Myths and Legends - Beastkin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Jake whispered with labored breaths, trying not to squirm with the pleasure of her hand stroking his cock. "If you make me cum in my pants in this man's car, I swear to God--" He cut himself off as he bit down on his bottom lip to keep from crying out while Xāda carried on a conversation with the driver.

"Is she jerking you off?" Jake flinched slightly from Xāda's warm breath on his ear.

Jake nodded curtly as he could barely contain the involuntary writhing of his hips.

"Please tell me you're making her join us tonight," Xāda whispered, nibbling on his earlobe.

"Fuck, yes!" Jake whimpered in a restrained tone as he began to pant.

"Hey, you okay?" the driver asked Jake.

"Better cover for me," Jake whispered quickly to Xāda. "Because I'm about to cum and I don't think I can keep quiet."

Xāda grinned before painting a fake, concerned expression on her face and turning to answer the driver. "He'll be fine," she replied.

"OH FUCK!" Jake cried, trying to add some retching noises as he unloaded in his underwear.

"He's just a little airsick," Xāda explained. "It doesn't help that Lenore is basically sitting on his stomach."

"Ohhh--urp!" Jake moaned, continuing to add retching sounds to his groans of pleasure.

If the driver thought the excuse was total bullshit, he didn't let on. He just nodded and continued driving. As if the timing couldn't be more perfect, Sestia hurriedly slapped Xāda's shoulder. Turning, Xāda noticed the brunette's face was much greener than normal. She hurriedly cranked down the back window as Sestia stuck her head out and vomited all over the side of the man's car.

"Whew!" Jake said, catching his breath and swallowing. "Sorry about that. It hit me harder than it normally does." To accentuate his claim, Jake let out a long, loud burp.

"Is okay," the man replied with his normal grin. "It happens. Peppermint?" He offered Sestia a piece of the candy and she readily took it. If anything, it would help get the taste of bile out of her mouth.

"I'll pay extra for the wash," Jake replied. "Good tip."

"Thank you, sir," the man replied, his grin widening to an impossible width. "So, your wives?"

Jake colored slightly but nodded. "You might say that."

"Whoo!" the driver said with an amused laugh. "I feel sorry for you, my friend. I have one wife and can barely keep up!"

"He is very good at keeping us satisfied," Lenore replied with a mischievous grin to the shock of all the others.

Jake chuckled as he whispered into the honey-blonde's ear. "In addition to joining Jessie and me tonight, you're cleaning me up when we get to the hotel."

"Mmm, yes, my king," she replied with a soft giggle.

Arriving at the hotel, a bored-looking porter hopped up from his chair near the door to retrieve the guest's bags from the luggage rack. Lenore hopped out of the car, followed by Jake, and he pulled her back to him as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. Walking in front of Jake, Lenore's body hid the obvious wet spot on the front of his shorts as they made their way to a family restroom.

Meanwhile, Xāda halted the porter long enough to get Jake a fresh pair of shorts and underwear from his bag. Shooing the man good-naturedly along, she handed the clothes to Tatiana while she turned to pay the driver, along with a more-than-generous tip.

Tatiana paused outside the bathroom door as she heard moaning and slurping sounds coming from within. As she opened the door, she caught sight of Jake naked from the waist down, Lenore on her knees in front of him, and the honey-blonde slurping up his wayward cum from his legs and cock. Jake gripped the kneeling woman's hair with one hand and beckoned to Tatiana with the other. The redhead blushed, but shook her head softly.

"I will wait for the morning, my king," she replied with a warm smile as she tossed the fresh clothes onto a nearby counter and shut the door, giving the couple their privacy.

As Xāda finished checking in, Jake and Lenore walked back into the lobby. Both had satisfied smiles on their faces, though the honey-blonde's face was profusely red. Xāda was only mildly disappointed that she didn't get a chance to join, but consoled herself with the expectation of their impending fun later that evening. She spluttered a gasping laugh when she saw the massive bulge in the front of Lenore's leggings.

"Did you--"

"Yes," Jake said with a grin. "Part of her final punishment for embarrassing me in public. Are we checked in?"

"Yes," Xāda replied as she controlled her laughter. "They're only slightly backwoods here compared to the states, as to be expected, so they only have actual keys. I've got two for each room, which is all they had not counting their copy."

"How many rooms?" Jake asked.

"Two," Xāda answered. "Side-by-side with an adjoining door."

