Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was nearby, plugging away at Sestia's plush backside like, well, a shameless animal as the faint glow from the moon illuminated the two lovers like an x-rated burlesque silhouette show. The brunette's grunts and cries of pleasure, mixed with his captive's shrieks of outrage, were music to Jake's ears as he plowed away. Her slick tunnel overflowed with her desire as Jake's cock slipped effortlessly in and out of her.

"I tire of your incessant babbling!" Lenore seethed as she grabbed the small man by the scruff of his neck. His mouth opened involuntarily and she stuffed a dirty, ragged pair of Jake's underwear in his open maw. Then, she wrapped a piece of her own ripped shirt around his head and over his open mouth, securing it in place.

Jake paused mid-stroke as he gaped incredulously at the honey-blonde. Her hair had been singed in places from the explosion and stood out in odd angles all around her head. That, combined with her brown t-shirt riddled with rips and tears in most of the remaining fabric, gave her a crazed look as she fumed at the small man. The now half-shirt exposed her midriff as well as a generous portion of under boob that left Jake practically drooling throughout the day.

The only way to satisfy those carnal desires welling up from deep within his soul was to take his women one-by-one until his lust was properly satiated. The girls were only too eager to comply.

Tatiana chuckled from where she lay nearby, a euphoric, yet exhausted expression etched on her face as she watched her lovers grunt with the effort of their fucking. A milky substance slowly oozed from the cleft between her silky smooth thighs. Even Sestia had the fortitude to laugh at their prisoner's plight, her body quivering with her impending orgasm as the man struggled to keep from choking on Jake's sweat-soaked, mud-splattered skivvies.

"What??" Lenore asked innocently as she returned Jake's stare. Sestia's body leaned forward before slamming back into Jake's hips, a not so gentle reminder of his duty to please her quaking pussy. Jake resumed his invasion of Sestia's body as Lenore complained. "He has not stopped talking all day!"

"Yes!" Sestia cried out in pleasure as she panted with need, ignoring her sister warrior's grumblings for her own impending bliss. "Comb for me, Dikos Mou!"

"Fuck!" Jake groaned as his cock thickened within Sestia's tight channel. He pumped into her once more as thick ropes of creamy liquid spurted deep into her core.

Jake collapsed backward, his bare ass on the dirt-packed ground beneath him as he panted with exertion. His now limp member glistening with his and his women's combined juices plopping on the ground between his legs. He looked up at Lenore as he panted.

"Yeah... but did you... have to stick my... underwear in is mouth?"

"It was the first thing I had to hand, my king," she said as she pouted, defending herself. "I was angry he would not shut up."

Jake chuckled. "Well, I suspect someone will be here sometime tonight to pick him up. Then, you won't have to deal with him a minute longer."

"Will we not be going with them, Jake?" Tatiana asked indifferently.

Jake shook his head. "Under cover of darkness and with how soon they'll be here, I highly doubt they'll have anything arranged for our new pet," he said as he looked toward the treeline.

"You truly expect them... tonight?" Sestia asked, interrupting herself briefly with a long sigh to catch her breath.

"I do," Jake answered with a curt nod. "Just past midnight, if my estimate is correct."

Yang Feng had paused in his muffled protestations, his gaze fixated on Jake. His eyes held a menacing glare for his captor and Jake just shook his head in disappointment. Jake leaned forward, resting his forearms on his upraised knees, his fingers clasped together before him as he stared intently at the war criminal.

With a deep sigh, Jake said, "I tried to give you an out. I tried to convince you to leave. It's your own fault you're in this predicament and I wouldn't feel sorry for you even if you wanted me to."

"I am going to sleep," Lenore said with a yawn. "Wake me if anyone does arrive?"

"That's not a bad idea, ladies," Jake replied. "Why don't the three of you get some shut-eye? I'll stay up and watch Yang, not that he's going anywhere. I just don't want Bitch to sneak back in the camp and eat him while we're all asleep."

Yang Feng's eyes widened in horror and he looked frantically around for the dinosaur. Jake smiled in muted satisfaction at the smaller man's apparent discomfort.

Sestia crawled over to Tatiana, who was already beginning to doze. Lenore lay down with them and the three women snuggled together as, one by one, they all drifted off into a satisfied slumber. Jake smiled down at the women huddled next to each other. [My women,] he thought to himself, amazed that the three women had not only stepped out of time, but right into his heart.

