Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 06

Story Info
Sestia gets Jake in bed. The initial results are unexpected.
5.8k words
4.77
8.1k
28

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Village of the Amazons

Island of Theros in the Center of the Bermuda Triangle

Two days later, they were working on the last remaining section of the wall when a sudden thought occurred to Jake.

"Hey, I just thought of something," he said to no one in particular. "If Themiscyra is near Greece, and you only traveled five or so days to get to the island, how is it Theros is in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle?"

The women stopped working abruptly and looked at him. "What do you mean?" Tatiana asked.

"Well," Jake said, getting his bearings and pointing. "Greece is about five thousand miles in that direction. Assuming you sail about a hundred miles a day, it would take you roughly fifty days to sail here. And that's not accounting for any storms or days with no wind to push your sails."

"I do not understand, Jake," Tatiana protested. "We sailed it in six days. No more. We would have run out of fresh water if we had to tarry even a day longer."

"I'm not saying I don't believe you, Tat," Jake replied. "I'm just saying, in order to make that trip in six days, you would have had to travel almost a thousand miles a day."

"This is concerning," Lenore said. "Perhaps it had something to do with the ritual of life?"

"Perhaps," Tatiana replied.

"Here," Jake said and crouched. Taking a stick in hand, he drew a rough map of the Mediterranean Sea and its surrounding lands in the dirt.

Looking over his shoulder, Tatiana began to vaguely recognize the landscape.

"That is Greece, no?" she asked.

"Yes," Jake said, pointing to each area as he spoke. "As well as Turkey, the northern coast of Africa, Italy, and here is the island of Crete." He started making little pock-marks just to the north of Crete between what he thought were the cities of Athens in Greece and Izmir in Turkey. "There are multiple little islands up here between Greece and Turkey."

"That is Anatolia," Tatiana said, pointing to Turkey. "Themiscyra is roughly here." She pointed to a spot on the northeastern shore of the country. "We sailed down between Greece and Anatolia to roughly here." She trialed her hand around and down Turkey and pointed to a spot almost dead center in the Aegean Sea, nearly equidistance from the protruding points of Greece and Turkey.

Jake quickly expanded his map to include the western coast of Africa and the eastern coast of America, as well as a tiny dot where the Bermuda Triangle was.

"We're here," Jake said, pointing to a spot almost directly off the Florida coast. "Five thousand miles away from where you sailed."

"That is not possible," Tatiana said. "It cannot be."

"Exactly my point," Jake said. "How the hell did your island get all the way over here," He pointed to where they are now, "from all the way over there?" He pointed back to the spot in the Aegean Sea. "Islands don't just get up and move."

"I--I, I do not know," the redhead said. She looked visibly shaken. They all did.

"Didn't you wonder why the climate never changed much?" Jake asked.

"No," Sestia replied. "We thought it had something to do with the ritual. It never rains. While it does get warm during the day, it does not get overbearingly hot. The nights are pleasant."

"Wait," Tatiana said, realizing something. Looking at Sestia and Lenore, she said, "Do you remember the storm that passed over us some time ago? The sky darkened considerably, and the waves outside the dome crashed against it."

"There have been many such storms throughout the years, my queen," Sestia said.

"Yes, but none ever got through the barrier. Do you remember me saying during each storm that it felt like the land moved, as if we were on a ship?"

"I--yes," Sestia said. "I felt the ground rumble beneath me."

"What if," Jake said, wondering aloud. "What if the barrier is not a dome after all? What if it's a big sphere with the island trapped inside? Somehow the magic of the dome helps sustain life, so everything trapped within doesn't wither and die."

"Perhaps," Lenore said. "But how would that explain the island moving five thousand miles from its first resting place?"

"Nothing gets in or out, right?" Jake said.

"Except you," Sestia said with a chuckle.

"Right. But let's think about this for a minute. Everything that comes against the barrier is destroyed or repelled, correct?"

Tatiana nodded.

"What if the lower portion of the dome cut into the rock bed of the island?" he postulated, making a scooping motion downward with bladed hands. "What if by doing so, it freed the island from its roots, as it were, and Theros has been just drifting around the ocean for five thousand years?"

The women looked at him speculatively.

"Was there ever a time when you noticed outside the dome frozen landscapes, icebergs, and the like? Large chunks of ice floating along the sea?"

