Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subsequent questions were put on hold, however, as the woman's lips crashed into Jake's like a head-on collision between two semi-trucks. Jake hesitated only briefly before returning the kiss, probing her mouth with his tongue as if he were exploring the most elegant, delicious cave in existence. The woman moaned as she melted from his kiss before breaking contact to come up for air.

Every member of the seal team stared, dumbfounded. Jake released the mystery women as she put her feet back on the ground. Turning, Jake looked at his trio of warrior women. Lenore looked mildly perplexed, Tatiana wore and inscrutable expression, but Sestia's gaze seethed with rage. Clearing his throat and looking only slightly uncomfortable, Jake introduced the newcomer.

"Ladies, this is Jessie. Jessie, this is Lenore, Tatiana, and the brunette that looks about ready to commit murder is Sestia."

"I know who they are, Jake. I may have forgotten much in the over five thousand years I've roamed the world, but I could never forget my lady." Jessie replied as she let go of Jake's arm and approached Tatiana, kneeling with her head bowed. "My queen. It is so good to see you again. I am glad you survived after all these years."

"Rise," Tatiana replied. "I... must confess," she hesitantly replied, "I am unfamiliar..." She trailed off as her mind worked, trying and failing to put the pieces together that she knew she should be able to.

"If I may, my queen," Jessie replied as she stood proud before the three Amazon Warriors. She was short compared to the other women, though still struck an imposing figure at six-feet tall. "You once knew me as Xāda."

Tatiana gasped. "Xāda!! Artemis be blessed!" she cried out with happiness. The redhead pulled the shorter woman into a fierce embrace. Lenore smiled happily and even Sestia's angry visage softened to a slight smile. "I am happy to see you, Xāda," Tatiana cried with teary eyes. "Though I must confess I am no longer queen. I have passed leadership of our people to someone more worthy in this age."

"I suspected, my queen," Xāda, now Jessie, replied. "Ever since the island popped up on radar, I've been watching. I see how the three of you defer to him in almost everything. I would love to hear more, but we'll have plenty of time to catch up."

Lieutenant Commander Malloy cleared his throat. "Pardon the interruption, colonel, but, what the hell is going on?"

"Commander," Jake replied, "This is Jessie Duplantis. Right now all you know is that she's an ancient amazon warrior. What you don't know is that she's also the Air Traffic Controller for Blackbird Island."

"I thought I recognized that voice," James commented. "How the hell did you get all the way out here on your own, Miss. Duplantis?"

"I hitched a ride with you guys," Jessie said with a playful wink.

"No way," James replied, shaking his head in disbelief. "No way you snuck aboard the Chinook after we boarded."

"Oh, no," Jessie replied. "I was already aboard. I was the acting flight engineer."

"What the-- Okay, I'm thoroughly confused," James replied. "I thought you were the ATC? Now you're telling me you're the flight engineer, too?"

"Commander Malloy, I have fulfilled many roles in my years on this earth," Jessie informed him. "Air Traffic Controller is only my most recent accomplishment. I was a doctor in the early nineteen-twenties, a lawyer in the seventies, a midwife in the eighteen-hundreds: suffice it to say there's probably not much I haven't done. Filling in as a flight engineer is a cakewalk compared to some of the things I've had to do to keep from being discovered."

"Fuck," Malloy cursed.

Making a snap decision, Jake said, "Give her the letter, James."

"What letter?" Jessie asked?

"I need you to go back," Jake replied with a sad smile.

"WHAT!?" Jessie cried. "But I just got here! I just found you! I just got reunited with my people, my family! I'm not fucking leaving you here!"

"Jessie, I need you to do this for me, for us," Jake replied, gesturing to his women behind him.

"Why!?" Jessie pleaded.

"Because Washington will believe it more if you tell them the truth," Jake replied. "I assume you have some proof of who you are, pictures and what-not throughout the ages?" Jessie nodded but started tearing up. "Right now they're skeptical. I would even go so far as to say they believe this whole scenario is some fucked up joke no matter what they've seen from the sat-vids."

"They'll throw her in the brig," James replied. "She may be a civilian but she went AWOL from a top-secret base. She'll go straight to jail without passing go or collecting two-hundred dollars. If not for you, I would have had to arrest her already."

Jessie looked at Jake with a pleading expression, her eyes all but begging for him to change his mind.

"Commander," Jake began, looking at James, "how long before you have to leave?"

James looked at his analog wristwatch. "I can give you forty-five minutes. Any more than that and we'll be sitting ducks out on the water waiting for transport back to the George Washington."

Jake nodded and looked at his women before glancing back at Jessie. Tatiana and Lenore nodded. Sestia took longer to reply, but eventually nodded as well, though with a deep scowl on her face. Jake was sure her reservations were valid, but didn't have time to address it at the moment. He'd have to make it up to her later, most likely with a few days of personal attention.

"Come with me," Jake said to Jessie, taking her by the hand and leading her to the gap in the wall to their compound. Once inside, Jake led her to a pile of blankets they'd scrounged up from the rubble of their destroyed hut.

"What's going on, Jake?" Jessie asked. "What are we doing?"

Jake paused beside the seemingly discarded blankets and turned to meet Jessie's perplexed expression. "What if I told you there's a way to not only restore your forgotten memories, but give you the strength and durability to withstand not only small arms fire, but be able to break out of virtually any prison they might put you in?"

"I'd say sign me up if it means I get to be Wonder Woman," Jessie replied, then pleaded, "But I still don't want to go. I don't want to leave you, Jake. I just got here."