Yang Feng snorted through his nostrils, pulling Jake's gaze back to his captor. The men locked eyes for a moment before Yang rolled his eyes and turned his head away from Jake. Long moments passed before the war criminal's breathing slowed and evened out, signaling that he had finally dozed off as well.

Jake replayed the days events back through his mind as he pondered his next course of action. While the bullets had neither broken the skin nor inflicted any other damage to the girls, the three warriors did have polkadot bruises throughout their bodies from the bullets peppering their skin.

Jake inhaled deeply and let his breath out in a slow sigh as he recalled the fear he felt-- fear that he refused to show his attackers-- when the hut exploded with his women inside. The blast had been strong enough to inflict slightly more damaging wounds on the women, their skin scraped and cut in a myriad of places along their bodies.

However, those wounds, as well as the polkadot bruises, slowly healed throughout the day. Any lingering wounds healed almost immediately upon the eventual transference of his seminal fluid to the women's vaginas during their love-making.

Jake chuckled to himself. [Seminal fluid,] he mused as he smiled. [Here I am speaking technical jargon on an island so primitive that neanderthals would think it ancient history.] When he thought about it further, he chuckled quietly. [Apparently, I have magic sperm.]

In the aftermath, to Jake anyway, the greatest loss was to the women's heads. Their hair was singed and burned to the scalp in spots, giving the illusion that a wayward toddler with a pair of scissors had given them a haircut while they slept. Jake only briefly thought about the eventual shaving of their heads, knowing that it was necessary but lamenting the loss of their beautiful locks all the same.

Jake listened to the water from the shore as it crashed gently onto the sandy beach. The comforting sounds of the bubbling surf pulled him into deep reflections. He thought about his family, who had surly by now been notified of his death, and wondered how they would react to his returning from the grave. He thought about his mom; her warm smile; her firm hand; her cooking. God, how he missed her cooking.

The corners of his lips turned upward into a nostalgic smile as he thought about his favorite meal from his childhood. [Pepper steak,] he mused. [That's the first thing I'm going to ask her to make when I get back home.]

He thought about his boys, Badger and Butcher, and their incessant heartwarming antics. He smiled and touched his chest as he could almost feel Badgers's small form sprawled out there as he slept. He chuckled slightly as he remembered how Butcher would always head butt his jaw before crawling under the covers at night. He missed his two little sausage dogs fiercely.

That brought his thoughts to his sister. Lily may have been ten years younger than he, but she sure acted like the older sister. His mom always said she had an old soul. She was wise beyond her years and had their mother's fiery attitude. So much so that Jake often deferred to her in an argument just to shut her up.

He missed them all. And even though it had only been roughly two weeks, without any way of contacting them it felt like a lifetime being apart from them. His only consolation was the newfound love he felt for the three goddess-like women laying at his feet. Their presence had become his constant companions. Their connection, unbeknownst to them, kept his mind occupied at all times so he didn't succumb to the overwhelming sense of loss that had been threatening to engulf him.

Jake's ears perked up at a sudden change in the night time sounds. He looked up and noted the change in the sliver of the waxing moon, estimating only an hour or two had passed since everyone fell asleep. He closed his eyes and fixated his remaining senses on his surroundings. A minute later, he heard what caused his senses to perk up. It was an irregularity in the sound of the water lapping at the shoreline.

Quickly and quietly, he stood and dusted the dirt off of his body. Gently waking the women with a finger to his lips to keep them quiet, he crept over to their pile of clothes and started handing out pieces of fabric and weapons to the women as they stood silently behind him. He didn't have a weapon, and since the only clothing he had left that would give him any measure of modesty was a pair of underwear and a brown t-shirt, he quickly donned them before directing the women to follow him.

They padded silently to the break in the rear wall. Slowly creeping his head around the corner of the wall, Jake looked out toward the barely moonlit water. Odd shapes floated lazily in the surf, making their way slowly toward the shore. As the foreign shapes got closer, Jake noticed they were bulbous in nature as they bobbed lazily along.

