Myths and Legends - Beastkin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seven to ten days if you have a pregnancy test for confirmation," Xāda replied as Sophie began to interview everyone involved. "If not, yeah, it could take up to six weeks. Since I doubt they have access to anything other than basic medical supplies out here, she likely found out when she missed her period."

"And to try and cover up her mistake so she doesn't get into more trouble, she panicked and told them she was raped."

Xāda looked at Jake for a long moment before sighing. "You're most likely right," she said as she looked at the boy. He was understandably afraid, but the hurt in his eyes and the haunted look to his face was all too familiar to Xāda. "I know that look."

"I do, too. All too well," Jake replied with a shake of his head. "Hopefully they get it straightened out. I'd hate to see the boy's punishment if what I've heard about rape in Africa is true."

"Indeed," Xāda replied, watching as the commissioner approached the handcuffed young man. He grabbed a chair and slammed it down in front of the frightened boy, causing him to jump back, almost falling backward in his chair.

Commissioner Mutombo sat calmly in front of the boy and began to speak. Jake assumed the commissioner was asking the boy his side of the story. The older man would glance up to the young girl on the other side of the room being questioned by the chief inspector every so often before fixing a stern gaze back on the young man as he spoke.

The parents watched from the center of the room, not able to hear what was said. When the commissioner was done, he stood up and looked at Jake. Jake raised an eyebrow at the man as he approached.

"I don't supposed you would be willing to help me with something?" the commissioner asked.

"Oh?" Jake asked with an inscrutable expression. "I think I have an idea of what you want. Jessie and I will take care of it if you'll remove his handcuffs."

"Très bien," the commissioner replied with a nod. "I will leave it in your hands, then." He approached the boy's parents as Xāda began speaking with their son.

A few moments later, Jake abruptly held the boy in the air by his throat with Jake's other hand gripping the boy's crotch. Before anybody could react, the young girl screamed in protest and ran for him. Sophie restrained the girl as four heads snapped in her direction. The girl, realizing what she had done, covered her face with her hands and sobbed as she fell to her knees.

The girl's parents ran to her. Her mother knelt and hugged her daughter while the girl's father looked down at her with a mix of anger and confusion. Jake gingerly released the boy back to his chair as his parents ran for him.

Jake and Xāda moved to the side of the room to observe as the scene played out. Through tears and sobs, the girl finally confessed that she hadn't been raped. She explained that they snuck into the woods together often to just be alone. When she had told her story, the elder spoke up for the first time. A minute later, the girl and her parents left.

The boy and his parents approached Jake. "He wants to thank us," Xāda translated. "I told him not to be too hard on his girlfriend. She was just too afraid to tell the truth."

"Ask him if he ever saw anything in the forest," Jake said.

"Oh, good idea," Xāda said before asking the boy. He looked uncertainly up at his parents for a moment. When the father nodded his head, the boy began to speak. As he spoke, Xāda's eyebrows climbed higher and higher until she was wide-eyed when the boy finished his tale. When he was done, the boy and his parents left.

"Well?" Jake asked when Xāda didn't translate right away.

"He saw her," Xāda replied. "Not fully. At least I don't think so, but I'm sure he saw her. He said they were walking in the forest when they heard a racket in the trees above them. A snake and a 'big, pale monkey' were fighting in the trees."

"'Big, pale monkey'?" Jake asked. "Did he say how big?"

"He didn't specify," Xāda replied. "He described the sounds it made like a baboon in a fight, with screeches and shrieks with the occasional barking and growling. When I asked him to try to tell me what it looked like, he just shrugged and said it looked like a large monkey with not white but not brown fur either. He said they couldn't get a good look at it because it was fighting with the python at the time, but he's fairly certain it was trying to save them from the snake."

"Obviously they didn't stick around to thank it for saving them," Jake replied with a shake of his head. "Did he say where he saw it?"

Xāda grinned. "Very near to the place we're going to explore."

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Early the next morning, after spending the night in the meeting hall—per the village elder's adamant insistence—Jake and the girls readied themselves to enter the forest. After speaking to the boy again with a couple of follow-up questions, Jake shook Samuel and Sophie's hands before trudging off through the trees in a rough northeasterly direction.

Later that evening found them emerging into the clearing they sought. There was very little daylight left, so the group quickly made camp and bedded down for the night.

