Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake slid out of her and back in as her orgasm subsided. She was panting, and her chest fell back into the blankets, her face turned to the side. Her legs were shaking, but she held herself up for him.

"More," she almost whined, panting. "Please, Dikos Mou, my king, my Jake. More."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied and started pounding into her. She cried out with the pleasure of it, her fingers gripping the blankets as if her life depended on it. She let out a little squeal of delight every time his balls slapped her clit. Back and forth, in and out, he slammed his hips into her, ramming his shaft deep into her core as he held onto her shoulders for leverage. That only seemed to intensify her pleasure.

"Yes, my king!" she cried out. "Again! I'm going to-- ahhh! Again!"

Jake paused for just long enough to adjust himself. He grabbed onto her hips, using her for leverage, and got to his feet, placing each one outside her legs and guiding her legs together. He angled his hips upwards and slid back down into her.

"GODS, YES!" she cried out at the new sensation.

Resting slightly on her ass, he reached out with both hands and wrapped her braids around each fist. Her head came back as he pulled, and she cried out again.

"FOCK ME!" she begged.

"FOCK ME, MY KING!" She was loud enough to be heard across the island.

"FOCK ME, MY JAAAAKE!" she cried as he did just that.

Jake didn't let the humor of her word's pronunciation reach him as he drilled down into her. Holding onto her braids, he slammed into her so hard that any ordinary woman, even Tracy, would have had a broken back by the time he was done.

"YES!" she cried with every thrust of his hips. Her arms came back on the blankets, and Jake only paused briefly when her hands gripped his ankles, simultaneously holding onto him for support and keeping him in place.

"FUCK, SES!" Jake roared. "I'M ABOUT TO CUM!"

"YES, MY, KING!" she stammered through his thrusts. "ME, TOO!!!"

With one final, powerful thrust downward, Jake buried his shaft deep into her core and exploded inside her. Simultaneously, her walls clenched down on him as if to keep him in place as both of their orgasms hit with the force of a hurricane. Jake roared as he emptied himself inside her. Her tunnel milked him for every drop he had.

The sensations nearly overwhelmed Jake, leaving him with a giddy sense of euphoria. As the last of his seed spilled out into her womb, Jake began to get light-headed. He was suddenly burning up, seeming from the inside out. Sweat poured off of him in sheets. His skin felt clammy and pale. He mumbled incoherently before collapsing onto Sestia's back, unconsciousness overtaking him before his head ever hit the blankets next to her head.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

"Ohhh," Jake groaned piteously. "What the fuck happened?" he mumbled.

"Hallo, my king," a lilting voice said. It came from a woman's throat, but the accent was much more pronounced than the girls'.

"Ses?" Jake mumbled, not wanting to open his eyes. His body ached from head to toe. Even the hair on his head seemed to be emitting pain.

"No, my king," the voice said.

It was almost a flutter, like a butterfly might sound while flitting above a field of flowers. Suddenly, Jake felt a warm and very naked body pressed down on top of him.

"Wha-?" he started to say but was interrupted by a delicate finger.

"Hush, now, my king," the voice said. "You suffer from the lingering effects of the Ritual of Life. Something my daughter and her sisters, and yes, even I, did not have to experience over much at the time."

"Wh-what do you, mmm, mean?" Jake stammered weakly through a moan of pain.

Unfamiliar breasts with hard nipples pressed against his bare chest. Coarse pubic hair rubbed against his crotch, bringing him almost to total hardness again so soon after his orgasm despite the pain he felt.

"Do not open your eyes, my king," the voice instructed gently. "Not yet. I am Hestia, mother to Sestia and daughter of Hippolyta."

"Hestia?" Jake asked, trying to swallow the bile that threatened to escape his throat. Everything hurt. "But, you just died... a couple of... weeks ago."

"Yes, my king," Hestia replied. "But my spirit lives on in the lives of my people, my daughter."

"Your-- Is that... why she's so... hell-bent on killing... the monster?" Jake took a deep breath and tried to focus on something, anything, to ease the pain. Even Hestia's naked body pressed atop his wasn't able to do so. Though his hardened penis seemed at odds with the rest of his body. It was fully rigid now and pressed into her pubic mound.

"Perhaps," Hestia said. Her legs spread suddenly, and she straddled his hips. His shaft was pressed in between her slick lower lips.

"What are... you doing?" he groaned out, and he couldn't tell if it was from pleasure or pain.

"Giving you a boon, my king," she replied. "You are in pain; pain I share; pain I am intimately familiar with, though yours is much worse than even mine ever was. I can ease this pain if you permit me."

"How?" he groaned, then retched, the pain worsening.

She hesitated briefly, then ground her pussy against him. "Like this," she whispered into his ear. "Please, my king?" she pleaded as she ground her hips against him and nibbled on his ear. He was already starting to feel better with the pleasure she was causing him. "Let me help you?"

Jake sighed. Reluctantly, he nodded. Anything was better than feeling like his insides were about to burst from his body. He felt her rise off of his body, and her hands rest on his chest. Her hips angled upward, then slick, velvety warmth enveloped his cock. He groaned at the almost mind-numbing relief and pleasure coursing through his body. The pain was still there, but it had subsided considerably. Hestia ground her hips against him, her tight tunnel pressing firmly against his shaft as she slid him in and out of her.

"Oh, my king," Hestia giggled. Jake opened his eyes to look at his lover's mother. She was almost a spitting image of her daughter, yet slightly older. "My daughter is a lucky warrior, indeed, to have you as much as she will."

Jake put his hands on her waist and ran them behind her, cupping her ass.

"I love her," Jake confessed.

