Mystical Trash Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter 6, the truth of Austin and Tony.
4.7k words
4.45
3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dourdan
dourdan
104 Followers

After school, I waited for Austin by the emergency exit, just past the football field. He was over twenty minutes late. I considered walking home, it would have taken less than an hour and I could stop at Taco Bell. Suddenly, I heard a strange noise coming from the direction of the field, the sound of sex but not typical sex. I was about twenty feet away when I saw it: Austin was under the bleachers performing oral sex on a large older man. I quickly hid behind a dumpster.

I didn't recognize the man. He was Caucasian maybe in his sixties, with the build of a trucker. I pulled out my phone in case I needed to call the police. Austin had never given any indication he was bi-sexual. I was afraid he was being forced against his will, like some sort of sick hate crime. Austin was on his knees, he used both is mouth and hands as the man held him by his hair. When the man finished Austin licked him clean before standing up.

I watched as the man removed his wallet from his back pocket. From where I stood, I could see that was not the only thing he had in his back pocket.

He handed Austin some money. Then just as quickly he grabbed him by his waist, opening his jeans. "Kid, how much to fuck your hot Mexican ass?"

Austin caught assailant's wrist. He twisted it so hard the man fell to his knees in pain. "You couldn't afford it."

The man got back up. He grabbed Austin by the throat. I watched in horror as the man pulled a gun with his free hand. Using the pistol he lifted Austin's black t-shirt, pressing the barrel against his ribs. He stroked the pistol down Austin's abs. "You listen to me you little wet-back piece of shit, once I pull the trigger I'm going to fuck your ass until you bleed out like the animal that you are."

Austin smiled his Cheshire-cat smile. "Are you really, now?"

"Damn right I am! And when the police find your body, they'll all know how you died like a little bitch."

Austin smirked. "What 'they' are you referring to?"

"I'm talking about your whore of a mother and your dozen siblings all sitting at home living on welfare, while your daddy stands outside a Home Depot."

My mindset went from fear to anger. Austin didn't have a large family with a mother who stayed home to raise the children. That was a life he could only dream of.

In my heart, I was screaming, but Austin was only smiling.

The man released Austin, shoving him away. He was still aiming the gun at Austin's chest, but now his hands were trembling. In an effort to sound powerful he raised his voice, "What the fuck is so funny boy?"

Austin shook his head as his hand started to glow. "You are totally right, my poor mother would be so disappointed in me."

Austin raised his hand, putting up an energy shield directly inside the man's chest. "Only thing is my mother was a total bad-ass. She taught me everything I know."

The attack sent an electrical shock through the man's body. With the racist bastard lying in a quivering heap, Austin proceeded to empty the man's wallet. "No one calls my mother a whore." Austin put the gun down the back of his pants, under his t-shirt. "Sunny, you can come out now."

I emerged from my hiding place. "I thought he was going to hurt you."

Austin chuckled as he lit a cigarette. "I can handle myself. I turn tricks all the time."

I cupped my hands over my mouth as tears streamed down my eyes. "You shouldn't have to- you shouldn't let people hurt you."

Austin put his arm around my shoulder. "Do I look like the one who's hurting?"

"Does your father know what you're doing?"

"My old man knows that I have sex for money. Little white girl, you don't know my life." Austin hurled an energy blast at me, but I dodged. I grabbed a lid off a trash can, hurling it at his face. Austin blocked, but in doing so he tripped.

I shook my head. "You're such a loser." Then I noticed the scrape on his face. "I'm sorry."

Austin hurled the keys in my direction. "Just go, I can make it back to the house on my own." He took off his shirt, revealing his back. Glittery light blue veins flickered, like the filaments of a dying light bulb.

"What am I supposed to tell your dad?"

"Tell him whatever you want. Or just spread your legs for him."

I nearly stalked right to the car, but paused first to brush my hand over Austin's graze, healing the wound. "Goodbye."

I got home first, so I put a pot of water on the stove to make spaghetti. Before I even had the chance to get the pasta out, Jahil came through the door with a busted, bleeding lip and a bruised jaw. I followed as he limped through to the front room and took a seat on the recliner.

He smiled up at me. "Sunny, could you bring me a beer?"

"Sure, but what happened?" To see him in such a state broke my heart. He was the last person who deserved such abuse.

"President Trump happened."

"Did you at least kill the bastard that did this?"

"Bastards—there were four."

I fetched Jahil his beer. "I'm so sorry."

