Myths and Legends - Beastkin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's highly probable," Jake replied. "If the two survivors split up after one of the trio was murdered, one of them could be the one crying every night, missing her sister."

"The poor thing," Xāda commented sadly. "She must be devastated and lonely."

"I agree," Jake replied. "Which is why we have to get to her as soon as possible. I don't like knowing she's suffering all alone. It just breaks my heart."

"Hopefully you are not too heartbroken to continue with your plans with us tonight?" Lenore asked with a worried expression.

Jake looked back at the honey-blonde with a humored smile as he chuckled. "No, my beautiful archeress. I don't believe I'll ever be too heartbroken for that."

"Good," Lenore smiled happily as Xāda opened the door to their room and sidled inside. Lenore squeezed Jake's growing manhood through his jeans as she snaked her way around him and slipped into the room.

Tatiana and Sestia passed him by with a twinkle in their eyes as they entered the room, then promptly left through the door to the adjoining room before closing it. Jake chuckled as he shook his head in mild disbelief. Walking through the door and closing it behind himself, he blinked in astonishment to see Xāda already naked and lounging on the bed facing him. Her head was propped up on the bed in her hand as she eyed Jake like prey looks at a predator, if the prey expected the predator to devour it in a way that left it deeply satisfied, that is.

Lenore slipped out of her dress and let it pool to the floor before she took a few steps to stand in front of Jake with literally nothing on but a smile. Jake smiled at her blushing face with its eager expression before tracing the lines of her skin to admire her small, pert breasts and rock-hard nipples. Her eyes fluttered closed and she moaned softly at his tender touch as his thumbs gently rolled across the tops of her stiff nubs. His gaze continued exploring the definition of her contoured abs before settling on her bare, glistening sex. He arched an eyebrow back up at her as his eyes widened marginally.

"You shaved?" he asked through the lump in his throat.

The honey-blonde nodded. "Xāda informed us that you like our pleasures bare," she cooed seductively. "So, we do what our king likes." She batted her eyelashes at him a few times which sent his blood pressure rising a few degrees.

Jake licked his lips in anticipation as the bulge in his pants grew ever tighter. Lenore's delicate fingers began to slowly undo the buttons of his shirt as Xāda drew his attention with a giggle. The platinum-blonde's hooded, hazel eyes bore into his with the intensity of her lust. Jake soaked in the supple flesh of her delicious curves. Her modest breasts suspended high on her chest and her delicate, pink nipples stood erect like small beads against her smooth mounds. The evidence of her arousal dripped from her feminine line to trail down the groin crease of her inner thigh and hip.

Jake was so entranced by Xāda's erotic allure that he didn't even notice that Lenore had managed to unbutton and unzip his pants and pull them down along with his underwear around his ankles. That is, until her warm, wet mouth engulfed his raging hard-on like a porn star swallows a cucumber.

"Holy... fuck!" Jake groaned in surprise, flinching as Lenore slurped him into her mouth.

"Mmm," Lenore moaned as Xāda giggled.

"Now, sister," Lenore gently chastised as she moved with the grace of a goddess--if that goddess were a panther stalking its prey--to approach her sister and her king, "I do believe it's hardly fair that you get to choke on that monster twice in one day when the others of us haven't even had it once."

Lenore released him from her sultry lips, slurping up some of her saliva mixed with his precum as she gently stroked him. "Is my queen jealous?" Lenore playfully teased as her tongue darted out and licked the fleshy head of Jake's cock.

"Your sister," Xāda corrected with a playful wink as she knelt beside Lenore, "is very jealous." She giggled and opened her mouth, pushing her head forward and sticking her tongue out as Lenore gently slapped the head of Jake's cock against Xāda's tongue.

"Fuck," Jake groaned again, swaying on his feet from the pleasure-inducing sensations their combined mouths were giving him.

Xāda's tongue circled the head as Lenore licked up and down the side. Xāda moaned as she suckled him inside, taking him into her mouth halfway down, bobbing gently up and down as Lenore suckled on the underside base of his shaft and fondled his balls. Xāda let out a muffled, sultry moan around his turgid cock as she gripped his thigh with one hand for support.

Xāda's other hand briefly rested on Lenore's lower back before it snaked its way down to squeeze her supple butt cheek. Lenore hesitated only a moment at Xāda's touch, before letting out a brief moan of uncertainty. Then, she squeaked, involuntarily biting a little on the base of Jake's cock, as Xāda's fingers dove between her legs from behind to caress her engorged slit. Rising on her knees slightly, Lenore froze at Xāda's ministrations before spreading her legs and arching her back to allow Xāda easier access. She couldn't deny her body's impulses and she found she no longer cared if at least one of her sisters joined in on her fun with her king.

"God damn!" Jake exclaimed as Lenore's teeth bit deeper into his flesh. That, combined with Xāda's lips around his cock, sent tingles of pleasure down his member, through his balls, and up his spine, causing him to shiver as he moaned. "Fuck, girls..." he panted. "You... ohh... keep doing that and... I'm gonna cum. Jeezus!! FUCK!!" he exclaimed as he shuffled backward, pulling himself away from the two hotties giving him the best double blowjob to date. He panted almost uncontrollably as he succeeded, barely, in not exploding all over their faces.