"I know," Hestia replied, never pausing in her slow, rhythmic movements. "And she loves you. They three do."

"And that's not a problem for you?" he asked.

"No," she replied. "As queen Tatiana told you, we are no longer Amazon. We are more."

"How do you know about that?" Jake asked.

She shrugged. "My spirit lives on in my people, my king," was her simple yet cryptic answer.

Jake looked around. Not that he didn't want to be attentive to this goddess riding his cock, but he was curious about where he was.

"We are in the in-between if you will," she said by way of explanation. "You might think of it as purgatory."

"Did I-- er..."

"Die?" she finished for him, then laughed merrily. "No. My daughter is a great lover, or so I am told. But she is not that great." She winked at him. "No, the explanation is far more complicated in its simplicity."

"Meaning?" Jake asked.

Hestia paused and started bouncing up and down on him. She let out a soft cry of pleasure as she tensed up on him. Her fingers gripped his chest muscles as she came.

"Mmmm," she moaned as her orgasm subsided. "It has been too long since I have felt the pleasure of a man." Her voice was husky with orgasmic desire. She started grinding against him again a moment later.

She sighed contentedly as she answered his question. "It would not be possible for you to be here if you did not have a significant amount of Amazon blood in you, my king."

"So, I'm part Amazon?" he asked, his hands gripping her ass, halting her movements momentarily.

She resumed a moment later. "No," she said. "You are mostly Amazon."

Jake stared at her incredulously. The fact that she was grinding herself on his shaft for the moment was forgotten. "Huh? That doesn't make any sense."

"We thought so as well until you showed up," she replied.

"We?" Jake asked.

She just smiled down at him and didn't answer that question. Instead, she asked one of her own. "How do you think you were able to get through the protections of the Ritual of Life?"

"Right," Jake said dryly. "If it were that easy, why couldn't your other women get out?"

"Didn't they?" she asked with a cryptic smile.

"Tat said they didn't," Jake said. "She said they died, absorbed by the shield."

"My queen does not know everything," Hestia said flippantly. "It is good that she serviced you and passed leadership. She is a fine warrior but an incompetent leader."

"Now, wait a minute," Jake protested, coming up onto his elbows. Tatiana might not have been a capable leader, but he wouldn't let anyone belittle her.

Hestia answered him by pressing against his chest, forcing his body back on the bed.

"Do not mistake my words for insults, my king," Hestia said, never halting her motion on his shaft. "I love my queen and am loyal to her. However, the truth is just that. She was not ready to lead. Queen Themys herself knew this, though she did not have a choice in passing the crown. Themys tried to get to her but was caught by a Grak'gull on her way to her daughter. Queen Themys died looking upon her last remaining heir and child from a short distance away. She killed the Grak'gull that attacked her but sustained mortal wounds. She looked upon her daughter from an adjacent hill as her life left her."

Whether from her passion or continuous motion on his cock, Hestia had another orgasm, this one more powerful than the first. She collapsed on his chest, breathing and sweating heavily.

"I'm sorry," Jake apologized as he brought his arms up to encircle her back. "I... er... am just very protective of her, I guess. Of all of them."

Hestia let out a single chuckle into his chest. She grinned up at him, her chin resting between his pectoral muscles. "For that, I am grateful, my king," she replied, sitting up and grinding herself on him again. "Now, our time grows short. My daughter's concern for your well-being grows with every passing moment. I must deliver to you my gift." She gave him a wicked grin. "But first, I must have your seed."

In one swift motion, Jake flipped her over onto her back and pinned her to the bed. Then, he pulled back and hooked his arms in her legs, and flipped her over again onto her front. She squealed and laughed as he grabbed her hips and pulled them off the bed. In one fluid motion, he was back inside of her. Pinning her head to the bed, he grabbed her by the hair and roughly pulled her head back as he whispered gruffly into her ear.

"Then I will give it to you as I gave it to your daughter." Jake grinned, then began thrusting hard with downward strokes.

"OH, my KING!" she cried out and laughed.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

"Jake!? Jake!!" Sestia cried. "My king! Wake up! Please, Dikos Mou, wake!"

Jake groaned into soft flesh. Sestia was shaking him, trying to rouse him. She had his head between her breasts, voice panic-stricken.

Tatiana and Lenore burst into the hut, weapons drawn. Tears streamed down Sestia's face.

"He will not wake!" she wailed in a panic.

Lenore knelt beside him, concerned, while Tatiana just looked dubious.

"He breathes?" the queen asked.

Lenore nodded.

"Then perhaps we should just wait," she offered. "How long has he been unconscious?"

Sestia wiped the tears from her eyes and looked up at her one-time lover. "A--a few minutes, perhaps?"

Tatiana smiled down at the panicked woman. "Then wait, my love. He will rouse when he is ready. Also, maybe you should give him some air?"

Sestia looked down at herself. Noticing Jake's face buried between her breasts, she quickly pulled him away and turned his body so she was cradling him from behind.

Lenore said, "Look!" She pointed at his crotch.

The women looked momentarily taken aback as they noticed it seemed to move of its own accord. More than move, it looked like something invisible was sliding against it or around it.

Now the women looked confused.

Suddenly, pinkish-orange light burst from Jake's body, and he roared. His hands gripped Sestia's thighs tightly, and she cried out with pain even as the women turned their heads from the bright light.

The light vanished a second later, and Jake lay still, unconscious and breathing peacefully. Sestia looked up at Tatiana.

"What does this mean?" she asked the queen.

Tatiana looked down at Jake's unconscious form. His seed was plastered all over his chest and stomach. "I do not know, my love," she said simply.

12