Jake stepped out into view of the approaching shapes when he noticed the lead shape poked a human head above the waterline. The women followed Jake, moving to stand behind and to his side. Jake stood with a wide, relaxed stance, his arms folded across is barrel chest as thirteen bodies rose from the water like shadowy ghosts. Jake uncrossed his arms and rested his hands loosely at his sides. He didn't expect trouble, but that didn't mean he was going to be caught off guard either. The women behind him stood ready with their hands resting loosely on the haft of their whips.

The lead man pulled a regulator from his mouth and a diving mask off of his face as he stood. Bending over slightly, he pulled flippers from his feet before straightening once more. Pulling the cowl of the wetsuit down, he fully exposed his head to Jake. What Jake could see of the man in the pale moonlight, he had a narrow face with a pointed chin and short, pointed nose to match. His eyes were slightly inset and his lips were pencil-thin. He had short-cropped hair typical of a new recruit in basic training.

"Colonel Jacob Blackburn?" the man asked in a deep, authoritative, distinctly American voice that betrayed all thoughts of what Jake imagined he'd sound like. Jake nodded once so the man could see. "I'm Lieutenant Commander James Malloy, United States Navy Seals. We're here to rescue you, sir. That is, if you've a mind to be rescued."

Jake quirked an eyebrow that the other man couldn't see. Jake looked at the remaining people as they joined the lieutenant commander on the beach. They were spread out in a familiar pattern with hands on rifles, yet not drawn. Every one of them still had their oxygen tanks on their backs, waiting to see how the introductions would play out before relieving themselves of their burdens.

Without turning his head Jake said, "Lenore, would you mind retrieving our guest?" As Lenore slipped away, Jake spread his hands wide and approached Commander Malloy. For the briefest of moments, the seals tensed before Jake extended a hand to the commander. "Welcome to Theros, Commander Malloy." There was a collective exhale of relief from both parties as the men shook.

"Strip down to essentials, ladies and gentlemen," Malloy barked, releasing Jake's hand to take command of his troops. "Johnson, Anderson, go secure that dinghy. Owens, Grimes, close your mouths and secure the prisoner. Everyone else secure the perimeter. The colonel and I need to have a chat."

Bodies scrambled to obey. Owens and Grimes hesitated only briefly as they stood gawking at Jake before moving toward Lenore.

"Colonel," Malloy began. "First thing's first, if you don't mind. Where's the dino?"

Jake grinned. "I honestly have no idea, commander. She likes to stay in the jungle. However, for all I know she could be hiding just beyond the far wall. I'd keep your people close just in case."

"Will do. As you no doubt suspect, we're here to bring you home. Though Feng is our primary directive, we've been ordered to try our best to convince you to come with us."

"Sounds to me like you're already assuming I won't," Jake replied with an easy smile.

"Yes, sir," Commander Malloy replied with a knowing smile. "Seems the brass thinks you're not willing to leave your new pet here."

"They'd be right, commander. That's not going to happen."

"No way I can convince you?" Malloy asked, already knowing the answer.

"Not unless you got a dinghy big enough to carry all of us and a twelve ton dinosaur hiding in your ass," Jake said with a grin.

"I've been told I have a big ass, colonel, but not that big," the commander joked. "So what's your plan, then? Stay here indefinitely?"

"Negative," Jake answered. "The way I figure it, Washington will come up with something if they want a debrief of Son of Blackbird bad enough."

"They'll want contingency measures in place to ensure the dino isn't going eat anybody," Malloy replied. "Well, anybody else, that is."

"She won't, commander," Jake replied, though he sounded only slightly uncertain. "I'm sure."

"I believe you," James replied. "The problem is getting them to believe you."

"I can always operate out of here," Jake replied. "Assuming they can come to an agreement with London, this will be a perfect Base of Operations for what I need."

"What you need?" the commander asked. "What do you mean, colonel?"

"Call me Jake, James," Jake said. "I'm no longer a colonel."

"So you're not going to come back home?" James asked. "At all?"

"I've already been declared KIA, right?" Jake asked. "I know it was only a test flight, but the status still stands as far as I'm concerned." Malloy nodded. "I have no interest in rising from the grave, commander," Jake said as he pointed to his three women. "I have a new mission that needs my utmost attention. I can't explain it right now, but I need you to send a message to Washington for me."

James sighed. "This is gonna put me in the crosshairs, isn't it?"