Jahil opened the bottle with his bare hands and took a long swig, practically emptying the bottle. "I would have gladly taken them down, had there not been children present."

I kissed Jahil's lip, my healing energy connecting with his red magic. "Release your energy. You know I can take it."

"Sunny, I'm really not in the mood."

My hands went for his belt. As I exposed his hips, I could see horrific bruising. It was clear Jahil had been repeatedly kicked in the gut.

I kissed him along his hips before moving to his thick shaft. Using my sparkling energy, I massaged his foreskin while my lips and tongue worked the tip. I loved how hard he was becoming.

"We could get married," I said, moving my lips down to his balls. I could feel my man gripping my hair. I kissed back along his newly-healed hips.

I glanced up to see Jahil looking at his wedding band, stroking it with his thumb. "What would that change? Do you think the men who punched me in the face would've reconsidered if I was married to a white girl?"

I quickly looked away. "You're right, marrying me wouldn't change anything."

Helen was the love of your life.

It was out of love that I deep throated his massive cock while focusing my powers on his bulging testicles. He came hard, filling my mouth with his cum. Prior to his near his near death experience, his cum was of a normal color. But ever since his powers returned his cum took on the look and texture of melted gold. I took a moment to marvel at his beauty.

I'm not her, I could never be her. I love you with every beat of my heart. All I want is to be the woman you deserve.

Austin came through the door. He reeked of alcohol. "Sunny, the water's over-boiling."

I darted to the kitchen to turn off the stove. I felt myself starting to cry. "I'm sorry."

Jahil followed. "Sunny..."

"I can't bring Helen back to you." My chest hurt so bad I couldn't breathe. "I can't even cook!" I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door.

Austin was laughing. "Now who's the fucking loser?"

"Austin!" Jahil roared. "I will not tolerate such disrespect for the woman I love!"

Austin muttered, "Whatever. I'm going outside for a smoke."

* * *

The next day Austin was again, late to the meeting spot. I instinctively looked towards the bleachers. It was then I saw Tony, my ex-boyfriend. It was the first time I had seen him in weeks. Not that it mattered. His beauty: his brown eyes, his long hair, his stunning body- he belonged to the underground, a network of punks, artists, sex, and drugs.

I'm not ashamed to say it- he broke up with me, not the other way around. By break up I mean he told me he was homosexual, and then got a bunch of new friends and a lot of facial piercings.

Tony was sitting in a nearby alleyway wearing a long-sleeved gray hooded sweatshirt that appeared to be covered in blood.

When I came closer I could see he was holding Austin in his arms. Tony's phone was next to him, I could see from the screen he was currently on the line with 911. I knelt down to touch Austin's face, his nose was broken and his eyes were swollen shut, but worst was the massive wound in his head. Although he was struggling, Austin was clearly breathing on his own.

I looked at Tony. His long wavy hair was covering his eyes. "Did you see who did this?"

Tony nodded. "It was so brutal: they all took turns with him. The ones who weren't raping him were kicking him in the face and chest. Whenever he tried to fight back one guy with a taser would hit him over and over."

"And the head wound?"

Tony swallowed hard. "There's a bloody crowbar over there, it might have been that." His choice of words revealed the rest of the story- he had hidden during the duration of the attack.

"This is entirely my fault. Austin was meeting me here. He had already told me about what happened yesterday- I should have suggested a different place!"

"Are you dating?"

"More like hooking up, I know he's dating your mother or at least he was before her disappearance."

Tony hadn't even checked in on me when my mother went missing. And my mother loved him like her own child. She loved him enough to stand up to his abusive father.

I knew Tony had his own mom to take care of, but I also knew about his new friends- the cool punk kids who hung out by the river, and yes I was resentful. Hell, maybe that was where he met Austin.

"Sunny I know I haven't been there for you as of late—"

I snorted at this. "Really? I hadn't noticed."

"—But I have a favor to ask. I've seen Austin's father. I know he's... something else. I also know the names of the six men who did this. If I give you that information, could he maybe do something about them?"

"You can come over and meet him. He doesn't bite."

Tony took a shallow breath as he looked up at me. It was something he always did when he was nervous. "Austin said you two are pretty close."

"Austin said that? Did Austin tell you what he and his father actually are?"

"Yeah, at first it was a little freaky, but at least they look human. Is it true his father can turn into a dragon?"

I shook my head. "Wow. I don't even know where to begin."