The day had been relatively uneventful, the only thing happening of note being Sestia finding a rather large tree snake. It attacked her when she tried to catch it, leading up to its death by her hand. She had expertly lopped the anaconda's head off with a dagger she carried with her at all times. Since she had intended to eat it anyway, its death held no other significance.

After the brief, almost inconsequential—except to Sestia—battle, the stunning brunette forced Jake against a tree before kissing him passionately. Flipping them around, Sestia pulled Jake against her with one hand while roughly pushing her yoga pants down around her knees with the other. High-stepping to push her leggings further down around her ankles and step out of them, she tugged on Jake's pants, loosening them so they fell around his own ankles.

Sestia wrapped a leg around Jake's waist to pull his hips into her as they continued their rough kiss. Unable—and unwilling—to deny her, Jake swallowed her loud moan as he slipped inside her warm depths. He began a quick rhythm as he pummeled her pussy. Sestia broke the kiss with a gasp as she pawed at his shoulders to bring him closer. Pressing his chest to hers, Jake held her against the tree as her other leg—dangling her pants around her ankle—wrapped around his waist to lock her ankles just under his ass.

"Fock me, my king!" Sestia pleaded with a gasp. "Harder! Faster!" she moaned as his cock invaded her womb like a battering ram. "Rougher!" she begged. "Treat my poosy as if it needed punishment for failing in its duty to please you!"

The three women watching giggled at that last proclamation as Jake increased not only his tempo, but his force. Dead branches and leaves rained down around the copulating couple as Jake blasted into her depths over and over.

"Fuck!" Jake gasped. "FUCK!"

"Yes, Dikos Mou!" Sestia cried through labored breaths as she gripped his shoulders. "I am yours, my Jake! I am yours and only yours for... AHH... all... TIME!!" she cried as her orgasm crested and shattered her nerves like glass.

Jake roared and pumped once more, burying his swollen cock inside her before painting her tight tunnel with his seed.

The two were panting with exertion when it was over. Sestia lowered her legs to the ground as Jake slipped from her warm womanhood. He leaned in and kissed her quickly, but passionately before releasing her and pulling his pants back up. Sestia grinned as she knelt and pulled her own pants back up. Jake's breath hitched as he watched his cum leak out of her as she did so, not even bothering to clean herself off.

Lying on his bedroll as he gazed up at the open stars, Jake wondered what the two women they came to rescue were doing. He was pulled from his thoughts by four goddesses sitting cross-legged around his bed. Xāda handed him a skewer of meat as she sat down.

"Ever had snake before?" the platinum-blonde asked conversationally.

"Once," Jake replied as he sat up to face the women. He took the snake kabob from her bit into the juicy meat. "Didn't care for it then."

"And now?" Tatiana asked after swallowing her own bite of snake.

"Eh," Jake said with a shrug. "It'll do. How are you ladies doing? I assume you're all okay considering your... ah... extensive background."

Xāda chuckled. "That's one way of putting it. We're okay, though. However, your little tryst earlier with Sestia..."

"What?" Jake asked as she trailed off.

"Have you ever came in your pants and had to walk around with your cum squishing around in your underwear?" Xāda asked abruptly.

Jake barked a laugh at her out-of-the-blue question. "I might have once or twice."

"Well, now you know how we feel," the now-queen replied with a wave to herself, Tatiana, and Lenore. Jake looked down at the women to see ample wet spots in all three of their crotches. Sestia chewed her food with a self-satisfied smile on her face.

"I—"

"We're not angry," Xāda reassured him with a giggle. "We know what a battle—no matter how brief—does to our horny warrior."

"I'm gonna get raped tonight, aren't I?" Jake said with a chuckle.

"You cannot rape the willing, my love," Lenore replied with a giggle.

"This is true," Jake said. "This is true."

"So what is the plan?" Tatiana asked. "I believe you mentioned we would be searching at night?"

"Yes," Jake replied. "Tonight, though, we'll take the time to familiarize ourselves with this clearing and the forest surrounding it. I want to draw a rough sketch of the clearing and about a hundred yards of forest in every direction. That way, if she does show up on that map, it'll make it easier to find her."

"I just hope she realizes we're here to help her and not hurt her," Xāda replied. "If she's been alive as long as we have and had to run for her life the entire time, I highly doubt she's going to be very trusting of us."

