Myths and Legends - Beastkin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Xāda gasped. "My... king!"

As if her surrender was the catalyst to her blissful demise, Xāda's body locked up. Her legs shook with her orgasm, her already frayed nerves shattering like glass as she tried and failed to cry out her euphoria. When she fell limp beneath him, gasping as she struggled to take a breath, Jake released her. Xāda whimpered a "Fuck!" as he vacated her quivering pussy.

Jake looked at Lenore on the mat next to a gyrating and moaning Sestia, the brunette furiously finger-blasting herself to the erotic sight before her. "Fock her, my king!" Sestia moaned. "Fock her until she is bruised and cannot remember your name!"

Lenore lay on her back, spread eagle with her thighs at a ninety-degree angle to her body and her legs at a ninety-degree angle to her thighs. With her arms outstretched toward him, she offered him a timid smile. "Make love to me, my king, my love, my Jake, my Dikos Mou," she demurely begged. Her dripping pussy beckoned to Jake like an oasis to a man stranded in the desert. He wanted to devour her. He needed to quench his thirst in her exquisite nectar.

Bending down to do just that, Jake stuck his tongue out to begin lapping up the ambrosia dripping from Lenore's feminine valley. Before he could so much as get a taste, her gentle hands cupped his cheeks and diverted his attention to the plush, full lips of her mouth.

"No, my heart," she whined softly. "I desire you. My body yearns for your touch. I hunger for your body. My heart aches for the feel of you stretching me to my limit. My soul craves the feel of you filling me over an over until we both collapse in mind-numbing pleasure. My womb longs for your seed."

Jake pressed his body to hers, sinking into her as an exhausted man sinks into his mattress at the end of a long, tiring day. Her breasts pressed into his chest, their bodies form-fitting together like a perfect puzzle piece. He kissed her as the head of his cock pressed at her entrance.

"Yes," Lenore whispered a moan into his lips as her hands circled his neck to hold him close to her. "Fill me, my love. Claim me. Make me yours—unhh!"

Lenore moaned loudly as Jake slipped into the warm embrace of her inner temple. With effortless ease he filled her until he couldn't fit any more of himself inside of her. The honey-blonde arched her back, raising her hips to meet his as her legs circled his waist and her ankles locked around his lower back.

"Fuck," Jake groaned as he began a slow, steady rhythm. "Len, you feel so good wrapped around me, and not just your pussy." He panted as he made love to her body with his cock and her soul with his words. "Your body wrapped around mine completes me in a way I never thought possible. All four of you are extensions of my soul. I couldn't live without you by my side."

"Yes!" Lenore moaned. "Goddess, yes!"

"I love you, Len," Jake affirmed as his rhythm staggered, his orgasm rising to meet hers in a shower of sparks that threatened to blind them both. Her sopping wet channel constricted around his cock in an irregular pattern, signaling her spiral into the depths of bliss.

"I... love you, too... Dikos Mou!" Lenore gasped through labored breaths. The pleasure he created within her colliding with her senses to create a dazzling display of euphoria in her mind. "I... am... I... UNNHHHH!"

Lenore's body clenched around Jake, her fingers digging into his back, her heels pressing into his spine. Her pussy clamped around his cock like a vice and began milking him like a machine as her orgasm rolled over her like crashing waves against a shore.

Jake couldn't hold back any longer. He groaned into her shoulder as his orgasmed crested and spilled over like a dam breaking. He pumped into her, holding himself within her as he spilled rope after rope of creamy cum deep within her depths.

When it was over, they both relaxed against each other, panting as they tried to catch their breaths. Neither moved to separate, Lenore's channel quivering around Jake's softening shaft. Jake began to move off of her but she held him fast.

"No, my king," she pleaded. "Stay. Sleep. I adore the feel of you on top of me."

Jake smiled as he planted a gentle kiss on her cheek and then her shoulder. "As you wish."

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

From the confines of the tree on the other side of the clearing, a pair of large, dark eyes watched with lewd fascination as Jake took his women in various states of vigor. The body that housed those solid black irises trembled with desire at a sight it had never before beheld. Kiara watched, transfixed as Jake made love to Lenore. Her animal body glistened with sweat, the plush valley between her legs that had only ever known the caresses of her sisters leaked her sweet honey on the tree branch she rested on.

Kiara's fingers absently trickled down her smooth abdomen. Coarse fingertips of one hand gently pulled the flap of fabric aside that obscured her valley below. The fingertips of the other hand gently caressed the fleshy lips of her pleasure, pulling a barely audible moan from her slender throat. She wavered slightly as a single finger sank into the depths between her lips to glide along that pleasure button she so loved to play with. She steadied herself with her free hand gripping the trunk of the tree she concealed herself in.

Kiara gasped slightly—her eyes dilating to almost encompass the visible portion of her eyes— when the fleshy arm between Jake's legs penetrated Lenore's pleasure hole. She pressed fingers to her own entrance, for the first time longing to be able to slip them inside herself. The thin wall of flesh peppered with small holes prevented her from gaining access to that part of her body, though.

Not for the first time, she contemplated hooking a fingernail in one of the holes and ripping the wall open, but her fear of the unknown stayed her hand. What if she accidentally caused more damage than she was able to heal from? She couldn't go to the humans for help. They all wanted to kill her.

Her scent wafted up, tickling her nose with a mixture of urine and feces—of which she had become nose-blind to—with a heady aroma of her arousal mixed with the unmistakable coppery scent of blood, signaling the coming end to her monthly bleeding.

The monkey-kin stifled a moan as her body began to respond to her playful ministrations. Her hips gyrated with the strokes of her fingers. As Jake pounded into Lenore and held himself still, his body vibrating with his orgasm, Kiara's body betrayed her attempts at stealth when she came explosively. She barked a short cry, liquid desire spurting from her center as she ejaculated onto the branch she perched herself on. She heard her cum splash onto the branches and leaves as it rained down to the dirt below.

Panting with the aftershocks of her orgasm, her face contorted from blissful relaxation into wide-eyed fear as she expected the party of five to look in her direction from the noise she made. Not even checking to see if they noticed, she bolted across the branches with the silence of the wind to escape into the safety of the forest beyond.

Reaching the small nook of safety within one of the highest trees in the area, Kiara calmed her racing heart before relaxing into the comforting bed of leaves she had made. As her rapidly beating heart returned to a normal rhythm, her thoughts returned the man called Jake. She closed her eyes and began to absently touch herself once more as the memory of him pulling off his clothes returned the forefront of her mind.

His short-cropped hair, the stubble of hair on his chiseled jawline, the rippling muscles of his broad shoulders and beefy arms, the well-defined contours of his belly, the short, thick arm that dangled between his legs—which confused her until she watched it grow before he stuffed it into the pleasure holes of the three women— all served to heighten her desire as the brought herself to another heady climax.

Her eyes closed as she thought about what it would be like to be wrapped up in his arms like the last woman he pleasured. Kiara's body desired what she could not have, because her heart gripped her with fear when she thought of approaching and asking him to protect her.

"Jake-Jake," Kiara whimpered dejectedly as she drifted off into peaceful slumber.