Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 03

Story Info
Tatiana gives up her title…to Jake.
7.7k words
4.78
9.3k
18

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Village of the Amazons

Island of Theros in the Center of the Bermuda Triangle

Jake walked into the village proper and looked around. Everywhere were small thatch huts either in disrepair or flat out shambles on the ground. Only three huts seemed to be in good enough shape to be of use. Two of the huts were about the size of a large shed, while the third hut was about the size of a small house.

"Yours, I take it?" Jake asked Tatiana, nodding his head to the larger, well-kept hut.

He had his arm around Sestia's waist, supporting her on her weak side. While the wound on her leg had completely healed, the residual effects of the tourniquet made walking difficult for her.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

"It feels like the sting of a thousand bees," she had described the sensation after Jake bathed her. She had woken up halfway through her bath commenting about the ache and lack of feeling in her left leg, completely ignoring the fact that he was mostly naked and his manhood was pressing against her back through his underwear as they sat in the shallow water of the river. Jake had helped her to shore where he turned his back again while she sat and dressed. She didn't tease him about it this time, but did quirk her eyebrow at him with a smirk. She had made a point of watching him, however, as he put on his clothes over his wet underwear.

"We call that having your leg fall asleep," Jake had told her. "It will go away after a while."

Her spirits weren't dampened by the situation because she grinned as she responded with, "If that is what it feels like to be asleep, then I am glad I sleep through it."

Jake had roared with laughter.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Tatiana nodded. "Sestia and I sleep there."

"That one is mine," Lenore told him, pointing to hers. It was about halfway across the village from the queen's hut.

Jake looked at the only remaining hut that was in decent enough shape to be livable. It was on the far edge of the village by the estuary. Well, that was going to make sleep difficult. Where the river opened into the estuary, the water raged like rapids, sounding like a waterfall. "Home sweet home," Jake said.

"We will help you repair it," Tatiana offered. "It should not take much. It belonged to Hestia before she was killed."

"Your Shaman?"

She nodded.

"I don't mean to be indelicate, but how did she die?"

"She was killed by the Grak'gull that you slew," Sestia replied. Was that pride in her tone?

"You killed that one," Jake replied. "Not me."

"But you might as well have, Jake," Sestia argued. "I give the kill to you, no matter that I dealt the final blow."

"Now, wait a minute-" he started to argue but she cut him off.

"Compared to us, you are a mere mortal man. You have no enhanced strength or healing. You have no magical weapon to speak of. Nothing about you would indicate that you would be a skilled warrior such as we." Her tone was informative, not condescending.

"Hold on," Jake replied, getting defensive.

"Yet you battled an otherwise immortal Grak'gull and defeated it. The victory is yours, again, no matter if you dealt the final blow or not."

Jake stopped and chewed on her words for a moment. They had arrived in a large area directly in the center of the village that looked like it was a gathering place. There was an area that looked like it might have been a large fire pit at one time, but it now looked like it hadn't seen a fire in ages. Large logs encircled the abandoned fire pit, the bare dirt under them packed to an almost concrete slab-like quality. Jake saw what looked like a rut that circled the perimeter of the area.

In the end, Sestia might have been right, but still, he DIDN'T kill the thing. She did. Deciding not to argue a moot point, he just nodded.

"Finally!" she declared with a grin. "He is not so humble after all!" Her left arm was around his shoulders and she used it to slap him on the ass.

Jake stumbled from the strength of the blow and almost tumbled to the ground, taking her with him.

Lenore giggled and Tatiana chuckled. "Come," Tatiana said. "We will take Sestia to our hut then look at yours to see what needs to be repaired."

Sestia was about to protest but the queen stopped her with an upraised palm.

"You are injured, my love," Tatiana said. "Rest. We will return to you soon."

Sestia looked at Jake hopefully.

"I will," Jake said, answering her unspoken question. "In the meantime, work the muscles of that leg like I showed you. The more blood you get back into the muscles the quicker the feeling will return to it."

"I would rather you did it for me, Dikos Mou," she replied with a coy smile.

Tatiana rolled her eyes playfully.

Jake chuckled. "I don't know what that means, but we have work to do." He helped her to Tatiana's hut and ushered her inside. The furnishings were sparse. There was a simple, woven blanket in the back, opposite the entryway. A small table and a chair was next to the support pole in the center of the hut. Just inside the entryway on the floor was what Jake could only guess was an ancient chamber pot. He got Sestia settled on the blanket and stood up. "We'll be back soon."

