Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenore moved her hand to her head to stop him, but Jake already had the corded leather headband and was untying the knots. "What...what are you doing?"

"Making a tourniquet," he explained as he wrapped the headband around Sestia's upper thigh just above the wound. "We have to stop the bleeding long enough for her healing to kick in."

"How?" Tatiana asked.

"This will cut off most of the blood flow to her leg," Jake explained as he tied the tourniquet in place. "How long would it take the wound to heal?"

"An hour, maybe two," the queen replied.

"Good. Now, Lenore, I need something about a foot long and sturdy enough to stay straight while I twist the tourniquet."

She held up her dagger. "Will this do?"

Jake shook his head. "It'll cut the leather."

"Right," Lenore replied, feeling stupid.

"A small tree branch might do," Jake said. "It has to be freshly cut, though. It can't be dried out already, or it will break. Cut one and strip the bark from it."

"What do I do?" Tatiana replied.

"You keep that pressure on her wound. Don't let the bleeding get any faster."

Sestia was moaning in pain. Jake moved to talk to her. "Hey," he said softly as he gently caressed her cheek. Her eyes blinked open. They were starting to dilate. "I need you to stay with me, Sestia. We're gonna get you patched up, okay?"

She nodded weakly as she continued to moan in pain. Lenore came back with a stripped piece of a tree branch about a foot long and as big around as Jake's wrist. "Will this work?" she asked.

Jake nodded as he turned his back to Sestia and grabbed her tourniquet with one hand while pushing the wood inside the tourniquet with the other. "Perfect. Now keep watch, yeah?"

Lenore looked at her queen, who just nodded. When Jake was ready, he turned back to Sestia. "This is going to hurt like a son-of-a-bitch. Ready?"

Without waiting for her to answer, Jake started twisting the branch, tightening the tourniquet with every twist. Sestia's body went rigid with every twist, then went limp. "Sestia!?" Tatiana cried.

"Sestia!" Jake said, pausing with one hand still on the wooden bar. With the other hand, he slapped Sestia's cheeks lightly. She didn't wake up. "Stay with me, Sestia!" Jake said, slapping her a little harder. When she still didn't wake up, he bent down and kissed her. Her eyes fluttered open, then widened. "There you are. Stay with me, girl." He started twisting again, and Sestia cried out in pain.

When he'd gotten it as tight as he could, he paused and looked at the wounded woman. Her eyes were delirious with pain, and her body started to shake. She was going into shock. "Look at me, Sestia." She did, and Jake smiled warmly at her. "Hi there. We're just gonna lay here for a while, okay?" She nodded. "But I need you to stay awake, baby. Can you do that?"

"I...think so," she croaked in reply.

Jake grinned and tried to lighten the mood. "You know, there are better ways to get me to look at your naked body." The corners of her mouth lifted slightly, and she fixed him with a weak smile. "You didn't have to almost get eaten to get my attention."

Her lips parted in a bloody smile. "Why...did you...kiss me?"

"Well, I tried slapping you, but that wasn't working. I guess you're used to it rough, huh?" He grinned again.

She took a deep, ragged breath and shuddered, trying to laugh. She turned her head and coughed. Jake cradled her cheek so it wasn't against the ground. He looked up at Tatiana. She saw the foaming blood come out of the wounded woman's mouth as well. She looked at Jake. He shook his head lightly and shrugged.

"It should be fine. She was under the water for a while, so she might have some water in her lungs still. Coughing up blood usually indicates a punctured lung, which isn't immediately life-threatening, but I didn't see any wounds to suggest that unless it's on her back. In which case, it should heal rather quickly, right?"

The queen nodded.

"Take your hand away slowly, Tatiana," Jake instructed. As she did so, the wound started bleeding again, but not heavily. "You're stronger than I am, right? Can you twist this a couple more times?"

Tatiana grabbed the wooden shaft and twisted it. Sestia cried out in pain. One more twist, and the bleeding stopped. The headband was dug deep into the skin of Sestia's thigh. Her other, more superficial wounds were already starting to heal.

"Now, just hold it like that," Jake instructed the queen.

