as Jahil took a deep soothing breath.

Elena began to undress in front of him. She unbuttoned her blouse, and let it fall to the floor, revealing her black bra. She unzipped her skirt revealing the wet perfectly waxed pussy Austin had plowed earlier.

I shook my head as I backed away slowly. "Mom, are you serious?"

Her long dark hair had been in a bun for the panel. She removed the hair tie letting her soft waves flow down her shoulders. "I need to bring his natural energy to the surface, and during sex is when our body's energy chakras are the most open and exposed."

I crossed my arms. "You made that up!" You're already fucking his son. You don't deserve a man like Jahil!

Elena laughed. "Watch and see for yourself."

She crawled into bed with him, leaving her bra on. "Sunny, would you like to help me put the condom on?"

"Fuck no! Are you serious?" I cried. "This is disgusting."

Jahil was so hard. He had to be at least nine inches if not more. Elena's hands sparkled as she put the condom on him. "To touch someone with the intent of bringing them pleasure is never disgusting." She kissed Jahil's forehead. "I'm going to lower myself on to your cock." She kissed the bridge of his nose. "I'm going to ride you like the stallion that you are." Her tongue grazed his lips. "But the moment you feel strong enough I want you to take control."

Elena rode Jahil for only a few moments. From all of the attention his body had received Jahil was more than ready to take control.

Austin motioned for me to sit on his lap.

"Ew, no!" I backed myself into a corner. "How are you even comfortable with this?"

"I've seen my father's body before," Austin said dismissively. "Who do you think keeps his wounds clean?"

Wounds?

As Jahil rolled Elena over, thrusting into her deep and hard, I caught a glimpse of his scarred back. The skin was covered primarily in burn scars, as if someone had poured gasoline on his arms and back. But there were other, more terrifying scars: deep long gashes. The man had been beaten, if not tortured. Jahil wore the scars of a slave.

I placed my hands over my mouth. I looked to Austin. He had his arms out as if offering a hug. I begrudgingly made my way over to him.

"What happened to him?" I asked in a whisper, my voice was choked in my throat.

Austin patted his knee. "My father is a warrior, he's a survivor."

I sat on Austin's lap, letting him hold me in his arms. I could feel tears streaming down my face. Was this was why Jahil and his son were homeless? Why they had only recently arrived in Wisconsin? Had they been forced to flee for their lives?

Jahil leaned in to kiss Elena and as he did, he used his free hand to fold the comforter over their bodies.

"Are you cold?" Elena asked, "I could have Sunny turn up the thermostat."

Jahil continued his rhythm. "I don't want to make Sunny or Austin uncomfortable."

"Dad, I've watch you and mom have sex plenty of times. And I'll make sure Sunny is plenty comfortable."

"Austin," Jahil looked down, focusing on my mother's face, "you know that's not what I meant." The blanket was already slipping down his broad shoulders.

I didn't notice Austin put two fingers down my panties. All I could focus on was Jahil's back. His scars looked painful, but Austin was right, Jahil's scars represented his strength. I also sincerely hoped Austin was kidding about his previous statement! It's one thing to watch your Dad have sex with your girlfriend, who just happened to be my mother, but both parents- that would be a little much.

Mentally I was erasing my mother from the scene. I started to imagine what it would be like to have him naked in my bed. Although Jahil's face was stunning in my fantasy he was sleeping on his side facing away from me. I would trace my fingers down his back. I would kiss his shoulder. Then I would pick a place to start and just move my lips over his scars. There was one on his shoulder that looked like a rose. I could make out distinct lines that created the illusion of petals, petals that were beginning to sparkle.

Jahil's back was developing strange golden markings. He pulled my mother close to kiss her lips, opening her mouth with his tongue. As they kissed similar silver markings were appearing on Elena's body.

I wanted to worship the beauty of his scars. "Jahil..."

Austin spread me open like a flower. "Yeah, you wish that was you. You want my daddy's big, thick, uncut..."

Elena gripped Jahil's back, moaning. She arched her neck, closing her eyes, "Such power." She wrapped her legs around him, "Fuck me harder, you Mayan God."

Jahil didn't disappoint. He positioned her legs over his shoulders, "I want you to experience everything I have to offer." He held on to the headboard as he pounded in to her harder and faster.

Austin put his other hand under my shirt groping my breasts. "I guess you didn't inherit your mom's porn-star tits."

"My mother does not have porn-star tits," I muttered. "And were you seriously describing your dad's cock?"

Austin worked his hand under my sports bra. "My dad's cock is impressive and you're a little slut just like your mother."

In my mind I could feel Jahil's hands touching me. Austin inherited his large hands, think callused fingers from working in the fields.

It didn't take much to make my body tense up with extreme pleasure. Jahil was stunning, yes I wanted him. I wanted to give myself to him; I wanted to be the one to love him.

I could feel Austin was painfully hard. And even though he knew he would eventually get his turn with my mother he still felt the need to ask me for a favor. "Is there anything you want to do for me?"