"Kiss me again, Dikos Mou?" she asked.

Jake looked down at her. She was beautiful. So beautiful, in fact, that his heart ached. He leaned down and kissed her softly on her lips. As he broke the kiss she arched her neck upwards, trying to keep their lips connected. Jake smiled down at her as he stood.

"Keep working on that leg," he ordered.

She rolled her eyes but smiled. "We must talk, you and I," she said, suddenly serious.

"I know," he replied as he walked backward toward the entryway. "We just met today, but I'm already falling for you."

He winked at her. Then, he tripped over his feet and landed on his ass. Sestia burst out laughing.

"See?" Jake said, still grinning as he got back to his feet and left the hut.

Once outside, he found the other two women talking quietly. Lenore had tears in her eyes and was struggling to keep them from falling down her cheeks. Jake approached and Lenore broke away, passing him with her head down, and took up a sentry position by the entrance to Tatiana's hut.

"She's not coming?" Jake asked the queen.

She shook her head. "She will stay and guard Sestia while you and I inspect Hestia's hut."

"Is she okay?"

"She is okay, Jake. Come," she said as she turned in the direction of Jake's new home. "I am not the most skilled laborer, but I know some of hut repair."

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

"Yeah, I can easily take care of this. No problem," Jake said an hour later.

They had finished inspecting the hut and there were only a couple of minor things that needed to be repaired. One of the logs making up the wall of the hut had shifted outward, causing the ones to either side to lean in on each other. It would be a chore, but all Jake had to do was separate the logs and pull the other one back inward. He would have to pack the dirt around the ground again and figure out a way to tie the logs together, but it shouldn't take too much effort.

There was also a small hole in the roof, but Tatiana assured him that since it didn't rain, there would be no issue of water getting in the hut.

"It doesn't rain?" Jake asked, incredulous.

"No," she answered.

"Like, ever?"

She shook her head. "The rains and storms pass right over us because of the barrier."

"Then how do you water your crops? Surely you don't cart water in a bucket from the river all that way?"

"We have no crops," she replied, embarrassed for some reason.

"Oh," Jake said. He hesitated to ask his next question. He didn't want to humiliate the woman but he had to know. "Not to be indelicate, but is it because you have no seeds to plant? Or because you don't know how?"

"We have the seeds," she replied with a shrug. "We have tried planting them since Frania and her camp perished, but we lack the knowledge."

"She never taught you how?" Jake asked.

"Why would she?"

"You...ah...are the queen. Isn't it your responsibility to take care of your people?"

She nodded. Her face was flushing crimson and Jake couldn't tell if she was angry or embarrassed. He hoped it was the later. The last thing he wanted to do was piss her off and have her take off his head, which she could do easily.

"There...are many things...I am ignorant of," she finally replied haltingly, face flushing a deeper shade of red.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel inadequate."

"You did no such thing. I have felt this way for many years, now. My mother would be ashamed of me. If she knew what would happen to our people she never would have trusted me to lead them."

"Nonsense," Jake said. "You're not inadequate. You're just inexperienced. There's no need to be ashamed of that."

"You are kind, Jake," she said as tears gathered in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks.

Tatiana knelt on the dirt floor of the hut and sobbed into her hands. Jake wasn't sure whether to give her some space or try to comfort the woman. Woman. Jake couldn't help but assume that these women, despite being thousands of years old, looked little older than eighteen or twenty years old. If that was the case, then her mother should have trained her better.

Jake couldn't sympathize with the queen, but he could empathize with her. Making a decision, Jake knelt in front of the woman and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, drawing her to him. She stiffened in his embrace, her hands going to his chest as if to push him away. Instead, she looked up into his eyes.

"What are you doing?" she asked. She sounded wary, not angry.

"You look like you could use a hug," he replied with a genuine smile.

Jake didn't move. He didn't adjust his position or try to make a lame excuse. His response was genuine, from the heart. He let her make the next move.

Her eyes roamed back and forth between his, seeming to measure him, his intentions. Finally, she relaxed into his embrace. Her hands moved around his torso to wrap around his back as she fell into him. Tears flowed freely again as her face pressed into his chest.

"I am no queen," she said, sniffling through her tears.