"Oh, good. Let's go put our stuff in our rooms then come back to the restaurant. I'm starving. Ses, you feel any better?"

"Somewhat, Dikos Mou," the brunette replied. "The sweet helped."

"Good," Jake replied. "When we get lunch, I want you to order a grilled chicken salad, or something comparable. It'll help settle your stomach."

The warrior woman nodded as they trooped off to their rooms. Xāda sidled up to Sestia as they walked. "When our plane is finally completed, it'll be slightly easier. The flight will be much smoother."

"Yes, my queen," Sestia replied with a soft smile.

"I told you you don't have to call me that, sister. Just call me by name. You certainly don't have any problems with screaming my name in the bedroom," Xāda said with a teasing wink. Sestia blushed but didn't refute the statement.

After lunch and a short nap, it was late afternoon, still early in the day. Sestia stayed curled up in bed as her stomach still hadn't fully settled, while the remaining women got up and got dressed.

"Who wants to go shopping?" Xāda asked. "The market stalls should be bustling about this time of day."

Tatiana and Lenore were the only ones that wanted to go. "Go ahead. I'm just gonna lay here cuddling with my cum slut until she feels better," Jake said with a chuckle.

Sestia cooed and melted in his arms as he spooned her from behind, wiggling her bottom against his crotch as she settled herself back into him.

"Just be careful," Jake cautioned.

"We will," Xāda agreed.

Before they could take a step to leave, however, there was a knock at the door. Xāda looked at Jake with a confused expression. Jake returned the bewildered gaze as he nodded for her to answer it. Opening the door, Xāda came face to face with a dark-skinned female uniformed officer.

"Monsieur Yacob Blackburn?" the officer asked in a thick, French accent.

"Yes?" Jake answered from the bed as stood.

The woman said something in clipped French but Jake couldn't understand a word of it. "I don't speak--"

"She said the Commissioner was wanting to know if we could meet this evening instead of tomorrow," Xāda translated. Jake blinked at her, dumbfounded. "Something came up that he needs to address first thing in the morning and will have to cancel your meeting otherwise. What?"

"You... speak French?" Jake asked.

Xāda tittered. "How easily you forget I've literally traveled the world for five thousand years."

"Right," Jake said, shaking his head. "No matter how many times you surprise me with some unexpected knowledge, it still baffles me. What other languages do you speak?"

"Italian, many of the Russian dialects, some Middle-Eastern dialects, Aramaic, Hebrew, and of course Greek," Xāda answered. "The topic of which is not important right now." She gestured to the woman still standing at attention at the door.

"Right," Jake said. "Sorry," he apologized to the woman at the door who just stared blankly at him.

"I'll tell her you apologized," Xāda offered. "What do you want to reply?"

"Um, when does he want to meet?"

Xāda translated, and the two women carried on a brief conversation before the officer turned and left.

"She said he'd like to meet you for dinner here at the hotel. As recompense for rescheduling the meeting, he'd like to treat us all to dinner at seven," Xāda said, relaying the bullet points of the conversation.

"Okay," Jake agreed. "That settles it then. Still going shopping? You have plenty of time as long as you're back here by six."

"It won't take us long to get ready," Xāda replied with a coy smile. "We'll be back no later than six-thirty. See you then, lover."

Xāda leaned in and kissed Jake before turning to go. Not wanting to be left out of the affection, Tatiana and Lenore both kissed Jake as well before following the platinum-blonde out the door. Jake sighed as he made his way back to the bed. Crawling in behind Sestia, he cuddled into her, only to find that she was almost asleep. She snuggled into him once more before sighing.

"I love you, my king," she mumbled drowsily.

Jake chuckled. His normally crass, non-apologetic lover was only ever affectionate like this whenever she was in that state of half-asleep/half-awake.

"I love you, too, Ses," Jake softly whispered as he kissed her exposed shoulder before closing his eyes and relaxing.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Jake opened his eyes and stared at the pristine white popcorn ceiling above him. Sestia lay sprawled over him with her head in the crook of his shoulder, her arm and bare breast on his chest, and her leg draped over his crotch. Her moist pussy dripped onto his left hip as she moaned contentedly in her sleep. Realizing he fell asleep, he looked at his watch. 17:45, it read.

Looking down at himself, he noticed he was naked. Sestia was naked, too. He was sure he'd been wearing clothes when he lay down. [How the hell did I wind up naked and not know it?] he thought. He gently nudged the brunette beauty as he gingerly extricated himself from her warmth. Before he could get too far away, her hand shot out and closed around his wrist, startling him.