"On the contrary. If you've got a pen and paper, I'll write it out and seal it up. Get it to General Parker back at Blackbird Island and he can deal with it," Jake explained. "As far as you're concerned, I don't want to come back and no amount of arguing on your part could convince me otherwise."

The commander looked at the women standing tall and proud behind Jake. "At the very least, they want me to get any information I can about this island and the women on it, as well as how it was hidden for so long."

"And if I refuse?" Jake asked.

"I'm not allowed to come home til I get it, Jake," James replied.

"Even if it compromises your primary directive?"

"They don't give two shits about the primary directive if I can't get this information, Jake. Everyone else is going home regardless with Yang Feng in tow. I'm staying until I get the information. Reaper's in the air with heat signatures locked on. They'll know as soon as that dinghy takes off if I'm not on it."

Jake growled. "This is why I hate politics. Fine. I'll not be responsible for a man not getting home when he wants to. I'll give you the brief run-down, but know this," Jake said, putting his pointer finger up for emphasis. "Inside a week from the day after tomorrow, this island won't be anyone's concern but mine. It'll be out of Bermuda and heading along whatever current it catches as it heads out to open water. That means it'll be in international waters and God help whoever decides they want to claim it if I and my women are still on it."

"Seriously?" James asked, shocked. "I've never heard of such a thing."

"Neither have I," Jake replied. "But it's gonna happen."

"How do you know?"

"That'll be part of the island briefing I give you. Come on. Let's get this over with so you can get home. Got that paper and pen?"

"Myles!" James barked. "The colonel needs to write a letter!"

An hour later, everyone stood on the beach preparing to say their farewells. "It was a genuine pleasure, colonel," James said. "I'm not sure if I believe that little fairy tale you told me, but if it is true, you've got some fine looking women for them to be over five-thousand years old."

Jake laughed. "Believe me, I said the same thing when I found--" Jake paused abruptly as something caught his attention out in the water. "What is that?"

Every member of the seal teams immediately brought their weapons to bear, facing the direction Jake was looking. "What is what, colonel?" James asked.

"That," Jake answered, pointing out to sea. "Do you see that?"

"I don't see anything, Jake," James replied.

"Tat, do you see it?" Jake asked Tatiana.

"I see nothing, my king," the redhead replied after looking out over the water for a moment.

"What do you see, my Jake?" Sestia asked.

"A light," Jake replied. "It's... in the water... headed straight this way." Jake watched in wary fascination as the light moved in a serpentine pattern, yet steady course straight for the island. "You're positive you can't see it, Tat?" Jake asked. When she shook her head, he asked his other two women, who also denied being able to make out what he was seeing.

"Don't engage unless I give the order," James barked out to his team. "But be ready."

When it was two-hundred yards from shore, the light broke the surface for a second then dove back under. Jake rose a single eyebrow. At fifty yards, it did it again and Jake's eyes widened. "Stand down!" he ordered.

"It's humanoid, I think," Gus commented.

"Humanoid my ass," Jake said. "It is human. That's a woman in the water."

"How the hell did a woman get all the way out here without an oxygen tank?" James asked.

"She's one of us," Jake said with a grin, realization dawning on him. "That's why she's glowing and only I can see the glow."

The woman emerged from the water, her luminescent form slowly rising with every step. A radiant smile lit up her round face, and her eyes gleamed with pure delight as they looked upon the object of her affection. Her face held an otherworldly allure, featuring a slender, gently sloping nose over lush, pouty lips. Her powerful shoulders conveyed strength, leading to a Y-shaped torso with modest, yet shapely C-cup breasts. Her waist, though almost comically slim, flared gracefully into wide hips and powerfully sculpted thighs. Her feet were perhaps her most striking feature to Jake, exuding both beauty and elegance the likes of which Jake had never seen.

What set her apart, aside from her captivating juxtaposition of muscular femininity, was the simple two-piece bikini she wore. Its presence seemed utterly out of place given the environment she found herself in, as if she had decided to take a simple summer dip in the lake.

Recognizing her, Jake's grin split his face in two. "Ho-lee shit," he replied.

"You owe me a date," the woman said with a lecherous grin and rushed into Jake's arms.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jake asked incredulously as he caught the rushing woman. She jumped as she slammed into him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his waist.