"No," Lenore whined, reaching for Jake as he retreated from her eager grasp. She fell forward onto her hands and knees as Xāda slipped two fingers into her tight tunnel. "Goddess!" the honey-blonde cried as she looked desperately in Xāda's direction. "More!!" she cried as she reached up and grabbed a fistful of the platinum-blonde's hair and pulled her in for a hungry kiss.

"More?" Xāda moaned as she broke the kiss. "You want more, my horny sister?"

"Yes!" Lenore whined as she panted. "I need more, my queen." She roughly kissed her again as the squelching sounds of Xāda's fingers slipping in and out of Lenore's dripping pussy echoed around the room. She pulled away from Xāda with a gasp. "Fock! Artemis take me, I... I..." She trailed off as Xāda crushed her lips to hers again, kissing the honey-blonde passionately as Jake watched in lecherous fascination.

Jake's willpower continued to war with his desire to cum. The sight before him was so delightfully erotic, combined with the women's mouths bringing him so close to the brink, that when Lenore threw her head back and screamed, Jake's willpower crumbled.

Lenore's orgasm crashed through her and her juices gushed onto Xāda's hand as the platinum-blonde continued to fuck her sister with her fingers.

Jake's cock spasmed as the first jet of thick cum exploded from the head of his cock to land perfectly into the honey-blonde's mouth. Jake grasped his shaft and stroked as he moved closer to the two women. Lenore, barely coherent, swallowed the bit of cum that landed in her mouth as Xāda took a spurt to her face before wrapping her lips around the head and sucking as Jake's cock pumped seed into her mouth like a spewing fire hydrant.

Lenore's arms trembled weakly, and she fell down on her elbows as Xāda's fingers vacated her spasming pussy. She moaned and looked up with bloodshot eyes to see Xāda's heavily sunken cheeks suck the head of Jake's dick while her fingers pumped the shaft to milk him of every drop. Lenore dropped onto her side to watch as she continued to pant, coming down from her peak.

"Goddess," Lenore panted. "That was... that was... amazing!"

Jake fell to his knees, Xāda almost following him down before releasing him as they both panted. Xāda chuckled seductively as she smacked her lips. Her hand came up to suck Lenore's juices from her fingers, but Jake caught her wrist and pulled her fingers to his waiting mouth.

"Aww," Xāda whined and pouted as Jake sucked the blue-eyed beauty's cum off of her fingers. "I wanted to see what she tastes like."

"Get up on the bed," Jake ordered his hazel-eyed goddess when her fingers were clean. "It's your turn," he growled.

Xāda looked down to see Jake's still rigid cock pointing almost straight upwards. "Well," she cooed as she rose slowly and sauntered the two steps to the bed. "I suppose that will be adequate compensation."

Jake admired her shapely bottom as it jiggled to her seductive walk. Xāda turned and fell backward onto the bed, her legs shooting comically in the air as her legs spread wide to rest perpendicular to her body.

Jake briefly caressed Lenore's cheek, smiling warmly at her before rising and purposely approaching the bed. He went straight to his knees and crushed his mouth to Xāda's dripping snatch, devouring it like a man starving as she cried out in bliss.

"FUCK! Jake! I'm already ready," Xāda panted. "Idon'tneedyourtongueIjustneedyourcock.. fuck... I forgot how fucking GOOD you are at this!"

"Lenore," Jake growled as he pulled back and stood, giving Xāda a menacing glare.

Lenore smirked at his back as she rose up on one elbow and rested her head in her hand. "Yes, my king?"

Jake lined up the head of his cock with Xāda's entrance and pushed, hilting himself in one swift movement.

"OH GODDESS, YES!" Xāda cried. "Fuck me, big boy. Stretch my tight little pussy to its limits, YE-MMMMM"

Xāda continued her muffled dirty talk as Jake's hand covered her mouth. She cried out when Jake began to pound into her exactly the way she wanted him to.

"Your queen seems a little chatty tonight," Jake told Lenore over his shoulder. "When you've recovered, why don't you come up here and shut her up with your pussy?"

Lenore hiccuped a gasp. The sounds of flesh slapping together as her king pounded into her queen sounded loud in her ears as she mentally prepared herself for what she was about to do. She'd agreed to it, after all, and she didn't want to disappoint her queen or her king. This wasn't a duty she needed to perform, though. She could always back out. She knew that. But she didn't want to. She wanted this, if only this one time out of curiosity to see what the appeal was. Besides, she thoroughly enjoyed Xāda fingering her pussy. Her mouth might not be so bad. Even though Lenore had never been attracted to her sisters or any other women, sex was sex, was it not?