"Fock me, my king?" she asked. "We can make it quick. We have time enough before the others return. Please?" she pleaded.

"You certainly sound like you're feeling better," Jake chuckled and the gorgeous brunette nodded. "Now that just wouldn't be fair to Xāda and Lenore," he replied, teasing her.

"But I am your comb slut, Dikos Mou," she pouted. Then, as if remembering something, she said, "I can be your coke sleeve as well. Is that the right word?"

Jake threw back his head and roared with laughter. "Where the hell did you hear that from?"

"Xāda showed me a porn video on the computer thingy," Sestia replied. "The woman called herself the man's coke sleeve. She told him she would let him do as he wishes with her whenever he wants."

"And you want to be that for me?" Jake asked. "My cock sleeve?"

"I will do whatever you wish, Dikos Mou," Sestia replied. "Please? Fock me?"

Jake grinned down at her. "I would like to," he replied. "I really would, but I am promised to Xāda and Lenore this evening. I already promised to take you and Tat in the morning. It wouldn't be fair to them if I snuck in a quickie with you."

Sestia pouted but didn't push the issue. Instead, she leaned forward and licked her juices off the side of his hip, causing him to shudder as he groaned.

"Come on," he said, offering her his hand. "While I might not be able to fuck you, I can at least alleviate some of your frustration. Join me in the shower?"

Half a dozen orgasms for Sestia later, and the bathroom door slammed open.

"Hey!" Xāda growled, looking for all the world like a woman scorned. "What the hell is going on? It's supposed to be my and Lenore's turn tonight!"

"Relax, Jes," Jake reassured her as the two naked lovers toweled each other dry. "Sestia was feeling a bit pent up so I figured I'd give her a little finger-blasting. I promise I only used my hand and tongue."

Xāda sighed as she rolled her eyes. "I guess," she said, then smiled. "Guess you're feeling much better now, huh, sister?"

"I am, my queen," Sestia replied smugly, not apologetic in the slightest.

"Good," Xāda replied. "Because as much as I hate to admit it, I am a teensy bit jealous of you right now. However, I know it's been a while since you two had some alone time so I'm only mildly put out." Then she mock-glared at Jake. "But you better bring your A-game tonight, Mister. I want to be fucked so hard it'll be damn near impossible for me to walk in the morning."

"I'll try my best," Jake replied with a grin before giving her a mock salute.

"No. Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try," she quoted and Jake roared with laughter again. Xāda joined him after a second or two.

The other three looked on with confused glances but didn't question what was so funny. They just shrugged it off as one of the private things Xāda and Jake shared amongst themselves.

While the ladies broke off to get ready for the evening, Jake got dressed. He wasn't privy to the dress code for the evening, so he just decided to wear a nice pair of jeans and a button-up, long-sleeve shirt. Xāda had packed his bag for the trip and when he'd inquired about the semi-formal clothes in his suitcase, the platinum-blonde had patted his hind end affectionately and simply replied, "C-Y-A."

Being a long-time member of the armed forces, Jake knew that was an abbreviation for, "Cover Your Ass." In other words, always be prepared for just about any situation that would or could arise, and he couldn't fault her logic. Obviously, it had been the right choice after all considering he'd only packed mostly shorts and t-shirts, as well as a few essentials for jungle exploration.

Twenty minutes later, the women filed out of the adjoining room, and Jake's jaw practically unhinged itself. All three women were wearing matching thigh-length asymmetrical semi-formal, sleeveless cocktail dresses, each in a different pattern. The dresses had a single strap over the right shoulder, leaving the opposite shoulder bare. They featured a straight, horizontal neckline that revealed just a hint of cleavage and curved around their torsos just under their left armpit.

The dresses gracefully hugged the curves of the women, accentuating slender waists, wide hips, and prominent breasts. The fabric ended at mid-thigh, with a front side slit that ended just under the right hip, revealing an enticing amount of outer thigh. Additionally, each dress featured a flat bow, matching the fabric of each dress, sewn into the strap on top of the right shoulder.

Xāda was the first to emerge. Her dress was teal in color with thick, teal stripes separated by thin, bright yellow, vertical pinstripes. Her shoulder bow was solid teal and she wore a tall pair of black stilettos with sheer fabric lacing up to the tops of her calves. Her platinum-blonde hair was done up in a messy bun behind her head that framed her face and gave her a simple, yet elegant look to her features.