"I wouldn't count on it," Jake replied. "We'll just have to stick around long enough to earn her trust."

Finishing their meal in silence, Jake stood and offered his hand to his women two at a time. After helping them to their feet, he assigned each of them a direction and instructed them to go explore. While some might have argued that exploring during the day was not only safer but more efficient, Jake reasoned that if he could see their missing companion glowing as he did Xāda, it would be much easier to find her at night. With flashlights in hand, the women set out to complete their assigned tasks.

The clearing was roughly almond-shaped, approximately one hundred yards long from east to west and thirty yards at its widest point from north to south. The ground was covered in compacted dirt, with occasional clusters of shrubbery scattered across it. A single tree stood at the northwestern edge of the clearing, separate from but relatively close to the forest. It had dense foliage with a wide upper canopy offering ample shade during the day. Parts of the uppermost branches meshed seamlessly with those in the treeline, creating a bridge of sorts for the more dextrous animals of the forest to traverse across.

As he explored the entirety of the large clearing, Jake memorized the dark landscape so he could sketch it when he had enough light to see by. Approaching the solitary tree, Jake's nose tickled from a foul aroma. The smell slowly intensified the closer he got to the tree. He stopped at the outer edge of the tree's boughs, the stench almost too much to bear, like an abandoned outhouse that had been baking in the summer heat.

As he listened for any sign of the woman he was searching for, the buzzing of insects filled his ears. The presence of a significant amount of what he assumed was human waste nearby suggested that she might have been in this area for a while at some point. He turned away from the tree, heading back to their makeshift camp, and made a mental note to revisit the area during the day for a more thorough inspection. His flashlight didn't provide enough illumination to determine any signs of her recent departure. He had initially planned to move their camp to the tree for its shade during the day, but the overpowering stench prevented him from doing so.

The eastern sky was just barely starting to turn purple as his women returned to report on their findings, which wasn't much. Sestia found a small brook to the east that she believed would provide them with fresh water, either for drinking or bathing if necessary. She expressed interest in following it upstream and downstream to find a deeper and wider section for a proper bath, but Jake insisted she wait until daylight for an easier exploration. The nearby water would suffice for now.

Lenore found a small cave to the north, but didn't enter. She assumed it would be just large enough for the five of them if they needed to escape any inclement weather, but again, Jake instructed her to wait for daylight to explore it further.

Tatiana and Xāda found nothing to the south and west, respectively, that would indicate anyone or anything inhabited the area.

"Okay, ladies," Jake said after sharing his own findings about the clearing, "let's get some sleep. I expect the daylight will wake us up around midday. We'll use that time to check out the areas we wanted to see during daylight. Xāda, if you'll go with Lenore to scope out that cave, I'll feel more comfortable with the two of you there, just in case. I don't think there are any bears in Africa, but it might be home to other inhabitants of the forest. If it is, leave them be. We don't want to disrupt their environment.

"Tat, you and Ses can explore the river in both directions. I'm gonna check out the tree when I wake up. While I'm not totally certain that's human scat beneath it, it's certainly a possibility. Anybody happen to know what baboon shit smells like?" he asked with a tired grin.

The women giggled as they started pulling their bedrolls from their packs, setting them up side-by-side near the eastern edge of the treeline. Jake followed along behind them, noticing they left a single space between two on each side for his bedroll to nestle between them. He gave them curious glances when all but Xāda began to disrobe.

"What?" Tatiana asked, noticing his confused stare after she pulled her shirt over her head.

"Why are you taking— Why are you getting naked!?" he exclaimed when Sestia pooled her pants around her ankles, revealing her going commando underneath.

Xāda chuckled. "Who's around that's going to see?" she asked. "We're alone in the woods, Jake."

"Yeah, but... you know, bugs and stuff," he replied, not entirely convinced of his rebuttal.

Lenore's glistening bare pussy called to him like a beacon in the night, her arousal illuminated by the soft glow of moonlight creeping between the trees. "You forget, Dikos Mou," she replied, "that we are accustomed to sleeping in the open on the ground."

"Well, no," Jake replied, his member stiffening in his pants at Tatiana's languid, sensual, and very nude approach. She placed her palm to his chest as she leaned in to kiss him, her tongue slipping playfully past his lips to briefly explore his mouth.