"No," the women said.

"So you never traveled up north." Jake reasoned. "Maybe over the course of five thousand years, you just drifted along the currents of the pacific ocean. Maybe we're still just drifting back and forth between the two continents."

"I cannot say for sure," Tatiana replied. "Though we have noticed more and more activity in the last thousand years or so."

"What kind of activity?" Jake asked. "Like boats hitting the barrier and the like?"

"Precisely," the queen replied. "Until that time, we thought the world had been destroyed."

"Okay," Jake said. "Okay. I think I have a working theory, then."

"What is it, Dikos Mou?" Sestia asked.

"Almost eighty years ago, Flight 19 disappeared around this area. It was five planes. The metal birds, you called them, Tat. Since then, scientists from all over the globe have been trying to study the Bermuda Triangle. Supposedly, in the center of the triangle, there's some sort of electromagnetic interference that causes the instruments in planes to go haywire or just fail altogether. Just like they did in my aircraft.

"This island is in the approximate center of the triangle. I'm assuming that during some point in its drifting along the ocean, Theros came across the center of the triangle and is now just hovering over that point, like an anchor from a ship."

"The storms move the island around, but it never breaks free from its anchor line," Lenore said.

"Precisely," Jake said.

"But how?" Tatiana asked.

"Let's take a break for lunch," Jake offered and started to walk toward their fire pit. "While the fish is cooking, I'll explain, okay? Ses, how accurate are you with your whip?" Jake asked, turning to look at the raven-haired beauty as he walked.

"Why?" Sestia asked hesitantly.

"I need you to cut a couple of speakers out of my flight seat," Jake replied with a grin.

Half an hour later, Jake had two magnets in hand.

"Okay," he said. "These are magnets. The short version of how they work is that they stick to almost any metal surface, as well as each other." Jake stuck one of the magnets to the barrel of his 1911 and waved the pistol around as if to dislodge the magnet. "They won't stick to bronze, though."

He saw Sestia start to pull out her sword.

"So, a magnet has two properties. For the sake of instruction, I'll call them side A," he held a magnet up and showed them one side, "and side B." He turned the magnet to the other side. "Now, magnets can stick to each other as long as A and A are put close to each other. They have the same magnetic property, so they go together."

Jake held the magnets close to each other and released one. It immediately pulled itself to the other magnet and stuck together.

"If you try to stick A and B together, however, they'll push against each other. They're of a separate magnetic property, so they can't go together."

Jake pulled the magnets apart and turned one over. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get the two sides together.

"So, if this is the magnetic force in the Bermuda triangle," he said, holding one of the magnets, "and this is the island we're on," he held up the other magnet, "maybe the island is trying to stick itself to the triangle. Make sense?"

"No," Tatiana replied. "I still do not understand how this works."

"Here," Jake said and offered her one of the magnets. "Try it for yourself." He put the other magnet on the ground. "Now, just move your magnet over the other one, and it will pick it up without you ever touching it."

Tatiana did so, and she flinched violently when the two magnets crashed together. She dropped them as her eyes went wide. "They are cursed!!" she cried out.

Jake laughed as Sestia picked up the two magnets and began playing with them. After reassuring them the magnets weren't cursed, the women had eventually gotten comfortable with the idea behind the science. Jake continued his instruction as he bent down and buried one of the magnets a few inches in the dirt and covered it back up.

"Now pretend the dirt over this magnet is water, and that magnet is the magnetic field of the triangle. Ses, bring your magnet close to the ground and over this magnet. Now, watch what happens when she gets her magnet, or our island, close to the magnetic field."

As Sestia's magnet got close to the buried one, the magnet slipped from her fingers and stuck to the ground.

"Remember this is water?" Jake asked, pointing to the dirt, and the women nodded. "The buried magnet is the magnetic field of the Bermuda Triangle, and the top magnet is our island. Len, try to push the magnet along the top of the soil gently."

She did so and was able to with ease. However, as soon as she released the magnet, it settled back atop the soil above the buried one.

"Make sense now?" Jake asked, and all three women looked at him with smiles and nods.

"Yeah," Jake said with a chuckle. "I realize I fucked that explanation up two ways to Sunday, but I'm confident you got the general idea anyway. The pull from the two magnets trying to come together is the same as an anchor line."