"I'm a virgin," I said quietly.

Austin removed his fingers from my panties and licked them clean. "I figured as much, but I can take care of that real quick."

I immediately got off his lap. "And I find you repulsive."

Austin smirked. "Like hell you do." He held up two fingers and stuck out his tongue.

I reached for the doorknob. "Immature little child!" Every part of me was screaming at my legs to leave the room. But I couldn't. Looking back at the bed, my eyes were locked on the beautiful specimen that was truly not of this world. "Jahil Lopez," I whispered softly. "You are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen."

Jahil made my mother cry out in intense pleasure over and over, the markings on both their bodies glowing brighter and brighter. He didn't speak dirty, nor did he moan like a lion eating a gazelle. What I was witnessing was an exchange of power. When Jahil was finished his body glowed with vibrant energy.

"Babe, is it my turn now?" Austin asked. He was already getting undressed. As Austin took off his pants I noticed he had fresh welts across his lower back, down his thighs.

Knowing what your father endured how could you have a fetish for being beaten?

Jahil got dressed. He put on his jeans, without his underwear, adjusting his cock as I watched. I wanted so badly to touch him. He put on his flannel shirt leaving it unbuttoned as he walked to the backyard. He was in less pain, using his cane only for stability.

The moon was full in the heavens and the stars sparkled like diamonds. Jahil stood facing away from me, looking up at the night sky. "So this is where your mother grows her herbs?"

I took a step closer. "How did you know I would follow you?"

He turned to me, "Because you care."

I was blushing. "God, you're beautiful, Jahil." I covered my mouth, hoping I had only said those words in my head.

"Did your father build this for her?" he asked, of the enclosed garden. There was a white fence with various pots: herbs and flowers on creeping vines reaching towards the sky.

"Yeah he did. Every time I look out the kitchen window I'm reminded of his absence."

Jahil walked to the porch. He tried to lower himself to sit. I ran to help him, positioning his leg. We sat in silence looking up at the stars.

I could see the scar tissue on Jahil's arm. I instinctively held his hand. "I like to think my dad is up there watching over me." My father was gone, he didn't leave, and he wasn't missing. I knew he was dead, because he would never have abandoned me. "Do you think your wife is up there?"

Jahil let go of my hand. There were tears in his eyes. "My Helen is among the angels, but at the rate I'm going, I will see her soon."

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Moments ago his skin was lit up like a Christmas tree. There was clearly more than enough energy present in his body to sustain his life. "Didn't my mother's treatment help at all?"

Jahil put his arms around me. "I have less discomfort, for that I am grateful." He looked up at the stars, the tears in his eyes shimmered under the light of the moon. "As you have seen, my struggle with chronic pain is a constant balancing act. My back, and leg, and the unpredictable nature of my fevers; even with your mother's white magic my body will struggle until the day my red magic is no more."

"What happened to you?" I asked. I was unsure of I was mentally prepared for the answer. He had magic, very powerful magic. Whatever was happening went beyond just an injury, this felt like a curse.

Jahil pursed his lips. "I don't wish to burden you with that information. I am already enough of a burden to my son."

"Austin loves you."

"Perhaps too much." As I held him close, I could feel him sobbing into my shoulder. "There was this one time, before he met your mother. Austin came home to find me having a seizure. I can recall the horrible pain my chest. Unable to stand, I hit my head and blacked out. When I regained consciousness he was holding me. He offered to drop out of school and care for me full time."

This was the first time I had ever seen a man cry. "That's sweet of him." It was sweet, and rather heroically selfless of Austin. Although a little surprising considering the day's events, but I could chalk that up to sympathy fatigue. Or perhaps Austin didn't come to father's aid, because he assumed I would.

By the look on Jahil's face I could tell my response was incorrect. "The last thing I would want would be for Austin to have to leave school to support me."

I nodded. "Yeah, I can understand that." Austin carried his hopes and dreams. Austin had a future.

"I'm so grateful for my son: I would rather leave this world then force him to abandon his academic ambitions."

Jahil's love for Austin was so endearing, as I closed my eyes I could picture him holding his infant son in his arms. "Is Austin a lot like his mother?"

He nodded. "My boy, he's brilliant, he's got an amazing talent for science and mathematics. He's going to be somebody." Jahil started to smile then laugh as we could both still hear Austin and Elena having loud sex.

I opened my eyes. It was only then I noticed I was on his lap, my lips inches away from his. "I think we can agree Austin has an amazing talent for a good many things."

I touched his face: his cheekbones, his jaw line. His facial hair felt course and rough, but that only added to the appeal. I place two fingers to his lower lip, remembering the moment when he kissed my hand. I could feel his breath, warm and sweet. I kissed the tears off his cheeks, moving closer and closer to his mouth. Our lips touched. I never questioned his red energy or why his body glowed during sex. I had been raised with the idea that magic is real. But there was something supernatural that drew me to him.

dourdan
dourdan
104 Followers
12