"For how long?" she asked.

"As long as it takes," he replied and turned back to Sestia. Color was slowly returning to her cheeks, but her skin was hot and clammy, almost feverish. "I'll be right back."

Jake ran back to his discarded rucksack and grabbed his canteen. Moving to the river, he filled it with the cold water and quickly made his way back to the women. He offered the canteen to Tatiana as he put his other hand on top of hers on the tourniquet. She tensed for a moment at his touch but immediately relaxed.

"What am I to do with this?" she asked, looking at the green plastic container.

Jake motioned to Sestia's body. Blood was everywhere. "She might appreciate not having dried blood all over her body. Not to mention down...ah...between her..." he trailed off.

To Jake's utter surprise, Tatiana pushed the canteen back to him. "We have spoken. You bathe her."

"What do you mean? Who's spoken?" he asked, confused.

"Sestia and I. You bathe her."

Jake looked down at the bloody woman. She smiled uncertainly up at him. "You want me to...um...clean the blood off of her...uh...naked body?"

"Yes," Tatiana replied while Sestia nodded.

Jake glanced back at Lenore, who was smiling with a bit of color on her cheeks. "I...uh...why?"

"As I said, we have spoken," Tatiana said, matter of factly.

"What does that even mean?" Jake asked as he knelt beside the beautiful, wounded amazon. "You have spoken, but what about?"

Jake poured a bit of water on Sestia's neck and rubbed the area, cleaning off the blood. As he worked, Tatiana talked.

"We have been lovers for millennia," she began, "Sestia and I. We have been close since childhood. When we came of age, we began sleeping in the same hut together. We have been inseparable since. I love her, and she, I."

Jake moved down to Sestia's torso. Her dark nipples visibly hardened when he poured the cold water on her chest. "Are you sure this is what you want?" he whispered. She nodded. Jake gently rubbed his hands over her chest, wiping the blood away from her perfect breasts. Her breasts were firm, not overly large, but not tiny either. Her nipples were large, about the size of the tip of his pinky finger, with small, slightly lighter in color areolae. Sestia moaned again, this time in pleasure. Her strength was returning, slowly but surely.

Tatiana continued. "We will continue to love each other. However, we understand the will of the fates and are prepared to forsake each other for their will."

"I'm not following," Jake replied as he finished Sestia's breasts and moved to her stomach. The skin there was soft with hard muscles underneath. He unconsciously trailed a finger in the grooves between her muscles, so well defined were they. She was breathing more evenly now, though her breathing quickened as he rubbed her lower torso, getting dangerously close to the thick patch of hair between her hip bones.

"Amazon women love freely, Jake," Tatiana explained. "We love each other, and we love our men. While not commonly practiced, some of my sisters took men exclusively for themselves."

"You mean like marriage?" he asked as he moved to the river to refill his canteen.

"Nothing so simple," she replied. "They bonded, but the Amazon was still the decision maker in the house. She took other amazon as lovers, often inviting them into their shared bed, though the male was only ever allowed to mate with his amazon lover, and never while another was tending to her."

"Sounds kind of like a dream come true," Jake mused as he returned. "This is gonna be cold," he told Sestia as he poured the entirety of the canteen between her legs. She gasped and shuddered as goosebumps rose all across her body. He returned to the river to fill it again.

"How so?" Tatiana asked with a cock of her head and a raised eyebrow.

"Most guys dream about being with multiple women, though it's extremely rare in this day and age," Jake said.

"I think you mistake my meaning. While the male might have been allowed to watch his lover with other women, he was never allowed to touch any but her. Likewise, the bed guests respected the wishes of their host and neither touched nor even looked at the male while there. Only the most progressive of amazon women would allow him to be in the same room, with even fewer allowing him to penetrate her while she licked another."

"Damn," Jake said as he poured a third canteen between Sestia's legs and moved to refill it. Sestia gasped again, her eyes wide and pupils dilated. She panted with anticipation but began to show signs of frustration as Jake returned with the water again. "That sounds almost like slavery."

"The males agreed to such treatment," Tatiana replied, almost defensively.

