Mystical Trash Ch. 05

Story Info
The next ch of my series: the truth of Jahil.
4.4k words
4.53
2.4k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dourdan
dourdan
104 Followers

That night, at the stroke of midnight I heard my mother awaken. The floors of our house creaked, alerting me to her movement. I crept from my bed to the sight of her in a white bathrobe, approaching Jahil as he slept. I watched as, to my horror, she dropped the robe her body on full display. Elena took his hand caressing it down her chest, from her collar bone, down her breasts, to her slender stomach. As he touched her, Elena's body transformed.

"My love, my king," Elena's voice echoed, her back glowed blue and her abdomen began suddenly growing until she resembled a woman in her third trimester of pregnancy, "I offer myself to you as your bride." She kissed him but as she did, she stabbed him in the back of the neck with a large shimmery nail. It penetrated with a sickening crunch.

"AUSTIN!" I screamed.

Austin got out of bed and attempted to grab Elena but she was protected by a blue force field. He was violently thrown back landing hard on his shoulder.

I ran to his side. "You can't break it?"

"Did you want to try? She's pregnant with a demon child, and now she's attempting a siphon!"

I carefully approached the force field. As I gently touched the blue energy I closed my eyes and prayed. "Dad, I'm really scared. If you can hear me, please send help."

The room started to shake. A glowing line appeared in front of me. It began to crack open little by little until it resembled a portal.

A tall male angel emerged. He had a slender face with deep set eyes and long blonde hair. The angel grabbed Elena by the waist enveloping her with his wings. He glanced at me and Austin before exiting the way he came.

We rushed to Jahil's side. His eyes were pale and milky. "Austin? Sunny?" He reached out his hand, searching the empty space. Jahil had gone completely blind.

Day 1: In addition to the blindness Jahil was suffering chronic seizures. But most alarming was that his body was coming apart. Any injury that was healed using his powers was now un-healing; his leg, his back, his newly fractured ribs and sternum. Worst of all was his head.

I watched as Austin changed the blood soaked bandages. "In Ohio my father was caught trying to unionize migrant workers on a soy plantation. After shooting my father in the leg the land owners stripped him naked. Both my parents were sentenced to one hundred lashes each. I was forced to watch- then it was my turn. To spare my suffering and possibly my life my mother offered herself. The land owners could do whatever they wanted to her. Her only request was to be able to die in my father's arms."

I was standing in the doorway. "That's horrible."

Austin nodded, "No shit. My father was forced to watch as my mother was brutally raped. When all five men were done with her they told my father to hold his little whore. My father held her in his arms sobbing. Then one of the men fired a single round that pierced my father's skull passing though into my mother's heart." Austin paused to kiss his father's forehead, tears streaming down his cheeks. "And then I watched as my parents' bodies were set on fire."

"Austin, I'm so sorry," I said, still too afraid to take a step in to the room.

Day 2 was my turn to cut school. Jahil was barely able to consume food, so as the result he had little to no energy. I tried to offer him small sips of water but the act of swallowing proved to be incredibly painful. The way his face and throat contorted, it was as if he was trying to swallow a handful of thumbtacks. I spend the majority of the day sitting outside the door. I felt sick and ashamed. I didn't deserve to be the one to save him.

Day 3, Austin and I were in the backyard taking in the beauty of the freshly fallen snow Austin was smoking while I held a cup of coffee. He had procured a few needles of morphine, to allow Jahil to sleep. "How fucking oblivious are you, Sunny? You're meant to be with him, you're meant to save him!"

I started fidgeting with my cup. "I have a crush, I'll admit that, but really, your dad is what forty, fifty?" I wanted him, I wanted him with all of my heart but I was afraid. What if I couldn't save him, what if it was too late?

Austin shook his head. There were tears welling up in his eyes. "Try five thousand!"

My hands froze. My coffee cup fell to the ground, shattering. "What did you say?" There was no way. But there was. His magic, his beauty, Jahil was not human. That realization hurt more. He was precious, like an endangered species. I knew he needed me.

Austin placed a hand on my shoulder. "That was a fact I was never meant to reveal. It's his most intimate secret: something he would have told the woman who was destined to be his bride."

"You're fucking with me."

"You've seen it with your own eyes! The markings on his body; symbols that have not been seen since the time of the Mayans," Austin pleaded. "And he loves you. You can't deny that."