"So, the island is anchored to this Bur-moo-da Triangle," Tatiana said. "And that is why the storms have not pushed us further into the ocean."

"Exactly," Jake said with a smile for the queen. "I think somehow the barrier is magnetically charged, and that's why the island is hovering over the center of the triangle. Good thing your island didn't end up at the north pole. I might never have found you then." He winked at the women.

"Truly a tragedy," Sestia said in all seriousness.

Jake smiled warmly at her as he stood. He kissed her softly on her lips, then got so close that she could feel his breath on her ear.

"Come on," he whispered. "Let's finish that wall so you can shatter my hips."

He lightly licked the length of the outside of her ear from bottom to top. Sestia's knees buckled before she caught herself on Jake's shoulders. Goosebumps rose over every surface of her skin. Before he could say another word, the eager amazon warrior was running back toward the unfinished wall.

Sestia was so excited to have the wall finished she started picking up logs as if they weighed no more than a twig and dragging them into place by the trench.

By early evening, the wall was finally done. Jake stood up from packing the last bit of his homemade mortar into the cracks between the logs and the ground the logs rested in. It wouldn't hold forever, seeing as it was just dirt and sand, but hopefully it would keep until they figured out what to do with the bitch.

He took a deep breath, but before he could let it out, he was grabbed by his wrist and yanked toward the hut. Stumbling, he laughed at Sestia's enthusiasm. Lenore giggled, and Tatiana chuckled as they looked after him with what seemed like pity.

Jake threw a grin over his shoulder at the two women as he playfully said, "Alas, fair maidens! I go to my death, I fear! If you hear the snapping of bones and cries of pain, fear not, for the love of a fine woman is worth all the pain in the world!"

The two women giggled at his antics. "Be gentle with him, Sestia!" Lenore called.

"Yes, sister!" Tatiana added. "He may be strong in spirit, but in body, he is weak as a babe!"

Jake rolled his eyes at their teasing. "Seriously, though, don't you want to take a bath first?" he said to Sestia's back. "We've all been sweating and working our asses off all--"

Jake cut his words off when Sestia rounded on him. The heat in her gaze stole his breath away.

"I do not care," Sestia growled with desire.

She kissed him then, passionately. Her tongue darted in his mouth, probing, searching for his tongue. She wrapped her arms around his waist and picked him up as she did so, his feet coming up a few inches off the ground.

Jake's eyes went wide when she didn't put him back down. She just turned and carried him into the hut, his feet dangling under him like a toddler throwing a tantrum. When she finally released her hold on his lips, he threw his head back and roared with laughter.

"What?" Sestia asked, confused, as she set him down by his bedroll and began fiddling with his pants, trying to undo the button. "Why do you laugh?"

"Just," Jake said with a humorous shake of his head. "Never had that done to me before. Here, let me get that for you." He reached down and unfastened the buttons on his pants. "I'd like my clothes intact when this is all said and done." He grinned again.

Sestia pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles in one motion and, while kneeling there, took his fully erect cock in her mouth. She began sucking earnestly, almost painfully, bobbing up and down on his shaft. Her moans of satisfaction were the only reason Jake didn't stop her, though. Well, that and the immense pleasure that overrode the slight twinges of pain he was feeling.

Jake decided to see if she'd let him take control. He ran his hands through her hair, then grabbed both of the braids at the nape of her neck in his fists. He pulled her back to the point where her lips barely circled his tip. She looked up at him through hooded eyes as she relaxed. Jake slid himself all the way to the hilt, the head of his cock pressed against the back of her throat. She choked slightly but didn't pull away. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair, and she inhaled deeply before moaning and then swallowing.

"How hard?" he asked through a breathy whisper.

She looked confused for a half-second before realization dawned on her. Then she slapped his ass, hard. Jake winced as his hips pressed into her face, and she swallowed again simultaneously. Jake looked down at her with a raised eyebrow.

"That's going to leave a bruise, you know," he said.

"Mm-hmm," she replied, nodding with his cock in her throat.

The sensations damn near sent him over the edge. He took a deep breath and steadied himself. He cocked his head to one side as he looked down into her beautiful and willingly vulnerable brown eyes.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Mm-hmm," she replied in almost a sing-song hum around his shaft.

