Mystical Trash Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want your meds?" Tony had left the pills by the sink. I poured Austin a glass of water and watched as he downed the tablets.

"Could you just stay with me for a while?"

With Austin on the toilet, I sat in his wheelchair, close enough to be able to hold him.

"Sunny, I miss my mom. When I lost consciousness I saw her face. She was in the light, but she told me to go back. She said I needed to live. But in that moment I would have gladly died just to stay with her.". "Do you think she would be ashamed of me?"

"Right now, maybe a little," I lifted his face. I needed him to look at me. "But when you grow up you're going to make your parents proud."

"Did my dad tell you about my name?"

"No, I assumed it was where you were conceived."

"That would have been the logical answer." He grinned bashfully. "Did you ever watch the show Mighty Morphin Power Rangers?"

"Oh my God, you were named after the red ranger?"

Austin smiled. "My mom loved that show. She told me it was how she learned English. My mom had a thing for superheroes."

That was when I noticed Austin had his father's smile. I kissed Austin's forehead, then his nose, then lips. "So do I."

He closed his eyes as I climbed onto his lap. I placed one hand on his shoulder, the other on his hips. I closed my eyes, focusing my powers.

"Oh God," Austin moaned.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, that feels amazing."

My hand moved to Austin's thigh. The energy felt more powerful than before. I could feel the bones healing. I knew I needed to heal his other leg. But when the arc of my energy crossed over his cock, Austin's face drew me in. He looked at me with deep intensity. His mouth was slightly agape, his soft lips begging to be kissed. I placed one hand on Austin's leg and the other on his shaft to monitor how close he was to climax. The closer he was, the stronger our connection became. I kissed his lips, our mouths open. I could feel Austin's power's surging.

Austin's body glowed with white energy: every vein, every tendon lit up like the sky on fourth July. My hand was covered in his cum. Unlike Jahil's, Austin's cum was shimmery blue.

I looked to the doorway to see Jahil standing there, watching.

I frantically removed myself from Austin's lap to wash my hands. "This isn't what it looks like."

Austin stood up. "I needed help using the toilet and Sunny..."

Jahil smiled, wiping tears from his eyes. "You healed my son."

Tony yawned as he walked over. When he caught sight of Austin, he gasped. "You're healed?! Sunny you're a miracle worker!"

Jahil put his arms around me. "I believe Sunny deserves a reward. Tony, you may join us if you like."

"I would like that a lot."

I went to the bedroom and undressed then laid on the bed naked in front of the three most important people in my life. I could feel Jahil's face between my thighs. I felt his lips then his tongue. He gently kissed me over and over. With each kiss, I could feel the tingling sensation of his red magic. He sat up and pumped his shaft to get himself ready.

"Come here," I whispered.

Jahil straddled his cock over my lips, but that wasn't what I had in mind. My powers were surging. As my fingers touched his sack, Jahil became so hard I could hear him groaning in pain.

Tony took off his shirt. "Do me next." His body was covered in random tattoos. He had the Superman logo across his chest, an evil clown on his stomach, a snake that slithered down his ribs and on his hip was a bitten apple.

"Why do you have an apple?" I asked.

"It's for my sister Eve. But check this out." He turned and I saw the tribal-style sun on his lower back. "This one is for my best friend, named after a sunrise."

"I've missed you, Tony."

I revived their cocks over and over until their bodies could take no more, and then finally left the bed for a quick shower to let my men rest. As I passed the mirror I gazed upon my body, covered in a sparkly mixture of my team's cum. I decided I would let everyone get a few hours of sleep before we rolled out on our mission.

I was about to step into the shower when I saw Jahil had followed me. "I was going to let you and the boys get some sleep."

"I'll sleep better with you in my arms."

Jahil shut off the shower, switching the faucet to draw a bath. "You are truly an angel. I am blessed to have you in my life."

In my dream, I was in the bathtub filled with purple water with white flower petals floating on the surface. Jahil was with me but he was asleep, his warm breath caressing my skin.

A tall Hispanic woman stood before me. She wore a long transparent gown that made her body appear to shimmer. "Hello, Sunny."

"Helen?" Jahil's late wife was as beautiful as I imagined.

"Yes, Sunny. I appreciate you taking such good care of my family." Helen kissed Jahil's forehead. Her long elegant fingers caressed his cheek. "The events surrounding my death were beyond my control, but my husband and son finding their way to Wisconsin was no mere coincidence. Upon my death I used the last of my energy to scour the Midwest for other magical beings. My love for my family, lead them to you. And now my family is yours to love and protect. Please watch over them. Be the devoted companion Jahil deserves. And be the friend Austin needs. The path to your destiny is only beginning; you are destined to lead a team, of heroes, to start a revolution."

12