"Again, nonsense," Jake replied, stroking her hair.

She was shaking her head.

"I have failed, Jake," she said as she continued to cry. "I have failed my people, I have failed my mother, and I have failed my station."

"Stop," he said, trying to soothe her.

She tightened her grip on him. "And as I kneel before you, crying like a newborn babe, I fail again."

"No," Jake said.

"A true Amazon queen would not allow herself to show weakness to a male," she said as she looked up at him again.

He didn't know what to say to that.

"That is my confession, Jake. I no longer wish to be queen."

"That doesn't sound like something you can just give up."

"I can," she said, straightening, stiffening her back. "and I will."

Jake scoffed. "You can't- WHOA! What are you doing?"

Tatiana had grabbed Jake by his crotch. Her hand firmly grasped around his dick through his flight suit, she stood, pulling him up with her. She led him to the disused blankets in the rear of the hut.

"Wait, what the hell is going on?" Jake asked as he grabbed her by the wrist and tried to pull her hand off of his junk. It was like trying to pull an iron bar off of a prison cell. "Tatiana, stop!"

She turned to face him. She ignored his protests and with one motion, pulled down the zipper of his flight suit. He stopped her with his hands, pulling the zipper back up. She responded by grabbing a fistful of the material at the shoulder and ripping it down. Jake's knees buckled from the sheer strength of the movement, but stood rooted to the spot in shock when the material ripped away from his body.

Tatiana released his dick and started peeling away the flight suit from his body like it was an orange.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Jake yelled at the woman as he tried in vain to stop her from destroying his suit.

"Taking what I want, Jake," she said as calmly as if they were talking about the weather. "And giving in return."

"What if this isn't what I want?" he asked as she continued to rip the suit from his body. She was too goddamned strong for him to stop her, but that didn't keep him from trying.

"I am sorry, Jake," she apologized and Jake was thrown for a loop by the contrast of her actions and her words. Her apology was genuine. "I am not familiar with how to incite a man to arousal. I only know from what I saw my mother and my older sisters do."

"And this is how they seduced their men??" he asked, motioning to his now ruined flight suit. He stood there in his t-shirt and underwear. The only material that remained on his body of the suit was around his lower legs.

"I believe so," she replied with an embarrassed smile.

Finally! At least SOME kind of emotion.

"But look, that's not what I mean-"

He was cut off by the queen's lips on his. She kissed him passionately, pushing him up against the wall, her tongue thrusting into his mouth. Involuntarily, Jake's body responded.

Tatiana broke the kiss and looked down at Jake's rapidly hardening cock through his boxer briefs. She grinned.

"Your body betrays your words, Jake."

"Okay, yes," he said, trying to think of a way out of this situation. "You are beautiful, gorgeous even and I would so very much love to do...whatever you're planning on doing to me, but let's think about this for a second. One minute you're crying your eyes out and the next you're leading me around by my dick. From my perspective you're a bit unstable and I would be taking advantage of you if I let you- shit!" he squeaked as she grabbed him by the balls. She didn't squeeze, hard, but when a woman has you by the jewels, well, you tend to shut up and listen.

"I want this, Jake," she said. "I am not 'unstable' as you put it. I know what I am doing and it is MY decision."

"Don't I get a say in this?" he asked, his voice a little higher than he'd like for it to be.

"No."

"But, Lenore said it was wrong, shameful even, to force yourself on a man!"

That gave her pause. She narrowed her eyes to slits and looked at him.

"You could not BEGIN to fathom the shame I bear, Colonel Jacob Blackburn."

With that, she grabbed his underwear and yanked them down. Thankfully she didn't rip them off. She put one hand on his chest to hold him in place as she tore her chest plate off with the other. Jake's cock throbbed at the sight of her hard nipples poking through his shirt she now wore. Seeming with ease, she reached down and pulled her shirt over hear head with one hand, exposing her gorgeous, perfectly proportioned breasts. Not too large, but not small, either. The skin was pale, with small, pink nipples surrounded by wide areolae.

Next, she reached behind her and fiddled with something on her backside. A moment later, her skirt fell away. Then, she did something that Jake did not expect her to do. She knelt in front of him and without preamble, took his cock in her mouth.

"Holy fuck!" Jake exclaimed as her warm mouth enveloped him completely. She sucked, hard, and Jake got the impression she was trying to suck the skin right off of him. "E-easy," he said as he reached down and put a hand on her head. "You're really doing this, huh?" he asked.