"What's the catch?" I asked. My real question was: what would happen if I failed? Did I run the risk of hurting him even worse?

Austin bit his lip. "You might not survive; any human who has sex with my father goes up in flames."

"Oh, of course," I said with an eyeroll.

"I'm serious, as a child I witnessed it with my own two eyes." Austin's voice choked with tears. "It had been a cold day in North Carolina. My mother was struggling with headaches, or something I don't really remember. I just know she was too sick to make love to my father, and it was tearing her up inside."

"I don't understand."

"He needed to be at full power for the revolt against the land owners. So he took a sacrifice. It was the most gruesome thing I had ever seen- up to that day anyway."

My mouth was hanging open. "How and why did you witness that?"

"It was ceremonial, my father is a God!"

I was certain the look on my face revealed how freaked out I was. Now there were two unfavorable outcomes: I could fail Jahil, and I could die. This was not my world, not my reality. I didn't belong here.

Austin patted my arm in a way that I assumed was meant to be reassuring. "But you're not human your mother is a succubus."

Ok, make that three outcomes: I could also suck the life out of him the way my mother did to my father.

Austin gently touched my cheek. "You don't have to be afraid. I've seen the way he looks at you: the same way he looked at my mother. My mother, Helen, was sixteen years old when she gave herself to him."

She was how young? I made a mental note to not hold that against Jahil. "Could you maybe tell me the story of how they met? What was it like for her to fall in love with him?"

Austin started to smile, it was as if the very thought of his parents falling in love filled him with joy. "My father used to work as a smuggler; helping illegal aliens reach the promise land. My mother, she was this tall kind of awkward girl, with a round face and long black hair. She was strong- growing up in Honduras she had to be. She learned how to run for miles, in order to find work as a courier. She knew how to land a punch, how to disarm an attacker all in order to protect the packages: drugs, weapons, stuff that if it got lost in transit- would not have ended well for her. And when there were no courier jobs she learned how to pick pockets. All self taught. My mom was a bad-ass." Austin closed his eyes. The way tears streamed down his cheeks, as he smiled ever so slightly. I wondered if he was trying to picture her face.

"She sounds amazing."

"Yeah, she was. My parents were so in love. In the stories she used to tell me, she was shy, and it took her a few days to gather the courage to talk to him. I mean really who could blame her- you know what my father looks like; dark, intense. He looks like the type of man who would sell the children he was tasked with smuggling across the border."

I laughed, "He does not."

Austin laughed with me. "But then she started talking to him. She told him about her hopes and dreams, about her magic. At pit stops she always made sure to share her food and water with him. She grew to learn he was a kind man who only wanted to help people. So when they made it to Texas she stayed with him."

Austin took out his wallet. "This is the only picture I have of her."

The beautiful slender woman in the photo held a baby in her arms. The baby was looking at the camera but the woman's head was turned to the side laughing. I could see where Austin got his genes from; Helen was a runner, she was an athlete even if it was only to save her own skin. And her smile; Austin had his mother's smile.

"Aww, you were a cute baby," I said with a giggle. "What happened?"

Austin abruptly stopped laughing. "Sunny, I have a spell to prepare. You have twenty-four hours to decide, or you will lose him."

"What if I need more time?"

"Whatever is growing inside your mother is draining my father's power. If you choose to be his bride that connection will be severed, otherwise he must die by my hand."

"Why must he die by your hand?" I asked. Did Austin mean to take his father's power?

"Because my father is immortal, he cannot be killed by traditional means- and that includes injuries!"

"Oh," I muttered softly, that made things so much worse. I could fail him, I could die. There was still the possibility I could kill him with my succubus genetics. But I if I chose to be a coward he would have to die by magic, if only to end his pain.

"Every bone could be broken, every organ failed, even his brain could be gone to the point where he could no longer communicate." Austin cupped his hand over his mouth as if envisioning what that would look like. "My father's soul would stay trapped in his body for all eternity."

"No..." The idea shook me to my core. Jahil didn't deserve to suffer such a fate.

Through tears Austin continued his explanation, "The spell I would make could be used to coat any kitchen knife with black magic. And although it would absolutely devastate me, I would then have to take said knife and plunge it into my father's chest ending his life. Please don't make it come to that. My father is all I have left."

