Mystical Trash Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his eyes, and chuckled, "Maybe in another life."

I kissed him again, longer, tasting his tongue. I reached my hands under his shirt caressing his scars. I needed to know his story, because I wanted so badly to be the one to ease his pain.

I reached for his zipper. My fingers caressed his shaft. I kept one hand between his legs, exploring further. Jahil grasped at his chest.

"Are you okay?"

"I fear the pain in my chest has returned." Jahil once again called upon the red energy, moving the pain from his chest to his leg.

"Would it help of I touched you?" I wanted to hold him. I wanted to whisper in his ear, 'You're safe here. I will be the one to love you.'

"It's worth a try."

With my hand already inside of his pants I moved my fingers from his hip to his thigh. "I think you and Austin should come live with us." I had lost my dad, I had lost my boyfriend; I needed Jahil in my life. With my free hand I pulled him close to kiss his lips. I knew didn't have my mother's magic but I didn't care. Someway, somehow, I would be the one to save him.

His hands were under my shirt, holding my waist. "Shouldn't you ask your mother?"

I was still wet from letting Austin touch me. "I have a feeling she'll love the idea."

Elena, for her there would be more sex, more mind-numbing orgasms. But if that equated to more strength for Jahil I would find a way to be okay. Afterwards we could have moments like this; moments where it was just us.

His lips met mine over and over. My yoga pants were so tight and wet. I rubbed my covered sex against his exposed cock. I could feel the sensual texture of his shaft. As I looked down I could see beautiful gold lines start to appear along his hips.

Jahil began kissing my neck. He paused to whisper in my ear, "Have you taken a lover?"

My body froze. I shook my head. I stopped moving my hips and released Jahil's cock. The thought passed through my mind: I had never even touched Tony. "The only boy I ever loved was very ill. His father had been beating him for years, so even when he was finally able to escape that hell he was so broken."

Jahil moved to look into my eyes. "Is he also among the stars?"

The man's eyes were so gentle. I knew in my heart Jahil of all people would understand my pain. "No," I said as I caressed his rough cheek. "Tony is someplace far worse: he's lost."

I could still remember the way Tony kissed. His eyes, his lips, the way he touched me. "The closest I came to giving myself to him was to lie in bed holding him," I said, as I wiped tears from my eyes.

Jahil took off his shirt placing it over my lower body. He leaned back, motioning for me to lie on his chest. "Anything lost can one day be found."

I nodded, trying to be polite. But in my heart I didn't believe him. Tony was as dead as Helen. The warmth of his skin, the sound of his voice; he was gone. "I loved him with every beat of my heart: I would have married him."

Jahil held me. I was thankful he had no follow up questions such as, 'When was the last time you saw Tony?' or 'Does Tony still live in Wisconsin?'

It was then Austin came outside with Elena. He wore just his jeans and Elena was wrapped in a bed sheet.

I wiped my tears. "Mom, I think Jahil and Austin should come live with us."

Elena turned to me. She noticed the location of Jahil's shirt and giggled. "I think that's a great idea."

12