Breaking the kiss, the redhead said, "You also forget that we are all aroused and you owe us some attention, my Jake."

Jake smiled as the freckled beauty knelt in front of him, undoing the buttons on his pants and dropping them to the ground. "Now that, I do remember," he said with a husky laugh as his boxer-briefs joined his pants. As his hardening member sprang free, about to smack Tatiana in the nose, she pulled back slightly, opened her mouth, and expertly inhaled him to the base. "Fuck," Jake groaned as he rested a hand on the top of her head.

Lenore licked her lips and joined Tatiana in front of Jake, the redhead scooching over to make room for the honey-blonde. Lenore's moist tongue glided along his sack as Tatiana languidly stroked him with her mouth.

"Mmm, that looks like fun," Xāda cooed as she knelt by Tatiana opposite Lenore. The redhead pulled back to make room for the other two, bobbing and suckling the first couple of inches of his now turgid cock. Lenore and Xāda alternated between licking the base of his shaft and his balls.

"God damn," Jake groaned. The sight of three Amazonian beauties pleasuring him sent tingles along his spine. Closing his eyes and rearing his head back in ecstasy, the combination of the women's ministrations almost sent him over the edge. Lenore's hot mouth enveloping one of his balls, Xāda's firm suckling of the underside base of his shaft, and Tatiana's gentle bobbing on the tip of his cock caused him to gasp.

With a tremendous amount of willpower, he staved off his orgasm as pulled away from the women. Their collective whines of disappointment almost caused his willpower to crack, wanting to give in and let them service him to completion, but he resisted. He looked at Sestia's reclining form on her bedroll as he panted. Her smirk with her legs spread and her fingers working diligently on her pussy caused him to raise an eyebrow in question.

"I got what I wanted earlier, my king," she said with a grin. "I am content to watch. And play with myself," she said with a shrug and a wink.

Nodding, Jake reached out and grabbed Tatiana by her ponytail before pulling her along to his bedroll. He tossed her in front of him and the redhead moaned her approval as she planted her breasts on the mat while sticking her ass toward him invitingly. Jake didn't hesitate. Bending over her and guiding the tip of his cock to her drenched opening, he slid home inside her, relishing in the comfort of her warmth. Gripping her shoulders tightly, he pounded into her, slamming her pussy over and over.

"Goddess!!" Tatiana cried. "MORE! Give me MORE, my king!!"

Jake felt no resistance from her slick walls, but felt her clenching around his shaft with every penetration and knew she was already close. Finding a bit more power, he rose up on the balls of his feet, using her shoulders stabilize his hands, and pounded down into her like a jackhammer.

Tatiana's mouth opened wide with her cheek crushed into the mat of Jake's bedroll. Her body vibrated as her orgasm crested and sent her over the edge. Eyes rolling into the back of her head, holding her breath throughout, waves of bliss crashed into and through her. After what seemed like an eternity to her, Tatiana's orgasm subsided and her pelvis slammed into the mat beneath her.

Jake paused mid-thrust as the redhead collapsed beneath him, releasing his shaft with a loud squelch. He grinned as he pulled off of her, leaving her a mess of satisfied flesh. Xāda caught his attention to his right as she mimicked Tatiana, her breasts on the mat and her ass in the air.

"My turn, babe," she said in her trademark nine-hundred number voice as she wiggled her ass. Jake obliged, gripping her hips and sliding into her. "Mmm, so good," she moaned as he hilted inside of her. "Now. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me like the little whore I am for you."

Grinning, Jake fell on top of her, pushing her body fully to the bedroll. With a loud "OOF!", Xāda fell spread eagle beneath Jake as he began to slam into her. The angle his cock slid into her put pressure on that rough patch of her G-spot, and her orgasm quickly built.

"Jesus...fucking...Christ!" the platinum-blonde panted, her breaths coming in short bursts with each thrust of his rock-hard cock inside her. "Fucking...fuck, I'm gonna cum! Too soon! Jake! Fuck!" she protested as she tried to wiggle out from under him.

Jake had her pinned, though, and she wasn't going anywhere. To further accentuate her helpless predicament, Jake curled his hand around her throat and gently squeezed, cutting off the staggered moans she uttered with every slap of his balls onto her clit. "You're going to cum around my dick," he whispered menacingly into her ear as she pounded into her. "And you're going to love that I can make you cum so quickly."