"So will you talk to Austin's dad for me? Get him to maybe talk to his people about the guys that beat Austin?"

"Just so you know- Jahil is not a gang member. He's a former Coyote."

"He worked in human trafficking?"

"No, he helped people get to America—including Austin's mother!"

I had a feeling Tony was about to point out that a coyote was, in fact, another name for a human trafficker. "Come over to the house or don't—I really don't care." I reached for Austin's hand. "Austin, please speak to me."

Austin's fingers moved. "Sunny, I need you to hold my hand."

I gently squeezed his hand, I could feel broken bones. "I'm here, I won't leave you and neither will Tony."

"Tony's my boy, but it's your power I need."

I instinctively kissed Austin's forehead. A white energy emanated from my lips. I watched as the head injury started to heal.

Austin was attempting to scoot forward. "Thank you, I knew I could count on you."

At the sight of his legs, I screamed in horror. "Oh God, what happened to your legs?"

Tony looked away. "They threw his body into the street..."

I kissed Austin's cheek, using my energy again. "Everything will be okay, Austin. Just let me hold you."

Tony reached for Austin's wallet. "Grab his fake ID."

"Austin has a fake ID?"

"Yeah, he uses it to buy beer. I figure if the hospital doesn't know his real name they won't try to collect payment."

When the ambulance arrived, we told them we found the severely-beaten body of "twenty-two-year-old Nathan Ramirez, of Richmond, Virginia."

Tony and I drove to the hospital. Together we waited for news. Austin was quickly stabilized and in less than an hour, he was able to open his eyes.

"Hey Tony," Austin said as he pulled him close for a kiss.

Tony's soft, gentle eyes closed as he took in the sensation of Austin's touch.

I leaned back in my chair. "I apologize for the timing of my question, but how did you start turning tricks in Beloit?"

Austin shrugged. "Grinder, Craigslist... right, Tony? Back in Indiana, when my dad couldn't find work, I slept with older women all the time. I found that male clients pay more. Tony knows the score."

Tony nodded. "Yeah, but I try not to purposely enrage my clients."

Austin shoved him. "You act like I do it all the time!"

"Austin please," I whispered gently, "just calm down. Everything's going to be okay."

"I want to go home. Sunny, when do you think I could go home?"

I lifted the blanket covering Austin's legs. From the x-rays on the walls, I could see fractures but no major breaks. If we could sneak him out, I would possibly be able to heal him or at least treat his pain.

Tony smirked. "Whenever we can get you 'discharged.'" He stuck out his forked tongue and licked the metal ball above his lip. "Sunny are you up for a little fun? Take a walk with me." In the corridor, he took my arm and bent low to talk quietly in my ear. "Do you see the nurse with the red hair? She's got the keys to the med closet."

"I am not helping you steal drugs."

"A boy's got to make a living."

I shook my head. "Just help me get Austin into the wheelchair. When we leave the room I will go left towards the fire exit and you go right."

"As a distraction- I got it!"

Pushing Austin's chair, I ran for the emergency exit. I was at the minivan by the time Tony caught up, his pockets bulging with boxes of meds.

"How did you even...?"

"You said to cause a distraction." Tony quickly loaded Austin in the van.

I slid the wheelchair into the trunk and drove to the house as fast as I could. I, thankfully, didn't hear any sirens.

When we pulled into the driveway, I turned to Tony and kissed him. Kissing Tony felt different than kissing Jahil. Even with his lip ring, Tony's lips were pouty and soft. The way he closed his eyes, looked so innocent and sexy.

Austin tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned to Austin expecting him to be upset. But he only looked tired. "You guys, please just get me in the house."

Unfortunately, both the front and side entrances had steps. Tony carried Austin while I followed with the wheelchair. "Whose truck is that?" Tony asked.

"It's Austin's dad's truck."

Tony's froze. "Is he home right now?"

"No, ever since my mom's disappearance he takes the bus to work, to save on gas."

"Oh thank God."

I rolled my eyes. "Take care of Austin."

I went to pick up Jahil from work. I caught him just as he was leaving.

Jahil Lopez, with his hair slicked back, was dressed in his work uniform, a blue shirt with the logo of the auto repair shop and black pants. "Sunny, this is a surprise."

"Jahil, get in the van, there's something I need to tell you."

Jahil opened the door and took a seat. "Is it about Austin?" he asked in a somber tone, as if he already knew what I was going to say.