"Mm-hmmm," she said as she nodded, looking up at him, and her teeth dug into his flesh.

"Easy with the teeth!" he said as he stopped her from moving her head. "A-and there's nothing I can, fuck, do to stop you?"

"Mm-Mm," she said, starting to shake her head, then stopping.

She glided up his shaft to the tip, sucking all the while.

Jake winced. "No teeth, only lips," he instructed.

He moved his other hand down and cupped both of her cheeks. Looking into her eyes he slowly, carefully, pulled out of her mouth. The resounding pop reverberated around the hut. She looked vulnerable again, but determined. Jake sighed.

"Let's say I agree to this," he said. "What exactly are we doing here?"

"Giving myself to you," she replied.

"Amazons don't do that."

"We are no longer Amazons."

"What the hell does that even mean?"

She looked up at him from between his palms. God damn if she wasn't gorgeous; completely naked except for the whip around her waist and the headband around her forehead.

"After the ritual, we became stronger and faster."

"You already told me all that."

"Yes, but we are more," she said. "Since the ritual we have become more than the Amazons used to be, will ever be."

"Okay, so, what about this?"

"I am no longer queen," she said, eyes misting once again. "Nor do I want to be. Sestia and Lenore agree. We are all equal now."

"That still doesn't explain this," he replied.

She looked uncertain.

"I will tell you after. Agreed?"

"Why not now?"

"Because it must be done either way."

Jake sighed again, frustrated. Giving her a hard stare, he said, "You promise to tell me everything afterward?"

She gulped but nodded.

"I mean EVERYTHING."

"Yes," she whispered, then started panting with desire. Jake noticed her pupils widen in anticipation.

He pulled her mouth closer to him. She opened it expectantly. "No teeth. Only lips and tongue."

She nodded as he slid home, her eyes never leaving his. His cock glided easily into her mouth. She clamped down on it again and started sucking, this time not as hard as before, but it was still difficult for him to pull back. She took him to the base, her nose buried in his pubic hair, and inhaled deeply as she moaned around his shaft. How she was able to to that with the tip at the back of her throat was a mystery to Jake and he shivered with the pleasure of the sensation.

"Much better," he groaned. "So much better."

He started slowly, easing his shaft in and out of her mouth, never taking his hands off of her face.

"Now use your tongue," he told her. "All along the underside, using lazy strokes side to side. Mmmm," he moaned as she complied with his instructions. "Just like that.

"Now as the head comes to your lips, circle it with your tongue before it- Oh God!" he cried out as his body jerked in pleasure when she'd done as he asked.

"Fuck, baby," he groaned again. "You keep this up and I'm gonna blow sooner than I ever have."

She reached up with one hand to cradle his balls.

"Easy," he said, tensing up. The last thing he needed was this super woman accidentally crushing his balls and biting his dick off.

She gently rolled them around her fingers as she started moaning. Looking down past her head, Jake saw she had a hand between her legs, furiously moving it around.

Jake started panting. While he wasn't yet close, he soon would be. Her mouth was becoming accustomed to his cock. "Are you wet for me?" he asked with a pant.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

"Yeah? Let me see."

She raised her hand from between her legs and showed him her juice-coated fingers before darting back down to resume her own pleasure.

Jake's balls started to tighten, his cock swelling. "Fuck, baby, I'm getting close. In your mouth or not?"

"Mmmm," she moaned again and sucked him to the base, holding him there. She started swallowing, anticipating his load.

"OH FUCK!" he exclaimed. "Your mouth feels so good, babygirl! It's amazing, but I wonder how you taste? Let me taste you then I'll give you what you want."

Jake was gripping her face, now, doing everything he could to delay his orgasm for just a little bit longer. With trembling fingers, Tatiana's hand came up to his mouth. Jake inhaled the scent of her fingers, panting with exertion now. She smelled wonderfully sweet and musky, and Jake's previously dry mouth watered. Her fingers still trembled as they entered his open mouth.

As he sucked the juices off of her fingers, he roared with his closed mouth, and his cock exploded into her throat. She easily swallowed every spurt of cum he shot into her mouth. He jerked slightly, making sure to give her every drop he had. When it was over, Jake pulled her off of his cock. She was still trying to lick it as he pulled her face away.