I was picturing it in my mind, what it would look like to watch Jahil die. Would he cry? Would he pray? Did my father have a chance to pray? I had to try. "Ok, I'll go. I'll try my best." Worst case scenario- I would reunite with both Jahil and my dad in the afterlife. That was my plan. If I saved him, if he lived, we would live happily ever after like something out of a fairy tale. But if he died, I wanted to die too. I would die in his arms, forever his bride. I entered the house and made my way to the bedroom. Jahil was asleep in the bed or as asleep as he could be with his failing health. I caressed his face, stroking my fingers down the coarse stubble of his unshaven face.

He turned his head, eyes still closed. I could see blood on the pillow from the massive open wound on the back of his head. "Who is there? Is that you Austin?" He was reaching for my hand, as his eyes started to fill with tears. "Or is it Sunny, my angel?" he asked in a way that was borderline sarcastic, as if he genuinely assumed I would not come for him.

I removed the blankets, exposing his nude body. I stroked his face, Jahil was burning with fever. I placed my fingers to his lips. "It's me, Sunny. Everything is going to be ok." I undressed, down to my bra and underwear. Shivering in the warmth of the room, I climbed into the bed. I could feel him trying to lift his hands to touch my back, the way he did when we first kissed. I gripped his hand. "Just let me hold you."

"Sunny?" he asked again, his eyes flicking.

I began kissing his sternum. I could feel the bones breaking, separating inside of his chest. "M-My love," I kissed his hand as I spoke, "my king," I kiss him down his stomach, his strong muscular abs. "I offer myself to you willingly." My lips touch him between his legs. I could feel the warmth of his naked thighs, as I licked my tongue down the length of his shaft.

Nothing, it was like touching a limp piece of meat. I wasn't sure what I expected. He was clearly on the verge of losing consciousness. I wasn't about to give up. Men in comas could get hard, right? Or was that just an urban legend? "Jahil, baby, are you still there?"

"Those are not your vows," he said in a pain stricken whisper.

"It's what my mom said. I thought it was like a magical spell or something."

"I-I want to hear your vows."

I was nervous before but now my heart was beating so fast I felt like I was going to pass out. I got off the bed and caressed my fingers down his long muscular legs. I knew what I wanted to do; a truly selfless act of love. I moved to the front of the bed. On my knees, I kissed the soles of his feet. 'You can do this, just speak from your heart.' I started to massage his feel, seeking out the tension in his muscles.

"My beautiful Sunny, you have the touch of an angel."

His words made me smile. "When my father was alive, I would always massage his feet. It didn't take much, the simple act of recognizing someone's pain and humbling one's self in their honor. I read somewhere that the organs of the body were directly connected to the feet." I wanted to worship him, to truly love him. "I vow to always massage your feet, Jahil."

My hands moved to his ankles, massaging with deep pressure. The way his muscles were in spasm, I knew his legs were in horrible pain. I paused to wipe the tears from my eyes. "When you come home from work, you'll sit on the recliner. I'll bring you a beer. Then I'll take off your boots then your socks. I'll work my magic to relax away your day." My mouth went to his thigh, placing a gently kiss upon his scars.

"I need your strength. My body is too far gone."

I knew what he meant; he wanted me and I wanted him. But to make that happen, I needed to induce an involuntary arousal. I sat down next to him on the bed and started to touch myself; my inner thighs, my sensitive lips, to my flower. I made sure to loop my leg around his, so Jahil could feel the movement of my body. My plan was to use my juices as lube and I would need a lot of lube for what I was about to do.

I pictured the first time I put my fingers inside of him, it was so sexy. The way his body tensed, how hard it made him, ending with his deep intense release. When I had my hand nice and wet- I went for it. I spread his legs. I stroked my fingers down his manhood to that special place. Suddenly I became nervous. The first time I put my fingers inside him I did it on instinct. Now I was genuinely afraid of hurting him. I carefully slipped in one finger then two. I had no idea what I was doing, or how to touch a man's body.

But Jahil was moaning, quivering. I could feel him tighten around my fingers. I took that as a sign that I once again located the male equivalent of a g-spot. I kept one hand inside him as the other worked his shaft. I could feel his blood flowing, his gorgeous manhood rising to attention.