Was slavery a sensitive topic with amazon women as well? "Just because they agreed to it doesn't mean it wasn't slavery," Jake said. "Likewise, just because they enjoyed it, that still doesn't make it morally just."

"Which is partly why I never took a male lover," Tatiana replied.

That made Jake pause, his hand stop Sestia's mound of black pubic hair. He looked at the queen with an expression that told her she just took everything he thought he knew about the amazons and ripped it to shreds before tossing it into the proverbial fire. "Uh, really?" he asked. "Why?"

Sestia was done waiting. She decided it was time to take charge. She spread her good leg and took the canteen from Jake. He watched, transfixed, as she poured the water over her exposed vagina, gasped again, tossed the canteen to the side, then grabbed Jake's hand and slid it over her pussy, using it to rub herself. She moaned softly as her hips started to gyrate. Jake swallowed the lump in his throat and blushed crimson.

Tatiana continued as if nothing had happened. "It was not my time. Though we were of age, we were still not allowed to bear children." She looked from Sestia's gyrating form to Lenore's watchful gaze on the trees.

"Mmm," Sestia moaned as Jake removed her hand from his and took charge. She was extremely wet, and not just from the water. He started to get hot himself and, with his free hand, unzipped his flight suit to the crotch. His cock was rock-hard now, and he could feel the wetness of his pre cum as it soaked into his boxer briefs. "Yes," Sestia moaned as Jake rubbed up and down her labia, parting the hairy lips and running the length of his middle finger along her now exposed clit. Her hips and legs shuddered as she gasped with pleasure.

Tatiana wordlessly got up and retrieved the canteen. As Jake fingered her lover, she went to refill the canteen and began to wash Sestia's injured leg. The wound was healing nicely, and after it was cleaned, it began to heal faster.

"I-inside me, Colonel Jacob Blackburn," Sestia begged. "Put a finger inside me?"

Jake did as she asked, easily sliding his middle finger into her warm center while rubbing the skin above her clit with his thumb. "Like this?" he asked.

Her hips came up off the forest floor as she screamed. "YES!!" Her ass slammed back into the grass as her hips gyrated faster, grinding on his hand. Jake slid his finger slowly in and out of her while rubbing the sheath of her clit. "Oh, for the love of Artemis," she moaned. "Colonel Jacob Blackburn, you are even better at this than Tatiana!!" she cried while panting. Jake eyed the redhead, who blushed a deep shade of red, then he stopped abruptly. "NOOO!!" Sestia cried out in frustration. "Why did you stop!? Please continue!! I need release!!"

"No," Jake said, his voice commanding. "You'll apologize to your queen."

"But," she whined. "It is the truth!!"

"Truth or not, that was disrespectful to her," he said.

"We do not apologize for speaking the truth," Tatiana softly interjected.

"It doesn't matter if it was the truth or not," Jake said. "It shouldn't have been said in the first place. That should not be said aloud, especially when the subject is within earshot."

"We keep no secrets from each other," Lenore said from a few feet away.

"It's not about keeping secrets," Jake said, starting to remove his finger from Sestia's tight channel.

"NO! PLEASE!!" she begged, grabbing his hand with hers. "I will apologize! I apologize, my queen. I-I-I meant no offense!"

"Good girl," Jake said and slowly eased his finger back inside the warrior woman. Without moving his finger, he traced her clit slowly with his thumb.

"You are teasing me, Colonel Jacob Blackburn," Sestia whined, her hips moving in time with his thumb. "Do not tease me! I need release!"

Jake leaned down until his face was so close to hers that he could stick his tongue out and lick her lips. "I will tease you however, and for as long as I want," he whispered. She moaned as she arched her neck, trying to bring her lips to his. He pulled back, and she whined again. He moved his finger out and back inside her, and she gasped. "Did you like my kiss?" She nodded as she bit her bottom lip. "Would you like another one?"

She nodded vigorously this time as she panted out a whispered, "Yes!"

"Then you will call me Jake," he ordered.

"Yes, Jake," she panted. "Kiss me."