"I know you don't, Jessie, and believe me, if there was another way, I'd gladly have you stay behind. But your evidence and testimony will greatly improve our chances with Uncle Sam. Before you showed up, there was only a fifty-fifty chance they'll give us what we want." He cupped her cheeks with his open palms. "There's more at stake here than just the five of us. Could we do what needs to be done from the island? Sure, but it would be much easier from an established location in the states."

Jessie's eyes went wide as she realized what he was saying. "There are more of us, aren't there?"

Jake nodded. "Only a handful, but yes."

Jessie's shoulders sagged in defeat. "What do you need me to do, my king?" she asked as a single tear trickled down her cheek. Jake wiped it with a thumb before he answered, shocking Jessie enough for her eyes to widen comically.

"Take off your clothes."

"What?" she asked.

Jake looked sheepish. "I, uh, hoped for our first time to be a bit more romantic than this, but, yeah."

"You mean, sex?" Jessie asked. "That's how I get to be Super Girl?"

Jake chuckled. "I mean, I won't force you, obviously, but, yeah."

Jessie chuckled. "Gotta admit, na, fuck it. I don't care," she said as she fell to her knees and pulled Jake's underwear down around his ankles. "I've been waiting too long for this to care about that damn date anyway." She grabbed Jake's ass to hold him in place as she all but slurped his dangling cock into her mouth. The heat of her mouth, combined with the swirls of her tongue had Jake rapidly rising to the occasion.

"Fuck, Jessie," Jake groaned. "I didn't know--"

"What?" she asked as she released him. "That I'd be willing to suck your dick at the drop of a hat? Jake, I've been dying to have you face-fuck me since we met. Now, grab hold of my ears and get to work while I get this bikini off."

"Your... ears??" Jake asked as he pulled off his shirt and tossed it to the ground.

"Well, I do like it kinda rough," she replied with a wink as she opened her mouth and engulfed him once more.

Jake obliged her request, although reluctantly at first. Clamping her ears in his fingers and palms, he slowly rocked her back and forth on his now hard member. She pushed with his movements, urging him to go faster as he felt the fabric of her bikini top settle between them on his feet. Seconds later she pulled her bottoms behind her and tossed it away. She moaned delightfully as she rested one palm on his hip, the other hand snaking between her spread legs as she knelt on the ground in front of him.

She pulled away and looked up at him with obvious frustration. "You're being too gentle, Jake. I meant it when I said I liked it rough. Now quit playing around and fuck my face!" she growled as she took him back into her mouth.

Jake chuckled as he shook his head in amazement. "Okay," he replied. "You asked for it."

Jessie gasped through her nose as Jake's grip on her ears tightened. Pulling, he slid his cock all the way into the back of her throat. Jessie gargled and choked for a moment as he held her there. Then he began slamming her face into his crotch. He made a point to not move his hips back and forth into her because he didn't want to hurt her with his enhanced strength. But he did slam her face onto his cock repeatedly.

Jake saw her arm moving rapidly down her front and knew she was frantically fingering herself as as he fucked her face. Her moans were interrupted by a choking sound every time his cock hit the back of her throat, and even in the dim light of the waxing moon, Jake could make out her eyes rolling into the back of her head. She patted his hip a couple of times and Jake pulled out of her.

He didn't give her a reprieve, though, as, Jessie gasping for air, Jake reached down and picked her up by her armpits. As he pulled her to him, he fell backward onto the mound of blankets, her body falling on top of his. Straddling him, Jessie grabbed his cheeks like a lifeline as she crushed her lips to his once more. Hips gyrating, she found the head of his cock with her entrance and sank down, hilting him inside of her.

"FUCK, YES!" she cried, arching her back as his thickness stretched her insides almost to their limits. "I've wanted your cock so badly for so long!!"

"No time to be gentle," Jake growled as he began bucking his hips up into her.

She met him thrust for thrust, their hips colliding together in a maelstrom of raw fucking. Jake sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, rolling it around his tongue as she gasped in pleasure, sending tendrils of ecstasy rippling throughout her body.

"This is... so much... fucking better than I... ever imagined!" Jessie cried through panted moans as she ground her hips with every slap of flesh on flesh.

"Are you ready?" Jake growled.

"Yes!" she cried. "Give it to me! I want it! I crave it! I NEED it!"

Jake grabbed her hips and held her still above him as he pummeled her pussy with his cock. Jessie's hands gripped the hairs on his chest as her body threatened to, then fell over the edge into a cliff of madness as wave after wave of euphoric bliss shattered her every nerve. Just as the mind-numbing ecstasy began to recede, the first spurt of Jake's molten cum hit the back wall of her core and sent her over the edge of consciousness.

Jessie's body fell limp with his hands still on her waist. He rushed to catch her as he pulled her to him, his cock still pumping within her. He rested her on his sweat-soaked chest as he pulled deeply with every breath, trying to force oxygen into his lungs. With the final spasms of his orgasm, his vision tunneled and went black.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

"Congratulations," a female voice rich with sarcasm said, waking Jake. "You found my daughter."

Jake groaned as he tried to open his eyes. Warm, yet stiff hands were awkwardly, almost mechanically stroking his member as he lay face-up on a comfortable mattress. "What's... happening?" he asked, feeling only slightly nauseous.

"No boon from me," the voice sneered. "And since I vowed to never have a man defile my body again, this is the best you will get from me to send you back to your home."

"I don't... understand," Jake replied, finally managing to crack an eye open to see the blurry outline of a woman kneeling beside his prone body. "You're Jessie's, or Xāda's mom, though, right?" Jake asked, blinking his eyes as he tried to blink the blur away.

"Bright as the dull shine of iron ore," the woman said with a heavy sigh. "Finish quickly so we can be done with this."

Surprisingly, Jake did. Feeling the familiar tingle along the head of his cock and the tightening of his balls, he exploded right onto the woman's face as his world went white.