I removed my underwear and straddled his hips, preparing to lower myself on to him. I started slow, after only a few inches I could I feel him breaking me. It hurt but it was a good hurt a warm build up of heat, like eating a spicy chili pepper. I wanted more. I closed my eyes as I took in his entire length. I could feel my walls clench. I had never been with a man before but I had watched plenty of movies. I moved my hips rhythmically, riding a wave of pure ecstasy.

Jahil reached for my hand. His large fingers felt so comforting. But that wasn't going to fly. I just gave him the most precious gift someone can give. I wanted him to make me feel like a woman. I moved his hands to touch my body; my slender thighs, my ass, exploring my hips, up to my breasts. I moved his hands under my sports bra. I nearly fell over as his big, rough, callused hands gave my breasts a firm, tender squeeze.

As I closed my eyes, I could feel waves of energy washing over both of our bodies. I heard creaking, the sound of bones being reset. "Jahil?"

I opened my eyes. What I saw brought me to tears. His body shimmered with golden patterns, images of animals, nature and warriors. I stroked my fingers over a pattern of birds. The glowing birds fluttered from his abs to his shoulder.

That was cool.

I leaned in, to kiss his lips. With our mouths about an inch apart I suddenly felt a rush of energy, like swallowing a tidal wave.

"Sunny you are ..." My lover opened his eyes, revealing their dark brown color. "You are my queen."

I had done it, I had saved him.

With his powers restored he rolled my body. He pinned me down and thrust himself into me deep and hard. He didn't ask if I was in pain or if I wanted him to stop: he knew I could take it. "Sunny, you are my treasure, my love," his voice was deep and strong. Although he still spoke with an accent his English was miraculously perfect.

My body trembling, it was all I could do to keep from crying out.

He moved his mouth to my breasts gently biting down on my nipple. "That's for when you withdrew your beautiful breasts from my lips."

My hands caressed his back, touching his scars. They were no longer the marks of a slave they were the scars of a hero. "You may remember you were coughing up blood at the time. It felt a little awkward."

Jahil looked me in the eyes, he lifted his chin. From that angle his eyes looked like the eyes of a jaguar. "I would have wanted you. Even then I would have taken you as my bride."

"Wow." I had to admit I was impressed by the clarity of his memory. "I'm sorry. It was I who lacked courage. But please know I do love you."

"And I you," he said returning his mouth to my chest. He sucked on my skin so hard I knew I would wake up covered in bruises.

I moaned getting closer and closer to climax. Strange words started to go through my head, an incantation in a language I had never spoken or even heard before. I gripped his back, begging him to kiss me. As our lips met, I held on for dear life. I felt a rush or energy- no - electricity like I was transitioning to a higher form of being. I closed my eyes giving in to the intensity.

"Ow!" I hit my head with a thump, we suddenly teleported, landing on a beach. I wish we had simply been transported but the feeling was more like being dropped from a ledge. Luckily we were wrapped in the blankets from my mother's bed.

"Where are we?" I asked. There was sand all over my exposed back.

Jahil blinked his eyes, the light of the sun was blinding as it pierced through the fog. "This magic is not of my power, although this place does seem familiar- California perhaps?"

I looked to the shore and I could see the Golden Gate Bridge. "San Francisco," I whispered.

Wrapped in the red comforter Jahil looked at the bridge. "Of course," he laughed. Beautiful sandy beached covered in fog, I have fond memories of this great city.

"Yeah, me too, I haven't been to the west coast since I was a kid."

I wrapped myself in a sheet, but I was still cold. So I joined Jahil under the comforter, snuggling my head to his shoulder. Jahil felt warm, but not like when he had a fever. When he was sick his skin felt tacky due to the sweat. But in that moment his skin felt smooth, soft and warm like a space heater. "I wonder what time of day it is. Even on cold days there are usually a few tourists out." Jahil said nothing, he simple held me as he looked out the sky.

That was when I heard voices. Jahil and I were reasonably well hidden behind a wall of rocks. "I'll be right back," I said as I kissed his cheek. I stood up, if only to see who else was on this beach. It was me. Before me stood a vision of my father and my three year old self playing in the waves while my mother watched from the shore.

I remembered that day. The weather was cold and foggy and the ocean felt like ice, but growing up in the Midwest we had felt fine to go out for a swim. "This is a place my father took me to."

dourdan
dourdan
104 Followers
12