He kissed her. Her lips were soft and inviting. Her lips parted, and her tongue darted out, begging to be let inside his mouth. He allowed her access, and her tongue met his. They intertwined as Jake's finger and thumb began to move faster. Sestia moaned into his mouth as she arched her back. He broke the kiss and she gasped, taking a deep, shuddering breath as her body began to vibrate.

"What do you want?" Jake asked, circling her clit with his thumb, his finger sliding effortlessly in and out of her.

"I want release," she panted. "I need release!"

Jake shook his head. "We don't call it that anymore. We call it something different now. Say you want to cum."

"I want to...oh, Artemis," Sestia moaned, panting.

"I want to cum. Say it, and I'll let you," Jake ordered.

"I...want to...cum," she said, and the word sounded foreign in her mouth. It sounded more like 'comb', but who was Jake to stand on particulars?

"Yes, ma'am," he replied and curled his finger inside her slightly. As he moved in and out of her, he brushed her G-spot with the tip of his finger, all the while circling her clit with his thumb.

"OH GODS!" she cried. "OH, GODS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!?!?"

"I'm going to make you cum," he replied as he took one of her nipples in his mouth, rolling it around on his tongue. It tasted of sweat and a hint of copper. He paused his finger sliding in and out of her, but fingered that rough patch of her inner walls with the pad of his finger while moving the pad of his thumb directly onto her slick clit and using soft circular motions.

His finger gently stroked her g-spot, and her body went rigid, locking up like Fort Knox. Her mouth closed, and she bit down on her bottom lip, drawing blood, as a scream built up inside her throat. When she opened her mouth, her cry burst forth like a banshee as her body jerked violently as if she were being electrocuted. For thirty seconds, she screamed intermittently, taking deep, gasping breaths before screaming again.

When her body went limp beneath him, he released her nipple and pulled his finger from her pussy. He licked his finger and smacked his lips. She tasted sweet, like honey butter. Grinning like a stupid teenager after his first orgasm, Jake looked at Tatiana. She and Lenore were gaping at him like stunned cheerleaders.

"What?" he asked.

Tatiana recovered first. "I...I...Ares, take me; I have no words."

Jake winked at her and leaned down to unwind the rest of the tourniquet Tatiana abandoned when she finished cleaning Sestia. The wounded woman's leg had been turning purple. Jake looked at her wound and was astonished to see it was fully closed. He kept an eye on it for a few more minutes, looking for signs of internal bleeding. When there was none, he looked up at Tatiana.

"I thought you said it would take hours to heal?"

Tatiana looked surprised but shrugged. "I do not understand, but I will not curse the fates for being wrong."

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth," Jake said as he stood and removed his boots and socks, then his flight suit. "I guess that means your healing is increased exponentially by orgasm?"

"Or-gah-sem?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jake motioned to Sestia's unconscious body. "What she just experienced."

"Pleasure," the queen said.

"Whatever," Jake replied, dropping his flight suit to the ground beside his boots. Next, he removed his t-shirt. He stood there in nothing but his boxer briefs. "It's called an orgasm nowadays."

"I suppose that would make sense," she said, then blushed as she caught herself lingering on his mostly naked body, her gaze suddenly fixated on his erection in his boxer briefs. "The...er...only way to know for sure is to test it."

"I volunteer!" Lenore exclaimed a little too eagerly.

Chuckling, Jake shook his head, then tried to scoop up the injured woman. Jake was fit. He had to be in his line of work. He was strong, too, but he struggled to pick up the unconscious beauty. With one arm under her knees and another behind her shoulders, he positioned her closer to his body.

"What are you doing?" Tatiana asked.

"Trying...to pick her...up," Jake answered, grunting with the effort. He finally managed to get her close enough to his body to pick her up off of the ground. Holding her close to his chest, he rose to his knees, then, struggling, managed to stand. She had to be close to two-hundred pounds, if not more.

"This I can see," she replied. "I am asking why."

"Oh," Jake said as he turned toward the river and started walking. "She's had a rough bit of time. She needs another bath." He grinned at the queen, who shook her head in amusement and stared at Jake's now retreating back.

12