"Okay. Just watch the teeth."

Then Jake began to fuck her mouth with all the strength he possessed. He pulled back on her braids and slammed into her face repeatedly while grunting with the exertion like an animal. Her staccato moans and her grip on his thighs, gently guiding him into and out of her mouth, told him she was enjoying this immensely.

He couldn't keep it up forever, however. He was already about to burst. Without pausing his momentum, he pulled completely out of her mouth and held still for a moment, breathing heavily. Sestia was panting, taking deep gulps of air with her mouth still open and pushing forward as if she wanted to take him back into her warm mouth, her hands gripping his thighs and pulling toward her almost of their own volition.

"More!" she begged. "More!"

"If I do, I'll cum, Ses," Jake said. "You're so god-damned hot and sexy I want to explode."

She pulled away from him then. He let her go as she stood. Promptly, she ripped her clothes off. Her chest plate came away with a snap of leather. Her skirt was ripped off of her. The only thing she didn't destroy was the shirt he'd given her. As it came over her head, she tossed it away and turned around, facing away from him. She knelt on all fours on the blankets, spreading her knees wide, inviting him to take her.

"I need your, what did you call it? Coke?" she practically begged, and Jake grinned at the mispronunciation. "I want it, need it; hard, fast, and quick," she said, looking at him over her shoulder. "We can slow down later."

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I'm gonna be quick."

Her face took on a pleading expression. "It has been five thousand years, Dikos Mou," she whined. "I'm too excited; too eager. My pleasure is tingling in anticipation. I would not doubt that I will cum as soon as you enter me. Please do not make me wait any longer."

Unable to stop himself, Jake swallowed a lump in his throat. He couldn't imagine what these women were going through. He thought about what they had told him, about them being so out of their minds with lust before the ritual. Then to have that feeling immediately suppressed but ever present, like an itch you couldn't reach to scratch. That sounded like five thousand years of torture.

Jake knelt behind the beautiful amazon warrior. He looked between her legs only to see the evidence of her desire. She was dripping onto the bedclothes like a leaky faucet, her pubic hair matted to her pussy lips by her slickness. He placed his right hand on her lower back, and she winced slightly, her breaths coming quicker with anticipation. A light sheen of sweat coated her body now. He slid his hand up her sweat-soaked back and pushed gently between her shoulder blades, guiding her torso to the bed roll.

"Ready?" Jake asked, pressing his tip to nestle it between her wet lower lips gently.

Sestia's face was buried in the blankets. "Mm-hmm," she said, nodding her head vigorously.

Jake found her entrance and pushed. He immediately met with resistance. Leaning down and placing his other hand on her upper back, Jake began massaging her shoulders.

"You have to relax, baby girl," he said. "You're so tense, so tight, that I can't get in. You need to relax."

She nodded again. "Yes, my king," she panted.

Jake could feel her opening quivering as she tried to relax.

"Take your time, baby girl," Jake soothed as he applied constant gentle pressure on her opening. "Ease into- ohhhh, fuuuuck," he groaned mid-sentence. Her inner walls opened up for him, and Jake got the impression of a lock releasing as he slid inside her all the way to the hilt.

"OHHH!" Sestia cried out as she came up on all fours again, gripping his shaft tightly with her sex. Her whole body was quivering as if trying to fight off her orgasm.

Jake continued massaging her shoulders as her head hung almost to the floor. She was panting and moaning, her lower lip clenched between her teeth.

"Shhh," Jake soothed. "Let it go," he said as he slid out of and back into her back to the hilt, balls grazing her clit as he did so.

She did let go. Her body locked up, and she threw her head back and cried out as her orgasm slammed into her. Jake could feel the muscles of her inner walls as they contracted and relaxed around his girth, almost as if they were trying to milk him. He gritted his teeth. He bit his tongue. He bit down on his bottom lip until it bled. Whatever he could do to keep from popping right there, he did. It worked, but barely.

Jake wanted to give her what she wanted. She wanted it hard and fast. She wanted to be destroyed. He had no illusions about being able to do that, but he would try for all his worth. He wanted to give her that, and he wasn't going to be able to if he unloaded now. She was right. This was a time for fucking. Love-making would come soon after, but for now, she wanted to be drilled into, and he would give her what she wanted or die trying.

12