Lenore stood on shaky legs. Walking to the bed as Xāda's muffled moans and Jake's grunts of exertion beckoned her forward, she crawled onto the bed. She looked down into the manic, expectant, hazel eyes of her queen. Xāda nodded once through Jake's hand. Lenore looked up into Jake's brown eyes and his gritted teeth as he fucked Xāda with abandon. She moved into position above Xāda's head as she knelt with her knees apart.

"I know... you're uncertain," Jake replied, never breaking stride. "Just keep... your eyes... on me... if it helps."

Lenore nodded as she looked down at Xāda once more. The platinum-blonde's eyes were crossed in her blissed-out state and Lenore stifled a giggle as the image of Xāda's tongue lolling out of her mouth as Jake fucked her into oblivion flashed across her mind. Her trepidation waning with the humor, Lenore scooted forward, placing her bare, dripping sex directly over Xāda's mouth. Xāda's continuous moaning and groaning suddenly spiked in volume as Jake removed his hand from her mouth.

"Fuck, yes!" Xāda cried as she gripped the honey-blonde's ass cheeks and pulled downward. "Finally! Gimmethatpussybitchletmetastei-mmm-mmm-mmm!!"

"GODDESS HELP ME!" Lenore cried as Xāda's tongue dove into her folds. She fell forward slightly, her hips gyrating involuntarily on her queen's mouth as she steadied her hands on Jake's shoulders. Xāda's tongue slathered all over Lenore's pussy as she licked and sucked and nibbled on the honey-blonde's intimate flesh. "Goddess, I... I did not know it could be this... GOOD!"

"Yeah?" Jake asked, panting as he slowed down but increased his powerful thrusts. Xāda cried out into Lenore's pussy every time Jake slammed into her.

"Goddess, yes!" Lenore gasped. "I... I think I'm about to... mmhhnnn... comb again!!"

"Good," Jake growled. "Because so is she."

Sure enough, Xāda screamed into Lenore's slopping wet pussy as Lenore's body went rigid with her own orgasm, spraying Xāda's face with her juices.

Jake pulled out of Xāda as Lenore fell sideways onto the bed. Xāda moaned in disappointment as Jake eyed his new target. Climbing on the bed lifting one of her legs and straddling the other, Jake plunged himself into his normally timid honey-blonde. Lenore's eyes bulged as Jake penetrated her, her mouth gaping wide as he pummeled her slick pussy.

Xāda took the opportunity to slide her lower body toward Lenore's face. Placing her inner thigh under Lenore's head, Xāda reached out with one hand and guided the blue-eyed beauty's mouth toward her slick folds.

"I don't..." Lenore trailed off, not confident about what to do as Jake set a smooth rhythm that wouldn't disturb her too much as she got her first taste of pussy.

"Just lick and suck and nibble," Xāda instructed with a coo. "Listen to my body, the sounds I make to know what I like and what I don't. You can start off with what you like done to you and expand from there. If it helps, I can even tell you what I like as you do it."

The honey-blonde bit her bottom lip uncertainly as she lay her head on Xāda's thigh, enjoying the attention her king was giving her, before tentatively reaching out with her tongue and touching Xāda's intimate valley. The platinum-blonde's flavor exploded onto her tongue. It was tangy at first, bitter like a tart pineapple, yet with a sweet aftertaste like creamy honey. The more she licked, the more she found she liked the taste.

"Ohhh, Lenore," Xāda moaned when Lenore licked just under the hood of her clit. "Right there, baby. Mmmhh, momma likes that." Xāda gasped when Lenore took one of her lips in her mouth and suckled on it. Getting into the action, Lenore began to lick earnestly, paying more and more attention to Xāda's clit as the queen's breathing became heavier. "God, Lenore," Xāda moaned as she grasped the woman's head between her legs. "You're... mmmhh... doing so good your first time."

"Fuck," Jake groaned. "I'm about to cum, Lenore. I'm about to fill your little pussy so full it'll be dripping for days."

"Yes, my king!" Lenore cried as she pushed a finger into Xāda's waiting snatch.

"Fuck, yes!!" Xāda cried out. "Fuck my pussy with your finger, baby. Right there! Yeah, right there! FUCK!!" Xāda writhed as her orgasm struck.

Lenore's muffled cries tingled against Xāda's sex as she came.

Jake roared as he shot rope after rope of sticky cum deep into Lenore's tight channel.

The trio enjoyed each other's bodies long into the night. Xāda was the first to succumb to her exhaustion. After almost a dozen orgasms from her pussy taking a literal pounding over and over, she passed out with a happy, yet pained smile.

Surprisingly, Jake was the next to let sleep claim him. Lenore was prone on top of him, his half-hard member sheathed deep within her. She writhed gently as she moaned, tired and happy after Jake fell asleep. Moving off of him, she snuggled into his side as Xāda spooned her from behind in her sleep. As she let sleep claim her, she allowed herself visions of not only Xāda's body writhing against hers in ecstasy, but Tatiana's and Sestia's as well. She smiled to herself as she pictured the five of them enjoying each other's bodies over and over again, and hoped it would come to fruition one day soon.