Lenore's dress was gold with black tiger stripes and a solid black bow. It contrasted sharply with--not to mention bringing attention to--her bright, blue eyes. Her long honey-blonde hair was done up in a single French braid along the top of her head from her forehead to the nape of her neck, with the tail of the braid circled tight on the back of her head like a messy cinnamon roll.

Tatiana's dress was sequined forest green with a matching bow, matching her gray eyes beautifully. Her red hair was done up in a tight Twin-French braid wrap-around crown that exposed her slender neck and pronounced hollow at the top of her chest.

Sestia's dress was black with gold tiger stripes and a matching tiger-striped bow. The dark fabric caused her brown eyes to darken a shade or two, enhancing her already almost haunting beauty. Her hair was styled in a partial messy bun at the back of her head, with the rest of her dark locks flowing freely down the front of her bare shoulder.

The three island women still weren't accustomed to wearing heeled shoes, so they instead opted for flat, wrap-around strap-fabric sandals secured at the upper backs of their calves.

"Wow," Jake breathed, awestruck by the beauty before him. "I... wow."

The women collectively giggled at his reaction. "I have not seen him this speechless since the first time he saw us on the island," Sestia said with a grin.

"Even then, he was more composed," Lenore tittered.

"With the way he is looking at us now, I think Lenore and Xāda are in for a very, very long, exhausting night," Tatiana chuckled.

"Awe," Xāda cooed teasingly. "Does our king like what he sees? Does he want to forget about the meeting, raise our skirts, and fuck our commando pussies until we can't see straight?"

Jake cleared his throat before replying. "Ladies, somewhere in Africa there are Piranha-infested waters." Xāda cocked a single eyebrow in confusion. "If I EVER say no to either of those questions, I want you to find them, bind and gag me, and toss me in."

The four women laughed at his playful exaggeration.

"Seriously, though. Holy shit, are you fucking sexy as hell. All four of you. Wait." Jake blinked as he looked at all four women in turn. "You're not wearing underwear?"

"My king knows I do not wear them if I do not have to," Sestia replied matter-of-factly.

"We lived too long without them, Dikos Mou," Lenore explained.

"It feels unnatural to wear them," Tatiana replied.

"Not to mention, now that I've shown my sisters that you like our bodies cleanly shaved from the neck down, they all agree the benefits of a light breeze on bare flesh is erotically sexy," Xāda added with her trademark nine-hundred number voice.

"That's it," Jake said. "Clothes off. Fuck the meeting."

The three island women flinched and grinned as they started to comply, but frowned in disappointment and paused when Xāda commanded, "No. Don't get me wrong," she said, raising her hands in defense, "I would have been the first to strip bare at the chance for a good fucking, but as horny as I am, family comes first. Believe me, as much as I would love to have our king bend me in half and have me screaming out his name in the best way possible, we have more important things to discuss right now. We have to find our sisters who are in danger. That takes priority over our enraged libidos."

"God dammit," Jake growled. "Sometimes I hate it when you're the voice of reason." He inhaled deeply and let it out in a long, calming sigh. "But, you're right. Work first when there's work to be had; play later during the downtimes." Jake looked at his watch. "Come on, girls. It's time to head to the restaurant."

The party exited the hallway into the spacious lobby of the hotel. The front desk sat to the right next to the entrance, while a small podium nestled into a corner on the left with a barstool announced the concierge. Next to the concierge was the glass double-doorway to the restaurant. A squat, kind-faced woman sat at the podium with a welcoming smile. On the opposite side of the entryway to the restaurant from the concierge, the female uniformed officer from earlier stood at attention when she noticed their approach.

The officer smiled and beckoned to them as she opened the door to the restaurant, bidding them to follow. The party trailed behind the officer as she snaked her way through the restaurant floor to a private dining room with a large, round table. Already seated at the table opposite the entrance, an older, slightly pudgy male of about fifty years of age smiled warmly at the group. The man wore the traditional uniform of the police of the Democratic Republic of Congo, DRC for short.

The uniform featured a long-sleeve button-up shirt with two front pockets. Over the right breast was the man's last name and over the left breast was the word, Police. As the man stood to greet Jake and his women, Jake noted the gear on the Commissioner's utility belt: A pistol, handcuffs, mace, flashlight, two spare clips for the weapon, and even a BolaWrap "Lasso Gun".