"Austin was beaten and sexually assaulted today by six men, but my friend witnessed it."

Jahil cupped his mouth as tears streamed down his face. "What happened? Was he? There was one time in Mississippi..."

"I thought he only turned tricks in Indiana?"

"My son has been," Jahil paused to attempt to breathe. "...ever since he was ...I'm sorry it just truly breaks my heart."

"Did he start after his mother died?"

Jahil shook his head. "There were a few instances from his childhood. In Santa Fe, as the adults worked the fields the landowners would gather the children."

My mind went to a horrible place. "That can't be legal."

"Anything is legal when the parents of the victims have no rights. Austin was only thirteen he came home with a hundred dollars. He was so proud but when his mother asked where he got the money..." Jahil shook his head. "She told him what he did was shameful and next time he should run or even fight. The next day he came home with four hundred dollars."

"So he didn't care what his mother thought of him?"

Jahil sighed. "I don't know why he does it. I can only imagine that with his powers he feels in control."

When we made it home we were greeted by the smell of Chinese take-out. Tony was in the kitchen setting out plates. "Austin is in the bedroom taking a nap I figured there was no harm in letting him sleep for a few minutes...Oh hello, sir."

Jahil stared down at Tony with his dark intimidating eyes as I introduced them. I'd already told him about the unceremonious way I'd been dumped. "Well, Tony, are you Sunny's friend or Austin's?"

The room went silent.

Jahil chuckled and shook his head. He went to the kitchen and grabbed himself a beer opening it with his thick fingers, before taking a seat on the recliner."I'm not as backward as you all seem to assume."

"What do you mean?" Tony asked.

"Sunny, I want you to take off my shoes."

I helped Jahil remove his boots then his socks. With a gentle caress of my fingers, I used my powers to soothe away the stress in his muscles.

Jahil's dark eyes looked to Tony. "Come here."

Tony did as Jahil asked.

"Sunny, switch places I want Tony between my legs."

I watched as Tony opened Jahil's belt. "Wow." His mouth went straight to work.

Jahil turned to me. "Sunny, I've been with men."

"I guess I can wrap my head around that." I cupped Jahil's face to kiss him. My attention was on Jahil's face. His eyes were closed as his muscles tensed over and over. It was as if he was experiencing the most intense pleasure of his life.

Jahil arched his neck as golden energy rippled through his body. "Tell your friend to stop—he's human. If my powers surge, I could hurt or even kill him."

I pulled Tony's hair. "This is fun and all, but I'm kind of hungry. What about you Tony?"

"What, I don't get to finish?"

I actually did want to see Tony finish, so I tried something out. Placing my lips to Jahil's, I focused my powers to siphon his energy back to safe level. Tony deep throated Jahil's cock, but then chose to finish him off with his hands.

"I wanted to see if his cum was as sparkly as Austin's," Tony said.

Austin emerged from the bedroom in his wheelchair. His hands were trembling, as he looked at the ground. "Hey, Dad how was work?"

Jahil adjusted himself and stood up. "How long have you been doing this? Wisconsin was supposed to be a new beginning for us! And who is he?" he asked, referring to Tony. "Have you been hooking up with the boy who broke Sunny's heart?"

"I'm sorry dad, but please know Tony is a friend to both me and Sunny. He saved my life, and Sunny has known him since they were kids."

Jahil looked at me: the final decision was my own. "Tony can stay. Austin is going to need someone to help out until his legs are healed."

Around midnight, the house was asleep. Jahil and I were in the bed while Austin and Tony slept on the couch. Just for fun, I had sucked Jahil off before going to bed, but now I had an uncomfortable stickiness in my mouth. I needed to brush my teeth.

I had my toothbrush in my mouth when I heard the creak of the bathroom door.

Austin wheeled his way in. "Move it! I need to piss."

I shook my head. "You are such a..."

Austin rolled past, narrowly avoiding my feet. I watched as he attempted to move from the chair. Tears streamed down his face as he tried to stand. His legs quickly gave out from under him.

I pulled his arm around my shoulder and hoisted him up onto the seat. "Sit down and pee like the little girl that you are."

Austin gave no argument as I helped him lower his pants, and then I washed up and went back to brushing my teeth, trying not to stare at his horrible bruises.

Austin was looking out the window. He crossed his arms over his stomach and sobbed. "Sunny, I need your help getting back in my chair." He slumped over, his pants still around his knees. "My legs hurt so much."

dourdan
dourdan
104 Followers
12